All Comments on 'Songstress'

by JoeOzo

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
billybardbillybardover 2 years ago

Outstanding!

And for a first time simply stunning.

You write as a very experienced author--maybe not at Lit, but somewhere.

Thanks for sharing your talent with many readers who appreciate this level of writing.

Welcome, and hopefully we will see your next submission fairly soon!

Cheers.

JoeOzoJoeOzoover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much billybard for the great comments and words of encouragement! No, I’ve not written any other short stories anywhere else. This is my very attempt at writing period. I was always good at English, and have been reading on Literotica for a few years. I’ve taken some stories from the best writers here and used them as my inspiration. Hopefully I’ll get better as I go. I’m planning on at least a sequel and prequel to this story of Beth and Joel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would just like to second the observations of billybard. This is an astonishing first effort, and I for one look forward to seeing much more of Joel and Beth. I am about Joel’s age, and we older guys like to think that, were circumstances and opportunity to allow, we have what it takes to earn the affection of a Beth. Please give us the next installment as soon as is convenient.

JoeOzoJoeOzoover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much! Yes, I’m around Joel’s age too, which prompted me to write it from a first person perspective. I plan on living my fantasies of earning, and keeping the affections of Beth.

Stay tuned, some interesting twists coming up in the next couple of sequels. Also coming is a prequel which will help explain some of the dialogue between Beth and Joel in the first two chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoeOzo@JoeOzo
I’m a retired business and IT consultant. My main passion is playing guitar and singing. I post a lot of songs I’ve recorded, primarily covers, on FB and Instagram. As of 2021, I’m beginning to explore writing short stories.