Sonia and I

Story Info
Sonia's first time experiencing black.
2.8k words
4.11
22k
21
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NJW7
NJW7
30 Followers

I have had a few girlfriends over the years but have always had a sexual fantasy. I had expressed it to some but it only came to fruition with my current girlfriend Sonia.

I wanted to see her with two black men. I won't get into the leadup of things, but we have been together for six years now. I broached the subject about three years ago and she just laughed but it soon became a part of our bed life. This is the story of our first time. We had established some ground rules, namely that for her first date she wouldn't kiss her lovers, and that they wouldn't be permitted to cum in her. These were intimate matters, and we wanted to keep them between us. We strategically arranged the date for when Sonia wouldn't be fertile, but just the act of finishing inside her was uncomfortable for both of us. It would have to be two man, as one would be too intimate and. that's not what we were looking for.

Sonia is a small and petite woman 5"2 and about 120 pounds. She had taken a vacation to El Salvador and gave me permission to do some 'homework', that is to find two men to set her up with.

I did my due diligence and found a man who was into the lifestyle. Jamaal let me know that he had a friend Rick, with whom he had done this with in the past.

Once Sonia returned from her vacation, I set up a meet and greet. We met at a local coffee shop and she and Jamaal got to know each other. Jamaal was a large man, over six feet and looked to have an above average physique. Despite the age difference (she and I are both 51 and he is 35) they hit it off well. After some discussion, we decided that he was the one and we set up a night three weeks later to make everything happen.

On that night, we booked two hotel rooms in Los Angeles with connecting doors. This would allow a room for the three of them to do what we came for, and another for Sonia to have some moments alone if she wanted a break. Sonia and I checked in in the early afternoon with the understanding that Jamaal and Rick would arrive at 7PM. At about 6:30 we got a knock on our door and. Jamaal and Rick let us know they were there. We let them in and opened the connecting door (they had already opened it from their side). We had a drink with them, and it seemed that Sonia was a bit nervous, so I asked if she was ready.

"Yes, but I want to shower first" was her quiet reply.

I said okay and walked with her to the bathroom. I said "Baby, if you are nervous, this is the time to back out."

She said "No,, I am ready."

As she was showering, I sat with Jamaal and Rick and decided to tell them a few things I hadn't during our meeting a few weeks back. I told Jamaal that Sonia liked to be controlled during sex and that if she was being pleased right, she would say and do anything she was told. Honestly, I didn't like the look on their faces when I told them that, but the deed was done.

When the shower water was turned off, I entered the bathroom. Sonia was starting to dress up in the sexy negligee that we had selected for the evening. I asked her if she was ready, and in her broken English, she responded "Si, I will do this."

I gave her a little more time to finish dressing and went out to talk to Jamaal and Rick a few minutes more. I reiterrated that there was to be no kissing on the mouth and that they couldn't finish inside of her They smiled and said "Of course. Whatever you say."

When Sonia came out of the bathroom, she was a beautiful sight. A red negligee top with matching panties. I stood up to greet her and told her she looked incredible. After a soft kiss, I told her to go to her two lovers for the night. Jamaal had already risen, and was standing in the center of the room.

When Sonia approached Jamaal, it was obvious that she was nervous as she had her head down. When she was in front of him, he took her chin n his hand and said "Don't worry baby. You're going to have fun tonight." I suppose it was a nice thing to say, but it was how he said it that made me uncomfortable.

Jamaal pulled up the top of Sonia's negligee and began to fondle her tits. Rick was sill sitting in the chair next to the bed but had put his hand inside of his pants. As Jamaal was feeling Sonia's tits, he went in for a kiss, but she turned her head. As I watched, he kept his hands on her chest and said "You'll change your mind later baby. I have no doubt." With that he roughly turned her around, so that he could feel up her ass.

"Sonia" he said, "I was looking at your ass when we first met. It is one of the firmest, tightest asses I've seen in years. It's made for a cock like mine."

I don't know if she understood what he was saying, but she accepted the fact that he was enjoying her body.

After a few minutes of this, Jamaal turned her around again to face him and started to take off her panties. "This is something I wanted to see since I met you baby". When she was bare assed in front of him, he pulled her close to him and gave her three hard swats to the ass. She yelped as she wasn't expecting that, but we had done some light spanking in our sex life, so it wasn't a foreign concept.

This was when Rick decided to get involved. He approached her from the rear and began to fondle her ass, leaving Jamaal to resume stroking her tits again. After another 10 minutes Jamaal decided to move on. He took off his shirt and told Sonia that it was her duty to remove his pants. She dutifully undid his belt and undid his zipper

While she was pushing his pants down,. he gently pushed down on her shoulders, as if giving her unspoken instruction as to what was expected of her. She was now on her knees, with Rick still feeling up her backside, and a now naked Jamaal in front of her face. She had been in this position with me many times before, and so knew what to do, but she seemed to pause now with Jamaal's black cock dangling in her face. She stroked it multiple times before she opened her mouth. I can't say that it was much bigger than mine, but it was obvious that she was enthralled by it just because it was... different.

Sonia began to give him head. He whispered to her "That's it baby. Get me hard so that I can fuck you."

From experience I knew how orally skilled Sonia was, but it became quickly obvious that Jamaal was going to train her entirely differently. She put her right hand on his shaft to stroke him but he took it off. When she attempted to do it again, he took her small hand in his, squeezed it hard and held her head with his other hand. "Look bitch, you have a black man's cock in your mouth now. You don't need your hands."

I stood up, thinking that I needed to be involved now, but Jamaal held up his hand, as if telling me to wait. As I saw no sign of protest from Sonia, I decided to give it an extra few minutes.

She was still on her knees servicing Jamaal when Rick said "Put her on all fours Dawg. I want a better angle to see what her pussy likes."

Jamaal responded with "In a few minutes brother. I like the sight of her on her knees in front of me."

They continued like that for another 15 minutes at which time Jamaal told her that he was going to drop to his knees but that she wasn't to let his cock out of her mouth. He kept a hand behind her head to ensure compliancy.

When she was in the position that they both wanted, Rick was really able to explore her pussy. It didn't seem like he was looking to please her just yet; rather that he was exploring her. I found out later just how true that was. She was writhing with the feel of his fingers, and she would try to take her mouth from Jamaal's black cock to concentrate on it, but each time she did, Jamaal clamped his hand to the back of her head. "How long could this guy keep himself in her mouth without cumming?" I asked myself. I would have been long spent by now.

Twenty minutes passed and Rick told Jamaal that he had her figured out, but now wanted a turn with her mouth. Jamaal nodded in agreement and asked "Sonia, are you ready for the bed now?" With his cock still in her mouth she nodded in the affirmative. Jamaal took a handful of her hair and pulled her to her feet.

This was when I became apprehensive. Here was my beautiful Sonia, standing between two black men much larger than her and who were obviously planning on making her submissive. But as earlier she didn't indicate any problem to me so I decided to let it continue.

Jamaal gave her a firm swat on the ass and pushed her toward the bed. When there, he told her to get on her back with her head over the side. She couldn't understand these instructions so he was forced to position her in the manner he wanted. Rick now had access to her mouth and I thought that Jamaal would now give her what she came there for, but he had other ideas. He wanted to eat her out. I had to admit--this guy had a ton of willpower.

He began to play with her pussy, with both his tongue and fingers. He would look up every now and to see her reactions, even while Rick was having his way with her mouth--and make no mistake, he was doing just that. When he was dealing with her pussy earlier, he was checking out her body, but now he was bent on bringing himself to orgasm. She tried to control things with her hand but just as Jamaal had done earlier, Rick wouldn't permit it. He took it one step further though, lightly smacking her face each time she raised her hand. "No hands bitch" he whispered. When the time came, he told her "I don't know what you are used to, but you are going to swallow my load" and proceeded to tense up and fill her mouth for a good 30 seconds. Sonia had given me many a good blowjob, but she preferred to spit it out rather than swallow. Rick gave her no choice. He firmly held the back of her head for another minute after finishing, so that she had no choice but to swallow his huge load of cum. "That's right bitch. I haven't been with a woman since Jamaal told me about you because I wanted to give you a load that size" he said as I saw cum dripping down her chin. "And next time I won't be so nice. You had better swallow every drop!"

It was now fully evident that while Jamaal was in charge of this session, that Rick had ideas of domination for Sonia.

After Rick had withdrawn his nine inches from Sonia's mouth, Jamaal looked at him and said that that he had learned what he needed to. Sonia's head was still over the side of the bed so he grabbed her hair to pull her up to look him in the eyes. "You ready baby? You ready for a different kind of fuck than you've ever had?" This she understood completely and she nodded. "That's good baby. That's real good." He then repositioned himself on the bed, roughly pulling her toward him so that her head was now on the pillows. He didn't enter her immediately; but rather spent a few minutes rubbing the tip of his fully erect 10 inch cock over her pussy. There was no doubt what she wanted as she was lightly bucking her hips toward him but he still refused to enter her. He looked in my direction and smiled. Rick was sitting next to me and said "This is when everything changes dude." I told him I wasn't worried and reminded him that this was a one-time thing, to which he just said "yeah, right."

Jamaal seemed ready to finally enter Sonia as she was now feverishly thrusting herself to him. He had one last condition for her however, and put two extra pillows beneath her head, saying "I want you to see the first black cock going into you baby" and proceeded to enter her slowly, inch by inch. A few times she laid her head back to fully enjoy it, but each time he would pull her up by the hair and said "I told you to watch, bitch." When he finally had his full length inside of her, he released her head and told her she could now lie back. He grabbed the back of each of her knees, lifted her legs, and spread her wide. She gasped as he began fucking her with long, slow strokes. Rick was now hard again and started to approach the bed but Jamaal turned him back, saying "we'll take her together later bro, but right now I want her alone. She needs to remember her first real fucking." He kept her in this position but began to speed up his pace. "You like that Sonia?"

"Oh, si. Mas!"

Jamaal withdrew until only the head of his cock was in her and said "Say it bitch. Tell me to fuck you."

Sonia is an independent woman and although she liked me to be in control in our sex life, she wouldn't bring herself to beg for sex from any man. She shook her head no.

Jamaal evidently didn't like this response and stopped his thrusting, putting an end to her imminent orgasm. "Keep going" she said but Jamaal just kept still. I was wondering what he was doing, but he finally began pounding her again, building up her frenzy before saying in a firm voice "Tell me what I want to hear, bitch." Just as before Sonia shook her head 'no' and also as before Jerome withdrew all but the tip of his cock which was coated with Sonia's juices. Again he waited until she was fully calmed down, and then began again. I had to say, this guy really was a master.

He fucked her forcefully now, until she was again on the brink. When he sensed that she was close to cumming, hw withdrew halfway, and said "We can do this all night, bitch. Say it, or I won't let you cum."

Sonia, now with tears in her eyes, finally succumbed. "Fuck me Jamaal", she said quietly.

"That's more like it." With one final look in my direction, he began to furiously fuck her. I was rock hard, but had made up my mind to wait until she rested in our room, while Jamaal and Rick rested in theirs.

Sonia seemed to want to be sure that Jamaal wouldn't stop pleasuring her again, and kept repeating "Fuck me. Please fuck me."

Jamaal gave it to her hard for another five minutes and began to tense up. Sonia opened her eyes, pushed on his chest and said "No dentro a mi." I quickly translated for Jamaal that she was telling him not to cum inside her, and I reminded him what our agreement was. He simply ignored me, while Rick blatantly laughed at me. When he was ready, Jamaal pushed down on Sonia's shoulders so she couldn't prevent what he was going to do, gave a low roar and proceeded to empty himself inside her. She tried to fight him off, but the fact that she too was cumming, combined with the fact that he was extremely bigger than she, rendered her fate unavoidable.

When he finished, he kept his cock inside her while giving her a few more soft thrusts. "Did you like that baby?"

"Yes, but you can't finish in me. I don't want a baby" was her soft reply.

"That's good, my little bitch, because your night is only beginning." He got off her, looked at Rick and said "You ready, brother?"

I'm not sure I liked the look on Rick's face when he said "Damn right I am."

Chapter 2 to come, narrating Rick's turn with Sonia.

NJW7
NJW7
30 Followers