Sonia and I Ch. 02

Story Info
Rick has his turn.
2.7k words
4.02
5.7k
6
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NJW7
NJW7
30 Followers

Rick approached the bed with Sonia still on her back. I had a bad feeling about this and tried to offer her an out by asking her if she was ready for a break. Before she could say a word, Rick spoke up "Bullshit. No break until I get my turn with her pussy." He reached out and pulled her by the ankles toward him, grabbed a handful of her hair and brought her to a standing position in front of him. "That firm ass of yours is exactly what us brothas like to see, and I want to see it now." He turned her around and forced her to bend over with her hands on the side of bed. He was right-- Sonia had a great ass, firm and tight. He began to massage it, taking his time while her breathing increased, then slapped her on the ass hard enough to make her cry out. He repeated this several times until she was forced to try to stand, but Rick was having none of that, grabbing the back of her neck and forcing her to bend over again. He swatted her ass until both cheeks were bright red. He was now ready to have his first turn with her cunt and used his leg to kick her legs much wider open, giving him the best access to her womanhood.

Unlike Jamaal a few minutes earlier, he didn't take his time to get her worked up, but instead went right to work, plunging his full length into her. She had already been opened up by Jamaal, so his size didn't look to be an obstacle for her, but his pace and how hard he took her was going to take her some time to deal with, but that was something that obviously didn't enter Rick's mind. He continued-- all the way in, hard, then would nearly fully withdraw, just to do it again... and again... and again. From her bent over position, she tried three times to push back against his thighs for some relief, but he would just push her back down, and follow with a hard slap to her ass. The third time she did it, he got an angry look on his face, looked to Jamaal and said "Get the cuffs out of the bag, bro. She needs to learn, one way or another."

Jamaal replied with a smile, and walked through the connecting door into their room. He came back a few minutes later with a small bag, and produced a pair of fur lined handcuffs. There seemed to be other things in the bag, which led me to wonder just how much experience these guys had with taking a woman for the first time.

"Here you go Rick. Never too late for these bitches to learn how to please a black man."

While Jamaal was getting the restraints, Rick had kept his cock inside Sonia, but made no movement with it. He just kept massaging her ass. Taking the cuffs, he pulled Sonia to an upright position, handcuffed her, and pushed her back down. She was now in a completely helpless position with no way to use her hands, and her head on the mattress.

With her now positioned to his liking, Rick resumed his hard, fast fucking. After a few minutes he began to move his body in a slightly circular motion, which served to take away Sonia's discomfort and gave way to intense pleasure, judging by the look on her face and the sounds coming from her mouth which indicated an obvious orgasm..

"Yeah, you're getting into it now bitch, aren't you?" I knew you would." Every few moments he would give her another hard swat on her ass, as if to remind her who was in charge.

He didn't have quite the stamina that Jamaal did, and so was ready to cum a bit quicker. He stopped and tensed his body. Sonia and I kney what he was about to do. "No, not again. You can't," she implored.

I also objected, telling both of them that this wasn't a part of our agreement. Rick had no way of answering as he was erupting deeply inside of Sonia, but Jamaal chuckled and said "Hey, the damage has been done. Nothing to worry about now."

As Rick relaxed, still inside her cunt, she looked over at me with small tears in her eyes. "Do you want a break, honey?" She didn't say anything, only nodded yes.

Rick laughed, pulled out, and said "Yeah, no problem." He told Jamaal to give me the key so that I could release her hands. He flipped it to me, and as I approached Sonia, who still had her head on the bed and her beet red ass obscenely in the air, I heard Jamaal say "Get some rest. You just took two niggers in your mouth and pussy, but when we come back, you're gonna take us at the same time."

Jammal and Rick picked up up their clothes and went back to their room while I gently uncuffed Sonia's hands. "How do you feel honey?"

"Please, I need to rest and then I want to shower again."

"Of course" I said supportively and I didn't say anything else for several minutes so that she could gather her thoughts.

When she seemed to collect her bearings, I asked her if she was enjoying herself. There was a long pause and she replied "Some of it. The sex tonight was different than ours. They were rough with me. And don't forget that both of them finished inside of me."

I understood her sentiments, and even agreed with some of it, but the fact is my cock was hard as steel for most of her session with Jamaal and Rick. I hoped that she was going to continue the night but it had to be her decision.

"Do you want to continue, honey? Or should I tell them that we are finished for the night."

"I can't do it," she said softly. "I'm sorry baby."

"Don't apologize honey. You take your shower and I will let them know."

She gave me a soft kiss and thanked me for understanding. Remembering that she had taken two huge amounts of cum in her mouth earlier, I was glad she didn't want a more passionate kiss.

As she got up to shower, I was wondering to myself how Jamaal and Rick would take the news. They had made it clear that they expected Sonia to be their fuck toy until morning and Jamaal had even cryptically said that he had plans for her when his cock was in her mouth. I rose and walked to our connecting door, knocking before I entered their room. Jamaal and Rick were on the sofa, with just their pants on. Jamaal callously asked "Is your girl ready for round two?"

"Look fellas," I said "she enjoyed the time and is grateful for the orgasms, but this may be a bit much for her."

Jamaal sat there, without showing any emotion, while Rick made no attempt to mask his anger. "We're only getting started with your girl" and stood up to walk to me. Jamaal stopped him, telling him to sit down and that he would handle it.

"Give me 10 minutes alone with her. I'll see if I can change her mind."

I repeated that no, she didn't want more sex with him, but he said he wanted to hear it from her.

"Look" I said. " I think you just want another go with her, and I'm not going to let you be alone with her."

"Tell you what" Jamaal said, "we'll go together. I want to hear what she wants without your influence. If you promise not to say anything while I'm talking to her for 10 minutes, I promise I won't even take my cock from my pants. If she chooses not to continue with us, we can go to our separate rooms and get some sleep."

I considered it and thought it reasonable. Just 10 minutes and the night would be over. I agreed to it and Jamaal and I went back to our room to talk to Sonia.

When we opened the door, she was lying on the bed wrapped snugly with the bathrobe that the hotel provided. She looked startled to see Jamaal again, but I quickly assured her that he wasn't there to take her again and that he just wanted to talk. She said nothing but instinctively pulled the belt of the robe a bit tighter while I sat on the chair. Jamaal sat down on the bed next to her. "You okay baby? What is the problem? Did we upset you tonight?"

"It's just... it's just... not what I expected. You guys were a little rough with me."

Jamaal took her hand and began to gently stroke it. "Let me ask you something baby-- how many orgasms have you had since we started?"

It's not easy to see a tan Hispanic person blush, but Sonia did just that. "Don't ask me that" she replied, barely above a whisper.

Jamaal continued to gently stroke her hand and gave her a kind smile. "Sonia, in the last two hours you have had two black strangers' cocks in your mouth and pussy. I think we can dispense with modesty. Now tell me-- how many orgasms have you had?"

"Six, I think."

"And have you ever had six orgasms in two hours? Or even in an entire night?"

"No" she said meekly.

With Jamaal's gentle caressing of her hand and his kindly demeanor, it was obvious that Sonia was beginning to break.

"I will tell Rick to take it easy with you a bit, but you need to remember that you are with black men now. The sex is different. That's what you wanted to find out, isn't it?"

She nodded yes.

"We will have our way with you," he said, emphasizing the word 'will'. "But in return, we will give you many more orgasms tonight."

"Will you promise not to finish inside me? I don't use anything and I don't want to be pregnant."

"Sonia, you and your boyfriend told me during our meeting a few weeks ago that you wanted to schedule this for the time of month when that wouldn't be a problem. You don't have anything to worry about. Now tell me... do you want to continue what you came here for tonight?"

"Yes."

"That's good Sonia. I promise you won't regret it."

Finally releasing her hand, he brought his face close to hers and attempted to kiss her. She again denied him, turning her head. He and Rick might be able to break our rule of not cumming in her through sheer strength, but she wasn't going to break the last bit of intimacy that only she and I shared.

With a smile Jamaal said "No problem baby. We'll share passion in other ways. I've gotten a good feel of your mouth and pussy. Now I want to pay attention to your tits for awhile. Let's open that robe."

He undid the belt and opened each side of her bathrobe so that he could begin to fondle her breasts. Sonia's breasts aren't that big, befitting a woman of her small stature, but like her ass, they are firm, with no sag. After a few minutes her nipples were fully erect, and Jamaal began to lightly pinch and tweak them. She began to squirm and whimper and Jamaal looked at me and said "You held out on me. Why didn't you tell me her breasts were so sensitive?

Jamaal was right. There have been many nights when we've gone to bed and Sonia has told me she wasn't up for sex that night. I knew that all I needed to do was play with her breasts for awhile, and she would be good and horny.

Jamaal seemed to have sensed that there was something going on that he could use to his advantage. He began to suck one breast while fondling the other, then switched and did the opposite. Sonia was moaning by now, saying "Oh, sí. Chupa mis pechos."

Jamaal looked at me quizzically and I translated "She said: suck my breasts." He smiled and resumed the task at hand.

At this point Sonia began doing something different than she had since the night started. To that point she had done what she was told, gave the two men pleasure and received pleasure of her own, but she hadn't demonstrated any personal passion for them of her own accord. However, because of the way Jamaal was getting her going by his expertise on her tits, she began to caress his body and stroke his head. Now, although my cock was again hard as a rock, I felt a little uneasy. Obeying the sexual commands of her two dominant lovers was one thing, but willingly showing affection? My mind was confused.

They continued in this manner a few minutes longer; Jamaal building up her sexual desires by masterfully working her tits, and Sonia showing her gratitude by lovingly feeling his body. Finally Sonia broke the silence with a quiet "Put it in me."

With a huge grin, Jamaal replied "What's that Sonia? I didn't quite hear you."

"Please put it in me."

"Put what in you Sonia? I don't understand." Jamaal had her where he wanted her and was now tormenting her. He was still working both her breasts while looking directly into her eyes

"Your cock. Please put it in me" she pleaded.

"Oh, you need my cock, huh? You're going to have to say it the way I taught you the first time we were together tonight."

Unlike earlier, Sonia put up no resistance this time. "Fuck me. Please fuck me. I need it. Fuck me."

The kind and gentle Jamaal who was present since we entered the room now disappeared. He had found a weak spot, and now was ready to exploit it. "I'll fuck you baby. Rick and I both will. But there will be no more crying and deciding to stop. You belong to us until morning as we agreed to three weeks ago. Do you understand?"

"Yes Jamaal. All night. Please fuck me now!"

He got atop her and placed his cock at the entrance of her slit, just enough to part her lips. "That's not enough anymore. I want you to be my bitch. Are you my and Rick's bitch until morning?"

My once fiercely independent Sonia had now surrendered. She thrust her pelvis up, grabbed Jamaal's hips and tried to pull him into her. "I'm your bitch. I promise. Now fuck me Jamaal!"

Jamaal gave an evil smile but instead of giving her what she was begging for, he simply got off the bed.

"Whaaa... what are you doing? I said that I'm your bitch tonight!" She was now literally crying. Not out of fear like earlier, but out of frustration that her new black lover was abandoning her when her body was in such need.

"Don't worry baby. You're going to get what you need, but this time we're doing it in our room. Let's go."

I thought this was an odd demand, but fine... the beds were the same and we could simply return to our room later. I would find out later how wrong I was.

Sonia hurriedly got off the bed and Jamaal fully disrobed her. He smacked her ass and turned her around to face him. "Let's get it straight bitch-- for the rest of the night it is what we want and how we want it. And that includes cumming wherever we want" he added in a lower voice. "Do you agree to that?" Her response hurt me a bit: "Yes, I will take all your cum. Just please fuck me." He then pushed her towards the connecting door. They saw Rick sitting on the sofa watching TV. Jamaal greeted him and said "Good news my brother. Sonia and I have reached an agreement. Are you ready to enjoy this bitch for the rest of the night?"

Rick immediately stood up, licked his lips, began to take off his pants and said "Fuck yeah. Get her fine ass in here."

Chapter 3 to come...

NJW7
NJW7
30 Followers