Sonja's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually she shook her head, clearing her mind for a second and continuing to dress. Sonja stepped into the pleated skirt she had picked out and pulled it up to her waist, admiring its perfect fit and length, going down nearly to her ankles.

She left the mirror then, and stepped back to her underwear drawer. She looked inside for a moment and then plucked out a black cotton bra and examined the tag, checking the size listed. 34B. They matched the panties she had chosen and she strapped it on, zipping it up in the center between her breasts. Perfect fit.

Next, Sonja pulled a long-sleeved black blouse from her closet, one she normally wore for work, and put it on. She buttoned it most of the way up, not intending to show any cleavage on her trip today.

Her trip today. Sonja realized she had decided to run an errand today without ever consciously thinking about it. She was going to the mall today. She was going to the mall and she was going to do some shopping, for the second week in a row.

She didn't even bother trying to find a pair of socks. Instead she simply slid on the same flats she had worn to her session the day before and continued getting ready.

It took her another twenty minutes or so to finish dressing and walk out the door. She quickly put on some makeup, following the same process she did for work, only today she wasn't going to work, and she never wore makeup on the weekends.

It was a Sunday, when fewer buses were running in St. Britney, so she drove her car to the mall.

***

Sonja drove through the huge parking garage at the St. Britney Mall and pulled into a parking space. She turned off the car and looked up at the designation written on the pillar in front of her. "B34." She missed the irony of her choice, and instead chanted the combination quietly to herself the whole way from the car into the mall.

She walked in and inspected the directory, a large table-like structure angled slightly upward to prevent the user from having to fold themselves over to read the large detailed map that showed a list of every shop's name and its location in the mall. She intended to go to Lacey's, the last big department store still operating. As she was looking up its location and planning her route, however, she felt her stomach growl, and Sonja realized she had accidentally skipped breakfast. With a start, she realized she had skipped dinner the night before, too.

She was hungry, but had never had a large appetite, and that was still true now. Sonja quickly double checked the location of the pretzel shop and then started walking.

The pretzel was hot and salty, and Sonja savored it as she walked slowly towards Lacey's. By the time she arrived at the department store, she had finished the pretzel and was licking her fingers. She was giving the middle finger of her right hand particular interest, absently sucking the pretzel salt from the entire length of her finger. There was something about the flavor she was enjoying so much, but she couldn't quite place it.

Before she could remember that she was sucking the finger that had spent the entire night pickling in her own pussy juice, she made awkward eye contact with a clerk behind a counter and blushed. She instantly pulled the finger from her mouth and dried it in the ruffles of her dress. She blushed at the clerk, but she kept walking and found her way to the shoe department.

She picked out two pairs of shoes and found them in her size, and both were quite unlike her usual taste in shoes - typically flats or sneakers, occasionally slippers or hiking boots - but had realized she had needed these at some point between being fully asleep and fully awake. One was a simple pair of two-inch black kitten heels with an open toe design that left a small hole for the tips of her toes to poke through, something she felt like she could wear to work with a dozen different outfits. The other was a brown and tan wedge sandal design that she thought she might wear for fun - a novel concept two days earlier, but today she thought it couldn't hurt to buy them. It's not like it was a commitment to anything. The wedges gave her heels more lift than any other footwear she owned, and she thought she'd have to practice with them anyway before she would wear them in public.

Next, Sonja headed to the women's apparel department, and she picked out two pencil skirts for work, one black and one gray, and then a blue sundress with little brown trimmings that she thought complimented the wedges she had picked out.

Her last stop was the makeup counter, where the clerk who had seen her sucking her finger was still standing on duty. Sonja hid her blush and asked for a few different shades of nail polish that were displayed behind the glass case. It was forever since she had painted her nails, and now she didn't have any polish, so she picked out a few different shades of pink and red, then a royal blue that matched her dress. The last color she picked was black, not certain she'd ever have use of it, but she needed one more to hit a discount and her trip was already getting expensive.

When she finally went to the register and saw her total, she tried not to show her surprise, but the cashier did this every day, and he noticed how her eyes widened, how her jaw dropped a little bit. He pretended not to notice as she slipped one bank card back into her wallet and pulled out another one hidden near the back.

Sonja slid the card through the card reader and the payment was accepted, as she knew it would be. She knew she didn't have enough on her debit, but her emergency credit card had gone unused for over a year. Nothing wrong with using it if I've got it, she thought to herself. Besides, I'll have it paid off in no time.

That night she painted her fingernails and toenails a sort of neutral pink color that didn't look too gaudy.

***

The week passed uneventfully, with no more episodes like the first night after the session. Sonja never felt quite as erotically charged as she had that first night, and though she often wondered what exactly had caused the episode, she never seemed to arrive at a compelling answer, and she never seemed to really be free of it, either. The buzzing she had felt in her legs that next morning had diminished, but she could still sense it there, lurking just under the surface. Every day she thought about her next session with Dr. Dotz, looking forward to the peace she knew it would bring.

Sonja systematically worked through her socks throughout the week, checking if any still felt comfortable. She wasn't surprised to find that they did not, and since Sonja considered herself to be someone largely unattached to clothing, she laundered them all and donated them to a thrift store. If she wasn't going to use them, maybe someone else could.

She wore both her new skirts to work that week, along with the black heels with the open toe. She hadn't expected any comments, but multiple people had asked if she had changed something about herself. Sonja didn't feel like she had, so she merely shook her head and went about her business. She was oblivious to the way some of her coworkers had looked at her legs and feet that week, unaccustomed as she was to spotting the predatory stares of men.

Friday night, the night before her third session with Dr. Dotz, a group of coworkers - other paralegals - asked if she wanted to come out with them. She had refused at first, so shocked at being asked that she declined on reflex. They had persisted, but she finally relented when one of them, a year more senior than the rest of them, jokingly pulled rank and snapped his fingers at her, commanding her to come with them "in the name of team building."

They all met a couple hours later at a bar, and Sonja wear her new blue sundress with the wedge-heeled sandals. They were awkward at first, but she had practiced with them a few nights that week and felt confident she could move around without making a complete fool of herself.

She was proud of herself for not falling over that night, and the compliments she received from her coworkers made her blush. It had been a long time since anyone had said anything like that, and she felt like maybe they were just trying to make her feel good. That's nice of them though, she thought. She sat fairly quiet for the remainder of her time there, listening intently to what the others had to say but offering little to the conversation herself. She had a single drink, and after about an hour and a half, she offered a few discrete goodbyes and slipped away.

Sonja was shocked she had made it as long as she did, and with no panic attacks to boot.

All thanks to Dr. Dotz, she reminded herself.

She fell asleep that night with visions of the doctor swirling in her head, and then, as had happened every other night that week, came the pink clouds and contented bliss that she would forget by morning.

***

To Be Continued...

12