Sonja's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*CLICK*

Sonja's eyes were still fixated on the spinning swirl housed within the pocketwatch, but at the sound of the clicking pen they drooped.

*CLICK*

Her shoulders slouched.

*CLICK*

Sonja's head tilted, as if it was becoming too heavy to hold up.

*CLICK*

The doctor watched a small bead of drool come to the corner of Sonja's mouth and drip off of her lips and down her chin. Sonja's gaze remained fixed on the swirling pocketwatch, her eyelids not so much as fluttering at the feel of dripping spittle. Victoria knew then that she had Sonja fully in the trance.

"And now you are in your den, safe and warm, where no one can hurt you, because no one can see you."

She gazed at the clock and smiled. Three and a half minutes.

***

Sonja had descended deep into the pit, and somehow it felt like she had gone deeper than she ever had before. She didn't know how that was possible though, since here she was now, sitting in her den. She could feel the soft dirt floor beneath her where she sat, and she stared into the flames of a small fire in the fireplace. She could feel its heat, but the flames seemed to spin in a rhythmic spiraling circle that she couldn't look away from. If she was in her den, how could she be deeper than she had been before? It doesn't make sense...

It doesn't matter! came an answering thought, in her own voice. That settled the matter, and Sonja continued to stare intently into the hypnotic flame. She loved how the heat felt on her skin, but she could feel herself begin to sweat. Her lips began to feel cracked and dry, and when she breathed she could feel dry air in her throat.

Victoria looked down at Sonja. She was no stranger to her own creations, and she knew Sonja would be feeling the effects of the tea any minute, if she wasn't already.

Slowly and carefully, the doctor lowered the pocketwatch to the table, ensuring that Sonja's gaze followed it. She set it on a small holder that had been sitting on the table and aimed it in such a way that Sonja could continue to stare at it, unblinking.

"Good girl, Sonja, and here you are now sitting in your den, where it is safe, and warm, and nothing can hurt you. You feel that it is very warm in your den, here in the bottom of your pit. As you listen to the sound of my voice, you see that the fireplace has been left on, and now it's become too warm. You feel the hot air in your mouth and down your throat. Wouldn't you like something to drink to ease the discomfort, Sonja? Nod your head if you would, but don't look away from the swirl, Sonja. It's important not to look away from the swirl."

The expression on Sonja's face changed slightly. Her brows had been furrowed against the perceived heat, but now they furrowed harder, as if Sonja was offended by the idea of looking away from the hypnotic swirl until she was forced to. Slowly, though, her face relaxed again and she nodded her head.

"Good, Sonja, that's real good," said Victoria, as she slid her teacup across the table to Sonja and placed Sonja's empty cup in front of herself. "There is a drink for you sitting right there on the table in front of you, Sonja. Go ahead and take a drink."

Sonja reached out, slowly, blindly, but found the teacup with little trouble and then held it to her lips. She hesitated there with her lips perched on the edge of the teacup, unable to continue without breaking eye contact with the hypnotic swirls, unwilling to break eye contact with the swirls without permission.

"Go ahead, Sonja. Close your eyes and drink it. Drink it all and set the cup down." Victoria said it as a command, but Sonja heard it as an invitation, and she obeyed instantly, closing her eyes and emptying the cup in just a few seconds. Her eyes opened on their own and automatically focused on the pocketwatch, instantly caught up in the swirl again, and she set the cup down on the table.

"Now, doesn't that feel better, Sonja? Nod your head."

Sonja's head bobbed up and down, her eyes never breaking contact with the pocketwatch. Victoria knew that it would feel better, at least for a few more minutes. The sweet strawberry flavor had a way of clearing everything else off the palette - until the peppers kicked back in, anyway. That's okay though, she knew how to use it to her advantage.

The doctor was feeling confident today, and with two cups of her special tea down Sonja's gullet, she was aching and ready to cross some boundaries with her client's trust.

"I'm so happy to see it, Sonja. Now I want you to listen to the sound of my voice, as your mouth and your throat feel so much better now that you've had something to drink. The fire is still hot, though, Sonja, and it's still very warm in your den, where you are safe and you are cozy, and nobody can't hurt you, because nobody can see you. Even in your dress, without shoes and socks it's uncomfortably hot. You know it's safe, and private, but it's too hot, Sonja. You'll have to do something, Sonja. What will you do?"

Dr. Dotz readied her remote, aiming it at a wholly different sensor than before, and waited, watching to see what Sonja would do.

Sonja, in her den, felt unbearably hot. The heat in her mouth had subsided quite a bit, but every other part of her felt claustrophobically hot. The voice had helped her with the drink, but it seemed there was nothing it could do about the heat inside the den. Sonja stood from her place by the fire, looking for a way to cool things down. Her bare feet padded over soft ground as she strode to an oval-shaped window and looked for a way to open it, but she found none. She bit her lip and looked around again, realizing she had no kind of sink or any water source in her den. But it's safe here, she thought to herself. The fire was obviously controlled, there was no danger of it spreading, and she could breathe just fine; it's just too hot!

Suddenly, Sonja realized the obvious solution.

***

Victoria had sat in her seat and watched as, as soon as she finished talking, Sonja suddenly stood up and went stock still. Time seemed to slow down for several seconds that felt like an eternity to the doctor as she tried to guess what Sonja was going to do next. Attack her? Run for the door?

Instead, Sonja scrunched up her face in a look of sheer determination and crossed her arms over her body so each hand was at the opposite hip. Next she grabbed the fabric of her sundress in each hand, and pulled the whole garment up and over head in one smooth motion. She let go of the dress, letting it fell on the floor next to her.

The doctor was somehow amazed, but not surprised. She had expected to be able to manipulate Sonja into removing her dress, but not so quickly. And as eager as she felt, Victoria hadn't expected to like what she saw as much as she did, either.

Sonja was standing there in a blue bra and underpants and nothing else, staring vacantly at the pocketwatch with the spinning swirls. The garments matched the nail polish she had used on her fingernails and toenails, as well as the dress now crumpled on the floor. Her body was nothing to write to Sports Illustrated about, Victoria surmised. She was thin, but not athletic. There was almost no muscle tone anywhere on her body that the doctor could see, and she thought that as soft as Sonja's belly looked, she hadn't done a sit-up since high school gym class. Victoria also noted her undeveloped buttocks and the dips in Sonja's hips. She had already known Sonja's breasts were small, but all illusions were now dispelled for the doctor as she got a good look at them, sitting in that blue cotton bra.

Small, but perky, she thought. But easy enough to make those bigger down the road. Not long, at this rate. Have to do something about her fitness, though. Another idea for the pile.

She clicked a button on the remote she'd held poised for the last moment, and a small vent built into the ceiling above Sonja's couch began to blow cool air. Nothing frigid, but a gust that was a few degrees cooler than the ambient temperature of the room. Clever furniture placement on her part long ago to help manipulate clients in the trance.

"Well done, Sonja! You've solved the puzzle, you figured it out. You're doing so well, Sonja, as you always do. It's always good to follow your instincts, Sonja, and you did it perfectly. Now sit back down, love."

Sonja sat, slouching somewhat, and Victoria continued. "Excellent, Sonja. You're doing so well. Now listen to the sound of my voice as I tell you it's almost time for the next step, Sonja. It's almost time for the pink cloud."

Victoria was impressed at the way Sonja immediately sat up straight at the mention of the pink cloud. She had expected to have to coach the younger woman's posture again, but here she was, shoulders back, chest out, chin up. Dr. Dotz thought she immediately looked more attractive in the new posture, and rewarded Sonja with praise for almost a full minute before continuing.

When she finished, she noted the pleasant, self-satisfied smile that had come over Sonja's face, and then she had Sonja close her eyes and lay back on the couch. She eyed the clock, calculating the time since Sonja's second cup of tea. Most of the effects should be taking effecting by now, but the last one... She'd need good timing.

She had good timing. It only took a moment for her to help Sonja ascend the pink cloud, repeating some iteration of nearly the same phrases over and over again until it solidified in Sonja's mind.

"Now once again, Sonja, listen to the sound of my voice as I guide you through the next phase. You are going to ride the pink cloud again, Sonja, and when you hear me snap my fingers, you will rise from your den. You will shed the very last of your worries and your cares, and all your clothes and your chains will fall away from you, and every time I snap my fingers you will rise up and up into the pink cloud, into sweetness, into peace, into pleasant bliss.

It will feel so good, Sonja, as you listen to the sound of my voice, and understand you will be connected to the pink cloud like never before. It will be the strongest true connection you've had to the pink cloud, and the bliss will be all consuming, and it will feel so good, because you've earned it, and you deserve it, and there's nothing wrong with feeling so good while you ride the pink cloud where it is sweet, and peaceful, and blissful."

Sonja was laying on her couch, and to Victoria looked like she was almost buzzing with anticipation. She could see the hardened outline of Sonja's nipple against the fabric of her bra - anticipation of the bliss that the voice was promising her.

*SNAP*

And so Sonja felt herself being hurtled into a sky of nothingness, each subsequent snap raising her higher and higher. The pink wisps began to coalesce around her in a way that now felt familiar. She thought it felt like being on her own bed, and she wondered if there was any better feeling in the world.

*SNAP*

Yet another snap, and Sonja was soaring. She couldn't remember how many snaps there had been, but she knew it didn't matter because she felt exquisite. The way the pink cloud softly caressed her skin was like nothing she'd ever felt before, and where her body still felt warm, the pink cloud seemed to be cooling her, the wisps curling against her like a soft breeze in corporeal form.

Sonja shuddered at the intense pleasure she felt. She wanted more. Her shoulders pushed back against the couch, pushing her chest up, and then she relaxed for a second before her hips bucked upward involuntarily.

She loves it, thought Victoria, and she snapped her fingers again.

*SNAP*

Dr. Dotz repeated her phrases again and again, snapping her fingers over and over, lulling Sonja's entranced form into a state of ever-increasing pleasure. Several moments passed this way, as the doctor waited for a signal.

She finally got it when Sonja began to quietly smack her lips together and lick them. Victoria could see the thick saliva forming at the corner of her mouth and knew the time had come. The peppers laced into the second cup of tea had begun their work, and Sonja was now feeling something analogous to extreme dry mouth. Fortunately, Victoria had prepared a solution.

"Here you are, Sonja, soaring the abyss on your pink cloud of pleasure. You feel so good as it races you along wherever it wills, and the pleasure is racking every inch of your body. From your scalp, down your neck, your shoulders, your arms and fingers, your chest, your breasts all feel the tingling pleasure of the pink cloud's tendrils. Your waist, your buttocks, and especially between your thighs, down your legs and to your feet, your ankles and your toes... they are all wrapped up in the pink cloud's blissful pleasure

Your ride on the pink cloud is wonderful, and fast, and the speed brings you pleasure in your belly, but as you have flown across the nothingness, you keep licking your lips and your mouth, and you realize how dry they are, and we're all out of tea. Isn't that terrible, Sonja?"

Sonja mumbled something incoherent and sluggishly nodded her head. She was either too entranced to answer properly, or experiencing too much pleasure, or both.

Probably both, thought Victoria idly.

"But you're in luck, Sonja. Now listen to the sound of my voice as you remember that you are riding the pink cloud, and the pink cloud will always take care of you. The pink cloud always brings pleasure and bliss, Sonja, just for you, because you deserve them. The pink cloud can help what ails you, Sonja.

You just have to open yourself to it. Do you know how, Sonja?"

A muffled moan and Sonja gave a barely perceptible shake of her head. No, she didn't.

"Look at the pink cloud, Sonja, and see that just like before, the pink cloud is not just wisps of vapor. It is tendrils of thick coalescing cloud that can hold you and support you and massage you, and they make you feel so good. They made your feet feel so good, and today they are making the rest of you feel good. You just need to open yourself to those tendrils, Sonja, let them take over. Let them guide you. Do you see how they can help you now?"

As Victoria spoke, Sonja began to slowly squirm and writhe, and by the pace of her breathing, the doctor was certain her words were bringing Sonja pleasure. She stood, having set up her manipulation as best as she could, and moved around the table between them to Sonja's side, where she stood patiently, looking down at her client, waiting expectantly.

It took a moment for Sonja's subconscious mind to catch up to Victoria's expectation, but slowly, ever so slowly, Sonja's lips parted and her mouth fell open, wide and empty and unprotected.

"Your faith in the pink cloud will be rewarded," said Victoria softly, her voice barely above a whisper now that she was standing almost directly over Sonja. "Now keep your mouth open wide, as you listen to the sound of my voice, and accept the pink cloud as the tendrils explore your body and move their blissful, healing energy to where you need it most."

Victoria repeated the phrase several more times, each time just as softly as the first. As she spoke, however, she stooped slightly, reaching her hands down to her knee-length pencil skirt. She used both hands to pull it up to midway up her thigh, and then reached one hand underneath her skirt and up. She felt her own fingers groping searchingly against her own thighs, and then, since she wasn't wearing underwear, against her own vagina. Finally, she found what she was looking for and plucked the device out from where she had been holding it.

It was both a pleasure and a relief, and she could feel several drops of something dripping down each of her thighs and eventually down the rest of her legs. The feeling made her shiver in pleasure, but with an effort she straightened back up and fixed her skirt. Then she looked at the device in her hand.

It was an infant's pacifier. It had been brand new, earlier that day, but Victoria had followed a hunch that was about to pay off. She had placed it right after Thomas had given her his pre-session notes and returned to fetch Sonja. Now, she'd had the teat of the pacifier plugged into her pussy for the better part of the last hour, letting it baste and riding the small waves of pleasure that came over her whenever she moved.

"Now the tendrils are getting closer and closer to your mouth. Because you are so open with the pink cloud, because you have initiated such strong contact with it, it can sense where you feel pain, where you feel uncomfortable. All it wants to do is make your pain go away, Sonja, to bring you pleasure and bliss. Do you want it to make you feel better, Sonja?"

The doctor leaned over Sonja, only a few inches away from her face, watching the younger woman, reveling in the anticipation.

Eyes closed, mouth wide open, expression blank, Sonja nodded. A perfect little whore.

Victoria felt another drip fall between her legs, and her eyes took on a predatory look. She used her tongue to collect the saliva in her mouth and pushed it out between her lips, letting it dangle above Sonja's open mouth. Victoria watched with a thrill as the spit became too heavy to maintain the string and plunged down slowly on Sonja's tongue. In the same moment, Victoria took her juice-soaked pacifier and rubbed it gently around Sonja's lips before softly pushing it into her mouth.

With satisfaction, Dr. Dotz watched as Sonja's mouth closed down around the pacifier and she began to suck it contentedly, with a pleased expression adorning her face.

***

To Be Continued...

***

Author's Note: Feedback is always appreciated! Things you like, things you don't. Even just sharing your favorite scene or how you feel when you read it helps me get dialed in for the next chapter!

12