Sonnymoon Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not including Jan," he added, "because if Jan was horny enough, she'd have let me pity-fuck her. She told me that, but she was always able to find an outlet of some sort, so that was never an issue. That's beside the point. That's why I was so in the dumps. I'm glad you saved me, I was just so crazy with the irony, and frustration, and grief, and lust. Sleeping with you! God, my dream come true, but not. But then this morning you bring me off! I am totally flummoxed. Flabbergasted. But I guess its best out in the open, finally. I mean, just between the two of us. Though I think Janice has her suspicions, that I have an Oedipus Complex."

I thought hard for a moment, there had been something earlier which I was half a mind to confess. Oh! Yes! It came to me. "Dear, do you remember a little while ago, you asked me, if you, or someone, or . . if I could love two people at once?"

"Yes, you see what I meant."

"I do. And I did, love two persons at once. I . . . cheated on your father. I had an affair for a year, with someone you don't know. I had met him, and we had coffee, and - well the details are not important."

"Did dad know?"

"He knew I was somehow troubled, and a bit more distant, sometimes. But I loved him too, and that love was still strong, even though the other love had . . its own passion. Eventually, my other man move to California, then we said farewell. And your father and I lived . . happily until he died. 'Till death do us part. I was married to Jacob. I think he never strayed. But I can relate to something of what you are experiencing. And I do love you, but the sex thing . ."

"I know, can never happen."

"No - I mean, I don't know. I did bring you off this morning, I wasn't aroused . . no actually the truth is, I was slightly. But I never thought about it, with you. About having feelings that way, with you. About you having feelings, that way for me. It never ever occurred to me. It's kind of complimentary, if strangely also. Since you were twelve, eh? Huh!"

"Mom, see, I save up for the honeymoon. I . . that is Maddy and I abstained for the past month, to have lots of passion for our wedding night, and for the trip. I even didn't masturbate for the past week. That's one of the reasons I was so, so ready to cum this morning. But the other was sleeping with you, and this morning, when you were stroking me, I was dreaming of you. And . . . I'm still horny, could you . . do that again while I'm awake to enjoy it? If it wasn't something that grossed you out, maybe you wouldn't mind."

Even the asking, without getting an answer yet, was making him hard again; I could see him rising under his boxers. I felt strange, like there was . . . what was that term they used way back in my college psych class? . . . oh yeah - disassociation. I was floating on a sea, somewhere in a different universe. All the normal laws of physics, and morality, were shifted - or turned over, or cockeyed. Cock-eyed. I wanted to see what I was going to be playing with. "Take off your shirt, take your pants off, get naked. Let me see how my boy has grown into a man!"

Sammy was swift to obey. He looked at me. My tits were easily discernible through the thin fabric. The hem had hiked up to my thighs. I decided to give him some visual aids. I began to strip, and he helped. Moments later, we were both nude on the broad mattress. His manhood stood upright, and my delta was definitely damp. I reached out and began to fiddle with my son's flute. I could see the cock eye, with a drop of pre-cum dew. My nipples were little dark red berries. They wanted in on the action.

Without being told, without permission, without any objections either; Samuel reached out and gently began to pinch the points, in a very tender way. They yearned for even more. But I was not going to let this go too far. I was his mother, and these were extraordinary circumstances. He had almost killed himself, if I hadn't come in time; if I had missed him too late . . . I didn't want to go there. Just be in the moment, I told myself. Just allow this little thing to happen. It had already happened once before earlier this morning, and so now it was again. But this time we were undressed, and both of us awake and . . . and God! that felt good on my tits, no one else - besides myself - had twiddled with them for years!

I could tell that Sam was getting near his orgasm. His hips thrust, and he was making funny faces. I must have looked just as silly, because my face was scrunched up too. Then again, as with the first time, Sam rolled on to me. But this time he was between my legs, they spread and his prick rubbed up and down on my abdomen. His lips went to my breasts and sucked the caps completely in. I felt him release the hot goo on my tummy, and the moment was so wild and erotic, I had a little climax too. Then he rolled off, and we spent a moment, after spending, to catch our breath. The tropical heat made the sweat pour off our bodies.

Time for a shower, before lunch, we had missed the launch to the island; there would be another in the afternoon. We were moored at this piece of paradise for another day, before moving on. I was glad I didn't have to change the bed, or wash the sheets. I looked over at Sam; his "Mr. Moper" mode was nowhere to be seen. "Will you come to the island with me, after we eat?" I asked.

"Cum with you, eat you, anything you want, mom. I'm up for it!"

"No, you're not." I took his limp lump, and wiggled the fat circumcised worm. But if you're willing to take a tour this afternoon, perhaps you might get a tour - of a more special sort this evening . . . after the Broadway review show, which I want to see tonight at eight. This is my holiday too, and I am going to enjoy the sites, and the shows. But good boys get their rewards, okay?"

"Yes, mother."

I hit him with a pillow, then ran, to get to the bathroom first. But not before another pillow hit my butt, and I laughed. This was going to be even more fun, than I thought it would be. But I had to set limits; we couldn't simply give into his lust. What I was more concerned with, were my abilities to keep myself within my own boundaries, without the line creeping further into the land of incest.

On an ocean, there are no demarcations of territory. It is all too easy to cross the equator, and not know you were now in a different hemisphere. If you were at sea about your feelings and emotions, it was the same. How do you know, if you have crossed the line? Was there a moral compass, a sexual sextant to tell you where you were headed, and if you were in uncharted waters, then what? Perhaps we were already? But this voyage of discovery had only just begun. It was a brave nude world.

Our tour started at an old fort. Overhead was a beautiful rainbow. The Lord said it was a sign of His covenant with Noah. Our arc was symbolic of our coupling this morning. It might have been mild incest. It was between two adults. We were over the terrible flood, the danger of drowning; the waters of tears were receding. That was the arch, the arc that bridged heaven and earth, surviving the cleansing deluge of emotions. Now we were on a boat, a ship that was the ark that carried love. When would the dove return? Where would we land? The old fortifications were crumbled; the defenses were ancient history, as were ours too. We knew now, each other's secrets.

The beautiful landscape was a garden of flowers, with hummingbirds and sandy beaches. It was paradise. When would our nakedness be discovered and we be cast out? There was another twelve days to go. The world was made in half that time. How long does it take to destroy creation? Why was it that every time that Sam looked at me I got a tingle in my pussy? The fruit at the market was lush like the proverbial apple. Temptations abounded like those little lizards which skittered everywhere, not serpents, but more sneaky and numerous. Oh yes, I knew where the snake hid. I knew the hole it wanted to slither down (or up was perhaps more descriptive). Am I Eve? Want a nibble on my apples? My son had, and it was good!

"There is nothing like a dame!" "I'm just a girl who cain't say no." "Young At Heart", "Some enchanted evening." Who knew that so many loves songs were on the program? Was this the "Love Boat", like that old TV show? Evidently, this trip had set a new record for newlyweds on one cruise. There would be a drawing for a prize, for all the love-birds later in the week. I was sure we qualified, though an odd-couple compariedly.

We ordered some wine when we got back, and sat on the little balcony and looked at the stars. The breeze was like a caress, the wine - a kiss, the stars like . . stars. I ain't that silly; metaphors had been going through my head all day, thinking about what had transpired this morning. From near tragedy, to soap opera, to a love scene. Quite remarkable series of events. The day had been a fine one, the evening delightful; my son a gentleman, and a rogue in plain sight! Now, the naughty side of Sammy whispered an outrageous proposition in my ear. No, not that. We had privacy on the balcony presently, the lights were off, other folks to each side were not in, or had gone to bed. I thought his suggestion over. I nodded; it was too tempting this night, and who knew if we would have another chance to do it, for the rest of the trip.

I stood up and dropped my robe and slipped my gown over my head. All Sam had to do is lift his hips briefly, and the swim trunks he had on, were off. Then we sat down again. Like Eve and Adam, before they were in trouble, we enjoyed the delicious sensation of being naked in paradise. Now the stars winked, the wind was our lover with zephyr caresses all over our naked flesh. The kisses were just lips to lips, as we held hands, and smooched occasionally. Nothing was said about what would happen, when we went to bed. I was too afraid to bring it up. Sam was thinking about it, as his dick was at full mast.

Finally, a huge yawn signaled to me I was very tired. We gathered up our clothes. Should we put on something? Or not? Sam climbed into the inner side of the pad, and lay face down, sleepy eyed and drowsy. I knew the signs well. So I lay down, without a gown. He rolled toward me, and we hugged and kissed for a minute. Then I fell deep asleep. Sam told me the next morning, that he had dozed off too. And there was evening, and morning was the fifth day.

The sun was in my eyes next I knew. It was morning. We were naked. In bed. I stretched, and looked at the attractive male body next to me. Was this my son? Yes. Had we done something naughty yesterday? Yes, and I had saved his life. Maybe the little necking had been a part of the reclamation of his soul. A freeing of his spirit, a liberation. Freedom found in telling the truth.

Truth be told, I was a little horny this morning. Sam was stirring lying on his side, facing me, but his stiffy was not evident. But I knew how to deal with that, but - should I? He rolled on to his back, his penis lolled. I reached over and took hold of it, always a sucker for a fat dick. In fact, now that I had that thought . . ., so I bent down and opened wide.

Just a little I told myself. The soft flesh was like a huge wad of bubble gum in my mouth. But of course, I didn't chew. I did that thing you do with a tootsie-pop, to make the sucker last as long as possible, and get all the flavor. This tasted slightly salty, like the sea air last night, but nice. Soon it was getting meatier. I felt Sammy's hands run gently through my hair. So sonny was awake!

"Mom, that is so good!" He whispered. Now I was making some bobbing, to added inches to my engulfing. He was getting quite long indeed. It looked different from up close. I scooped the fuzzy sacks, in my free hand and played with the two eggs, therein. I decided I wanted to see it cream. It had been a long, long time since I had gotten to witness an eruption of male virility. I lifted my mouth off, and used my hand to do 'the barber-pole'. You know, where the stripe twists, going up the phallic symbol. I added some saliva as needed, but by keeping my touch very light, the motion was delicate, the skin slick enough to not cause any discomfort.

I gently squeezed the testicles in a rhythmic way, the softest of pressure. I said in a little breathy voice, "Cum for mommy, Sammy, let mommy see you spurt. You're allowed, cum for mama, let all your jism flow out. Cum for mom, that's it my little man. Show your stuff, cum for ma . ." and then he did. I watch in fascination as the first shot popped a good six inches in the air and landed in my coif, shampoo! Then, another ooze of white milky semen dripped down over my fingers. Like some kind of ice cream melting, and dripping from a cone in the heat. Yes, this pepperoni was hot, but it too melted, as the climax waned the wand.

But what fun! Then his hand nudged me back to lie flat, and I felt a hand glide down my tummy. More fun to cum for mom! I was just enjoying the play, not thinking, only letting the happiness have its morning romp. The fingers were combing through the fur, rubbing the mound, seeking the slit. 'Yes, there!' went my brain, as I raised my pelvis to give the digits the angle they needed, to make my clit protrude. My thighs widened, I was in need of a good cum. My son was going to make sure I got it.

He obviously was no novice when it came to making a woman cum with his hands. The fingers stroked through the folds of femininity, and parted the labia seeking the well of my womanhood. He dipped and drew the moisture along the groove and used it to wet the bulb of my clitoris. He sent two strong fingers probing into my cavity finding the G-spot easily. His mouth once again suckled on my breasts, the nipples were turgid in his lips. I just settled on my backside and let my boy do all the work. After all, it was my vacation too, I should be able to lie back and drift with the tides of touch that washed over my body which was floating in a sea of sensuality.

But soon enough the surf was rolling in, the waves of wanton lust were crashing into the breakwaters; the jetty of inhibitions was no match for the storm of the climax that swirled in my body. Eroded by the desire for release, all my motherhood instincts were submerged beneath the tsunami of my orgasm that carried all cares away. My call was piercing, as my torso arched up when the peak of passion hit. I gripped Sam's hair and held fast, as if I was drowning, and I was in the ecstasy of physical contractions, and spasms of primal paroxysms. His head began to move lower. I knew exactly where he was headed, 'to go down to the she in sips'. I pulled, and cried out, "No - NO! Not that, I don't need it, I couldn't take it, I wouldn't be able to stand any more. That's plenty, that's more than enough, for this morning."

God! If he had done that, I would have been totally lost. He could have done anything. Taken me, anyway he wanted, and I would have begged for it, again and again. I had to stop him, stop it, stop us, before that happened. He had his heart broken once already, this week. No need to get him any deeper into the mess; this tangled of psychological tribulations from a mommy-complex. No need to get him into mama any deeper. Neither his six (seven?) inch prick that far, nor his mother any further in trouble with her conscience either. That was enough for the moment. We both had had our fun, now it was time to enjoy ourselves in tamer ways. Lest we hit an iceberg, we were in the tropics, but there were serious dangers in the wetness where we played.

While Sam was in the shower, I insisted he go first, I phone the booking steward and made some arrangements for the next day. It cost some extra, call it bacqshish, but where there's a buck you can usually get your way. I hummed 'Here comes the bribe' under my breath as we switched off for the powder room. I took care of the usual business, and dressed in the simple skirt and blouse I had carried in with me. Today was marketing in the AM, and gambling at a casino in the PM, back on the ship was a magic show for the evening. I bought a nice straw bag and matching hat for our day trips. Samuel got a wood carving of a porpoise, and a wicked looking knife, for a letter opener, he said. But I knew my boy, the blade just looked too cool for him to resist.

Of course there was gambling on the ship most of the time, but it was interesting to see how gaudy and kitsch the casino was. The drinks were free. We won $20 between the two of us, in the three hours we were there. The place was quite slow, almost deserted, we had any slot machine we wanted, but I like the blackjack table, and Sam tried the roulette wheel too. As luck would have it, we were up $120, and Sam said I should place a hundred on whatever I wanted, he was feeling lucky. I put all five chips on red, won, let it ride, and lost. So we quit while we were ahead.

Sammy leaned over to me and whispered, "I got lucky this morning, but I didn't want to quit until you got 'head'." I guffawed very loud, the croupier looked at us and smiled. He couldn't have overheard, but he knew a risqué remark when he heard that kind of raunchy laugh from a lady. I tipped him the twenty, so we were even, coming out the door.

The magician was nothing special until the blow-off, the last trick of his performance. He invited a young couple up, a bride and the groom, dressed for dancing later, she in a lovely gown and he in a tux. The Great Zolotraxan, as he titled himself, placed a scarf around the fellow's eyes, so he couldn't see. Then he placed the gal in a cabinet, and latched it securely. His pretty assistant turned the box once, and when the door was opened the girl was in her slip, the gown gone. The door was closed, "Oh we have to return that clothing, what would your husband say?" The spouse is standing by the side of the stage still blind-folded.

Turn of the box again, and now she is just in her underwear, she squeaks, and covers. "Honey," hubby calls, "Is everything alright?" Zolotraxan quickly shuts the door and says, "That will never do!" the box turns the third time, the door opens, and there is the husband, dressed only in heart covered boxers, he yells and runs off stage. I never saw him disappear, and where did the bride go? The Great Zolotraxan addressed the crowd. "Well, when they get back to their room, at least they'll be ready for the next session of their honeymoon!" says the master of the magic wand. Big laugh from the audience. Of course the couple were shills, and the audience were several drinks happy by the end of the show. But it was a cute stunt, I had to admit.

Meanwhile my own master of a "magic wand" was looking to get back to our cabin for tricks of a different sort. However, I had a slightly different agenda in mind, because of the plans I had made for the following day. When we returned, I gave him the parameters of the evening. I finished by saying, "Samuel, you must play by these rules, or you will spoil my surprise for tomorrow." He nodded, but had a hard time keeping a straight face. "I mean it! You can look me all over, touch me only to examine me, like turn me over, spread my legs, lift my breasts. But no sexual fooling around. Play doctor, with mommy. But no poking, kissing, rubbing, no licking or sucking, fingering, and especially no fucking. Promise me!"

He raised his hand in a solemn vow, and nodded. He got the point, I was very serious. I took off my clothes and hung them up, save the undies which went into the laundry bag. After a quick shower, I dried off, and powdered up. Then, I lay on the bed, on my back, without a stitch on. Sam divested his clothing as well, and knelt beside me. I could see that he was erect, but that was going to have to wait for about twenty-two hours. He began with my arms, he held them, and studied their form, like he was a sculptor. He looked at my pits, poked his nose there, and took a whiff. "Lavender talc, like you always use," he commented. "I remember that smell, ever since I was a toddler." What can I tell you? Tradition!