Sonnymoon Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oediplex
oediplex
2,899 Followers

Then what? For the moment, I wasn't going to contemplate that fate. I just swung my leg over Sammy's lap, and straddled his saddle horn. I reached down and pointed that proud pecker to the place it wanted to be, and sank upon it, in happy surrender to my lust and love. I moved up and down, Samuel let me do all the work. He stretched out his legs to provide anchoring to our docking, and mama rose and fell like the tide. My boobs were like boat-bumpers that bobbed against his chest.

Our calls were echoing off the walls. Our cries echoed each other's wails, as their pitch rose. The water became choppy with the churning of hips, splashing the sides of the pool, as the agitation of our passion became more and more urgent. Then I thrust forward my pelvis, to capture his dick all the way up in me. My arms straightened, as my hands gripped his shoulders. He grasped my haunches, to hold me in place, as his orgasm pumped in spasms.

My vaginal muscles clamped on his hardness once more, and I shuddered in the last paroxysm of the evening. At last we were done, at last we had done it. At last we were past the barriers reefs that had held us hostage on the island of isolation. Now we could sail with the tide of intimacy, into the intrica-seas of our incestuous involvement. I have no idea what I just was thinking there, with all that nonsense. My brain was scrambled eggs, after having his sausage in me so many times. What can I say? Getting porked by your son isn't kosher. But it is a hell of a lot of fun!!

Yes, we ordered wine when we got back, and sat on the balcony nude, and slept in each other's arms naked as well. Tradition? Bad habits? We were lovers. Those are the sorts of things new lovers do. I dreamed Sammy caught me on the beach, and made love to me in the surf, like Burt Lancaster and Deborah Kerr, in that movie. Only, we didn't have any swimsuits on, and the director didn't yet "cut!", before the action got even hotter. It was no coincidence that the next island was a private one, owned by the cruise line.

If you had made the reservations, or knew who to bribe, you could get a couple of bicycles, and ride down the paths to an isolated spot where you could spread out your beach towels and go skinny dipping. Or whatever your heart desires, or your sweetheart desires. But it wasn't a deserted island; this was a much better deal. We had a picnic basket, and sunscreen, and dinner aboard the 'yacht' waiting for us when we got back. We got some sun where 'it don't normally shine', and my son shone in places sons don't usually go.

What did we do on the beach? What didn't we? I had his salty dog; he tasted the sea in my shell. He played pirate, and found my buried treasures, I was a mermaid and seduced the sailor. We were dolphins again, we startled the fish, I was harpooned by the 'Mo-bay Dick'. Sand was everywhere; I mean everywhere, when we showered back in the cabin. That last was the best island of all.

The comedian was making another appearance in the evening, and this time, Sam almost burst his sides. I laugh too, because it was like hearing the jokes for the first time, sharing them with my mate. Aye! me mate, I say 'ta ye, sailor; he's me ship-mate, bunk-mate, and mating-mate! Sam, sun, surf and sand; and son and sailing, the stars - with wine and wind, and mating and mating and mating!, make for a mighty fine holiday; - no - for a great sonnymoon!

Now it was the slow boat, back to home port. When I awoke in the morning, the sun was high on the horizon already. The son was up too. We were spooning, when I woke. I could feel his early stiffy between my cheeks, making little to and fro movements. Sammy had his top arm around me, and was fiddling with the handiest nipple. Which was turgid, and I was damp. He must have been working on my subconscious, to make it think about coitus. It had worked, and now that I was conscious, I was happy to cooperate and copulate.

I put my hand over his fingers, in a gesture of encouragement, and pushed back with my butt. With a little adjustment, he slipped in, and began to make morning merriment. He didn't get as deep as penetration as some other positions, but that was not the point of what his peter was pursuing. It was a sweet and tender kind of humping. We didn't have to work hard at the connubial connection, but the shivering climax that over took us in just a few minutes of this syncopated motion was both quiet and quite satisfying. As much a bonding, as any of the other more athletic engagements, when we had sported together.

After a brunch at one of the restaurants, we did do some cycling. Then, just sat on deck chairs watching the sea, and chatted. We reminiscing about family trips, and comparing sightseeing on this voyage, to those memories. Or sometimes we just were quiet, and held hands, enjoying each other's presence and love. With evening, we gambled at the ship's casino once more. I broke even at the Blackjack table, but Samuel won $500 at Chuck-A-Luck, his luck had turned around alright, or bad luck over-turned - if you will. Go figure!

We decided to use the cash to leave generous tips for the maid, room-service guy, our waiter at the dinner table, etc. When we got back to our cabin, we got a nice surprise. A bottle of our favorite wine was on ice, in a bucket, already waiting for us. Along with a little selection of cheese and crackers, for a nosh at night, under a covered platter. Somebody on the staff, had anticipated our desires, a note said it was 'compliments of the cruise line'. Wasn't that so thoughtful?

It wasn't our last night there, but the balcony beckoned and once more seemed to be providing privacy. I doused the lights in the cabin to their dimmest setting, the moon was bright on the water as we cut through the small waves that rolled by. I took Sammy by the hand, and sat him down on a chair, then sat on his lap. I'm not too heavy, but I wasn't putting a lot of weight on his poker; because I squatted down, and aimed it at my hole. When I felt it prod the right place, I sank down, and bent forward, grasping the little railing in front of me.

Then we tried to be quiet, as we screwed in as public a place, as I had ever had the nerve to do. There is something about doing-the-dirty, and possibly getting caught inflagrente delicti, that adds a spice to fucking. Just as incest is the more exciting, for its forbidden-fruit naughtiness. So too, the possibility that somebody might catch you in the embarrassing compromise of public nudity, lewdity, screw-ity, had its thrill. We were completely discreet however, right until my climax.

Then I couldn't help myself. I let go with my full contralto cum call. "OH! YES, BABY, LET ME HAVE IT, FUCK ME GOOD, I'M CUMMING, CUM WITH ME NOW, YES!! NNOOWWW!!" My climax must have been heard up and down our side of the whole ship. It seemed to bounce on the water, and reverberate off the steel, and lose most of its directional clues. But there was no doubt what they were hearing, if others happen to be listening! As soon as we recovered we scrambled back in, and collapsed on the bed in hysterics. We both had a great orgasm with the 'balcony boffing', as we dubbed it in later conversations, but the laughter was even better. We went to sleep with still a giggle slipping out of one or the other of us now and then.

The final full day was something of a downer, to start. There were last minute details to be taken care of, and the realization that our romantic trip was coming to an end. Back at port, we would become again the persons who had arrived from New York. Our new secret identities, would have to be hidden, and we couldn't be the pair we had transformed into, when Sadie and Janice met us at the dock. We had to pack, and make arrangements for a few items to be shipped north, to home. Others had to be declared to customs, though we were within the limits of duty free items allowed. The bill was settled, that was not so shocking, since much of the cruise had been prepaid, in a package deal. Really, it was not as bad as going to Los Vegas, for the same two weeks, in comparison.

One good thing was that our ship-souvenir picture was quite nice. It showed the both of us together, in an affectionate pose. That was still before things had gotten serious in the affair. So it was both a memory of the voyage, and yet one that could be framed, and displayed on the mantle. Without giving away the bond that had come to unite us from cumming in incestuous sex so many times together.

We didn't talk about the future. Would Sam go back to his condo in New Jersey? He bought the place, thinking it would be for him and Maddy. Would he move back home? Or buy another smaller condo, near me? I wasn't going to move to New Jersey. I still kept a hand in the overall management of Jacob's business. Though in the last couple of years, I had disengaged from the day-to-day running of the operation. I wasn't quite yet ready for full retirement. It was something to do, and made me feel needed. But Sammy's love made me feel special too, made me feel wanted as a woman. I didn't want to give that up either.

So we took care of the mundane things we had to do, that last day, ate a few more scrumptious meals, and went to our cabin suite right after dinner. Now there were plenty of people out on their balconies, this last evening. Though I doubt none were having the fun we had the night before. We sat on the bed together, still dressed up in the formal wear, from the last dinner. There was silence for long moments. "This suit reminds me of the one I wore, for my Bar Mitzvah," Samuel said.

"Back then, all the way back then, you wanted to get your mama in the sack? I hope I was worth the wait!"

"God! Yes! Mom, most certainly. I wouldn't have been the experienced lover I am now though, just an awkward virgin."

"I was happily married to your father, and hadn't even had my affair with the other man yet. It would never have happened, back then."

"I know, but I fantasized about seducing you. I was going to appeal to you, 'Mama, today I want to truly become a man, in every way. I know what it means to be a man, in the synagogue. Show me what it means to be a man in bed as well, please-please-please!"

"Oh, Sammy, I'm sorry, but I'm your mother, and I could never, ever, have sex with you. Don't worry, you'll get to experience that part of life, in due time."

"What if I were dying, would you let me die a virgin?"

"If you were about to die and I could save your life, by taking you to bed; I would do that for my dearest son, I love you that much."

"Could I just see your breast then mom? As a sort of special present, for this joyous day. If I'm a man, I ought to be able to see a woman's breasts, right?"

"Why my breasts though?" I thought I knew where this role-playing was going, and I was willing to play along. The ending might be a lot of fun. In fact, I was certain it would be.

"Because your breasts are the ones I love most. I nursed at them when I was an infant. I have admired them as a youth. And now as a man, I wish to see them again."

"If you really insist then. Lock the door, because some people might get the wrong idea, and accuses us of incest."

Sam got up and made sure the door was locked. He took off his jacket and laid it on the chair in the corner. "Mama, we have privacy now. No one will bother us."

"Okay then, but you must come over here to the bed, and take down the top of my gown yourself, if you are to be a man with mama as your woman."

He sat next to me again. Then he unhooked the top of my dress, pulled the zipper down all the way, so my back was bare, save for the bra strap. "Now undo the bra." He managed to do so, even though his fingers were a little shaky. From excitement I figured, not from nerves, like he might have had back then. He was getting to live out a youthful fantasy, experience it in real life. Sixteen years later, but still with the object of his lusting desires, his mother. I was having an adrenalin high myself, acting a part I never would have done then. But in light of this cruise, I was quite excited to star in this theatrical production as this soap-opera drama / sex-scene unfolded.

"Okay, it's undone. Can I see?" I let the front drop, and my boobs were displayed. The tips were very erect. "They are so beautiful, mom. Can I kiss them?"

"I'm not sure that would be right, you only asked to see them."

"But if this is the only time I get to see them bare, then I ought to be able to kiss them too. That would be the right thing to do, to show how much I love and adore them."

"Well, when you put it like that, I guess I couldn't refuse you that little present as well. Go ahead, you can kiss them." Samuel bent down and kissed them, and then gave each one a suckle, as well. "Oh! I didn't say you could suck on them!"

"Doesn't feel nice? Didn't I suckle on them when I was a baby?"

"Yes, it feels very nice. But you aren't a baby any more, today you are a man!"

"If I am a man, then I ought to suckle them, to show you the manly-type of love I have for them." He latched onto them with his lips again.

"Okay, but I said just once." It felt oh so very good. I wondered how he was going to try to get into my pants.

"I want to see where a man puts his penis in a woman, for when that experience happens, later on. You wouldn't want me to put it in the wrong spot, would you, mom?"

"NO! That would be very upsetting to the girl if that happened. Didn't they teach you this in health class?"

"They only showed pictures of the internal organs, and cut ways diagrams. Not the real thing. Let me help you take off the rest of your dress." It was easier with a cooperative woman now, than if he had tried the ploy back then. But this wasn't really back then, and we were here and now, acting in his fantasy. I stood up, and he helped my gown shimmy to the floor. Now, I was just in heels and panties. I stepped out of the dress, crumpled on the rug, and then I kicked off my high-heels. My undies were all that were left on, and they were damn damp.

"Mom, why don't you lay on the bed?" Sam suggested, and I obeyed.

"If you are a man, now, shouldn't you show me how much of a man you are? Let your mother see how much you have grown to be big and strong, and handsome?" Sam nodded and quickly divested everything but his boxers. I wouldn't mind a masculine striptease someday. Maybe in the future sometime we could play out my fantasy. Right now though, this was totally titillating enough.

"It's time to see what my love looks like between her legs." He reached for the waistband, and slowly pulled my scanties down, and then right off my feet. I squeezed my legs together coyly. I didn't want to be too easy. Getting there was half the fun, right?

"Now you, Sammy." He took his undershorts off, nearly as slowly as mine had been skinned. "Oh! You're hard, and big, and strong, and long! You are very much a man!"

Sammy put his hands on my knees, and gently pushed them apart, until my thighs separated. But he wanted them wide, so he brought them up a bit, and separated them even more, exposing my crotch completely. He looked at the expanse of my womanhood, like he was seeing one for the first time. As if he wanted to memorize it, in case he didn't get another opportunity for ten years. Though in the last week, he had gotten very intimate with that part of me. Had his face in it, a number of times.

But he was staying in character. He reached out his fingers toward my center. "Oh! I didn't say you were allowed to touch, did I?"

"I have to see what it feels like, if I am to get my manhood education, from the woman I love most. You're moist, I won't hurt you. It will feel good, won't it?"

"Yes, but just one finger, no more." He extended the middle digit, and very cautiously slipped it in. I realized that this was something that for some reason we hadn't done much of, since we had became lovers, and wondered how we missed doing more of that part of fooling around. Well, we were experimenting with it now! "Mm, that does feel nice. Have you had a manicure lately?"

"Uh . .Yeah," he was moving the finger in and out. "So, it might be even better with two, you're very wet."

"Just two, no more!" The more he did it the hornier I got.

"Could I see what it's like?"

"Okay."

He moved back, I thought he would put his face where his fingers had been. I closed my eyes in the anticipation of getting eaten again. But instead, I felt a blunt hot bulb, push its way into my vagina. It didn't hurt, but it startled me, when I was expecting a tongue. "Eeek! What are you doing? You're not supposed to do that! Especially not to me, your mother. Get off me, this minute, Samuel Moishe Covey!"

"Oh! Mommy, that feels so good, let me become a man in you. Let me put it all the way in, please?"

"God! Sammy, you said you wanted to see . ."

"Yeah, see what it's like, to put my dick in you. You said, 'okay'! You like it don't you? I feel good don't I?"

"OH! Baby, too good! Take it out, before mommy wants it all in."

"You want it all in? I'm going to put it all in. Then I'll really be a man, in every way!"

"Noo! Sammy don't do, ooh .. oow . . Yes . . like that!" He had made his move, and was packed in me, as far up as he could go.

"I'm in you mama! I love you mom, I'm going to have to cum, cum in you. That's what men do, they cum in the vaginas of the women they love. Do you love me mommy? You cum too, cum with me!" He started with rapid strokes now; I could tell that the fantasy had completed the cycle. He really was ready to cum, just as if he had been a youth, and was prone to a quick ejaculation. But I had been primed by the fingers, and the naughty nudge of his dick head going into the mouth of my pussy, and then the cock deep in my cunt. The smooth strokes were urgent, and they increased my own crisis to build at an accelerated pace.

Then I was over the top, I said in a little voice, which was none the less insistent, "Yes, baby, that's it, cum in mommy, mommy's cumming too! Let's cum together, and make you a real man! Be a man in mommy, cum in me. I'm cumming now, now, baby noowww!!"

From Samuel I heard this kid's voice say, "Mommy, mommy, mommy, I'm cumming too! I'm cumming in you mommy, right now, me too." I felt his spurting and pulsing, driving his big meat in my flesh hard, as the convulsions of his climax shook his whole being. Then he looked into my eyes and said. "Today, I became a boy again, becoming a man, in my mother. What more, could any son ask? Thank you, mom for that gift. I know it could have never been, back then. But having you now, in this way, was even better. Did you have a good orgasm too?"

"That's mama's good boy, such a polite son. He learned to be concerned about his partner's pleasure too. You're going to grow up, and make a wonderful lover for some woman. I hope she appreciates the lesson you learned here between mommy's thighs tonight."

"I think she does. Of course, when I get older, you could always give me advanced lessons."

"We'll see. Just don't go overboard, about having a thing for your mother, okay?"

"I promise, mom. If you will allow me to continue to love you, and show you my loving, like I just did, there never will be any danger of that!"

"Good! Then let's try that from the back, shall we?" And I rolled over on my tummy, and spread my legs. Sammy got in position. That anatomy lesson earlier paid off, because he entered into the cavity with an easy clean thrust, and we had some more mommy - and her little-man lessons. Until he fell asleep on top of me, rolling to the side when I couldn't breathe. Then I dropped into the land of Morpheus as well, and dreamed of beaches and kisses and coitus with my son.

oediplex
oediplex
2,899 Followers