Sonnymoon Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning all I needed was a couple cups of coffee, and toast. I was too nervous to eat. Sam had OJ, a bagel with smear, and fruit salad. We got our debarkation number, and the bags had already been picked up, as we wandered the ship waiting for our section to be announced to go ashore. We were going by the purser's office when Samuel stopped to read a poster. He turned to me, with a glint in his eye, and a huge smile.

"Becky," for the first time I could ever remember, Sammy called me by my name, instead of by mother, or mom, or mama, or mommy; "Rebecca, would you like to sign up for an 'anniversary' cruise for next year? The first twenty couples get a ten percent discount on first class tickets."

I looked at my son's smiling face, so different from when he had come aboard ship. I looked at my Sammy's crotch; it was tenting in anticipation even now! There was only one right and appropriate answer I could give, though to the world it might seem improper and inappropriate. But then, nobody knew what was between the two of us - nu? I looked at Samuel, and smiled back. "Ahoy Vey! Would I!!"