Son's Best Friend's Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SPLAT! SPLAT!

Her ass felt like it might rip as his cock swelled up. He pushed deep holding it still. It tried to buck and jerk, but it was wedged to tightly in her ass as his cock began shooting his seed deep in her bowels. He pushed hard against her ass, letting go when his cock sprang free, shooting more wads of semen over her back. The rest of his cum began pouring from her rosebud to pool on her blankets.

Kate slowly struggled to climb off the bed. Her ass squished as she hurried to the bathroom, sitting on the toilet. The sperm leaking from her ass sounded like urine hitting the water. It took her a good fifteen minutes before she felt it was safe to stand back up. Sex with a black man being messier than normal, she hopped in the shower again, a part of her hoping that he'd join her again, but this time she had the shower all to herself.

Kate stepped out of the bathroom with a towel around her body. Jerome had climbed under the covers and was fast asleep. She slowly unwrapped the towel and used it to wipe up as much of his sperm as possible before she joined him under the covers. Kate snuggled up into his arms, her hand on his hard chest and soon, she joined him in sleep.

**********

The next morning, the smell of bacon filled Jerome's nostrils and he quickly came awake. A gorgeous naked woman was carrying a tray into the bedroom. It held a bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich, a glass of milk, and an orange. More lunch than breakfast, but a quick glance at a clock, showed him that it was closer to lunchtime than breakfast.

"I brought you breakfast. Brunch maybe."

"Nothing for you?" he asked, sitting up.

"Here hold this up," she told him, handing him the tray. He took it and Kate pulled the sheet down off his brawny body. She reached down and took his plump black cock in hand. "I'm just gonna have a protein shake," she told him, as his cock swelled.

I could get used to this, thought Jerome, taking a bite of his sandwich while watching Kate licking the tip of his cock until it fully hardened. She stared at him through the lens of her glasses as she began slurping on his huge cock. Yeah, he could easily get used to this. She wasn't just sucking his dong, she was worshipping his cock. All his women had loved his dark meat, but Kate was different. She'd quickly turned into an obsessed fanatic.

Jerome peeled the orange and slowly chewed the pulpy segments. Kate kissed the tip, jerking his shaft as she moved her mouth down to his hairy balls. Her tongue teased his testicles while he finished off the orange. She licked up the underside of his shaft, licking around the crown before she started bobbing her head rapidly over the end. Her mouth moved down, swallowing a third, then a half, sucking his cock as fast as she could. Jerome felt the cum welling in his balls as he took a drink of milk. He lowered the glass just as the first blast of cum shot down her throat. She sucked faster, using her hand to jerk the base, letting her mouth fill with several loads of his seed. She opened her mouth, the last of his white viscous semen on her tongue. Kate let it slide down her throat.

"Delicious," they said in unison.

Kate licked around her lips and climbed off the bed. She took the tray off his lap and headed back to the kitchen. He watched her ass shake as she left the room. Jerome climbed off the bed and took a quick piss. He walked naked down the stairs, spent cock swaying from thigh to thigh with each step. He paused down the stairs and looked at the white woman's wedding picture. Kate and John were both beaming with joy. The perfect white couple. Bet you never thought your wife would be hooked on nigga cock, fuck wad, he thought, shaking his dong. There was a pearl of semen left on the tip. Jerome wiped it off and smeared it on John's face in the wedding picture. He wiped what was left on his finger off on the next picture. The happy perfect white family picture. Jerome smirked as he continued down the stairs.

Kate jumped when the huge black hands came around her back to squeeze her breasts. Her nipples popped out between his fingers. He kissed her neck before letting her go. The addicted woman stood frozen before the sink, breathing heavily, flushed, just from his touch and the feel on his hefty cock pressing into her ass.

SMACK!

His hand slapped her ass. "Got any beer?" He opened the refrigerator before she could answer. "I don't see nuthin?"

"It's not even noon?"

Jerome was still bent over looking in the refrigerator. He stared at her. "So?" he asked, a challenging expression on his face.

Kate froze. "I'd be happy to go get you some, Jer... Mr. Brown."

Jerome nodded and turned his attention back to the contents of her refrigerator. "And pick up some lunch meats. A brotha likes a nice ham sammich for lunch."

"Certainly, Mr. Brown."

**********

Kate returned from shopping about an hour later. Mr. Brown hadn't even bothered dressing. Her eyes moved down with lust at the huge black cock dangling over the cushion of her couch. He was holding the remote watching ESPN. "I got your beer," she stated setting the bag on the counter.

"Good," he grunted without looking at her. "Get dem clothes off and bring me one."

Kate pulled her sweater off over her head before undoing her skirt and letting it fall around her feet. His dark eyes left the TV screen when she appeared in heels, knee high stockings, and a bra and panty. She stepped out of her shoes before unhooking her bra. He stared appreciatively at her boobs, eyes moving down when she lowered her panty down her legs, leaving the stockings on. Kate opened the beer and handed it to him. He took it while she dropped to her knees between his legs. Soon his cock was rising as she sucked lovingly on the tip.

Kate could still feel his semen sloshing around in her belly from earlier. This time she wanted him cumming somewhere else. She quit sucking when his cock was fully hard, rising to her feet and straddling his lap. Brown watched her while sipping his beer. He set it down beside him as she reached back, caressing his cock. The aroused woman stared into his eyes. She didn't want to scare him off, but she couldn't help herself. "I love you," she told him, raising her crotch up and guiding his cock up to the entrance to her pussy. She shuddered as she lowered herself on his shaft.

"No, this ain't love," he replied. "This is just great fucking."

"Then fuck me," she replied, though her eyes still stared lovingly at him. Her breasts pressed into his chest as she slowly raised and lowered herself on his shaft. Her pussy swallowed inch after inch until she was fully impaled. "CUMMING!" she screamed as Brown sucked her right nipple between his broad lips.

DING DONG!

"I'll ignore it," she moaned.

"No. Better get that," ordered Brown, placing his hands on her ass cheeks. He slowly lifted her up until his cock slapped down on his hard abdominals.

DING DONG!

Kate stared hungrily at his wet cock. She wasn't ready to quit fucking. He nodded towards the front door. She could see a shadow through the glass. She approached it hesitantly. The doorbell rang again. "OH MY GOD!" she cried, looking back at him. "Who could it be? My dad? One of the neighbors?"

"Open the door," he ordered, picking his beer back up and sipping it while watching her.

"I left my robe upstairs."

"Open the door. NOW!"

Kate jumped, startled by his barking tone. She held her hand over her nipple and opened the door a crack. She was startled to see a very familiar young black man. "TY! What are you doing here?"

"Dad told me to come by." His eyes stared at her hungrily, but his expression was sorrowful. This was supposed to be his weekend after all.

"Well get in here before the neighbors see me," she said, glancing up and down the street nervously. Ty stepped inside, and she closed the door. She stormed over to Mr. Brown, noticing that his cock was still standing straight up. "What's Ty doing here?" she asked, placing her hands on her hips.

Brown took a sip of his beer. "I wanted to show him what a slut you are," he said. "Now come suck my cock." He pointed towards his proud shaft. Kate hesitated a moment, glancing back at Tyson before kneeling between Brown's legs. She took his cock back in her mouth, licking the crown. Brown watched her than looked up at his son. "Still think you're in love with THIS? She ain't nothing but a whore for big black cock, boy."

Tyson watched his best friend's mom sucking his dad's cock. She wasn't the first. He'd come home many times to find some whore going to town on his father's big cock. He'd listened to their screams of pleasure at night. He'd idolized Kate Howard as the perfect wife and mother, but she was nothing but another of his dad's many whores. She was worshipping his dad's huge cock. Sad and a little heartbroken, a proud smirk still cracked Ty's mouth. He'd been the one to turn her after all.

"Now come fuck this whore while she fucks me," said Brown.

Ty nodded and pulled his shirt off over his head. He yanked his sweats off, his hard-brown cock springing up and bobbing before him. He kneeled behind her, lining his cock up with her pussy. She was wet and stretched out, taking him easily.

Kate was lost in servicing her lover's cock and hadn't even heard their conversation. "Mmmph!" she grunted in surprise feeling Ty's cock push deep inside her. His thrusting cock pushed her forwards nearly choking her as Ty's father's cock pushed way past her tonsils. She got over her initial shock and was soon enjoying both cocks. Ty was grabbing her ass, pulling her into his thrusts, helping her suck his dad's cock. So good! So good! SO GOOD! She thought loving what these two men were doing to her. Soon Ty's cock had her cumming again and again. She looked up at Jerome Brown as his son made her cum. His hard eyes stared down at her, but the orgasmic warmth permeating her body filled her with love for this man. Only it was more than love, she idolized this man for making her feel like a true woman and she adored his son and his son's wonderfully amazing big black cock.

Kate was still staring up at Jerome Brown when his cock shuddered in her throat. Liquid warmth filled her belly just as Ty thrust deep, the younger man's cock jerking as more liquid warmth filling her womb. Kate trembled as she came harder than she ever had with just one of the black men. The orgasm rocked her body, making her nearly black out. The next thing she remembered was Brown pushing back on her head until his cock head filled her mouth. She gulped his seed down as fast as his big balls could pump it out. It was still spurting as he pulled it from her greedy lips. His seed fell across her face coating one of the lenses on her glasses. His son's semen was splattering down on her ass cheeks even as it poured from her well-fucked pussy.

"It's a lot better without a condom," sighed Tyson, sitting back on his knees.

"I... I'm going to clean up," gasped Kate, struggling to get off the floor. She pushed herself up off Brown's knees. Kate stumbled weakly up the stairs towards the bedroom.

"You gotta stop putting dem bitches on a pedestal, boy," grunted Jerome towards the stairs. "They all whores." He reached out for the can and drained the remaining beer. "Deep down they disrespect you when you treat dem like they're princesses." He rose off the couch and grabbed two more beers, handing one to his son.

Ty popped his open and took a sip. His mom, Tonya had broken his dad, running off with his uncle Willie. Jerome had been madly in love with his wife and catching her with his brother had destroyed him. He'd hated women ever since and worse, that's what had started him drinking.

Tyson looked down at his beer wondering if his dad was right. He'd been nothing but a gentleman with Shawna and what had that gotten him other than frustrated? He'd idolized Mrs. Howard as the perfect wife and mother to Jack and a surrogate mother to himself. Seeing her as a maternal figure did nothing to dampen his growing lust for the woman. Finding the porno she'd made with her husband had driven him crazy to the point he'd blackmailed her for sex. If Shawna had been putting out, would he'd have had the balls to go for Mrs. Howard? Tyson took a long sip, draining half the can.

"You did a good job breakin in Mrs. Howard, boy," said Jerome. "We done ruined her for white dick."

"Thanks," grunted Ty, feeling bad for Jack. His mom was no better than Ty's own mom.

"Come on, lets go get our cocks sucked."

Ty followed his dad upstairs. He looked at the pictures on the wall, noticing the smears on John Howard's face in the photos. Ty walked into the familiar bedroom, his cock already rising as he remembered what had happened on that bed a week ago. His dad's cock was sticking straight out too as he stared into the bathroom. Ty soon saw why. Kate Howard's voluptuous form was running body wash over her tits and belly. The glass shower was mostly clear with just a hint of blur.

Kate smiled not the least surprised when Mr. Brown opened the door and stepped inside. The sight of her made Ty's cock twitch. She was gorgeous wet and looked younger without the glasses. He'd never cared for her glasses, but knew she was blind as a bat without them. He followed his dad into the shower even as Jerome was pushing her down. Without hesitation, Kate grabbed his cock and started lovingly sucking on it.

It wouldn't be an understatement to say he was jealous of his dad's cock. It was longer and girthier than Tyson's own impressive cock. Ty had inherited his mom's lighter brown skin, making his dad's cock a lot blacker. He'd seen it plenty of times. Jerome Brown had about half a dozen women he fucked regularly usually three different ones a week. Some stayed over on weekends. They never shut the door and often walked around nude most of the time. Uncle Willie was rumored to have an even bigger blacker cock than his father's.

Brown moved over to the side of the shower placing Kate in the middle. She never missed a beat slurping on his big cock. Her hand jerked the base of his shaft while she sucked about half down her throat. He had to push her off his cock by placing his meaty hand on her forehead and pushing back. She looked up at him pleadingly while jerking his cock off, but he just forced her head to turn until she saw the brown cock bobbing before her face. Kate grabbed Ty's shaft and started sucking on the tip of his cock. The teenager moaned still not used to having his cock sucked.

Kate swallowed Ty as deep as she could, pulling back and kissing the tip of his cock respectfully. She turned licking and suckling the head of Mr. Brown's cock while jerking his son. Kate went back and forth several times, sucking and jerking faster. When she had to catch her breath, she ran their cock heads all over her face before returning them to her mouth.

Tyson's youthful inexperience had him blowing first. Unfortunately, it was when she was blowing his father. His cock twitched in her hand, his ejaculate squirting out like a hose to cover her breasts. He watched his seed striking her pink nipples, noticing that her cheeks were bulging out as she swallowed his dad's load. She lost control, a thick wad of semen splattering over her lower face. Jerome's cock reared up, a long strand of sperm shooting up and over her head. Kate kept jerking both cocks until they'd quit releasing semen. She kissed both cock heads and forced herself to stand.

Jerome exited the shower. He dried himself off before pissing in the toilet. Tyson stared lustfully at Kate's body. He grabbed a washcloth and helped her clean off. He loved running his hand over her smooth white skin. She tried to kiss him, but he pulled back as she still had his dad's sperm on her lips. He stepped out of the shower, following his dad in drying off and pissing in the toilet. He could see his father lying on the bed, tugging at his cock to make it hard again. Kate stepped out of the shower. She took the towel he'd just used and dried off while he pissed. She set it aside while he was still shaking the pee from his shaft. Kate didn't grab his cock, but her fingers came out while he was still holding it. They slowly ran down along his shaft, barely touching him, teasing him with her caress. His cock immediately extended an inch and kept growing.

Kate climbed on the bed after putting her glasses back on and stepped across Jerome. He was holding his cock straight up for her. She bent down over him, placing her hands on his chest. Tyson watched her big tits dangling down, more udders than breasts. They'd been a little smaller when she was younger, proud, and firm, much like Shawna's. They were too heavy now to stand proud, but they were still magnificent.

She lowered her pussy down to his father's cock head. Her lips spread open and around the fat bulbous tip. "Take her ass, boy," grunted Jerome. "I broke it in for ya." Kate moaned as she sank down on the shaft.

Ty spit in his hand and started coating the end of his cock. He'd had no desire to fuck her ass until now preferring his cock stay inside her hot pussy as much as possible, but now he wanted to push his cock between the tight little sphincter staring up at him as her ass rose up and down his dad's shaft. Ty crawled onto the foot of the bed, walking on his knees up between his dad's legs. Jerome reached around and spread her cheeks open for him as he tried to wedge his cock against her sphincter. She froze while he pushed harder until her ass stretched open around his cock head and he slipped inside. Kate let out a loud gasp as the second cock entered her body.

Tyson had to squat and grab her shoulders to fuck her ass. His cock fought for space inside her with his dad's thicker shaft. "Alternate boy," growled his dad, like he'd done this before and he probably had. Ty started pulling back when his dad pushed forwards and vice versa. Soon father and son had a rhythm going.

Two cocks, thought Kate. I'm getting fucked by two cocks, by two big black cocks. "Mmmmm," she moaned. Feels so good. I love it. "CUMMING!" she screamed. Her pussy contracting over every inch of Jerome's shaft while her ass squeezed tight around Ty's cock as she squirted hard on Jerome's cock. She came another half a dozen times with two being long squirting orgasms before Tyson grunted loudly, his cock shaking in her ass as he flooded her bowels. He pulled out and fell back on his knees. Kate had more leverage now and rode Mr. Brown's cock until he erupted in her pussy triggering another squirting orgasm that mixed with his seed.

Tyson returned from the bathroom, looking worn out. He passed her as she went to the toilet to clean up. She spent nearly half an hour trying to get as much of the cum from her pussy and anus as she could. When Kate returned to the bed. Ty was on her husband's side of the bed facing away from his dad sound asleep. Brown was on the other side facing his son also asleep. She climbed in the middle, laying on her side and facing Brown. She kissed him on the forehead before falling asleep herself.

Kate awoke hours later to the massive serpentine cock nudging at her pussy. Mr. Brown moaned, still half asleep, his hand falling on her hip and squeezing it. His hips rocked, sliding his cock between her legs, her pussy leaving a wet trail along it. The head pressed against her lips, pushing inside. With a growl, Brown came fully awake and pulled her up and into his lap.

Kate rode him while his hands held her hips. She did all the work, getting herself off on his cock several times. His eyes were lidded, not as awake as she'd thought. He wasn't a young man after all having more than a dozen years on her. Still, he was the most amazing man she'd ever met. "I can't stop fucking you, Mr. Brown," she told him. He grunted in response. "I love you, Mr. Brown," she said. He didn't answer, still out of it. "I love you. I love you. I LOVE YOU," she screamed having another squirting orgasm as his cock expanded inside her blasting his hot seed once again into her still fertile womb. "I love you," she whispered collapsing on his chest and softly kissing his lips.