Sons Kind Friend - Married

Story Info
Married, sexual car sex with sons friend.
2.1k words
4.38
26.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WOWS
WOWS
12 Followers

My Sons Kind Friend -- Trip to The Grocery Store

Today was like any other day when I left our house to run my usual errands around town. I had several places that I needed to go to today and I was really dreading the thought of getting in and out of the car so many times.

The town we live in is small. It is a simple life, and my family enjoys it, it is just the three of us, my husband, son, and me. Doing errands can be fast, I can usually pick up what I need quickly and be back home in no time. My husband, Hunter, drives a long-haul truck and is gone for long periods of time. This recent trip for him has been two weeks. My son Jake and I are used to his travel. Hunter provides for us and we live well.

We do a good job fending for ourselves while Hunter travels, and we have a pretty good routine that consists of Jake going to school, studying and football. Jake will have his friends over from time to time in the afternoons or evenings to play video games.

Seems like our house is the "hang out" house for Jake and his friends. I don't mind, they are all seniors in high school and it's nice to have a busy house. I am like a second mom to all his friends, make them snacks and keep them fed. I have watched them grow up over the years. I have several friends; most are the moms of the boys that hang out with Jake. They are all into their own family routines. We rarely have a girl's night out, but when we do it is always fun.

I must confess, lately it has been hard for me that Hunter is gone for long periods of time. We had Jake later in our life than most parents typically have children in our small town. This past year it seems that my sexual urges for sex has really gone into overdrive. Not sure why, maybe because I am alone and surrounded by all these young, boys becoming men. My eyes are always wondering, looking at their sexy bodies.

Hunter has seemed to have lost interest in sex lately, maybe because of his work I suppose or his age. Our sex life is strong, comes and goes I guess with the stress of life.

When Hunter is on the road traveling and it is late at night I will lay in bed and will use my vibrator, sometimes reading erotic stories on my phone. Recently I have been fantasizing about some of Jakes friends that are always around the house after school. His friends are always polite and helpful. They call me Mrs. Lisa, which I find funny and cute.

Being football players, they are becoming more fit every day, and they are getting muscles in places I have not seen in such a long time in a man. Recently, I have been glancing at a few of their hot bodies more than I should. They always wear those big sport shorts that can really show off their bulging, young cocks. And oh my when they are all together hanging out, the hormones are so strong I can feel it all the time in the air.

I have been trying to resist my sexual thoughts of these growing boys, I know most of their moms well. But my mind always gets excited when I fantasize about letting one of Jakes best friend, John, stroke his young cock as he explodes his cum so fast all over my chest. More and more I have been thinking of him.

Lately, I have been naughty and have started to sexually tease John. Just to see what happens. Always when it is just the two of them hanging out. There are times I will put on a loose shirt with no bra so that my breasts can be exposed at the right time. Often, I have caught John looking at my hard nipples and my ass as I move around the house or make them food. This excites me so much that I often have go to my bedroom, lock the door, and make myself cum. It is so fast thinking as I think of John exploding his white beads of cum all over my chest and I grind on top of his young cock.

Typical errand day today which turned out to be more exciting than I would have ever dreamed. My final stop was the local grocery store. I am shy by nature and keep to myself. But this day, I was especially sexually frustrated for some reason.

I must confess there have been times in the past at this grocery store, the only one in town, that I have been so horny and wet that I will park my minivan away from the store but just close enough to watch men go in and out. All ages turn seem to turn me on as I watch their bodies and asses. I know this might be bad for some. I hope I am not the only one that has done this. There are times I will watch a man that is sexy, I will quickly slide my hand down my pants and tease my clit, edging myself and sometimes even making myself have an orgasm. I am always careful and usually have loose clothes on to cover myself up just in case there is a passerby.

Usually, I will do this when Hunter is home for longer periods of time, and I just need a break away from home. Today was no different, but I needed to get something to make for dinner. My pussy was wet from touching, but I had to go into the store. Last errand of the day before I went home.

My son's friend John works at the store after school or during the day at times when school is out. I jumped out and ran into the store to grab a few things for dinner.

As I walked the isles, thinking of what to get, I noticed that John was working. He is so cute and fit. In his tight jeans and bulging biceps as he was moving items around the shelves. I said hello to John with a smile, he said hi "Mrs. Lisa". Working hard, I said as I glanced at his tight body. Yup, almost off for the day. I explained to him I am just grabbing a few things for dinner as passed by him.

He called out to me, "Mrs. Lisa" can I ask a favor. I said sure John, what is that. He asked me for a ride home from work if I did not mind. I almost blushed as I said, yes of course. I will be outside waiting for you. A simple thank you from John and I was off to check out by items.

Walking to my minivan, my heart was beating, and I was getting wet and horny just thinking of him sitting next to me. I pulled the minivan closer to the entrance and waited. I adjusted my top, hoping that I could tease him. I really wanted to touch his body and have him inside of me. Maybe this might be the perfect chance for that to happen.

John waved and ran out and jumped into the passenger seat. I was bold and let my eyes stare longer than ever before at the bulge in jeans. He noticed and smiled, looked out the window straight ahead.

I pulled the car out of the parking spot, and we began to leave. I quickly noticed his eyes were looking right at my body and my nipples. I blushed and shifted my shirt a little so he could have a clear view of my nipples as we drove toward his home. I was being too bold I thought but did not care at this point. I have always thought of John and today might be the chance that I can play with him alone. As we drove down the country roads towards the farm that he lives on we chatted about school and football. All small, nervous talk. I could feel his sexual energy increase.

I made the first move, as we were driving, I put my hand on his thigh and patted it. It was rock solid. I said you are such a kind boy. Saying how proud I was that he was doing well in school and growing up to be a find young man. I could feel the wetness in my pants gush more and more. To my surprise, he held my hand right where I had it. He guided it to the bulge that was growing in his pants. With a quick response and almost shock, he asked if it was ok Mrs. Lisa.

I sighed, almost laughed, and said of course. As we drove, rubbed my hand against his cock through his tight jeans and could feel how big it was getting. Trying hard to drive and remain calm as we went down the country roads, he reached over and touched my breast. He slid his hand up my shirt and started to play with my nipples. I said, John, this is not right you know. He explained he understood and that he just has always wanted to touch a woman. I quickly replied to him that this must be only our secret, and no one should know about us touching like this. With a quick yes Mrs. Lisa, I said good.

With that I pulled off the country road as we neared his house and slowly drove down a dirt road that was surrounded by very high corn. Put the car in the park and looked around to ensure we were out of sight. I turned to him and asked if this was ok with him. Of course, he said, this is a perfect spot to park.

After his reply he asked me with a shy smile, what would you like me to do Mrs. Lisa. I leaned in and gave him a lustful kiss. It was so passionate and made me tremble so much. I said to John, let's get in the back of the minivan. I want you to pull your jeans down to your ankles and take off that shirt. With such energy, he jumped right into the back. Oh my, what did I just get myself into I thought. It had been so long that I have been with a man, let alone a hot young firm stud like John, I could not control myself. In the backseat I went, like a schoolgirl.

With such passion, he took his pants down and shirt off. His cock was so much bigger than I thought. I Quickly took off my shirt and slid down my pants, with one leg completely free so I could grind on him. With one stroke it almost seemed he exploded his cum all over his chest and my body. He really was new at this I thought. He seemed embarrassed that he came so fast. I assured him it was fine and that he was so sexy. We relaxed and lay back in the seats as I touched his firm chest and we kissed.

Within what seemed like three minutes, his cock with solid hard again. Oh, my I thought to myself, the youth of John is amazing.

I straddled him and slid him deep inside me. What a feeling, so firm and young. I put my arms on his chest and slowly moved up and down. Within seconds I came and moaned so softly to him that I wanted more. Yes Mrs. Lisa, keep going. I continued faster and faster. He stayed so firm and hard I continued to cum repeatedly as he grabbed my ass and pulled me into him.

I pulled out of him and went down and sucked his cock. I stroked it harder as he came again all over his chest. I was amazed and so satisfied. John held me and we relaxed as we calmed down. He is such a sweet boy I thought. I will do this again I hope, I said to myself. With a shy smile, he thanked me and complemented me which made me feel so wonderful. Being more than half his age, I just sighed.

We pulled our clothes on and put ourselves together. Jumped up front and I started the car. He shyly asked me; can we do this again please sometime. I said of course, it was my pleasure and I hope he enjoyed it. I certainly did and will again. With a wink and a smile, I said "ready to go home now?" He smiled and said yes Mrs. Lisa and thank you for the ride home. As I dropped him off at his home, we just looked into each other's eyes and nodded. It was truly a fantastic trip to the grocery store!

WOWS
WOWS
12 Followers