Son's Manifestation

Story Info
Mom should get caught stealing.
1.2k words
3.99
28.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello My Dear Readers...

The following Short Story focuses on a Son's Desperate Yearning to have his Mother Ruthlessly Exploited.

The Plot is set in India.

I have tried my best to make it as interesting as possible, and I really hope all of you will like this attempt.

Happy Reading!!

*

I want My Mom to be caught shoplifting, and I want her to be punished!!

I want My Mom to be stripped and searched, and I want her to be felt up and used!!

I want My Mom to be forced to submit herself, and I want her loyal-housewife status to be destroyed!!

I want My Mom to be sent home naked, and I want a stranger's cum to be dripping out of her cunt!!

I really hope this takes place at The Mall of Mumbai, because that is where the nastiest security guards are.

I really hope that the man in charge initially makes her stand in public view, wearing just her bra & panties, for a considerable amount of time, before taking her somewhere more private for further investigation.

I really hope she gets gloriously touched, during the shameful checking, and at-least a dozen blackmailable pictures of her are clicked, before removing her undergarments.

I really hope she herself is made to unhook her bra and pull down her panties, woefully making it seem that she was willingly exposing her assets to another man.

She is to then feel the roughness of his strong hands over every inch of her always covered body...

She is to then feel the wetness of his long tongue all around her otherwise hidden tits...

She is to then feel the thickness of each of his ten fingers inside her conservative pussy...

I wish she chokes when he physically compels her tiny mouth wide open.

I wish she flinches when he pinches her fleshy belly.

I wish she shakes when he spanks her thick round ass.

Her milky boobs are to be mauled...

Her long nipples are to be pulled out...

I really need her to be made to vehemently sob, seeing a handheld metal detector being used to stimulate her clit.

I really need her to be made to helplessly cry, witnessing a baton pushing against her unprotected vagina.

I really need her to be made to uncontrollably breakdown, sensing the dutiful defender's dangerous dick dry-humping her prized butt.

He would then sternly ask her to come closer to him, which she would unsuccessfully try avoiding.

He would then strongly grab her by her hair, which would make her scream in pain.

He would then strictly order her to kiss him on his lips, to which she would hesitantly nod in agreement, over the fear of a more violent retribution.

The smooching turns passionate, as she simply allows him to have his way with her...

There is also a lot of time spent by him licking around her lusty neck, as she simply ceases to resist...

Then comes the hickeys, with him greedily biting her sweaty shoulders, as she simply forgets to fight back...

She innocently thinks it is over, the moment she is told to be seated, only to be instructed to unbutton his pants.

She hopefully thinks it is over, the moment she pulls his pants down, only to be instructed to pull down his trunks too.

She desperately hopes it is over, the moment she finds his throbbing cock pulsating in front of her, only to be instructed to swallow the piece of meat.

He gets angry when she straightaway denies to suck him, and instead attempts to shout for help, causing him to slap her face hard, turning her cheeks red, as he carries on to slam his erect cock all over her head, rubbing the smelly tool all over her eyes and nose, before forcibly holding her skull in position, as he begins to vigorously mouth-fuck her, properly gagging her, and leaving her struggling for breath.

He gets more angry when she finally does not gulp his slimy load, and instead lets it flow out through her pink sour lips, causing him to firmly grab her arms, and lift her up from the seated position, powerfully pulling her towards the adjacent work table, before swiftly turning her around, bending her body over the wooden surface, as he proceeds to vengefully grope her ass-cheeks, and at the same time, guiding her hand to stroke his rod.

He gets even more angry when she ultimately fails to fully entertain him, and instead ragingly calls him a bastard, causing him to be converted into a beast, who would go to any extent to defile a woman, charging him up, before he just goes about ramming the entire length of his dick across her opened yet surprisingly praiseworthy faithful still dry pussy, as he goes on to mercilessly fuck her from behind, tearing her apart, and making her to first beg for forgiveness, and later for lesser intensity.

It is supposed to make her wet...

It is supposed to make her squirt...

It is supposed to make her climax...

It is supposed to make her desire for more...

It is supposed to make her hang her head down in shame...

This particular position is however not something I prefer much, because she does not have a real view of her penetrator, but I still want her to experience the pain of being taken by an unknown man.

This particular position is actually not something I prefer at all, because she is being given the chance to faultlessly imagine her husband there, and get away without feeling guilty, but I still want her to experience the pain of having to stray in her own man's thoughts even as she is being intruded by an unknown man.

I am honestly more keenly looking forward to the aggressor making her sit on him, and pressurizing her to consciously ride him.

I am honestly more keenly looking forward to the instigator making her bounce on him, and pressurizing her to look at him straight in the eyes.

She will moan...

She will groan...

She will chew her thick lips...

She will bite her soft skin...

His monster would furiously stretch her hole, gifting her multiple orgasms, and in ways she earlier felt was impossible.

His monster would caress more than just her g-spot, relentlessly releasing his juices, and in ways she earlier felt was impossible.

She will curse her tiny hubby...

She will call herself a cheating slut...

She will shed all of her remaining inhibitions...

By the time he is done with her, she would be certain about the fact that she will not be able to walk for a week.

By the time he is done with her, she would be certain about the fact that she will not be able to feel her old man inside her again.

By the time he is done with her, she would be certain about the fact that she will not be able to forget her violator ever.

She is soon ready to leave...

She is soon ready to go home...

She is soon ready to be normal...

But, her undies are missing.

But, her clothes are missing.

She tries to argue...

She tries to reason...

She tries to plead...

Yet, she is given nothing back.

Yet, she is told to get out naked.

Yet, she is made to exhibit herself to the world.

She will at-last return home with nothing covering her on the outside, and looking worse than a whore.

She will at-last return home with a random man's semen filled on the inside, and leaking down her thighs.

THE END