Son's Morning Wood

Story Info
How Kritika reacted towards her son's morning wood.
1.7k words
4.3
42.8k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iamnerd
iamnerd
49 Followers

Hello Everyone! I know I have been writing a lot of stories that go in series but I keep writing as the ideas flow. I hope you enjoyed all my other stories as well, if you haven't read them please do consider reading!

Note - this story involves incest sex between a mother and a son, who are both consenting adults, though this is a fiction, if stories like this make you uncomfortable please do not read ahead.

Do comment your reviews! Happy Reading :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kritika loved weekends, after working all week long weekends were the only days when she slept till 9 am. More than just sleeping, she loved spending time with her son Jay, who she could barely meet during the week with her increasing workload. Today was no different than her usual weekend, her husband was still asleep tired from last night sex.

Kritika's sex life had been fading, her husband couldn't last lost enough to make her cum and she too was taking much longer due to the increased stress but she did not mind such fading sex life as sex did not hold that high ground in her life anymore.

It was 8:40 am, her room was ice cold with the AC blasting all night. She got off her bed and covered her body with a silk robe. She wore silk nighties to bed as she loved the soft touch. She would cover herself with a pairing robe every next day to avoid exposing herself to her son who was now 19 years old.

Though in her mid 40s, Kritika had maintained herself well. Standing 5'5, she had a straight and a slim body. Her 32D size breasts were still uptight, at least in her tight wired bras that she wore to the office.

Her glutes were naturally plumped giving her a perfect hourglass shape when she wore skirts and tight shirts. Her fair skin complimented her dyed black hair. Her eyes were light shade of brown that would shine in the sun.

Wrapping her soft body she got off the bed, her soft clean legs covered themselves in the soft bedroom slippers she had. She slowly walked out of the room to the extremely hot house, summers were in full swing. Jay was on a vacation from his college and was spending most of his time in his room. Kritika washed her face and admired herself before she went to Jay's room.

His windows were tightly covered with curtains leaving no space for the light to enter. Though it was 9 am his room still felt like it was in the middle of the night. She moved the curtains slightly from the side allowing some light to pour in. Soft yet strong sunlight came flooding in from the sides reflecting from the floor. His room was as chilled as hers. She took a nice view of her beautiful son.

Kritika was proud of Jay, a 19 year old young man, standing 5'9 tall, constant gymming had molded his body into one that of a greek god. His chest pegs were elaborated with small brown nipples and so were his 4 packs on abdomen. He laid on the bed flat on his back unbothered by his mother's presence.

Kritika sat next to Jay on his king size bed, brushing her hands in his silky hair as she admired him. His skin had tanned with his basketball practice, his lips were slightly pigmented and his eyes though shut looked beautiful. She noticed his collarbone exposed slightly which made her realize he was naked.

She slid her soft hand under the blanket over his chest and felt his hard skin against her hand. A soft gasp escaped her body, though she had expected him to be naked, the touch of her skin left small shocks in her body.

Her soft fingers with long nails felt the nipples on his chest, she ran her fingers on the corners of his pegs to feel him properly. What's wrong with me? She asked herself as she was enjoying feeling her son's skin.

She adjusted herself and laid next to him, facing towards him her hands softly brushed over his chest moving to his abdomen. There was a faint fragrance of his favorite perfume and his sweat in the air, which was weirdly attractive for her. As she played with his skin her eyes fell on a small bulge underneath.

A spark of curiosity was suddenly ignited. Her young boy was sleeping next to him. Obviously he has a morning wood she thought to herself but a sense of curiosity to check how big he is erupted within her.

She had not seen Jay's penis in a very long time, except for that one vacation trip that they took as a family and Jay was changing with his door open. Kritika had then managed to get a glimpse for a second of his limp penis.

She controlled this feeling but her breaths kept getting heavier, even without trying her eyes would move back to that bulge of his which twitched almost every other minute. She was fighting these evil thoughts though not too strongly as her thoughts were clearly winning.

She moved her body slightly and dragged herself down slightly. Her hands slowly lifted the heavy blanket resting on his body until she could see inside. Her eyes gouged out of its socket as she saw his 6.5 inches long penis standing upright underneath. The girth of his penis was big enough to cover her whole hand. Blue veins popped on the side, and his foreskin pulled back slightly exposed the pink head. His balls were big enough to feel as if they were swollen, tight and close to his penis they sat with just hair popping over it.

Kritika was clearly enjoying the sight, while she was proud of how her son had grown to be a perfect man, her eyes said otherwise. The dying sex drive of Kritka felt a soft ignite, her hands felt itchy as if she wanted to grab his penis and play with it.

A sudden movement by Jay scared her slightly, shaking herself out of this feeling she moved back. Jay had changed his direction and was now facing Kritika directly. She laid close to him as she moved back. She could feel his warm breaths on her breasts when suddenly his alarm rang!

Kritika was scared, she jumped off the bed reflexively just to notice how non reactive Jay was. She searched for his phone and shut the alarm off. Ah right he needs to go to the gym, she thought.

She got back on the bed, her hands started brushing her hair and in her soft voice she called out, "Jay, baby wake up, its time for your gym". Jay was non reactive, he was in deep sleep. While she wasn't looking at his penis anymore she could not stop thinking about it.

"Jay?" She called out again and with every response she did not get, a stronger urge to feel his penis came to her.

As she called out again for the third and the forth time Jay did not react and almost unknowingly her hand slowly moved the blanket from above his crotch. Her soft hand slowly grabbed the girth of his hard penis, she gasped feeling its warmth in her hand.

Her fingers moved so softly as her breath stammered slightly as she was folding his penis. She softly pulled down his foreskin and touched the pink head, an ooze of pre cum got stuck to her hand. As her fingers softly brushed the head, a sudden surge of shiver ran down Jay's spine which was visible to Kritika's eyes.

"Oh baby" she said in her breaths almost moaning, "wake up, its time"

Her hand measured the length by moving down slowly till her palm covered his balls. She could feel the wrinkles over it against her skin, the small hair poking her, she was enjoying the touch more than Jay probably was. Her hand moved up again and as it did Jay softly moved his lower body, curling his body down further closer to her breasts.

Kritika took a deep breath feeling his warm breaths against her soft breasts. She undid her robe and exposed the soft fair skin of her chest. Her breasts were still covered with her dress but if looked closely, the silhouette of her erect nipples could be spotted.

Her breaths were heavy and deep as she slowly increased the pace of her hand, feeling the slight roughness she pulled her hand up and spat on it. Moving it down her wet hands gripped the penis again. With such slippery grip her hand moved much faster over his penis pulling down the foreskin with every stroke.

With the increasing pace of her hand her breaths got deeper, she could feel Jay's heavy breaths against her chest. The movement of her hand started making soft noises that echoed in that quiet room. "Oh baby" she would whisper softly every now and then.

She noticed a soft twitch in his body, his penis got much harder and she knew that he was cumming. She was not in control of her body anymore, lifting herself she moved down still holding his penis. She moved inside the blanket and placed her soft plum red lips over his penis head.

The touch of her soft lips could have made anyone cum, the wetness of her tongue softly tickled the head as her fingers stroked his penis a couple of times and he gasped in his sleep as he released loads of his cum in his mother's mouth.

Kritika felt the strings of hot cum oozing from his penis hitting her mouth filling her up in no time. She stayed there for a second till he was done and gulped it all down. Her tongue cleaned the tip once again as she pressed his penis with her fingers and as she had every drop of his cum, she stood up brushed his hair with her hands and left.

Would you like to know what she did next in the bathroom?

iamnerd
iamnerd
49 Followers