Sons of The Father: Coming Home

Story Info
Sam is coming home for spring break.
3.6k words
4.46
27.9k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: Incest.

All the characters in the story are over 18 years old.

Eric:

I was excited for spring break. Not because I finally graduated from high school at almost twenty years old. But my brother Sam would be staying home for the entire time. I haven't seen him for almost a year now.

Both of us have followed a similar trajectory in education. He graduated high school when he was twenty. He is twenty-three now. Don't get it wrong in any way. We are not a stupid family or anything where it takes us longer to graduate.

The thing is, our mother died when I was only fifteen and Sam was only eighteen. We lost her to breast cancer. It was really hard for our entire family. Both of us took a year off from school. The first couple of months were unbearable. That was the only time I had seen my father openly cry like that.

A few weeks after my mother's passing, dad talked to the school board and pulled us away for a year. He then sent both Sam and me to live with our grandparents. My father was having a really hard time coping with the death. Both Sam and me were worried about his well-being. The idea of dad staying alone by himself at that state did not sit right with any of us.

So we had a proper talk with our grandparents about it. Since Sam was already older than eighteen, we decided that at least he should be there with dad.

I still think Sam saved our dad's life. Being alone in the house that you built with your late wife can mess you up. And Sam also understood that.

Which is why Sam tried his best to keep dad out of the house at all times. They were out most of the times, busy with physical activities. No matter the time of the time I called them; they were either, hiking, jogging, swimming, playing basketball. They were almost always out of breath.

I think my father's mental health improved a lot as a result. He was able to fill a hole in place of my mother.

I moved back in a year later. And, understandably so, the relationship between dad and Sam was much stronger than before. They hugged a lot tighter; and I had seen dad kiss Sam on the lips on a couple of different occasions.

Sam would alternate between using daddy or dad to call our father. It was only dad for me. It did get confusing for me from time to time. But we had only one father. So I got used to it.

And naturally, dad was really sad when Sam had to move out to another state for college. After he moved out, dad completely switched into a workaholic person. He was almost never home. In a year, he quit his well-paying job and launched his own business.

I rarely saw my own father in our home for the next nine months. And frankly, I don't even know what the business was about. Dad told me that it was a website that specializes in selling niche products.

He had a rough start. But judging by his attitude in the present day, he was able to successfully penetrate the market. And now we could be considered as a somewhat rich household.

His gift to me on my eighteenth birthday was a credit card. He told me that the card had a monthly spending limit. I would have to find out what it was by myself.

I knew dad wanted to spoil me given the rough period I had to go through. But I didn't want to turn into one of those brats that never appreciated the good things in life. All I know is that the limit is more than 1200 dollars.

Dad has been so comfortable with the business, that he decided he would drive out of the state by himself to bring his oldest son back from college. And I was home, waiting for them to come back.

If they were to drive straight back home when I received the text of them meeting up; they would have been home by afternoon. But it was almost midnight when I received another text from Sam. He informed me that they had some car trouble and had to stay the night at a motel.

Naturally, I worried about them. So I gave him a call. It took Sam a while to receive the call.

"Hey Eric!" He sounded out of breath.

"Is everything alright Sam?" I ask. "What kind of car trouble? Are you two alright?"

"Of course we're alright, unh, you worry tooooo much."

"Why do you sound like that?"

"Mmmm, like what ... ooh ... I don't know what you're talking about."

"You sound like you've been hiking again."

I think I heard a faint whisper, 'For one minute, stop.' Then he said. "Oh that." He paused, catching his breath again before saying. "It's raining real hard right now, so ... fucking ... hard."

"What?"

"Ah yes, we had to run inside the motel room. That took my breath away."

"Is dad with you right now?"

"No ... he's in the shower, getting ... wet and ready ... for bed."

"You two aren't going to share a bed, are you?"

"No, there are two bed in this room." I heard some slathering noises on the phone. "You'd have to squeeze in real tight for two people to fit in there ... real tight."

"What's that noise?"

"Oh that?" I heard the noise closing in this time. "Daddy's taking a shower. It's the noise of the running water."

I was about to say something else when Sam said.

"I need to take a shower too now. Bye Eric!"

I heard some incoherent whispering before the phone line cut off.

I was alone for the night in our house. It didn't take me too long to get horny. I hooked up my laptop with the living room TV and started watching porn. I opened up a specific Latina porn star giving a POV blowjob. The 40-minute-long scene was one of my favourites. She looked so hot sucking that dick. The guy kept moaning all throughout the video. And that dick did look yummy and pretty luscious. I then opened up an hour long cock worship compilation video and edged myself for as long as I could.

Sam:

Daddy insisted on picking me up from college. I was wearing a loose fitting grey gabardine pants and tight white t-shirts while I waited with a small bag in front of a mall. Dad told me about the time and place where he would pick me up from.

I texted Eric that dad was here, even before we met. I just estimated the time it would take for dad to drive to the college and sent the text.

The mall was 5 miles away from college. I had to take a bus there.

But it was for our own good. We haven't seen each other for more than a month. He visited me frequently and took me out for our love sessions. But the last of these sessions had taken place long ago. My dick was straining my jockstrap in anticipation.

I was waiting to see a green sedan pull up and daddy to pick me up. Instead, I was hugged from behind and felt a dick pressing against my backside.

I knew who it was. I just moaned and asked him about what his plans were.

"I'll fuck you for the whole day." Daddy growled in my ears. "Anywhere!"

I grinded my ass against his crotch. "So, what's stopping you now."

Even in public, he had me turn around and gave me a sloppy kiss. This is why we didn't meet in front of my dorm. A lot of people knew that we were father and son.

Dad looked down at the small bag I had with me; clearly thinking about ditching the bag. He asked me about what was inside the bag.

"Mostly toys and lube." I smilingly answered him. "We can put it in the backseat of your car and carry on with your plan with me daddy."

"I parked the car in the basement. We're not going there yet."

Daddy went to the first store that had visible lockers in the mall; gave the security a couple hundred bucks and told him to keep the bag safe for a few hours.

He then grabbed my hand, and took me to an almost deserted corner of the third floor of the mall. It was like he knew the place by heart. He then took me to the bathroom in the corner, locked the door, and fucked my throat in one of the stalls.

As soon as we got out, daddy brought a keychain out of his pocket and opened up one of the closed spaces. It was huge inside and I was having a hard time figuring out how daddy got the keys to this place.

"I bought this place!" Daddy announced.

"To have sex?"

"Well," He laughed out loud. "We can have sex in here right now. But this will be our new office in the state. We're doing so well baby; pretty soon, we'll have offices all over the country."

God it felt good to see the man happy like that. He kept walking over and telling me where everything is going to be placed.

"It's like nobody thought of an online marketplace just for gay men." Daddy explained. "And of course, guaranteed customer anonymity is what gets us the most clicks. Half of our sales come from 'straight' men."

"We wouldn't want people to know who we're fucking!" I added.

"Of course not!"

Then daddy took me to basement 3. I thought his car would be parked there, but no! The basement was completely, eerily empty.

"And this would be out warehouse for the state."

I imagined the space and the number of products we must be selling.

"Are we rich dad?" I picked that one out of the hundreds of questions floating around in my head.

"We're on our way there. The business is still growing."

Dad being almost fifty-one, I knew it might take him some time to get going again. But I didn't get to cum earlier. So daddy's description of his growing wealth was getting me way hornier. I rubbed daddy's crotch to let him know what was happening.

Daddy then let me know that the entire place was under surveillance. I tried to behave, but ran my hand over his body whenever I felt like it.

Half an hour later, we had lunch. Then we went to catch a movie. We were sitting on the very last row. And naturally, both of our dicks were out for the next hour. We then hurried out of the theatre, retrieved my bag and drove out of the mall.

--

Dad was driving a little faster than my liking. I knew the way home. So I figured out exactly what he was planning when he turned the car in the wrong way. He started driving near a jungle and stopped the car near a dark spot in the middle of the woods. He walked out and opened the door on my side and told me to get out.

"I'm going to fuck you just like you were conceived baby."

"Oh my god!" It took me a second as I said it. "Too much information dad."

"And what we've been doing isn't too much?" He said as he ripped my shirt open.

"Holy shit daddy!"

"Get in the back, right now!"

I quickly laid down in the back seat. Dad pulled my pants and underwear in one sharp tug. He then slammed me down and gave me a magnificent backbreaking orgasm in the back of his sedan. It was intense and I loved every moment of it.

I laid in the back, thankful that I brought extra clothes with me. but I stayed naked, as I knew daddy had more in him. He was smoking a cigarette, standing outside, looking at my naked heaving body.

And I was right. I was laying with my back over the hood of the car for the second round. He had me rest my legs over his shoulders. He fucked me slow and took his time this round. We communicated, took our time with each other.

"You find a ... uh ... girlfriend?" Daddy asked me as he slowly pushed his dick inside of me.

"Daaaaaad!" I moaned out as he slowly pulled his manhood out.

I could not believe he was asking me that with his dick lodged inside me.

"Or a boyfriend, I'm open minded." Dad kept his tip inside me.

"It's nothing like that." I then urged him. "Please keep fucking me."

"There must be someone." He slammed his entire dick in one go.

"Ooooooh, there is nobody, it's ooonly you daddy."

"You mean someone as hot as my boy over here." He started pulling out. "Never had anyone hit on him." With only the tip inside, daddy acted like he was going to stop fucking me. "While he is in college?"

"Of course I had people hit on me daddy." I pleaded. "Please don't stop daddy."

"I want details." Daddy said while pulsing his tip once.

I told him about all six of them. Three women and three men. All three women were other students. Two of the men were students and one was a professor. Daddy gave me the slow in out motion as I talked about them. He asked me different questions about the people. I tried my best to answer him in between moans.

"And nothing sexual happened with any of them?" Daddy asked after I finished talking about the professor.

"No daddy, I promise."

"Hey, I don't mind, you're still pretty young." He says just as he bumped the prostate he's been drilling for so long.

"There's nobody but you daddy, it's only you."

"And why is that?"

"You are always there for me daddy." I said as daddy gradually picked up the pace. "Every ... other week ... the best sex of my life."

I could not speak coherently after that point as daddy started hammering away. It didn't take long for me to cum after that. Daddy then had me on my knees, and shot his load right down my throat.

It was already dark outside when daddy started up the car. I commented on how we were going to be so late when we get home.

"We're not going home tonight baby." Daddy announced.

"What?"

"We'll be staying at a motel for the night." He said. "Your brother is home. I don't plan on sneaking around tonight."

--

Despite the amazing fuck session, we just had in the middle of nowhere; my body started burning up and I knew that I had to control myself.

"Eric might start worrying." I said as dad kept driving.

"Eh, what can you do?" Dad shrugged. "Text him that we had car trouble. Not right now though."

"Okay. It's been so long since I met him."

"Yeah he misses you too."

"Do you think he'll be ready for college."

"I'm sure of it."

"He worries too much."

"So do you baby!" Daddy looked at me as he said that.

"I guess so."

"I don't know what to do with him." Daddy said. "It seems like he is happy; but I don't know. I gave him a credit card when he turned 18. And the boy can't even spend four thousand dollars in a month."

We started talking about Eric like we were raising him together. But in reality, Eric was just three years younger than me. He was 20 now.

"I'm sure he'll be fine." I said.

The car ride was quiet for a while after that. A stream of thoughts started to mess with me as I tried to figure something out.

"Dad?"

"Yes baby?"

"When did you rent the place in the mall?"

"A couple of months back."

"And you never told me?"

"I wanted to surprise you like today. Didn't you like it?"

"And you never visited the state in the last month." I looked straight at him.

"I," He looked at me and then looked at the road. He knew I demanded total honesty. "I did come to the mall last week."

"And didn't even call or text me?" I didn't scream.

"Baby believe me, I was really busy, I had absolutely no time to ..."

"What?" I cut him off. "No time to what? You don't have to fuck me all the time. Maybe a little call. Your son lives 20 minutes from here. Hey, maybe go out and give him a hug."

"Please don't be mad." Daddy begged.

"You could even visit the dorm and said hello to me and my friends. Is that too much to ask? Maybe I would have been happy just by looking at you, did you think about that."

"You know I can't control myself when I see you." He tried to make it sexual. "What if your friends thought I was some pervert."

"A month!" Was my response.

"Babe!" Dad sighed after that.

--

We didn't talk before we reached the motel. I got out of the car silently. And only said, "Two separate beds." When daddy was asking for a room at the check in.

As soon as we walked inside the room, dad was in full apology mode. Deep down, I understood that his business was still in the growth stage and he probably was really busy. But a part of me thought that he lied to me. Not even a text!

And I liked the way daddy gets when he has to apologize. I'm not saying he's not always nice. But he was being extra nice.

He pulled down my pants, had me lay on my back, and started to rim my asshole. His tongue was getting deep. I'm pretty sure he could taste himself back there. But that didn't stop him. I started moaning as I was loving the treatment.

Then I suddenly remembered that I forgot to text Eric. I told dad about it, and quickly took my phone out to send a text. Daddy then went back on business.

Moments later, Eric called me.

"Dad, Eric's calling me."

"Pick it up." He pulled his head up from my ass.

"Hey Eric!" I was out of breath from all the moaning.

"Is everything alright Sam?" Eric was anxious. "What kind of car trouble? Are you two alright?"

"Of course we're alright," Daddy then went down on me again. "Unh, you worry tooooo much."

"Why do you sound like that?" Eric asked.

"Mmm, like what, ooh, I don't know what you are talking about."

"You sound like you've been hiking again."

I pulled the phone away and told daddy to stop for a minute. He stopped licking my ass and stood up.

"Oh, that!" I had to pause and admire daddy for a moment as he started undressing. "It's raining real hard right now," He pulled down his pants, revealing his dick. "So ... fucking ... hard."

This view never got old. I knew what was coming. The massive hard on was about to penetrate the deepest regions in my ass.

"What?" Eric pulled me out of my dick adoration.

"Ah yes, we had to run inside the motel room. That took my breath away."

"Is dad with you right now?"

"No ... he's in the shower," Daddy spat over his dick and started running his hand all over it. "Getting ... wet and ready ... for bed."

"You two aren't going to share a bed are you?"

"No," I realized what I had done in my moment of anger. "There are two bed in this room." Daddy was getting closer, rubbing his dick all the way. I started drooling at the sight. "You'd have to squeeze in real tight for two people to fit in there." I grabbed his dick in one hand.

"What's that noise?"

"Oh that?" I slurped the tip of the dick for a moment before saying. "Daddy's taking a shower, it's the sound of running water."

I could not take it anymore.

"I need to take a shower now. Bye Eric!"

I started sucking him off right away.

"You're not mad anymore are you?"

"No, I can't stay mad at you for long." I took the cock out to speak for a moment.

This time I took it slow with the dick in my mouth. I looked up to see that daddy was enjoying himself as well. He lasted longer than usual and painted my face when we were done.

We then really took a shower together.

We were both naked when we got out and looked at the two beds. Both of them were comfortable enough for one person. But neither one of us wanted to sleep separately.

So we crammed our naked bodies in one bed and did not sleep for most of the night. The first time, daddy was spooning me and he fucked me gently and came deep inside me.

The second time, he fucked me missionary style and came all over my dick before jerking me off with his cum as lube. Then we really tried to sleep. But I felt his hard dick against my thigh and got hard again.

This time we got down on the floor between the beds, got in the 69 position and sucked each other off to completion.

We were able to sleep on the floor together.

--

The next morning, we woke up a little late and got ready to go home without any shenanigans.