Sons Pal Brings his Milk To My Yard

Story Info
My son's friends become my friends too.
7.9k words
4.54
53.3k
60
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna Giles was daydreaming in her kitchen while preparing the evening meal, enjoying the quiet until her two children, Tom aged nineteen and Kirsty who was eighteen, got home.

Donna had been separated for two months now since her husband Adrian found out she'd had a drunken one night stand with someone whose name she didn't even remember. Ironic seeing as she'd suspected Adrian of having affairs with at least three women from the office where he worked. Even more ironic that two days after he announced he had filed for divorce, he moved in with one of them.

Despite that, she didn't resent him. They still spoke to each other, mainly being civil because of their children, and he had left her the house to continue to live in. She didn't even know why the one night stand had happened. They'd become a bit bland and were taking each other for granted towards the end, but their sex life had been as good as when they'd met in their late teens.

One thing Adrian had confessed to was enjoying watching Donna playing with toys. Sometimes he'd work late and when home Donna would sprawl across the sofa or bed fingering her clit while working a dildo up herself while Adrian masturbated. This escalated to Donna quite often straddling and riding a dildo on the floor while she sucked Adrian's cock until he came down her throat. She didn't mind, she enjoyed the taste of cum as much as she enjoyed using the toys frequently whenever the house was empty.

One of her close friends had asked her if she thought Adrian did this when he'd been having sex with another woman perhaps. Donna had laughed and said no, but now she thought about it it would have made sense. Had Adrian not been working late and instead been working on another woman?

One thing they didn't agree on was anal. Adrian hated the idea and wouldn't do it, Donna loved having a cock up her arse as much as in her pussy. Most of her enjoying her toys privately was using them on her arse, sometimes while Adrian was enjoying the sensation of her blowing him, she'd ride the dildo anally knowing Adrian couldn't see the dildo between her legs.

Her daydream had been her wondering if she'd have time to put the food in the oven and sneak a quick playtime in, but she was bought out of it by the front door opening. Tom and Kirsty came into the kitchen to her but ignored their mum, quarrelling about something.

"Mum, Tom's being silly about Pete again," Kirsty exclaimed.

Donna sighed. If there was trouble locally it usually involved Pete. He lived three doors down from them and went to college with Tom, and they'd attended the same school too being the same age. They also played for the same football team. He was loud and unruly, always getting into scrapes and leering at ladies in the street, but at the same time he was tall, well built for nineteen years old, with almost model looks, his dark hair slicked back. He was certainly aware of it and knew most ladies enjoyed his look too.

"What's he done now?" Donna asked, sighing.

"He's been winding Tom up that he can't wait to take my virginity," Kirsty said.

"Don't let him bother you, Tom, you know Kirsty is more than capable of looking after herself, those judo lessons paid off," Donna answered.

"I've dropped him before, I'd drop him again if he tried," Kirsty said.

"He was about ten then, he's much bigger and stronger now," Tom explained.

"Right, leave it now, go and set the table ready to eat, the food is almost done," Donna instructed them.

The next day before they went out Donna reminded them it was film night, and it was Tom's turn to pick. Kirsty pulled a face and mockingly groaned, knowing he'd pick something she wasn't fussed about watching. They'd made it a pact that one night a week they'd sit together, watching a film and eating snacks to spend some time together.

Later that evening Kirsty and Donna were laying out drinks and snacks on the table waiting for Tom to get back. When he did they both looked at each other surprised, Tom wasn't alone. Pete was with him, also Kevin a blonde lad from a few streets away who was eighteen but at college with Tom and Pete, and Mark, a twenty-year-old black lad who lived in the neighbouring houses in the street behind theirs. Tom saw their faces.

"Sorry mum, I forgot. We've had football training and I told the lads we could have a games night," Tom answered his mum's puzzled luck.

"We've got everything ready now," Donna answered.

"We could watch the film with you," Pete said, "There's plenty of room for us all."

He was right. One thing Adrian had ensured they had was a huge TV on the wall with two three-seater sofa's to watch it from, and a huge coffee table that reached between both. Donna reluctantly agreed. Tom chose the film, an action movie, with a lot of interaction from his friends, and they settled down to watch it. Donna sat at the far end of her sofa, Kirsty next to her, and Tom the other end. Pete sat at the far end of his sofa, and Donna saw him keep glancing up and looking over at Kirsty, and smiling. Kirsty was ignoring him.

Thirty minutes into the film Kirsty told her mum she wasn't enjoying the film and was tired anyway, so was going up to her room. She got up and left, the guys seemingly engrossed in the film and not acknowledging her leaving. Ten minutes later, Donna noticed Pete still looking over and smiling. Why, had he been watching her and not her daughter? Why she thought.

She'd always thought of herself as quite plain-looking, and she had a bit of a tummy on her. Not fat, just excess from having her children that she hadn't managed to lose. Forty-two years old now, she knew time was showing its toll on her. Adrian always insisted the fact she had a 38D bust and a full round arse distracted from it. She thought it was meant as a compliment, but seeing as the women she'd thought he might have been having an affair with had figures like lollipop sticks she wasn't so sure.

Donna checked her skirt to make sure it hadn't ridden up too far, that Pete wasn't getting a good upskirt view. No, it was fine. She checked her top, her cleavage wasn't showing and her top was quite loose. She knew how much she couldn't disguise how large her breasts were in tight tops, so tried to avoid them. She remembered she'd still got stockings on from work, but he couldn't tell. Maybe he was just looking at her nylon clad legs, but he could only see from her knees down.

About an hour into the film there was a sex scene. The main actor and a woman were in a hotel room, he'd stripped her off, her large breasts showing, then lay on the bed and she rode him slowly.

"Yes, fuck her good," shouted Pete, "turn her over and fuck her hard from behind."

"This isn't your usual sort of film to watch as you have on your laptop," Mark laughed.

"Do you ride like that Mrs G, or do you ride much harder and faster?" Pete asked, sneering at Donna.

"Oi, don't talk to my mum about sex stuff," Tom protested.

"News for you Tom, your mum's had sex or we wouldn't be having this conversation. Probably lots too eh Mrs G?"

Tom shouted and told him to stop it or leave, seemingly annoyed and a little embarrassed to hear him talking about his mum like that. Donna, however, was intrigued. Why was Pete asking questions about her sex life?

After giggling amongst themselves for a while and nudging each other, Pete Mark and Kevin settled down. Donna noticed something out of the corner of her eye and looked over. Pete had his hand on his groin and was casually stroking the front of his jogging trousers. He moved his hand, and Donna had to suppress a gasp. Surely that wasn't his cock? It looked huge, far too big to be his phone in his pocket.

Adrian had a seven-inch erection and that had satisfied Donna, but this looked much bigger and wasn't even erect. It wasn't his phone, she noticed that on the arm of the sofa. If it wasn't his cock, what did he have in his pocket? He casually ran his fingers along it again, making it move, and Donna looked up at him. He was looking at her again, a huge grin on his face. It was his cock after all, and not only had he caught her looking at it, he knew she was impressed too.

Donna tried her hardest to concentrate on the film but couldn't help a few sneaky sideways glances. She could feel herself getting damper. What was she doing, he was one of her son's friends for god's sake. The film finished and everyone left, Pete thanking her for the wonderful viewing. She knew he didn't mean the film.

Later that evening when she knew Tom and Kirsty were asleep, she reached into her toy collection and got out one of her favourites. Nine inches long and realistic looking, but unlike her others this one ejaculated. She took it into her mouth, then after sticking the suction base to her wall into her pussy, and finally her arse. When she was about to cum, she pressed the bulb on the dildo so it erupted inside her, the semen substitute flooding her arse as her orgasm wracked her body. All the time, she'd been imagining it was Pete. If she hadn't been biting on the duvet to suppress the sounds of her moans and groans she felt sure she'd have woken up the neighbours and not just her children. She slept happy and contented.

Waking the next morning and thinking about what she'd done, she tried to tell herself it wasn't about what Pete had all, it was the realisation that she hadn't had a proper cock for a couple of months now. Yes, that was it. Pete was her son's age, it wasn't about him.

She knew Pete's mum Sandra well, and a couple of days after she was in their house having a coffee and chatting. Sandra had a daughter too who was in Kirsty's classes. They'd been chatting for a while and Sandra had just poured a fresh coffee when her phone rang. She answered it, then looked a little worried.

"I have to pop out to my mum's house, she needs some bread and milk taking around as she's not well enough to go out. You can stay here, I'll only be about thirty minutes," She told Donna.

Donna told her she'd go home, and Sandra said it was fine and her coffee would go to waste anyway. Without giving her a chance to protest further, Sandra left, locking the door behind her. She heard the car drive off, and something made her remember what Mark had said to Pete, about films on his laptop.

Thirty minutes. Donna looked around, viewing for a laptop but not seeing one. His bedroom, surely it would be up there. She raced upstairs, opening two doors until she found what must have been Pete's. Topless pictures adorned the walls, all of them busty. She quickly scanned the room and saw a laptop on his desk. She opened the lid and saw it needed a pin code to open. Four numbers.

1234. No, he wasn't that obvious. 1007. She knew his birthday was July the 10th, that wasn't correct either. She looked at the keypad. 7383 spelt out Pete. The background screen came into view. Donna smiled to herself at guessing it. She saw a folder marked X on the bottom bar and clicked it, clicked on a second folder within, then a series of files showed on screen. She clicked on the first one, and a viewer came on screen and it auto-played. She skipped to halfway through and saw porn playing on the screen.

A woman about Donna's age was sitting astride a lad a lot younger than herself. Her large breasts jiggled about as she moved on him. Donna skipped towards the end. The lad looked about twenty, and Donna had skipped right exactly where he was shooting his load over this woman's face. Donna exited and looked at the title. "Mum's friend seduces me."

She searched and clicked on some of the others. All were of a similar ilk, all women about the same age and all with younger men, sometimes more than just the one. Most of the titles had MILF in the title, a few others with either PAWG or Busty. It was obvious Pete enjoyed watching films of lads his age having sex with older women, did that mean he liked that in real life too? She knew he'd had a few girlfriends, but they never lasted long.

Knowing Sandra would be back soon she saw one last file she wanted to see. There wasn't a proper title, it just said D xxx. She clicked on it, intrigued. It was different, looked like it had been filmed on a phone. Something seemed familiar for some reason, Donna didn't know why. A man was sitting on a chair with his head tilted back, a woman kneeling in front of him giving him a blowjob. Donna looked closer, the woman knelt over a dildo, which was sliding in and out of her arse as she rode it. Donna looked away from the couple and recognised the room.

It was her house, someone had filmed her and Adrian through the window!

Donna got very angry. Wait until I see Pete she thought. But then she realised she couldn't say anything. Then she'd have to admit how she knew, what she'd doing snooping around her friend's house. She also realised that although the footage was on his laptop, it wasn't clear if it had been Pete that filmed it, he may have just been sent the film by someone else.

Once her mind had settled a little, she wondered why he'd kept the footage. Blackmail? Adrian had moved out a couple of months ago, so what was he waiting for. Judging by the films, maybe he'd been masturbating over it? She got an image of Pete's cock in his jogging trousers again, and her stomach trembled. The door opening bought her back to reality.

She quietly ran across to the toilet, flushed it and went to go downstairs making out she'd just been. She'd stayed for another twenty minutes, then made her excuses and went home. She had an hour before Tom and Kirsty got back, so went upstairs and enjoyed her dildo again.

The weekend arrived and the weather was beautiful. Very hot and with no clouds, Donna threw on her swimsuit and went to sit in the back garden to read and sunbathe. She'd taken a towel out in case either she or Kirsty went in the pool. About an hour later, Kirsty went to get ready to go out. Adrian arrived to pick her up, and five minutes after they'd left she heard the doorbell ring. Wondering what they'd forgotten and why Kirsty hadn't used her key, she went to answer the door.

She opened to see Pete Mark and Kevin standing there, two of them open-mouthed at unexpectedly seeing Donna in just her swimsuit, Pete casually smiling as he looked her up and down.

"Is Tom in?" he asked.

"Erm no, he's still at his part-time job in town. He'll be back in about half an hour though," Donna said, going to shut the door. Pete's foot was in the way.

"We'll wait if you don't mind then," he said, grinning.

"Go out to the garden then," Donna told them reluctantly.

She asked if they wanted drinks, then went to the kitchen to make them. Looking out through the window, she saw them all peeling off their t-shirts, all of them wearing shorts already. They all settled by the pool as Donna took out a tray of drinks. Bending over for them to take the drinks off the tray, she saw them all staring at her ample cleavage. Her heart fluttered. She walked back to her lounger and carried on reading her book.

A splash made her look up. Pete had jumped into the pool. He beckoned to the others, then turned to Donna.

"Are you coming in, the water is lovely," he asked her.

"No thanks, I've been in already," she answered.

"Oh, we've missed you get wet already," Pete said. They all giggled.

Mark said something quietly and they all laughed loudly.

"What did you say?" Donna asked.

"Kevin said he thought the swimsuit would be more seethrough if you got it wet," Pete answered.

"More seethrough?" Donna asked again.

"Yeah, your nipples show through the fabric," Mark said.

She looked down. Not only were her nipples hardening and pointing out, but her areolas were also clearly visible. Donna hadn't realised how seethrough the pale yellow material was. Mark whispered and again they all burst out laughing.

"What now?" Donna asked quite sternly.

"Mark wants you to open your legs so we can see if you're shaved or not," Pete said. They all laughed again.

Donna got up and walked towards the house, hearing the guys talking as she walked away. She heard Kevin say she had a great arse. She was angry that they were talking to their friend's mum like that but secretly happy that they all seemed to fancy her. What did they find attractive about a middle-aged Plain Jane she thought.

She started clearing plates and cutlery to be washed up and went to the island to clear away the squash bottle she'd just made their drinks from. Suddenly she felt hands on her shoulders, and she was pushed down across the worktop surface. The hands on her shoulder blades kept her pinned, and someone leaned over her. She felt a very large cock shape nestling between the crack of her arse, albeit her swimsuit and his shorts between them.

"Do you like the feel of that between your legs Mrs G? Would you like to feel it up you?" she heard Pete whisper behind you.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? Get off me," Donna snarled.

"What am I doing? I could ask you the same thing. Mum said you'd been at ours the other day. I know you've seen the video, you didn't close the laptop down properly," Pete said.

Fuck. Donna remembered that Sandra had startled her when she got back, and Donna had rushed to pretend she'd been using the toilet. In her haste, she'd not shut the laptop lid down fully.

"I saw you looking at my cock while we were watching the film, you liked it didn't you? Did you use a dildo on yourself while imagining me later?" Pete laughed.

"No I didn't, and I kept looking because you were fidgeting and distracting me from the film, that's all," Donna responded.

She knew she didn't sound convincing. Pete laughed again and said whatever.

"Let me up please, you're hurting me," Donna pleaded.

"Oh I'd love to hurt you alright," Pete boasted.

She felt a hand move between her shoulder blades, still enough to keep her pinned down. The other hand moved away, then Donna felt the gusset of her swimsuit pushed aside and fingers moved along her pussy lips.

"Fuck you're so wet for me, I said you liked it," Pete said.

Donna went to tell him he was wrong, but she knew her body had betrayed her. Her pussy was oozing and her heart was going ten to the dozen, her stomach fluttering with excitement at the feel of his large member rubbing between her legs. The front door opened, and Pete pulled Donna back to a standing position. Tom entered the kitchen and stopped, seeing his friend there with his mum in just a swimsuit.

"Your mum let us use the pool to cool down while we waited, we got the time wrong you were finishing work. I was just helping Mrs G tidy up," Pete explained.

Tom relaxed and he and Pete went out to the others. Donna excused herself and went to change, embarrassed at how much Pete had turned her on.

She saw Pete, and the other two, a few times over the next couple of weeks when they'd been with Tom and they behaved as nothing had happened. She wondered if Pete had told them what he'd done to come across as the big man for his friends, but their normal reaction to her showed otherwise.

The next weekend Kirsty had a judo competition quite a distance away, and as Donna didn't want to attend as she loved her daughter was good, she hated seeing her fighting. It had been arranged for Tom to drive Kirsty to their dad's until he finished work and stay there Friday night, then them all to stay in a hotel by where the competition was held on Saturday night, coming back home late on Sunday.

Friday arrived and Donna waved the children off as they left. She had planned a bubble bath and a nice long soak and went up to run her bath. she went upstairs and undressed, liking the feeling of being able to walk around naked with nobody to disturb her. She lay in the bath, listening to music and enjoying the tingling feeling of the now citrus flavoured bathwater all over her body. She felt her nipples harden as the water cooled down, and she pulled out the plug and topped it back up with more hot water.