Sons Pal Brings his Milk To My Yard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the water had cooled again she looked at the clock. She'd been in there for almost an hour. Her body felt rejuvenated and smelt good, she towel-dried herself and walked over to her bedroom. She hadn't shut the curtains but knew the windows faced out onto their rear garden anyway. Being in no rush to get dressed, she glided her fingers across her soft glowing skin.

The faint touch of her fingers across her skin, from her stomach and around her breasts and snaking back to her inner thighs, and the tingling of the bubble bath was starting to turn her on. She continued, knowing that being alone she had plenty of time to prolong the feeling.

She reached into her toys drawer and picked out a buttplug she liked, it was beaded and was like wearing thicker anal beads inside her. She made sure her arse and the buttplug were lubed properly and inserted it slowly. Once inside her, she walked around her bedroom, feeling it rubbing along her anal walls.

Using it as an excuse, she decided to walk around the house shutting all the curtains and making sure all doors were locked. She went to shut her bedroom curtains first and thought she'd seen someone in the garden. She stopped and stared, but could see no movement. Maybe it was a cat or a fox. She went and shut Tom's and Kirsty's too, even though she had no intention of spending time in there.

Upstairs all done, she went downstairs. Each step down heightened the feeling of the buttplug, her large breasts swinging as they enjoyed their freedom from being cooped up in a bra. Getting more turned on, her nipples were large and fully extended, without her needing to touch them to help them out. Getting to the bottom of the stairs directly facing the front door, she stopped and sat on the second step up. She raised a leg and rested it on the bannister, then pulled the buttplug until it was almost out, her arsehole stretched, then thrust it back in again, gasping as she did so.

She imagined the door was wide open, anyone who walked past being able to see her in her full glory if they glanced sideways. Donna's thighs started to moisten as her pussy leaked a little. Part of her wanted to open the door and invite the first person who saw her inside. She inserted the buttplug fully again, raised her other leg and slid her fingers along her wet slit, pushing her lips apart. She groaned loudly, even with the door shut it would have been heard from outside.

Getting herself close, she withdrew her fingers and stood, going into the TV room. She went over to close the curtains and instead stood there looking out. There was no light on so she was fairly hidden from the street, and her mind wandered to the video. if she turned on the main light she'd be seen from the street, but she wouldn't be able to see them. She wanted to take the risk to do so, but couldn't be sure who'd walk past.

She stood in the window for a few seconds, then pulled the curtains closed. She knew the front door was locked and went to check the kitchen door out to the garden. She checked and it was unlocked. Before locking it, she opened the door and stepped out, the cooler night air now dark hitting her naked body. Donna wandered out into the garden, trying to be quiet but each step on the grass sounded like thunder. She was excited but also didn't want the neighbours to see her. She could feel her pussy juices trickling slowly down her thighs.

She got down as far as the pool. There were no lights on, she was in almost total darkness, but her heart was still beating almost out of her chest at the thought of being seen. She crouched by the pool and started to rub at her clit. She groaned loudly, far too loudly, and a light came on in her neighbour's window. Donna stood and rushed back into her kitchen, giggling with mixed excitement at both nearly being seen and the feel of the buttplug as she'd started running.

Donna stood in the kitchen doorway giggling to herself at nearly being caught. Her heart raced with excitement and she was getting very turned on. She wanted to make herself cum but also wanted to prolong the excitement, it would have been easy to make herself cum several times throughout the night, but looking at the clock and seeing it wasn't quite 8 pm yet, decided to calm herself down for a while by watching a film.

A little chilly from the night air she went upstairs, not wanting to get dressed properly she decided to throw on some black lacy cami knickers, and put on a black lace robe. She decided not to wear a bra as she liked the feel of the fabric rubbing across her nipples. At least if she fell asleep they'd be comfortable to sleep in.

She tried to concentrate on the film but with very little movement or each time she fidgeted on the sofa, she could feel the buttplug inside her. Around thirty minutes in she heard the front door knock. She got up to answer it but remembered what she was wearing. She got to the front door and shouted she'd not be long, then rushed upstairs. She saw her big fluffy dressing gown and threw it on, tying the cord around her waist. Comfortable that her sexy undies couldn't be seen, she went back to the front door.

Afterwards, she knew she should have put the safety chain on. She knew she should have shouted through the door asking who it was at nearly 9 pm. She knew this after opening the door, seeing Pete who pushed the door open and held her against the wall while Mark and Kevin walked past him. He walked in after them, leaving Donna to shut the front door.

She marched in after them, finding them in the TV room.

"What are you doing, Tom isn't here?" she asked.

"Yeah we know," Mark answered.

"He won't be back until late so there's no point you waiting," Donna explained.

"Oh, he'll be very late. Sunday late. We know he's with his dad and sister for the weekend," Pete said. The three lads all laughed.

"Well if you know he's not here why have you come around?" Donna asked puzzled.

"To see you silly," Pete said.

He nodded at the others as he pushed Donna down onto the sofa. As she landed sitting down, she felt her arms being dragged back along the back of the sofa. She tried to pull them away, but Kevin and Mark had an arm each so despite her struggles she couldn't get free.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she snarled.

"Relax, don't fight it and we'll all get along splendidly," Pete laughed.

He reached forward and squeezed both of Donna's tits with each hand.

"Nice and big and soft," he said, looking at Kevin, "just how you said they would be."

Donna tried to struggle out again, but it was no use. Pete licked off his trainers and stood on the sofa straddling Donna. She looked up at him as he undid his fly and button, and crouched as he pushed his jeans and pants down his legs. Donna gasped loudly as his cock came into view directly in front of her face. Around nine inches of cock was inches from her, and he was still soft. Long as it was, it wasn't particularly thick. Despite her predicament, Donna found herself getting turned on by it, but not as impressed as she'd thought she may be.

"Same reaction every time, always get a gasp," Mark said, giggling.

Pete took a hold of his cock and held it right by Donna's mouth. He teased her by stroking it slowly, pulling his foreskin back and uncovering the head.

"Tell me you still want it now you've seen it in the flesh," he bragged.

Donna was already turned on from earlier, and seeing his cock again bought the realisation that she hadn't had a proper cock for a while now, and right in front of her was this very long length. All thoughts of him being her son's friend were forgotten. All thought's of the other two holding her arms still were forgotten.

Her heart was telling her to shout loudly and get them out of her house. Her head told her that her pussy ached and she planned to use a dildo later anyway.

"Yes, it's very long," she blurted out.

"Then take it in your mouth," Pete instructed.

He pushed forward a little and Donna did as she was told, opening her mouth as he slid the end in. She swirled her mouth around it as he continued to stroke, groaning as his cock grew in her mouth. Donna always got a good feeling getting a cock erect with her mouth, and this being longer felt extra special. Pete pushed a little more into her mouth until about half it was in. She tried to push onto him, but her arms locked in place meant she could only move her head a little bit. She pulled her mouth off him.

"Let me see it now it's erect," she asked.

Pete stepped back onto the floor and stood in front of her, proudly looking down at her staring at his erection. It was about eleven inches, much bigger than Donna had had previously. She went to move forward towards him, but couldn't.

"Are they going to keep holding me still or are they going to leave us to it?" Donna asked.

"Oh, they're not leaving. In fact, Kevin wants to ask you something don't you Kev?" Pete replied.

They both looked at Kevin.

"I want to see your tits," Kevin said sheepishly. Pete laughed.

"He wouldn't stop going on about being able to see your nipples through your swimsuit, so he wants to see them in the flesh."

Donna looked up at him to protest but Pete pulled her up to a standing position and undid the dressing gown cord in one swift movement. The dressing gown slid open, and Pete whistled. Twisting her to face the others and pulling the dressing gown down her shoulders, he exposed her in her sexy undies to his friends.

"Oh boy, she's even dressed for the occasion," Mark laughed.

Pete beckoned Kevin over and he slid the robe off Donna's shoulders, she left standing there in just the cami knickers. Kevin smiled and bent his head, taking one of Donna's nipples into his mouth and squeezing the other nipple with his fingers. Donna groaned and tilted her head back, resting it on Pete's shoulder. Pete ground his cock against the top of her arse and the small of her back, and Donna pushed back against him.

"Actually Kevin wants to cum on your tits not just see them. He's a virgin still, so will you fuck him first and take his virginity, for me?" Pete whispered into her ear.

The feel of his cock on her back, the buttplug pushing and rubbing against her anal walls, and her pussy leaking while she'd been thinking about Pete's big cock and how it would feel up her didn't help her decision. She hadn't intended to fuck any of them, but she was getting past the point of no return.

"Yes, okay, for you" she found herself saying.

Kevin quickly pulled off his t-shirt and slid down his jeans. His cock was already erect, and despite being a decent seven inches it didn't come close to comparing to Pete's. Pete used his hands to slide Donna's cami knickers down her legs. He reached a hand between her legs.

"She's already wet enough Kev, get in there," he said, "Nice pubic hair too Mrs G.

Donna never shaved completely, always doing around her pussy lips but living a patch on top, albeit always neatly trimmed. Adrian had once joked that he used to shave his hair grade two so it was very short and dried easily, and Donna kept her pubic hair the same length for the same reason.

Donna instinctively lay along the sofa and Kevin clambered over her. There was no finesse, he went at it at a rapid pace, like when two dogs are fucking. Donna reached her hands down to his hips, but rather than slow him down it encouraged him instead. While she was moaning while he fucked her, it was more to do with the buttplug in her arse rather than his technique.

Considering it was his first time and he was like a speeding train, he managed five minutes before pulling out and quickly straddling her upper body before he started shooting over her tits. Finished, he got up looking very pleased with himself, his drooping cock leaking remnants of his cum.

"Oh hello, what do we have here," Pete suddenly cried out.

He reached down between Donna's legs and Donna felt him push his finger against the buttplug. He pushed one of her legs right back and started pulling the buttplug out slowly.

"Fuck, she's had a buttplug in all along the dirty bitch!" Pete spluttered.

He pulled it right out, it making a slurping sound as it did so. Her hole gaped, and he slid two fingers in. Donna groaned loudly.

"You want to fuck her arse Mark?" Pete asked excitedly.

"Damn right I would," Mark shouted.

"No. No anal. None of you," Donna whimpered.

"But Mark can fuck you, right? Have you had a black cock up you before?" Pete asked.

"No I haven't," Donna said.

Pete looked at her, thoughts running through his head. He announced he'd be back soon and ran towards the stairs, his cock swinging about. He returned not long after with one of Donna's dildos in his hand. It was a black realistic looking dildo nine inches long.

"What the fuck, how did you..." Donna started saying.

"You're not the only one who snoops around people's homes," Pete answered before she'd got time to finish asking.

He threw the dildo to Mark.

"How's that compare to yours Mark?" he asked.

Mark pulled off the rest of his clothes, his upper body very well built. He stroked his cock a few times, then put the dildo next to it. They were almost the same length, but his cock was thicker. What Pete gained in his cock being longer, Mark got back with his being much thicker.

"Let's see what she'd be like with it in her arse if she won't let us fuck it," Pete said.

He pulled her over onto all fours and pushed her head down into the cushions. Mark ran the dildo along her pussy lips, twisting it to fully lube it, then Donna braced as he started pushing it into her arse. All three lads crouched behind her, getting as good a view as possible as her arsehole swallowed the dildo. Donna groaned loudly and put her hands behind her to spread her arse cheeks wide.

Mark worked the dildo into her arse slowly, twisting it as he pushed it inwards. Donna pushed her hips back to meet him, forcing all of the dildo to enter her.

"Look how her arse grips the dildo, imagine how tight her grip would be on your cock," Mark said, "Fuck that looks good."

He stopped momentarily, leaving the dildo fully impaled in her arse. Donna felt something hard nudge at her pussy lips, then braced as she felt him rubbing his cock along her slit. Mark paused with the head of his cock nudging between her pussy lips, then withdrew the dildo until it was almost out. In unison, he pushed his cock into her, and the dildo back into her arse, about halfway in. He withdrew both, then did it again, this time pushing both right in.

Donna cried out, half in pain but mostly the pleasure she felt from being double filled. She'd quite often had Adrian's cock in her mouth and a dildo in her pussy or arse, never had she had pussy and anal insertion at the same time. She looked back over her shoulder as best she could, and told Mark to hold still with both his cock and the dildo fully in her. She reached underneath herself and started to rub at her clit, her body shaking more and more until she came, crying out loudly as she did so.

She let her orgasm subside, then told Mark to fuck her now. He was much more experienced than Kevin, and despite only being twenty he knew how to use his cock. He mixed his pace, fucking Donna hard for a while then slowing right down and thrusting the dildo into her arse hard.

"Is she better than last time," she heard Kevin say.

She told Mark to stop, and he reluctantly did so. He pulled his cock out of her and stood up.

"What did you say? Last time? There hasn't been another time," Donna said puzzled.

"I told you not to fucking talk about it while I'm here," Pete said angrily.

"Talk about what?" Donna asked.

Kevin looked and Mark and Pete then blurted out.

"Mark fucked Pete's mum last week."

Pete's mum. Mark had fucked Sandra. Holy shit, ironically with Mark's cock buried in her pussy just seconds earlier, she couldn't believe Sandra had slept with Mark too. Donna looked up at Pete, who didn't look happy that the news had been broadcast.

"So, did you fuck her Kevin? Are you really a virgin or was it a trick to fuck me?" Donna asked.

"No, I am, or was a virgin," Kevin answered.

"He didn't want to fuck Pete's mum, he only fancies you," Mark said.

Donna thought for a while. Something in the back of her mind was trying to picture Mark fucking Sandra. How had they done it? Where? When?

"Is this some kind of game? Have you bet each other you could fuck each other's mums or something?" Donna asked.

"No, weirdly it was Tom's idea," said Pete, "We were talking about his sister and Mark told him he fancied older women, then after talking we realised we all did. I just wind him up about wanting Kirsty, when I fancied you and Kevin's mum."

"Tom has fucked Pete and Kevin's mums too," Mark said.

Donna knew who Kevin's mum was, she wasn't in their circle of friends but was a very pretty blonde that had an almost perfect figure. She was almost glowing with pride that Tom had fucked her.

"Didn't your mum used to be a model?" Donna asked Kevin.

"Yeah, for catalogues and magazines and stuff," he answered.

"Yeah, and some adult readers wives stuff too," Pete followed with.

"Then I could understand fancying her, why the rest of us?" Donna asked.

Mark playfully slapped her arse.

"Kev loves your big tits, I love your big round arse, Pete thinks you're fucking beautiful," he answered.

Donna blushed a little. Pete still didn't look too happy. Donna pushed her luck.

"So Mark, how good a fuck was Sandra? How many ways did you fuck her?"

Mark looked at Pete before answering.

"Just missionary, she wanted a quickie only because Pete was due back," he said.

"Did she let you come in her mouth?" Donna teased, still looking directly at Pete.

"No, quick sex and I came over her stomach," Mark said.

"Disappointing then I suppose. Do you want to fuck my arse?" Donna asked, as she reached back and pulled her arse cheeks apart again.

Mark looked open-mouthed, shocked at Donna's reaction. He quickly knelt behind Donna, withdrew the dildo and replaced it with his cock before she changed her mind. Donna groaned loudly at the feel of his thick cock filling her up. She opened her eyes and looked at Pete again. He still looked quite angry, whether it was talking about Mark fucking his mum, Donna telling Mark to fuck her arse, or that he hadn't had a chance to sample Donna yet she didn't know. Donna hoped it would help when she did let him have his chance. She beckoned Kevin over.

"Sit on the arm of the sofa, there's a good lad," she sputtered between gasps of pleasure.

Kevin did so, and Donna reached a hand up to his cock. It didn't take long to get him fully erect, and she took him into her mouth. She let Mark dictate the pace, him thrusting into her pushing her onto Kevin's cock. Not wanting Pete to feel entirely left out, she reached out and wanked him, and put her other hand back between her legs.

After a while, Kevin's hands went to the sides of her head, and she felt his cock pulsing. Knowing he was close to coming, she clamped her mouth around him, sucking every little drop of his cum from him and swallowing it down.

Mark stopped while she slobbered on Kevin's cock, then pulled out of her. He stood up, and when Donna looked to see what he was doing Pete was lying on the floor, holding the dildo. He called Donna over to him, holding his cock up for her. She climbed over him on all fours, taking his cock in her mouth while he pushed the dildo into her pussy, flicking his tongue out across her clit.

She felt Mark behind her, ready to fuck her arse again. She took her mouth off Pete long enough to tell him.

"I'm close to coming again, fill my arse with your cum," she panted.

Now it was Marks turn to be like a fucking dog. He fucked her hard and fast, making her gag on Pete's long cock. Pete's tongue work was good on her clit and Donna came hard, her mouth sliding off Pete's cock as her head came to rest on his stomach. Mark shouted out loudly and pumped his seed into Donna. Donna cried out as his cock throbbed inside her.