Sons Pal Brings his Milk To My Yard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete slid from under her, lifted her relatively easily, and placed her across leaning across the back of the sofa. Suddenly his cock was pushed roughly into her pussy, his weight on her forcing her to lean right over so her head was by the cushions. He fucked Donna with long hard thrusts, each one making her cry out as his cock felt like it was going to burst through to her stomach.

His one hand went to the middle of her shoulder blades at the back and he pinned her into position, the other hand slapping her arse cheeks alternately. If he was angry, he seemed like he was taking it out on Donna. Donna, however, was enjoying the best fuck she'd ever had.

Ten minutes of this had Donna coming again, her pussy squirting and flowing down Pete's cock and her thighs. Pete didn't stop, didn't give her a chance to relax, just kept pounding away at her, her arse cheeks red raw now and stinging. About five minutes later, she felt him withdraw and quickly aim his cock at her arsehole.

"Let me ride you," Donna cried out.

Pete loosed his hold on her and walked and sat in the middle of the sofa. Donna walked around gingerly, and turning her back on him, crouched until his cock nudged at the entrance to her arse. She gritted her teeth and slid down onto him. If he felt long in her pussy, he felt enormous filling her arse. She rode him, slowly at first, then quickening her pace on him. He placed his hands on her hips to help guide her, pulling her down onto his cock.

Donna waved the others to her and alternated sucking their cocks, telling them both she wanted them to cum on her face. Forty minutes it took until she felt Pete pulse and shoot his load into her, Donna sliding right down onto his cock as he did so. Kevin had cum on her face and her tits in that time, Mark had covered her face and was sitting on the other sofa watching, absentmindedly stroking his now soft cock. Donna had also cum again.

Still with Pete's cock buried in her arse, Donna lifted her feet and placed them on the sofa, spreading her legs wide. Pete's cum flowed out of her arse, and Donna quickly picked up the dildo and fucked her pussy while rubbing her clit, not taking long until she squirted again, this time all over the floor and the edge of the sofa.

She slid off Pete's cock, and lay prone on the floor, exhausted. A few minutes later she saw the guys walking around picking up their clothes.

"Are you all leaving now?" she asked.

"Leaving? No, just tidying up. We're staying over, you have us all to yourself all weekend," Pete answered.

Donna smiled to herself, thinking of all the ways she could enjoy their three young cocks and their youthful stamina and enthusiasm.