All Comments on 'Son's Rise Ch. 05'

by SEAKEG

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
How do you Finish This Story?

How do you plan on finishing this story?

I have a few suggestions:

1.Have son become more dominate with the mother,as that appears to be her fetish.

2.Become closer to Joan,his friends mother,leaving her to ponder what she has done to her family.

3.Have Joan throw Derek out of the house and becoming Josh's permanent lover and/or soul mate.

4.Have Joan and Josh conspire together to get retribution from Derek and Donna for caring pact between the two mothers to the point that caused the death of Josh's father.

Donna didn't show any remorse when caught by her husband. Upon hearing that she was to get a new car,she basically couldn't have cared less that she was destroying her family;her only concern was herself and her pleasures with Derek and his other friends with what they could do for her.

Joan is a more caring person who probably have more feelings for Josh than his mother does,so they should have a serious relationship despite the age difference.

spbowlspbowlalmost 14 years ago
how / when do you finish???

ok, you were doing great, a little weird of a ending for the father but it works I

guess. But you need to wrap it up with a good ending. Now that its just the mothers and sons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please continue this series

Please continue this series. I really loved it. Please have a chapter where Darek takes Donna to a barber shop where she gets her pussy shaved on a barber chair, followed by a cropped haircut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please please continue

I beg you to continue this wonderful series

rightbankrightbankabout 11 years ago
quit while you are behind

a disgusting end!

a waste of time!

TheMarauderTheMarauderalmost 7 years ago
Hmph

I agree story fell apart at chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Crummy ending

Chapter 4 was bad enough but to end it with something like chapter 5 really put the screws to the whole story. That doesn't even count the number of times you mixed up the mothers names in the previous chapters. Too bad. It could have been a decent story.

Marvin2017Marvin2017over 1 year ago

Story went south at the gangbang.

Way south.

Should have been labeled as such.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous