Son's Surprise Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the dress dropped, so did his jaw, his mom's tits were so perfectly rounded, and her nipples stuck out and could be seen perfectly behind the negligee, looking from her tits, slowly his gaze dropped to see those beautiful legs adorned all in white, pure, and in between, he could see the tiniest bit of strawberry blonde hair above her pussy as it glistened with her cream.

"Oh God, mom. You really mean it? Whatever I want?" "Yes baby, whatever mommy's boy wants, mommy's boy will get."

Letting out a groan, Carter stepped forward, reached for his mother, grabbed the back of her head and pulled her mouth to his, locking her in an embrace as their mouths opened and their tongues met and swirled around one another. Reaching up, he felt for the first time, his mother's tits behind the top, squeezing her breast as their tongues fought one another. They moaned into each other.

Stepping slightly back, Carter reached up, pulling the negligee down so his mother's tits were fully exposed, her nipples now sticking out even more if that were possible. Lowering his head, he took one into his mouth, licking and sucking on her nipple, teasing it with his teeth.

Amanda was clawing at Carters head, moaning as his mouth sucked first one, then the other tit while palming and squeezing the other.

Now it was Amanda's turn to be aggressive with her son, pulling his head off her tits, she kissed him again passionately and roughly on the mouth. "Now its mommy's turn to suck on something baby." And with that, she pushed him slightly back and began to tear his shirt off him, then undoing his pants, letting them fall to the floor. Now the only thing that stood between her and that magnificent cock that was straining to get out was his boxers.

Standing before him, Amanda looked into his eyes, ran her tongue over her still ruby red lips, "Watch me baby, watch mommy take her son's beautiful cock into her mouth." Then she slowly, all the while looking at Carter, went to her knees. Still looking at him, she reached up and pulled the boxers down, Carter's cock bouncing out and sitting right at her face as she finished pulling his boxers down.

Reaching up, she put her hand onto his cock, it was so warm and thick, she could feel the heat of his cock and its throbbing in her hand. She couldn't believe she was now doing this with her son, but right now at this moment there was no where else and nothing else she would rather be doing than holding her son's cock in her hands and about to take it into her mouth.

"Are you ready baby?" She asked in a super sultry voice.

"Oh, God mom, I'm almost about to cum just with you holding my cock." Carter was shaking, not in any fear, but in full anticipation and eagerness his legs were getting weaker it seemed. He was looking down at his mother and she at him, then she smiled, ran her tongue over her lips, and somehow, still looking at him, opened her mouth and took him in.

Looking at Carter watching her hold and slowly stroke his cock was such a turn on. She had to have it in her mouth, but she wanted to extend this for both him and her, she didn't want him cumming in her mouth the instant she put it in. She wanted to slowly tease the cum out of him. "Are you ready baby?" His reply was all she needed, she didn't want to break eye contact with him in this moment, soon she would dive onto his cock, but this time, this moment when she first put his cock into her mouth, Amanda wanted to watch her son's reaction to his dream come true.

Looking at Carter, she opened her mouth, slowly taking the head of his cock into her mouth. It was all she could do to take the head in at first. His cock was a little bit bigger than her dildo she was used to sucking. She felt the warmth of his cock against her tongue and she and Carter both moaned loudly together, though hers was muffled, but the vibration of her moan with his cock in her mouth made him moan all the more.

Amanda even tasted some of his precum as it oozed out of his cock and onto her tongue, she sucked all the harder, swirling her tongue around the tip of his cock. Letting her saliva drip all around his cock, she stroked his cock, getting it wetter and wetter.

Pulling her head off his cock for a moment, she could hear him grunt in desperation and disbelief, but she never let go of his cock, continuing to stroke his cock, she lifted it and took his balls into her mouth.

"Oh God Mom! Oh, that is so fucking good, yes, lick my cock and balls mom"

Watching his mom's mouth take his cock, he almost came right then, but somehow managed not to blow his wad. He wanted this to go on, this was his dream, watching his gorgeous mother suck on his cock and stroke it. God, it felt so good. He kept moaning and feeling her tongue swirl around his cock. He tried to continue to watch as much as he could, but could not help but close his eyes. He was struggling to hold back, and then she stopped sucking him, her mouth came off his cock, he wanted it in deeper, but guessed she couldn't take it. Then she lifted his dick and put his balls in her mouth.

"Oh God Mom! Oh, that is so fucking good, yes, lick my cock and balls mom."

Smiling with her son's balls in her mouth, she let them come out of her mouth with a plop. "Is mommy's baby enjoying his present so far?"

"Oh mom, you have no idea, you are so fucking sexy, I hope this night will go on and go on. There is so much I want to do with and to you!"

"Baby, we have all night and all weekend. You will have time to do and have me do whatever you want. I am your little sex slave present."

Carter moaned at that last, looked down at his mother, she at him, she smiled again, opened her mouth and slowly, ever so slowly, she engulfed his whole dick into her mouth. He grabbed his mother's head to steady himself as she did it.

Amanda couldn't believe it, she slowly had taken his entire dick into her mouth, she was so full, thankfully she didn't have much of a gag reflex, she went ever deeper until her face actually touched his groin. She sat like that for a moment, cock fully into her mouth and throat, letting herself adjust to his size. Slowly she backed off, and let him out of her mouth, she breathed a little and looked up, he still had his hands on her head, but his eyes were closed now, and she felt him pull him forward towards his cock again.

Opening her mouth she took him and she took him all the way to the back now, filling her mouth, but now Carter was not just standing, now, holding her head firmly, he began to fuck her mouth, his hips thrusting into her, his cock pounding into her throat. Now, Carter's hands were just holding her head, he was grabbing her hair as he pulled her head forward and back to meet each thrust of his cock into her mouth.

"Yeah mom, suck my cock! You love me face fucking you right now, don't you?"

For an answer, Amanda could only moan and agree with her moans, which further stimulated Carter, and oh, yeah, she did enjoy him fucking her mouth and holding her head, pulling her by the hair as he thrust in and out. But she didn't want him to cum just yet.

Forcing herself off of his cock, she looked up at him, "Sit on the edge of the bed baby, mommy wants to do something."

Carter sat, "Mom, please, I want to cum in your mouth, watch you swallow my cum and I want to see my cum on those beautiful red lips of yours."

"Mommy will take your cum however you want, where ever you want baby, I want it too. I want to taste your cum, so bad, just not yet. In another moment or two."

Moving forward on her knees, Amanda came up to Carter and smiled, she grabbed her tits, and engulfed his cock between her tits, moving them up and down around his cock. "Fuck mommy's tits baby, this was first, then I want you to later actually fuck mommy's titties. "

The feeling of his mom's tits pressed close around his cock was so unreal, so good. "Oh yeah, mom, that feels good too. Yes, I want to be above you fucking your tits while you lick your nipples and the tip of my cock every time it gets close to your mouth and cum all over your face and tits."

Amanda was on fire, God, she wanted to have his cock in her, but not yet. She almost wished she had grabbed her dildo so she could have that stuffing her pussy as she sucked on his cock. Maybe they would get to that over the course of the weekend. His cock felt so good between her tits. And to hear him say he wanted to fuck her tits and cum all over her made her moan all the louder.

Pulling back, she looked at Carter again, smiled one more time, "Fuck my mouth again baby," and with that, she dropped her mouth all the way down on his cock, swallowing him to the full.

Carter groaned as his mother smiled and dropped her mouth over his cock again. Doing his best to watch her as he face fucked her, he lay back and grabbed her hair, moving her head up and down, while thrusting in and out of her mouth. This will be what it will be like to fuck her pussy and even ass too, he thought to himself briefly. Moaning ever louder, he was getting closer and closer. "Oh mom, your mouth is so fucking good, I'm so close."

Amanda was ready, she wanted his spunk in her mouth. She began to outpace even his movements, she grabbed his cock at the base and stroked it as she sucked it. "Do it baby, mamma is ready for your cream baby, give me all your cum!" Then dropped her head back onto his cock, she didn't want to miss when he began to cum.

He felt his mom come off his cock for a moment and he looked down at her. She looked right back at him with lust filled eyes, "Do it baby, mamma is ready for your cream baby, give me all your cum!" Then her head dropped back onto his cock. The feel of her stroking him and sucking him, he finally couldn't hold any longer.

"Ugh, I'm cumming, suck it!" And with that, he thrust hard into his mother's mouth as his cum erupted into her throat. Burst after burst, he watched her, she was watching him, which made him keep cumming all the more. His mom was swallowing his cum! And she was swallowing alot of it. He could see her swallow and even then cum started to come out of the sides of her mouth. Then pulling up, she pulled off his dick, still stroking him, "That's it baby, your cum is so good baby, come on, now on my face like you wanted, I know you have more to cum on me. " Stroking his cock even harder and faster, seeing her do this and hearing what she wanted, what he wanted to do, he did, he continued to gush cum, and now it went on her face, on those bright red lips. She now had two hands on his cock, but now she slowed, looked at him again, her face and mouth covered with his cum, she opened her mouth, and slowly licked his cock, licking the cream that was running down onto her hands as she held his cock. Putting her mouth at the tip, she sucked again, getting the last little bit out.

"Ugh, I'm cumming, suck it!" She was ready, she thought. Carter thrust hard into her mouth and cum erupted it, it was so warm and thick, it covered the inside of her mouth. It was all she could do to start swallowing his cream. And it kept on, he kept cumming more and more into her mouth, she moaned as she tasted his saltiness, feeling the fire in her pussy erupt as well, her cream running down her legs, she was so wet.

His cum was starting to overflow, she couldn't swallow fast enough, but she had a promise to keep to her little baby boy, well, not so little now, he wanted to cum on her face and mouth. Swallowing one more burst, she pulled his cock out of her mouth; "That's it baby, your cum is so good baby, come on, now on my face like you wanted, I know you have more to cum on me" She grabbed his cock with both hands, jerking it, milking it for all the cream should could get, it flew into her face, landing on her eyes, and cheeks, feeling so warm. She made sure to get some on her lips for him to see his white cream on her red lips, she licked the cream should could, moaning all the while. Slowing down, she looked at him as she went to milk him dry.

Watching him, she put her mouth to the tip of his dick, sucking in, and getting that last drop of cum. Then she slowly licked his cock clean of the cum that had stayed on it and her hands.

"That was so good baby. I know I'm your present, and I know you have alot of stamina and can probably cum even more tonight, but let's pace ourselves and can mommy ask something of you, if you are willing?"

Shuddering, Carter saw his mom suck the last of his cream from his cock, licking up what stayed on his cock, looking at her, cum all over her, it was so fucking hot. He should have had cameras, he wished. Hearing his mom now actually talk instead of grunting with a mouth full of cock. He smiled, "Of course mom, I know you want this too, it's my birthday, but this is for us both. Tell me what you want."

"Will you eat mommy's pussy?"

Carter stood off the edge of the bed, looking down at his cum covered mother's face. He smiled and pulled her to standing beside him.

"That's a silly question mom, not only will I eat your pussy, I'm dying to taste you!" With that, he spun Amanda around, one hand in front, squeezing her tit and pinching her nipple. The other feeling her firm ass against his cock. He was already getting hard again, so he was tempted to just thrust his cock into her, but he did really want to taste his mother's juices.

Spreading her legs apart, he pushed her till she was leaning over the edge of the bed. Dropping to his knees, Carter gazed at his mother's beautiful ass before him, he could smell her sweetness. Running his hands up and down her white stocking clad legs, feeling their silkiness, oh how he wanted pictures of this. But for now he was hungry for what was before him.

Taking his arms under her thigh, then grabbing her ass cheeks, he opened his mother's behind, leaned in and from behind, covered his mother's bare pussy with his mouth.

Oh, God, he thought, she is so wet. His mother was already full of cream, just with this, he had not even began to lick, and she moaned and shuddered as soon as his mouth covered her pussy.

His tongue thrust out around the edges of her lips, scooping up the cream she was already dripping out. Musky and sweet tasting, his tongue hitting her clitoris, Amanda moaned again, her legs shuddering, "Oh God baby! Yes, lick mommy's pussy, taste my cream. Your tongue feels so good."

Carter was ready for the next round, but he really wanted to explore and taste his mother a bit more, so he pushed his tongue deep into her pussy, "Augh, yes," she whimpered as his tongue went in.

In and out and up and down Carter lapped his mothers pussy like there was no tomorrow, delighting in her sweetness. Then he spread her cheeks even more, exposing his mother's ass before him.

Slowly at first his tongue touched the outer edges of her ass and his mother shook and moaned even louder. "Oh baby, that's so good, do it."

With that, Carter pushed his tongue into her ass, tongue fucking her ass, pushing his chin against her wet pussy.

Amanda watched her son as he stood above her, looking down at her and smiling. "That's a silly question mom, not only will I eat your pussy, I'm dying to taste you!" Amanda moaned in anticipation of having her pussy licked and sucked on, it had been quite some time since a tongue touched her there. Feeling her son lift her, she stood up next to him and he spun her around, grabbing her tit and squeezing her nipple while caressing her ass. Oh, did that feel so good.

Her son pushed her forwards, she dropped her hands onto the edge of the bed, looking back, she could see his enraptured face as he ran his hands along her stocking clad legs and looked into where her pussy lay. He grabbed her ass cheeks and opened them, and she started to shake, she was cumming just in anticipation of him licking her. She felt his breath as he got closer, making her wetter and wetter. Then she felt his tongue lick her pussy lips and clit. "Oh God baby! Yes, lick mommy's pussy, taste my cream. Your tongue feels so good." She kept moaning Then she felt his tongue push into her pussy, "Augh, yes." Amanda could barely contain herself, she was whimpering in ecstasy. His warm mouth completely covered her. She felt him lapping up her juices and she had more to give to him.

She felt him spread her ass again and she jumped ever slightly as she felt his tongue begin to rim her ass. Oh my God, she thought, yes, she loved her ass to be played with and the feeling of his tongue there made her quiver. "Oh baby, that's so good, do it" That's when she felt his tongue push into her ass and began to tongue fuck her ass; all the while pushing his chin into her pussy.

Amanda was about to cum again, the sensations were overwhelming her. Her legs shook, "Auh, I'm cumming baby, oh God, lick my ass and pussy, taste me baby!"

Her son pulled his tongue out of her ass and began to lap her cream up as fast as it was coming out of her pussy.

"Auh, I'm cumming baby, oh God, lick my ass and pussy, taste me baby!" Upon hearing those words, Carter pulled his tongue out of his mother's ass and began to lick and suck on her pussy again. She started creaming heavily into his mouth. The taste of her juice was sweet and it was pretty thick. He ran his tongue up and down and inside and out, scooping her cream out, moving his face side to side.

Finally, he pulled his head back, "Stand up mom, turn around and lay on the edge of the bed."

Amanda was trying to catch her breath. She hadn't cum like that in a long time. Her pussy and ass were on fire. She pushed herself up, spun around and then sat back down at the edge of the bed. She was wondering if he was ready to start to fuck her, she could barely contain herself. But this was his show, she was his present, so everything how he wanted it, when he wanted it.

"Baby, that was fantastic, how did you learn how to lick and suck on a pussy like that?" Carter smiled, "I watch alot of porn mom; now I get to live that porn with you." Carters face glistened with her juices, "I'm not the only one that has a lot of cum, am I? But now, I want to watch you as I eat your pussy."

Carter lay his mother back on the bed, and she started to grab her tits and lick her nipples watching him, as he lowered his face to her pussy once more, this time from the front, and she could watch him as he licked and sucked on her. She lifted her heels up and placed them on his shoulders, "There baby, now you can stick your tongue in as deep as you can."

Carter dived in, and could hear his mother gasp as he once again sealed his mouth against her pussy, sucking on her pussy lips. His mother reached down with one hand and she grabbed his hair and was trying to force his face deeper into her pussy. "Yes, baby, yes. Lick me. " She cried out.

Coming up for air, he reached forward and slid three of his fingers into his mom's soaking cunt. "Ugh. Oh yes. That feels good." Carter kept fingering his mother as he licked around her swollen labia. Trying his best to watch her, she was oblivious now, one hand on his head, other on her tit, squeezing her nipple as he licked her.

One more thing to do to prime her, he took his now super wet fingers, moved them to her ass, slowly he inserted his middle finger into her ass. Hearing her moan and whimper as he did it. Slowly at first then with increasing speed, he finger fucked her ass, his mothers hips thrusting up and forward to meet each thrust of his finger.

"Oh baby, yes, I love your finger in my ass. You know mommy will want your cock in there too, right? Mommy wants you to please fuck her in all her holes, please baby, cover me with your cum, fill me with your cum."

God, it was so hot hearing his mother talk this way. "Yes mom, I plan on fucking every hole you have. And I know you have dildos, I am going to cram you full of my cock and the dildos. I'm going to cum on your face and tits, in your mouth, and in your ass and pussy. I'm going to watch you suck my cum, lick my cum, and you will scoop my cum and savor it. "