Son's Surprise Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carter continued, "Then, if you really are going to my porn star, my sex toy as you called yourself. I want to watch you with and participate with, another woman. You love the taste of your pussy, I know you will love another woman's pussy. And you need to get a strap on. Because I will want you to fuck her, and her to fuck you; and my cock will be in one of your other holes where she isn't."

"Ugh, oh God," she whimpered. "Ok, yes, I've liked it when women look at me too, I know some of them want to fuck me, with you I will do it. I want to try it. I want to taste another woman's pussy." She opened her eyes and looked deep into Carter's, "And I want to lick your cum from her."

"Oh yeah mom. That's what I want too. But I'm not done. This part will be harder to do, but I will make arrangements. You love having your pussy and ass filled. I want to double team you, maybe even triple team you. I want you filled with cock in every hole. I want cum to be pouring out of you, covering you. Then I want to do it with another couple perhaps. Think of it mom, a cock in your pussy and ass and a pussy in your mouth"

With that, Amanda came, covering Carter's hand with her cream. "Ugh, Oh my God. That was so good. It sounds so dirty and naughty and I want to do it, but baby. We have to be careful. I'll do it baby. I will fuck you and the men you find, I will fuck the women you or I find. We just have to be careful. I want it too baby. I want it too. But also promise me, I'm still your loving mother, and I'm still your lover, you won't disregard me or become appalled at me and leave me?"

Carter was hard again with all the talk, he was almost out of breath again too, but he had to relieve himself now. "No mom, I will never be tired of you, I will never forsake you. You are always mine." With that, he rolled her over and thrust his cock into her pussy, impaling her fully upon his cock. There was no finesse this time, he just had to had relieve himself, this was lust. Thinking about all that lay before he and his mother, all his fantasies, with her and in general were going to be fulfilled.

Both grunting, Amanda dug her fingers into Carter's back as he thrust into her in an animalistic way, God this was so good too. She felt Carter explode into her pussy. That was like the ignition to her own explosion of cumming. "Ugh, oh yes." They both cried out together. Keeping his cock in his mother's pussy at the moment, he lay atop of her. "Oh God mom, that was intense in itself. Did you mean it, you really want to do these things too?" "Yes baby, it turns me on too now that you have me thinking about it. But again, steps, it will all happen in due time and if we take our time, we will get the most enjoyment out of your and now my fantasies and desires."

With that, his cock still in his mothers pussy, they fell asleep in each others arms, each now dreaming of the sessions to come, with each other, and now, with one or more others.