Son's Surprise Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes baby, all of that. But you have to be gentle, I don't know if I could take you and a dildo at the same time."

Carter pushed fingers into her pussy and ass now at the same time. "You love having in your ass while in your pussy mom, I've seen it. Just now it will be more than a butt plug that is in your ass and pussy. And you said, whatever I want."

Amanda was beside herself, and not at all in control any longer. "Yes baby, what, ugh, whatever you want to do. I'm yours. Tell me and I'll do it. " Carter continued to thrust his fingers into her pussy and ass, and she was cumming on his hand again. God she could cream. Even as tight as she may be, he was going to easily slide into her pussy with his cock.

"Are you ready for me to fuck you mom?" "Yes baby, please, I can't wait any longer, put your cock inside me, please."

With that, Carter lifted his mothers white stocking clad legs over his shoulders, and with his cock, he puAmanda watched her legs go over her son's shoulders and could feel the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy, she was on fire, squeezing her tits, looking up at him as he looked back at her. Then he pushed into her pussy for the very first time. "Ugh, oh my God baby." She let out. Amanda was so full. Carters dick was a little larger than the dildos she normally used, so she could take him, but he filled her. Carter had pushed all the way into her till he bottomed out inside her pussy and then he sat there for a moment. Their eyes met, she ran her tongue over her lips, "Do it baby, fuck mommy, make me scream, make me cum.

That was all the motivation that Carter needed, holding his mothers legs to him, he began to pound in and out of her pussy. Slowly at first and then picking up speed. You could hear their flesh smack together every time he penetrated his mothers pussy to the fullest. She was so wet, he easily slid in and out of her. There was no more talking, just grunts and groans and moans from the two of them. Amanda's eyes glazed over and now she was just a receptacle for this hard cock pounding into her,

Carter watched his mothers eyes go out of focus, she was pinching her nipples, biting her lower lip and moaning with each thrust. Changing position, he rolled her on her side, one leg over the other, he looked up and down her body, looking from her red heels, white stockings, to her beautiful ass that he was up next against. He took his hand, and pushed his thumb into his mothers ass as he fucked her in this position. "Umm, baby, its so good. More, keep fucking baby."

Carter wanted to cum, but he didn't want to cum too soon. He had stamina, but his first load really drained him. He didn't know if he would be allowed to do this ever again after this weekend so he wanted to extend it out as much as possible. Her pussy was so silky smooth and her pussy muscles just held him fast and massaged his cock with every thrust.

"Let me ride you baby." Amanda couldn't wait for him to cum, but she wanted to really be able to milk all the cum from him she could. And if she was on top, she could control and flex her muscles to really milk his cum.

Carter pulled out reluctantly, and as he lay on his back, his cock was so stiff and rigid and it was absolutely dripping with her cream. "Is baby enjoying fucking mommy as his present?" "Oh, God mom, I don't think I will ever have a present like this, you are just so fucking hot, you are my fantasy come true!"

Amanda smiled wickedly, standing on either side of him, she slowly lowered herself down, but she stayed in a squatting position just over the head of his cock. He tried to thrust up to enter her, and teasingly, she raised up slightly. Then she while remaining squatting, impaled herself on his cock, both of them let out moans of pleasure as he went fully inside her. Leaning forward, her tits hanging just above him, he grabbed hold and pinched her nipples as she rode him up and down, speeding up and slowing down.

"Oh God mom, I'm about to do it, I can't hold any more!" "Yes baby, do it, cum in mommy!" And as she felt the first blast of hot cum explode into her pussy, she slammed all the way down on his cock, and began to flex her vaginal muscles as she then grinded on his cock.

Carter was convulsing almost with the power of the burst of his cum, the feel of his mother's pussy squeezing his cock was out of this world. He slowly stopped shaking as the last of his cum was milked into his mothers dripping pussy.

"That was so good honey, let mommy clean your cock for you." And with that, Amanda slowly pulled herself off his cock, looked at Carter again and smile and reached for his cock, it was covered in the mixed juices of her cream and his cum. "Mmm, this will taste good." Her mouth dropped over his cock and she sucked in, getting any last remnant of his cum out of his cock. She could taste her own sweetness with his musky saltiness and the combination made her drip even more. She pulled off his cock and began to lick in earnest, really cleaning his cock from their love mix. Carter groaned as he watched his mother lick his cock clean of their juices, she was slightly squeezing his cock as she licked, and she made quite the production of licking his cock clean.. While she was cleaning his cock, he reached down, pulled her to him and began to fuck her pussy more with his fingers, but truthfully, his whole hand could almost fit. She had cream running all over her. He slid fingers into her ass and she moaned as he did so.

"Get me ready mom, keep licking and sucking. You know your ass is next, and I plan on fucking it as hard as your pussy." Amanda shook in delight, almost cumming again from the thought. His cock should have no issue penetrating her ass, she was so wet down there. "Ok baby, mommy can't wait to feel you in her ass. "

Amanda kept luxuriating in the feel of her son's fingers thrusting in and out of her pussy and ass as she licked and sucked on him. Now it was more about slowly building him back up so he could fuck her again, this time in her ass. She slowly stroked him as she licked his balls, putting them into her mouth and running her tongue over them. "Mmm, " she moaned as she took him completely in her mouth. He wasn't fully hard just yet, only semi so she took the time to easily get his cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue over the head of his dick. He was still sensitive from cumming, so he jerked a little bit as she did so. She smiled to herself as she looked at him. His eyes were currently closed, but he was moaning softly as well as she continued her ministrations on his cock and balls.

Carter had his eyes closed as he fingered his mother. He wanted to keep her wet for when she got him ready again, but for now, he was content in just finger her pussy and ass, and occasionally making her shudder as he would ever so slightly pinch her clit between fingers. God, she was so fucking wet, of course not all of it was hers, but most of it was. This was the best present ever! He shuddered as his mother engulfed his balls and ran her teeth and tongue over the tip of his now very sensitive cock. She was so hot, so sexy. He wanted pictures to remember all this by, not that he would ever forget. She promised him the weekend and he was afraid the weekend would be gone all too soon, but for now, his mother was his personal porn star.

She could see the smile on his face, in part, she knew it was from what she was currently doing to him, but the other, she knew it was become this was a dream come true for him. Truth be told, she was so wildly turned on. She hoped there wouldn't be a regret, but with the way she felt right now, she didn't think that was going to be an issue. Amanda told Carter that she was his present, all weekend long. And she would be. But she was wondering about what next. Would she really be able to cut this off after this one weekend of debauchery? She wondered, but now Carter's cock had begun to raise again to its full length and girth, expanding in her hand and mouth.

"Ok mom, get on those hands and knees, I'm going to fuck you from behind, and to be honest, this is the way I've wanted to fuck you the most!" Smiling and looking at him as he said this, Amanda took one more lick at the top of cock. "Ok baby, fuck me hard and fuck me any way you want. I'm your present, use your present to please you!" Amanda started to go to her hands and knees, but Carter couldn't wait, he grabbed her by the waist and rolled her over, then lifted her ass up to him.

His cock was raging hard now. There was his mother, prostrate before him, her pussy and ass presented to him, waiting for him. He grabbed her hips, and slowly entered between the silky lips of her pussy. Still super wet, there was no real resistance as he pushed forward and inward. "Agh, your pussy feels so good mom."

"Ugh, oh, baby, yes, your cock feels so so good in mommy's cunt. I'm so full again. Ugh, yes. just like that baby." His mother had her head down between her hands as he began slowly but ever faster to pound and thrust deep into her pussy. Holding onto her hips, oh she felt so good, so tight, and she worked her muscles on his cock as he fucked her. He felt so much deeper into her from this position.

Now they were both just breathing hard as Carter just kept pushing himself into his mother, the slap of their flesh the only sound other than his mothers grunts and groans. Then out of nowhere, he lightly, but definitively, spanked his mother's ass while he was fucking her.

"Agh, why, you, yes, again!" She screamed with her face in the mattress. So, he did it again, again not hard, but playfully. "Oh baby, that feels wonderfully naughty, as long as not hard, yes, spank mommy on her ass as you fuck her." Carter didn't have to be told twice, he spanked her a few more times, her beautiful ass, ever so lightly red now.

Then it was time, he wanted to prepare his mother; pulling his cock out of her fiery pussy momentarily, he got his hand wet with her cream, then shoved his cock back in. Then put his thumb on her asshole. And as he fucked her pussy, he pushed his thumb into her ass. It was a strange and interesting sensation for him as he could feel his thumb with his cock, separated only by the thinness between her pussy and ass. It felt kinda good, and his mother he could tell loved having her ass and pussy filled at the same time. Of course he knew this from when he saw her fucking herself with her toys, but seeing her and feeling her react to it with him was a whole new level.

"Your ass is mine now mom, I've waited long enough." And with that, Carter pulled out of his mothers pussy, put the head of his cock up to her ass. "You ready?"

"Yes baby, do it, but slow at first please. I've never had anything as big as you in my ass. Once I'm used to you, I want you to fuck my ass, but slowly at first baby." "Of course mom, I want to fuck you and have you enjoy it, I don't want to hurt you." He pushed forward. Honestly, if his mother wasn't so wet, and even though she had a toy she loved to have in her ass, she was so tight, it still took a moment for him to push through and get the head of his cock into her ass.

"Ugh, oh God baby, I'm so full, and you haven't eve" Amanda shuddered and came. Her head falling forward she was shaking and breathing hard. She was so full. It was so good, him fucking her from behind and then when he stuck his thumb in her ass, she loved it. "It's ok baby. Just feels full and good. Do it honey, push into me." Carter pushed a bit more and then he was fully in his mother's so tight ass. "Oh mom! Your ass is so fucking tight." "It's been, ugh, waiting, ugh, for you, aww, baby. I'm ready, fuck my ass baby, fuck mommy's ass!"

Needing no more encouragement, Carter started to go harder and faster as he fucked her ass. His cock was completely enclosed and in a fit so tight it was unreal. It was so good, but he wanted to see his mother's face. Not being mean, but not helping himself, Carter reached forward and grabbed his mother by her hair and pulled her head up, he leaned forward as he was pounding her pussy. "Ugh, ya, ya honey, oh, oh, hurts so fucking good." She managed.

Amanda looked at her son as he pulled her by her hair, he didn't hurt her, and on one hand, how dare he pull her hair like she was a slut or a tramp. On the other hand, she was letting her son fuck her ass, maybe she was a bit of a slut and tramp. But instead of being angry or even like she was being degraded, she felt so much excitement, it turned her on; even though she was on her hands and kneed being fucked in the ass, hair being pulled, she felt so much in control and empowerment through her sexuality. Carter nibbled on the back of her neck as he plowed her ass.

He let her rest on the mattress again, having seen the glazed look in his mom's eyes was such a turn on, she wasn't his mother, she was his sex toy as it were, but at the same time, she was his sex toy too. If anything, he got harder and bigger as he got closer to cumming. "I'm cumming!" "Yes baby, cum in mommy's ass, fill me with your cum baby!" And with that Carter made one final thrust into her ass and exploded, filling his mom's ass full of his cum. He could feel it as it blasted into her and then back over his cock. He shuddered and shivered, and she began to milk him with her muscles again. God, her control of her body was magnificent. He pushed down and lay on top of her, she lifting her legs to caress his body with them. "Mmm baby, mommy came again too. That was so good."

"Oh God mom. That was fantastic." Then Carter rolled off his mother and lay on his back, breathing deep and fast, catching his breath. Amanda looked at him and gave a mischievous smile, "Momma's boy wore out?" Then she went down to his cock to lick up his cum and some of her cream that had mixed again around his cock. She loved the smell of both of their love juices combined, she loved the taste even better.

After finally having cleaned Carter's cock, Amanda slid up next to him, her breast, laying on his chest as she looked into his eyes. "Mom, I love you. I mean, I always have loved you, but I really and truly, love you. That was so fantastic. " She smiled, "Yes it was baby, yes it was. And I love you too honey. Yes, just like you, even more now. "

"Mom, you said I could do anything this weekend, right?" "Yes baby, I will do whatever you want, you can do whatever you want. There are some limits of course, but as you just saw baby, there aren't many" She smiled at him wickedly. Playfully kissing him and doing little bites on his chest she asked him, "What is it you want baby?"

Holding his mothers hair as she bit and kissed on him, "I want pictures, video of this weekend. Not that I will ever forget, but I want to have something to look at to remind me of this weekend." Amanda laughed ever so lightly, "Let me think about that baby, ok? What if those pictures got out? I'm not saying you would intentionally share them, but lots of things could happen if people knew we had had sex." Groaning audibly in disappointment, "Ok mom." "Seriously baby, I will think about it, I'm not saying no, I'm just not saying yes yet. Ok?" "Sure mom."

They lay like that for awhile and both feel asleep, a very contented sleep.

Carter was sure he was having the most intense wet dream of his life. He had just dreamed that he and his mother had sex. He was groaning, he was sure he had cum all over himself like never before, but as he came closer to consciousness, something wasn't right, or rather, something was right, but it was not expected.

His eyes opened and as he looked down, it wasn't a wet dream, there before him was his mother looking at him as she sucked on his cock, taking him all the way in. She saw his eyes open and smiled, if you could believe it, around his cock. Now with one hand, she popped off his cock, and stroked it ever faster. "Morning baby boy. Your cock was swollen, so mommy had to do something to take care of it, give mommy some breakfast baby." And with that, Amanda dropped her head down onto his cock faster and faster, Carter began to thrust up into her mouth, and then it happened, he started blowing his wad again, blasting it into his mothers throat and mouth.

"Mmmm." She moaned as she now milked his cock without ever letting it go. Looking at him again, she smiled, as cum dribbled down her lips. She opened her mouth, ran her cum covered tongue over her lips. "Thank you baby." In response, Carter could only groan and continue to shudder as spasms wracked him because he had cum so hard again.

Later in the day, they cleaned themselves up and ate and rested. There was no real awkwardness between them as they both expected there might be. They were very comfortable with each other. Carter had put on just a pair of very loose boxers and his mother just covered herself with an open half robe. They sat on the couch now together, tv on, but neither of them watching it really, just holding one another. Preparing themselves for another night of wildness.

"Baby," Amanda began. "I know I said that I would be your present this weekend. I've come to a conclusion though." Carter sat up, "Is everything ok, I mean, are you wanting to stop now? Did I do something wrong?" Carter was almost in a panic, he only had this weekend. I mean, what they had could have been enough, but he oh so wanted more. If his mom were having second thoughts?

Amanda immediately grabbed his face and pulled her to him, giving him a full on kiss, opening her mouth, her tongue seeking his. Startled at first, Carter froze, but then opened his mouth in return, their tongues finally meeting and swirling around one another. Pulling back, "No baby, you didn't do anything wrong. That's just it. What we are doing, well, most people don't do." Carter sighed, he could see where this was going.

"Most people don't do what we just did baby. That being said. What we did, we can't undo. And like I said to you before, I am still your mother. But if you will have me, I will now be your lover too. And like last night, I will do whatever you want in regards to sex. However you want me to dress, and I know you like me in my stockings and heels, I will dress. Whatever you want to do or want me to do, again, there are some limitations, but we haven't found them yet, I will do, you can do."

Carter sat there for a moment, stunned and without knowing what to say. Then the enormity of what she just told him sank in. He moaned a bit, looking at his mother, he grabbed her by the head and now he pulled her to him for a frenzied passionate kiss, grasping her hair in his hands, mouths open, they moaned into each other. Finally, he slowly pulled away from her, "Oh God mom, I don't know what to say except wow, of course! How could I not want you as my lover? You do more than half the girls my age would do and you are so much sexier and mature. To imagine, that I could have you, my nightly fantasy as my lover, to do what I want? For you to be my personal porn star? I would love it."

Amanda smiled, breathless from their last kiss. "Yes baby, your very own porn star. When it comes to sex, your sex toy. And if I know you, you probably already are thinking of naughty things to do to your mother." He leaned forward and brushed her robe aside and began to suck on her tit, teasing her nipple. "Mmm." She moaned.

Pulling back up, "Yes, I do. I do have ideas. And if you really mean it, then we will do pictures and videos, I will not let them out. Your face and mine will be disguised or covered or edited." Sliding closer to her, he leaned her back on the couch, and slid his hand down to her shaven pussy, which was already beginning to become very wet. Playing with her labia, he let the tip of his finger slide into her pussy.

Amanda's eyes closed as she let him play with her and she described what he wanted.

"First, yes, you know I love you in stockings and heels. As much as possible, I want you to wear all sorts of colors and styles of stockings and heels and other negligee. Tonight when we fuck, your toys are coming out. You will fuck yourself for me with them, and then filling both your pussy and ass, you will suck on my cock, having all three holes filled. Then I'm going to fuck your pussy, while you still have a dildo in your ass. And when I switch to your ass, you will fill your pussy with a dildo again. I want you stuffed." Amanda was starting to breath in short gasps, from both Carters fingers all over her pussy and from what he was telling her they were going to, God it made her so wet, yes, she wanted to be full in her pussy and ass at the same time!