Sophia goes Werewolf hunting

Story Info
Werewolf and hunter get entangled.
2.9k words
4.67
5.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another bead of sweat trailed down her back as she continued stalking the woods with her short sword low to not draw attention, and her buckler clearing her path. Her leather armor kept her hotter than she would like, but she knew her prey could come upon her fast and she wouldn't be caught unaware.

The weight of her gear wore on her even though she stayed near the village that hired her three days ago to find the beast that had been raiding the local herds, slaughtering, and eating many of the local sheep. So far there were no reports of it attacking anyone, or even of anyone getting a good look at it.

Apparently, it was cautious enough to avoid the local patrols, but the only farm that was raided was on the same side of the village she now patrolled. At least the canopy of trees kept the sun from beating down on her, but the recent rain had washed away most of the tracks and left the dense forest thick with humidity.

It sounded like the culprit was a werewolf, which is why she brought the silver longsword strapped to her waist.

As she carefully wove herself into the clearing that she was using for her camp she noticed fresh tracks in the damp soil. Judge by the prints, she was correct that it was a werewolf, and he definitely knew where she was. Sensing that she was being watched she kept her sword arm coiled and knelt to inspect the prints.

The whisper of leaves being moved aside and the shift in air pressure let her know that he had begun his attack. Just as he was too close to flee she turned with a horizontal cut slashing across his torso.

The monster howled with pain and rage as a quick swipe of her blade sent metal carving across his torso. She saw a flash of fear and anger in his eyes as he realized that his trap was turned against him.

She dropped her pack and lunged at him, but he quickly turned and fled from her. This time it was much easier to follow him as he crashed through the undergrowth with abandon.

The thought of a quick kill followed by a cold mead at the tavern gave her a boost of speed as they both raced through the undergrowth, his wounds preventing him from getting too far away from her.

After several miles of chasing him he had pulled ahead of her. She could still hear him in the distance but the sweat soaked skin had allowed for her leather armor to rub her joints raw. She slowed herself and took a break to assess her situation.

Her body was soaked in sweat, her armor a deeper brown where it was closest in contact with her. She sheathed her short sword and took a drink from her canteen. The warm water wasn't refreshing, but it did help her get some strength back.

Her hair had come loose during the chase and now clung to her face like wet vines.

During the chase she noticed that the blood trail had gotten thinner as she went along. She reasoned this must be because she hadn't used her silver sword the first time on him. Thinking of remedying that, she drew her long sword.

Determined to kill him she started out again following his trail, apparently, he had healed well enough to no longer crash through the growth.

By now the monster had been able to outpace her for long enough that she couldn't see him, but the prints and blood would be easy enough to follow.

As she journeyed further she sensed that she was no longer the hunter, but the hunted.

After a few moments she found a clearing where she could spring his trap.

She bent down pretending to inspect a track, when she heard him crashing towards her from behind, perhaps he was more injured than she though.

This time as she turned to strike she was surprised to see a small tree hurtling through the air at her. Since she was already mid swing there wasn't much to do as it slammed into her, sending her flying backwards, slamming into the ground knocking the breath out of her.

Through blurry eyes she saw that the werewolf did not hesitate in his attack and bounded towards her.

It was then that she noticed her sword and shield had been knocked free, fortunately she still had time to pull her short sword out and slash.

At nothing.

He had learned his lesson and leaped before he got there.

She heard him land behind her and she began to thrust her sword to meet him.

And her attack met with his clawed hand wrapping around her forearm.

She spins while dropping her sword into her other hand and slashing him in the thigh.

He releases his grip and staggers back as she looks around for the only weapon that will kill him.

She notices it in the bushes to her right and starts to make a dash for it when she is slammed into from behind, sending her over her intended goal.

She comes to a halt on her stomach, lungs burning for air, when he comes crashing down on her.

His clawed fingers weave through her hair until she feels his firm grip on her head. Which he uses to slam her face into the soil.

Her dazed mind recalled the last time she was in a similar situation, with her head held down and a man mounting her. That was a much different situation, but the memory filled her head.

The heat from the manhood pressing down on her bottom further reminded her of forcefully being taken by her last lover.

This caused her to squirm her hips and press her firm buttocks into the member she felt growing behind her.

A moan escaped her lips when her face was pulled up from the ground, she was enjoying being dominated, and it had been too long since someone had taken her. The growing heat pressing into her promised that her longing would be over soon.

Her head was turned sharply and she saw the monster mounted on top of her, and after seeing how powerful he was, and how he was completely dominating her, her breathing turned shallow with need.

The monster felt the heat rising from her firm buttocks as they pressed into him. His own eagerness began to grow and press back into her. A different need took over him as he leaned forward to lick the dirt from the side of her face.

Suddenly she feels claws rake her side, tearing the straps holding her armor together. Her excitement grew at the realization that her armor was no longer fastened to her, and that soon she will be entirely at his mercy.

Without letting go of her head he stands up and lifts her facing away from him. With a tug she feels her chest plate ripped from her body. Her shirt was soaked with sweat, with the cool evening breeze filling her with excitement.

Before she can get used to her current predicament, she is thrown face first to the ground, her hair falling over her face.

Despite her compromised vision she still senses him coming up behind her until she feels him come to a halt, standing over her. She feels him wrap his powerful hands around her hips and pull her up onto her knees, her face still on the ground her hair mixing with the dirt and sweat to obscure her vision.

She gasps as she feels her pants forcefully pulled down around her athletic thighs, exposing her most vulnerable spots to the night air. Behind her a deep and guttural growl emanated from the man behind her promising that the fire starting within her will soon become a raging inferno.

He drops down behind her before she feels his rough tongue on her nether region. This monster had other hungers that he needed to satisfy.

His hands firmly gripped her hips as his tongue explores her insides. Soon she realizes that despite his enthusiasm he is not very skilled. Any contact he's made with her most sensitive spots seems accidental.

Having her own needs, she decides to help him along, reaching back to nudge him in the right direction. It only takes a moment, but ones he catches on he follows her guidance and moves toward her sensitive and engorged clit.

The moan and arch of her back lets him know that he found the right spot and focused his efforts on her pleasure. Her rapid breathing combined with the heat emanating from her and the pheromones filling his senses let him know that he was now on the right path.

After a while he started to learn more about what made her excited, causing her to explode with excitement several times.

The explosions inside of her left her exhausted and slumped forward. Her lover knew how to follow instructions and left her quivering and satisfied after multiple orgasms. It had been too long since someone had made her feel this good.

As she was basking in pleasure, she felt the heat and pressure of his manhood at her entrance that had so recently been pleasured. She was desperate to be filled, it had been too long, as evidenced by the eagerness streaming down the insides of her thighs.

He was far larger than she had expected, as he entered her this was the widest and fullest she had ever felt. She was relieved that he spent so long on foreplay. Her breath was stolen from her as he plunged himself into her, and held himself there. While feeling his hot rod deep within her she reached back to feel it for herself when she realized that there was still a lot of him left outside.

Apparently, he misunderstood her intent and grabbed her arm, twisting it on her back, he then reached forward and grabbed the other one, twisting it with the other, and using them to hold her in place.

She thought she felt powerless before, but now with her arms fully under his control and still blinded by her hair, she was truly at his mercy. That's when he fully poured all of his lust and animalistic need into her thrusting.

All rational thought left her as she forgot where she was or who she was with, it had been far too long since someone had taken her this way. Far too long since someone had claimed her and plundered her treasures. Her mind was lost in his movement inside of her, rubbing along her sensitive spots, and filling her completely.

This combined with his earlier efforts ensured she came hard and often, her juices providing him easy access and flowing out onto him. This went on for a while with her crashing over her peak several times.

Finally, she felt him unleash a deep howl as he unloaded himself deep within her. This combination lead her to another explosion, sending her panting sweat covered body slumping forward.

Eventually she noticed that despite his heavy breathing behind her, he had not softened, and was still buried so far into her that she felt his hips upon her butt. She didn't realize that she had taken all of him within her.

She felt him reach forward and tear her sweat soaked shirt exposing her muscular back before grabbing her by the hair and pulling her up so her naked back rested against his powerful fur covered chest, her arms lay limply by her side.

His free hand reached up to cup her breast eliciting a moan from her as he moved his thumb to play with her nipple.

As he slowly started to move inside her again she reached back behind her head to pull him closer onto her.

As fast and animalistic as the first time felt this time started more controlled and slower. He took the time to play with her breasts, alternating between teasing them, pinching them, and occasionally twisting them. She felt his tongue on her neck, tasting as much as he could of her. This kept her off guard, allowing the pressure to build within her.

The first round had brought wave after wave of pleasure crashing over her body, leaving her exhausted. This time it felt like a tidal wave was forming inside of her. She was briefly afraid that she might break and drown in the eventual crash, but she didn't care. She hoped that it would bring her to new heights of ecstasy.

He would withdraw most of himself from her before entering her once again. The only sign that this was exciting him was the occasional rapid breath and the tightening of his grasp on her hair.

He kept this up for a while, until she was totally consumed by the pleasure she was feeling. Her raspy breathing was occasionally interrupted by a moan.

She desperately cried to him, "Fuck me..., fuck me now...."

She could feel the vibrations from his growl in her ear as he began to pick up his pace, slamming his hips against hers, as his let go of her hair and wrapped both of his arms solidly around her.

His continuous teasing of her neck and breasts while plundering her womanhood drove her wild. She clung to his arms firm arms as her entire body shook with each thrust.

The pleasure continued to build within her. She knew this next wave would consume her, and it continued to grow in strength and intensity.

Eventually this wave crashed and she exploded, she convulsed in his arms as much as her womanhood squeezed everything out of his manhood. This pressure caused him to explode once more within her, which caused the wave of pleasure within her to continue and remove all remaining rational thought.

They collapsed to the side, arms still tangled together. This time she felt him soften within her until he finally came free, which allowed their mutual juices to spill out of her. She began to feel empty as the his manhood and the evidence of their deed slid free from her grasp.

Once she became aware he was turning back into his human form she told him, "You know you have to stop eating other people's livestock right? There is plenty of game in these woods for you."

"....I know..." his breathing labored, "I just....hated that guy...I'll do better...besides I think I found something else I'd rather eat." As he pulled her closer into his arms.

She pressed herself back into him, "That can be arranged, but if you keep causing problems then you'll ruin the fun for both of us."

He nuzzled up to the nape of her neck, "Understood."

She felt his manhood start to rise behind her so she pressed her bare bottom back onto it. "Seems like you're ready for another round."

"What can I say, I've never encountered someone like you and you stir something deep within me,...both sides of me."

She turns around while still in his arms and finally gets a good look at him. He's another farmer from the village and even his human form is large and firm.

She lifts her leg over his waist giving his growing eagerness access to her again. He leaned in, pressing his lips to hers while her scent intoxicated him.

She pushed her hips forward and down, bringing him deeper inside of her. Her tender and sore opening was grateful that he had gone back to a human size.

While keeping him buried within her and holding onto his broad shoulders she rolled on top of him. This allowed her to sink fully onto him and allow her own engorged clit to rub up against him.

Breaking away from the embrace she sat up and stretched her arms overhead, giving him the full view of her athletic form, which was enhanced by her perspiration glistening in the moonlight.

His own excitement was obviously growing inside of her as she began to grind her hips, and she enjoyed the look of pleasure and need on his face.

Slowly he used his hands to explore her torso, tracing the lines of her muscles, before coming to rest on her hips, which he used to help her grind into him.

She leaned her head back to give herself over to his control allowing him to rock her hips back and forth while impaled on his member.

He could see the firmness of her nipples silhouetted in the dark, and desperately wanted to taste them.

The next thing she knew his strong arms were wrapped around her and his mouth was exploring her breasts, first between them, then along the underside before finally circling around to a nipple. She was lost in the sensations flowing from her body as he methodically moved from one breast to another.

Time seemed to lose all meaning as they stayed intertwined in each other's bodies, and she lost count of the times that she was able to achieve orgasm in that position. Finally, he exploded once more within her as their tongues explored each other's mouths.

Gently they rested on each other's shoulder as his softening member slowly withdrew from her, followed by their combined fluids.

When she awoke the next morning to the smell of cooked rabbit she found that he had gathered up her gear in a neat little pile, to include her silver sword.

"Good morning." He smiled.

As her stomach attested to her hunger, she responded "good morning" with her own wolfish grin. "We need to talk about yesterday, and what we're going to do."

"Well it seems to me like you have your very own pet werewolf now."