All Comments on 'Sophia Pt. 02'

by CastleStone

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

I like the story a lot, but his daughters need to get a bit of a grip. They’re a bit too forward in their teasing him so early. The picture thing in the first chapter indicates that they, and the rest of the PDA, don’t seem to respect him.

.

Pretty clearly, Don has had many friends (who did suck), can hold conversations, and clearly has competency in his work life, not withstanding the horrible blackballing. So what’s there to fix? He wants nice friends who he can trust. That’s not abnormal. But these women are very good looking so it’s likely that he’s just a bit deferential, as happens to many people around attractive and rich people.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

I'm sure confidence is the problem. Don's may be low, the girls have way to much. The plan is what they want, not what he wants. I notice none of the women have a man that loves and wants to be with them. Maybe all the men they have tried don't want to be a pawn. I am really curious about this terrible past behavior. She's so embarrassed by it. Why isn't she with a therapist straightener self out? If she's not ashamed of her past, is she getting Don groomed that she can fool around whenever she wants to.I'm curious to know what this bad behavior is. My only guess is that she did men just like his ex-Wife and thinks it will scare him off. Which it should! If you think about it, she demands to be accepted for who she is, but they won't accept Don for who he is.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader28 days ago

Don is a man, whose mother and sister failed. they set the tone for his interactions with women, and with out his father to balance him, they took advantage of his love for him, much like his ex did. really is an example of how damaging the single mother nation is to men. Don is an example of a lot of broken men.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

CastleStone, do you really think fish & shellfish are vegetables?

The word you're looking for is PESCETARIAN.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

4 Stars as all guys want to be called Dorks by women they care for . My Ex and Barbra would have been great friends .

Pappy7Pappy75 months ago

As much as Don is a pussy it's no wonder that his ex and all of the men he knew fucked him over. He is weak and very feminine. Strong physically but a waste of time otherwise. If all the women he can get treat him like they do he needs to throw himself off of a bridge. Not looking like I will finish this one.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To damn long! It started out interesting but died a slow death.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I like the characters and that there is some dramatic tiptoeing around a sensitive subject. But… I think Don is weak and the ladies of his life condescending. I have noticed that the women like what he can do for them rather than for his personality. That’s… not a healthy dynamic.

Hugo999Hugo9998 months ago

Really enjoying this series

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One of Maria and Friends misconceptions is "context", her sexual exploits happened while she was young and single and after her divorce from Richard, she didn't cheat on anyone while in an exclusive relationship or marriage, unlike Don's ex wife, so there's no comparison between them. His ex is a piece of shit, Maria is just a woman.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a weakling, sissy, spineless, poor excuse of a man this Don appear to be. Had to scrolled down looking for anything manly about him. He spent obscenely lots of money on gifts after what his ex did to him. He allowed all the woman especially Maria, control him and even degraded him by pulling his ear infrontvof his daughters and not be angry at all. Come on....the Psy must have turned him into a boy or a woman. I regret reading this far. What a turn-off. I give a 1 out of pity.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A group of women is known as a conspiracy. I now return to page 4.

Anon56

dgfergiedgfergie11 months ago

I really like the story and the premise for it, and it's really good writing as I am reading it for the second time. I don't really care for for the switching of the narrative to each of the different characters. Because part of the results in repeating part of the story that has already happened and part of the problem I have is following the switch, I'll be following one person's thoughts and the all of sudden it switches to someone else's thoughts, maybe it's just me but I get a little confused when the story starts repeating itself. Other than that I am enjoying the story.

gprevgprevabout 1 year ago

blah, blah , blah....Not much story, just blah, blah

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitabout 1 year ago

I think I finally figured out what was off for me about this story…it feels like a woman writing from a man’s perspective. Don acts like an introverted female character playing in a male role. That or maybe the author has written him with some sort of Asperger’s spectrum condition. I just can’t see any other way of this guy who’s a complete stud in every way….when does he have time for it all…being as stupid socially as he is portrayed. It just feels very out of joint.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 1 year ago

Ole Don ain't gonna, can't lose with this bunch and I'm all for him but damn it I'm getting the drools over all the food descriptions. This story is a 5 to me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Typical BS from bimbos……………any guy who worries one bit about what some slut THINKS a guy should be like…….deserves to have to be with them. Operational procedure for any guy worth his salt is simple…..get em wet, fuck em and dump em. Sophisticated sluts are ……….well…….SLUTS. R.H.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To bad Maria doesn't get the difference between herself and Don's ex-wife, the ex cheated on him excessively while Maria didn't cheat on anyone. That's a big freaking difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an imaginative caper.

The mental narratives are a nice hook to reveal motive and compassion young Robin and Megan are the mischievous dynamic duo like Ron and Hermione. "Amore levioso!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think he should get snowed in with all four women while the girls are at moms. They get a little drunk and tease him unmercifully. The wolf comes out and pounds all four unconscious. And they spend several days together in the same bed Then they all decide to have his babies. And they live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great storytelling. Sorry to see nothing posted in a while. I always wonder what happens in a talented writer’s life to make them stop. Hope all is well with this author.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

You are dragging this out, I know you love to talk food but come on where is the sex? Someone must surely give him a ride to get him back on the horse ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am not used to stopping ready the story and doing a Google search for food recipes….multiple times

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How is it that men don't realize that women have their own version of the "Fix Things" syndrome? They say a guy is good or nice (you of course know the line about "nice guys") kind, loving, faithful, one of the good ones, etc... but you know what happens then, they set out to train him to make him what they want him be. We're never really good enough for them. They might want consider that they're not good enough to deserve a good man!

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 1 year ago

Is he actually gay?? This reads like…something from a preteen novel in the 50’s.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

Yeah, sorry, but at some point I just couldn't continue. This is getting absolutely ridiculous.

So, he's a gem ripe for the picking... he saved her LIFE, safed her HOUSE when he took care of that fallen tree, took care of her, waited on her and her three girlfriends for WEEKS... but she won't pick him, because one of her essential requirements is that he KNOWS HOW TO RIDE A DAMN HORSE!?

The "invasion of his privacy" MAY be one thing, but sharing all this with her friends!? That shit would've gotten them into Jail in most of Europe! And what the hell is wrong with that therapist of his? So, yes, they betrayed him with the investigation and the false hope for a meaningful job, but they were CURIOUS! So it's OKAY!

How little of a backbone had this MC!? Why is he even developing feelings for that woman? Sure, by the end she and her friends try to appreciate him, but until then, he did nothing but cook for them!

-

I really had to stop at that line:

"She shook my head by shaking my ear; it felt like she was going to rip it off."

I mean... WTF, man! After everything THEY did to him, she literaly drags him through her house by his ear, and then shaked his head causing him even more pain!? Yeah... I'd be head over heels for that bitch, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Man the extreme background check and then essentially training Don so he's "good enough" to date Maria really rubbed me the wrong way. Based off the other comments, it seems I'm not the only one with this viewpoint

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The second part is fucking rubbish !

I was quite happy with the first part, but in this part, Marie turned to be a real bitch who thinks very highly of herself while thinking of Don as a helpless stupid loser who is not good enough for her. Besides, she snooped into his past and shared all of that with her friends as well ! Like WTF. Wish Don would man up and just take his daughters and leave Marie. What a fucking bitch

Rusty_MRusty_Mabout 2 years ago

I gotta say, I'm really enjoying the story. Don is actually suffering from a form of PTSD. I don't think many people know that there are numerous kinds, not just what used to be called "battle fatigue". It's real, it's painful and often debilitating. I see a lot of myself and other survivors in our Don. God bless him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So I really enjoyed the first part, I think it played the damsel in distress trope at a new angle, the second part though? Man, the second part was terrible.

Maria comes off as narcissistic and manipulative, invasive and selfish, kind of.. exactly like his ex wife? Building him up would have been great, except it always felt like Instead of a "I want him to feel better about himself so he's happy!" It was a "I want him to be better so he's good enough for me!"

They all treat him like the hired help while Maria constantly says he's not enough. It was exhausting.

And considering how his marriage ended and with all the people involved meaning his private life was public knowledge for everyone to knock, I highly highly doubt he would just shrug off their massive and probably illegal invasion of his privacy, and then for his therapist to be like "Lol yolo at least they're hot!!" Torpedoed the whole story for me, I couldn't even finish it.

MwestohioMwestohioabout 2 years ago

Boy. I wish you were still writing. Great humor and pathos

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Great story lm glad someone else finished it when the author died

5/5

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

The great story continues. Kind of reminds me of me and my girlfriend, Had been with in the rec room a few times just watching TV one night as I was leaving her at the front I got up the nerve to kiss her and I did quickly and turned and ran! I think I was about 17. Funny thing was the next time I showed up she met me at the door and gave me a big kiss! Wow! I was in love!. Oh, the good old days from 60 years ago. I was sorry to read our author had passed on. He was truly talented and it showed in his writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A better plan would have been for each of them to screw him first, praise his performance (I bet they would not have to lie) and then PDA him. "We think your a great guy and agreed to share you at first." Let him figure that one out. They could let him know that he compares favorably to other men they have been with. Maria goes last and would have the advantage of knowing how he reacted to the other women's "other men" comment. I don't think that he is so stupid he wouldn't know that 4 beautiful women would be sexually experienced. Was Maria a gang bang slut?

This is not a good plan. Telling him that four beautiful women have consigned him to the friend zone and want to fix him up so that he can get a hot woman is not a winning strategy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think it would do wonders for his confidence to have 4 supermodels taking turns in giving him romance lessons up to and including teaching him whatever he wants to learn in bed. Each has expressed interest in taking him for a test drive. He would definitely be an apt pupil. Freddie first just for fun since that is her level of interest. Then Kathy and Vanessa making it clear to him that they want dibs after Maria gets her chance and finally Maria. I have fun finding out what women want and find that different women like different things and obviously not the same things all the tme, however most guys don't and the women don't want to make the guy uade by saying anything that could might upset him. They know Don is painfully naive and totally open to critique so sex "polishing" is in order. And fun. Followed by giving Maria her shot. Arguing that they want him to be with 4 gorgeous sexually experienced women so he knows what he really wants and can make an informed choice. That argument would work for me.

Since the series is called Sophia I expect your planning to spring something totally unexpected out of left field.. I kinda like the four women and would prefer they succeed in the manner I described, but since the story is apparently finished, I will see what happened,

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 3 years ago

One question, who’s Sophia?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow they have not showed Don any respect just like his ex wife ..Kick them to the curb and start thinking for yourself Don .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A very good story! Please continue. I am glad for the humour, the food, the slow buildup, ghe fact that all the characters have somecimperfections and that it is not BTB.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A very cute story. I'm surprised I've allowed so much of my time in reading it. Much I must express would be in trying to figure out who was talking. Quotation marks are misplaced or missing as well as attributions.

If one thing might be said, I bet you could get this polished up a whole number ranking just by editing it, properly.

Smokepole

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

What a great story! The un-dorking daddy club, pretty good! Don't know if they really needed to do that, one more kiss from Maria and he was hooked for sure. The scene where he waving a cup of coffee under someones nose brought a tear tom eyes as I used to do that with my wife on the weekends. She passed a couple years ago. Keep up the good work cause your also giving me ideas what to cook sometimes.

GoattimeGoattimeabout 3 years ago

The writer doesn't know men at all. The man comes across as a bad imitation of a guy with no self respect. The women all seem to be completely selfish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I see a lot of cases of diabetes in the future

Im all for food, but you seem to have an incredibly poor grasp on portion control. Plus, your adult women are written like a 16 year virgin boy's fantasy girl. Eat crap, play video games, in love with the nice guy who can't say no and uses food and gifts to win love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why Change Him ?

It is a Wonder that He doesn't hate Ladies .. Even his 2 Daughters lied to him . And these 4 Ladies ?? I would be leaving Her for grabbing My Ear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Its fucking garbage

Change him. Change him. I am not finishing this and it.ought to be removed from hall of fame. The story is horseshit and ALL the women are garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Change him!?

What happens when he starts to resent their attempts to change him? The lack of acceptance is a form of lack of respect. The resentment would build and poison the relationship. Been there done that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great read

Really entertaining story.

GymShortsGymShortsover 4 years ago
Grabbed him by the ear????

WTF... Treating him like a 12 yr old and you're his Mom? Poorly written there and has her thinking of controlling him. Are you going to have Maria complete his cuckolding journey by having him fluff her lovers and eat out her cream pie when they finish while his daughters watch and learn how to treat their husbands?

Thought she was going to help him find work and contacts, 3-4 months later still nothing.

started off well but has quickly declined into a sissy in the making story... We'll see how it turns out

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 5 years ago
I both love and hate this story

Excellent story line but there a lot of faults in your logic.

Don was basically raised a cuck, and his ex-wife literally made him into one. Maria has made him into a de facto cuck, even though her intentions are to polish him. After months and months of dating him, they still haven't "sealed the deal". I know you have some sort of a plan to make him 'Mr. Sophisticated', but if she intends for him to fully learn the art of love with another woman, she's pimping him out or doesn't really feel that way about him. That part of her plan hasn't been fleshed out - not yet - right now it feels like a disaster waiting to happen.

Currently, at the end of Pt. 2, Don is about to be told that he is going to receive an education in fitness, in dancing, and a few other fields, but he is going to be receiving instruction from a bunch of probable sluts, each of whom has already expressed an interest in him. If this was real life, at least one of them was also going to teach him how to do the horizontal tango.

Don is too naive, too trusting, too simplistic, and too pure-in-his-heart (sometimes called a true Boy Scout). I believe you have a plan to make this work out in the end, let's just hope reality doesn't insert itself into this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Autism and silly manipulative women

OK, I can understand Don to a certain degree. He seems to be suffering from what used to be called Asperger's Syndrome. A milder form of autism with average or above average IQ. His problems recognizing nonverbal communication in certain situations, and his failure to understand and/or accept certain behaviors, such as dishonesty, his compulsion to collect every tool under the sun, along with his nerdiness and obsessive compulsion to solve technical problems are all symptoms. I can empathize; I have it, too.

I can also understand his reluctance to pursue Mary as his romantic partner: He feels she is too good for him, and he doesn't want to risk his daughters' relationship with her. Understandable from his point of view.

What I cannot get my head around is Mary, her friends, and their hair-brained plan to change an already fine man into something "better". Especially with the lame excuse that Don won't be able to accept Mary's past, before he is again comfortable with his self and his ego. For Christ's sake - she sampled the meat market for a shot while twice, while being completely unattached. So what? Is she somehow tainted now? Maybe she should just ask the man - he seems to be accepting and non-judgemental to the extreme.

And as for boosting his ego and giving him confidence? Why doesn't she get off her ass, instead of watching chick-flicks with her girlfriends, go to his room, tell him how she really feels, just so he won't be too confused, and the proceed to fuck his brains out?

And then, once she has her man, she can ASK HIM if he WANTS TO learn how to dance, and all the other things she would like him to be better at. But oh no - that isn't how she wants to play, which perfectly leads into a scary part of this tale:

I think these thoughts of Mary's says it all:

"The big lug fell for my act; I was going to have such fun running his life."

See, THAT is how she wants it. She wants to run his life. To have total control. She might be a little bit worried that he won't like that she played the field for a bit, years ago, but that isn't her biggest problem. The real problem is that she isn't really in love with him at all. She is in love with what he MIGHT become, if only she could change these few dozen behaviors and skill sets of his. Oh, along with the way he looks, of course. One problem with that is that if she ever succeeds, he will seize being her project, and she won't love him anyway. There are tons of women like that out there, and it just doesn't end well. Once she tames him, he will no longer be interesting to her, and if she can't tame him, she will become increasingly annoyed with him. There is no winning scenario here.

This leads into the scariest part:

She will stop at nothing to get her way. She will use private investigators to gather information about him, she will scheme behind his back with her friends, she will use his children, she will ridicule him and use other forms of mental abuse, and amazingly, she will also use physical abuse. She will stop at NOTHING to get her way. He is of course the "perfect victim", which is well explained by his history and his mental state. It's a good thing he is seeing a therapist, I only wish it was one who wouldn't be so unprofessional, as to laugh at her patient.

If I was his friend, I would shout "Run, Forrest! Run!" at the top of my lungs. Get away from this crazy, abusive woman as fast as you possibly can.

And think about what this does to his daughters! At the very least he is teaching them that it is OK for a woman to use physical violence on a man she is supposedly in love with, and at the worst he is teaching them to accept such abuse on them selves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Is it just me or is Maria another cunt?

His wife was a lying bitch who worked with everyone in their life to manipulate him

Maria is lying and scheming with everyone in their life to manipulate him

The only realistic thing about this story is the portrayal of women who cant be satisfied with what they have and need to push and push and push for more and more and more

Truthfully most guys dont give a fuck if their girl has been around the block so long as she is loyal and doesnt deny the one she supposedly 'loves' what she gave everyone else

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 6 years ago
This story gave me diabetes

I can pack away food with the best of them, but the calorie count in this story would make a marathon runner gain weight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LMAO

Still way up there, keep going....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yup... I'm out.

As seems to be a common sentiment in the comments, he's traded one cheating, manipulative snatch for a whole bunch more, including his daughters. He is nothing but a servile, simpering wimp in need of a real set of testicles instead of the tiny cotton-balls he's packin' now. He spent half of the first chapter bitching about being made an "unintentional cuckold," when he's doing a fine job all on his own. Please excuse me while I go and clean up the vomit...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Geez

The guy is a complete submissive and wuss. Every single female including his daughters are INCREDIBLY manipulative. For a guy who has such "anger issues" he doesn't even raise his voice when they completely betray him by having the pi dig into his life under false pretenses. Not even remotely believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just Like a Woman

It's just like a damned woman to take a pert near perfect man and try to change him. Ironic, in that men are just the opposite - when they meet the perfect woman, they don't WANT her to change.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A Scarlet woman?

The plot just lost me. There is no way that a "scarlet woman" would get negative feelings from a "Wolf". She would have jumped on Don as soon as they were alone on the first night that they met. Don saved her life so she knew that she should reward him. Right after her divorce, she jumped on any man she could find for two months. Also these inner feelings of slutiness seemed to have disappeared when she was engaged! The plot would have being significantly better if the "wolf" had not come out! The author should have removed the "Wolf" and left Don's personality as just a downtrodden man due to his slut wife and so called friends.

nestorb30nestorb30almost 7 years ago
Not sure about Maria Yet

Granted Don is a doormat. I get it, but Maria wants him to be more "Manly" i.e. self confident, assertive etc. Yet she seems to treat him in a very dismissive manner as if his opinion does not matter. Hope she eventually has a realization that her manner is not exactly acceptable either.

Otherwise really enjoying this so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Confusing

Maria wants him to be more confident, do things on his own, and socialize with him, yet she constantly treats him as a servant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Maria turning into a controlling bitch?

Right now I'm on Part 2/chapter 2: Maria is quickly becoming a dislikable person. Bossing Don around, deciding he needs to be "polished" or he'd never have a chance at being her boyfriend - I guess he's not the man-whoreish-type she normally goes out with, huh? She's becoming extremely possessive of the girls and controlling of Don. In fact, it's almost like she's losing respect for Don; for being submissive, sexually inexperienced compared to her, and probably because he's not as rich.

We'll see how part 2 ends up, but right now I'm more than a little tired of Maria.

DeKreDeKreover 7 years ago
Marvellous

See title!

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
too good to be true

is the way this reads.

Too much cooking

Too much with the tools

Too much being the manservant

Too much emphasis on which one has the most money

Too insecure all around

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amusing and charming

Great charming story

MullendersMullendersalmost 8 years ago

very good story a 5 for me but 1 minor critic is evry vegatarian why eats shrimp krab and squid is no vegatarian at all just a big hypocryte

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
For real?

Sounds more realistic than a spineless wimp. He married the only woman he dated and she turned out to be a shout. His own sisters screwed over. His daughters mean more to him than anything, even his own happiness. No surprise he has no confidence with women. Have to agree though, after two chapters and no sex, seems out of place on this site, but overall, a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Meh

At what point does Don get a spine ? His self-effacing manner was endearing with respect to his kids, but toward other adults ? Wimps are NOT really attractive. Nor is Maria, who's turned into exactly the same kind of bossy bitch his ex was.

Story has lost credibility: Don should be running like a deer by now, if he's really all that pissed off about his ex's treatment of him, because Maria is doing the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Eddyboy, as so many of these stories, this one is written by a housewife who's experience of her circle of friends is what it is. They just don't have spines, therefore she can't really have enough relevant life experience to write her characters as normal, typical working people with spines and self-confidence.

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
agree with

Morgan... don comes off as a spineless wimp and Maria comes off as bitchy, bossy, and just plain old annoying

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Literotica!?

This is a funny well written story. Why does it stand in the literotica category?

The language is fairly clean, and there is very little explicit sex in it.

As I said, just a good story.

Adam

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 8 years ago
Maria are you really as arrogant a slut as you're written?

Well, I think Part 1 and Part 2 make that clear...YES she is.

Geez, Matt M. must be creaming his panties reading this crap.

Not my cup of hemlock, I'll move on from here.

The writing was very good but the characters were ALL deplorable!

Just couldn't find ANYONE to like here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Submissive Male + Arrogant, Self entitled Female = 1*

1.Maria: Then, to really warm my heart he brought me a piece of pie. If I could get him trained he might be a keeper. Arrogant Much Maria?

2. Maria: "I think we should keep that a secret from your father, okay?

This is a casual acquaintance leading Don's daughters into deceptive practices in regrades to their father. Now they are being taught to keep secrets from their father and to totally disrespect him! Who the HELL is she to do this?

3.Maria: Now how would you all like to come to my home for Thanksgiving this year? Ski season is starting and I've got special arrangements with the lodge."

Shouldn't any reasonably mature adult think to ask the FATHER first in simple respect?

4.Maria:"Don, I need to talk to you!"

"Yes, Maria," he answered me quietly, looking at me strangely. Well, I guess I had sounded a bit firm.

"We are all going to spend Thanksgiving at my home. Robin and Megan are going to go skiing. Ummm, who the hell is SHE to make this decision??? More of her arrogant self entitlement bullshit!

5. Maria: I turned to look at Don. He had a defeated look on his face. That's right, he better learn who is boss here! DAMN! Just DAMN! DON'S got to be a SUBMISSIVE!

6.Maria:I called my friends and told them of my concerns. Then I had Richard copy the report and send it to them by courier. They needed time to read it .

So after instigating a total invasion of his privacy ( a crime under many circumstances) by lying and manipulating to get his approval under the auspices of a job background search; Maria then cavalierly decides to share his private pain and humilition with her slut friends.

END of Page 2....I can not read anymore of this Dom Female/Sub Male vomit.

If you like this shit then you have my pity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Food

I am starting to get sick to my stomach reading about how much junk they eat. The fact that these models haven't become obese yet makes me wonder whether or not the genre should be sci-fi, because it would take something very unnatural to move a metabolism fast enough to burn off more sweets in a weekend than most people have in a year!

I understand why Don is overcompensating, and I really do hope Maria is looking for a relationship where they both give it their all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Just from a straight story viewpoint this is a well written story, but from a plot point of view it is not. Marie has been with him long enough to know that he is very forgiving, instead the women 3 of them who should not even be there are castrating him even more and using him. She should just tell him her history and go for it. I believe that he would respond. I know that I would.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Your writing is good

But it keeps going on and on and on about food. These women must need help in walking while they carry all the extra pounds around. The reason I marked it way down is the premise that these women need to 'polish' this guy to make him 'boyfriend material'. Who gives them the right to decide that he isn't good enough for them and that they need to change his life to make him a better person? I didn't realize that women had a checklist to rate a potential boyfriend. It's like they're grading a side of beef to see if it's good enough for their dinner. The writing makes him just stupid enough to agree that he's a nerd and that he needs their help. A last point, if Megan was a slut in her past life, she is going to have to suck it up and live with her past. If Don doesn't like it, tough luck for her. It's a case of her trying to put lipstick on a pig. Hope the rest of the story rescues this downward spiraling plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I like your writing but...

Seriously this comment really pissed me off..."Then, to really warm my heart he brought me a piece of pie. If I could get him trained he might be a keeper." Are you friggin kidding get him trained??? The man saves your life then buys all the food, cooks like a gourmet chef, cleans up the kitchen after serving you like a slave and even cuts down a tree and fixes your house and he needs to be TRAINED????You dont need a husband Sofia you need a spanking and an attitude adjustment. Don you need to man up and grow a pair!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Congratulations and thanks

The mechanics of your writing have vastly improved from Part 1—many thanks to your new editor. Now the design of your tale and its balance and flow really shine through. Your storyline continues to be wonderful, and definitely not too slow. Once again, thanks for sharing your imagination with us.

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 10 years ago
Five Star so far...

I hope he didn't die before it was finished!!!

superquad1968superquad1968over 10 years ago
Continuation of Sophia

Thanks for the clue FullCircle56.

The author northlander has continued the story here (http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1004078&page=submissions).

Cheers,

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
To read a decent conclusion to "Sophia"

Author "Northlander" completed a conclusion to "Sophia" in the Romance category. He was assisted by CastleStone's editor. No one can replace the original author, but I think you will appreciate the effort in concluding one of the best story series on LIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This writer is brilliant and he only gaves us one yr 2009

Will he ever return.?..?..?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
me

i have 3 ex wives and if this paragon

was real i would marry him

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
It is staying wonmderful

And the editing is better -

The whole concept and approach is fun - the plot totally realistic - the developing outcome completely plausible so far -

Yeah I am another Old Guy - been through my share as well - some painfully similar even uncomfortably similar so for any who might say it is way too unrealistic - YOUR WRONG

Looking forward to the rest - I hope Don does as well as i am - lol so far

tantalisetantaliseover 11 years ago
just a little word

this story is brilliant.

forget all the detractors---keep doing what you are doing , because it really is brilliant

fanfarefanfareover 11 years ago
critiquing another person

The all too common complaints and misogynist vituperation against women, that I have observed throughout the stories and comments on the Literotica site, reminded me of a public poll done a number of years ago. The results were so surprising that a follow up study was done asking people why they had answered they way they did.

The poll claimed that a majority of women would refuse to ever return to or renew a relationship with the first men/boyfriends/lovers/ex-husbands. While the majority of men respondents wished they could do over those early relationships.

The follow-up study and analysis revealed a stark difference between the two sexes. The majority of the women re-interviewed deeply regretted having any relationship with the perpetual adolescents. Especially giving up their virginity and accepting the burdens of bearing children for the narcissist jerks.

While the men who were re-interviewed, who after several decades of self-inflicted stupidity, have finally matured to where they could admit their own faults and incompetencies. That these men deeply regretted their boyish destructiveness and wish that they could somehow undo the damage they had left behind them.

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 12 years ago
ENDEARING, WITTY, VERY WELL WRITTEN.

I, like the previous commenter, am an old dog with a lot of experience. One of the things I have observed over the years is very prevalent in this story and that is the controlling nature of many women. Time and time again, I've seen women become attracted to men, or fall in love with them only to immediately start trying to change them. "He's great but if only he would be"...put in your own words. Look up the word controlling in the dictionary and you'll find a picture of Maria. This not a criticism of the story....just saying.

CaptmcnetCaptmcnetalmost 12 years ago
Well Written

I am a very old guy. Yes it is not erotic (so far). It is romantic, and I am enjoying the writing very much. Hopefully the eroticism will arrive in part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Unmatched

Terrific characters, and touching, funny clever story - cant recall anything better.

And I agree with a previous comment, I realize this may not be EVERYONE'S cup of tea, but no one forces you to read it if it isn't . Can't wait to read all your stories.

Lo_PanLo_Panabout 12 years ago
Hey Anon......

I'm a guy, and I'm hooked. Stop bitching, and don't read it if it offends. Simple, huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bobbsey twins ub a ronantic novel

This whole saga reminds me of the Bobbsey twins. And a stupid romance novel with a touch of Julia Childs, phony psychiatry and Popular Mechanics.. It does not belong in Literotica. Maybe in a girls' book. Perhaps some women would like it, but it doesn't do it for men. And we're supposed to feel empathy for all the characters, including the cheating wife? Put it in the True Romance novel category.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THIS WHOLE NOVEL IS SUPER GOOD

THERE IS ENOUGH SUSPENSE AND DRAMA AND LOVE FOR ALL. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This!!!

was pathetic at best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I was liking this story, but after the betrayal of his wife, friends, family, even his girls. Then Maria & Richard with their PI investigation was more betrayal, he saved her life & what does she do? has him investigated, and the plan to undork him? was more betrayal in a way, they secretly planned it all along, and whats with Maria? you don't try and make someone into what you could love, you either love them or you don't, sure he's blind as a bat, but seriously she has had some misguided ideas of how he should be, what she wants him to be so she can love him, it's selfish to change someone to suit her needs, sure he needs some more confidence after what his bitch of a wife did but Maria has gone about it all wrong. I hope when he finally opens his eyes, he realises what she's been doing.

Seems to me Maria is so caught up in how much money she, she sounds conceited, oh but of course, before she even decided she might like Don, his girls were suddenly hers? where does she get off?

DunaDunaabout 13 years ago

1. Excellent kind story! I am sad for the author. However Northlander finished this story.

2. If sombody wants a similar story (but a 19 years old until the story start unsuccesfull guy the main character) to read I offer " A Beautifull Wish" from 800Ibgorilla in the Scifi fantasy. The author soon start carry on the newwe chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I agree

He's as blind as a rock

bigguy323bigguy323about 13 years ago
I'm expecting a "Happy Ending" and I think the story is good.

BUT, (I know you were waiting for the BUT) does he HAVE to be so blind? I mean really.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fabulous!

Funny, witty and entertaining. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Admin Whane

I so far love ur story I'm curious about where its going and I personally think that it would make a good movie.

Thanks for the Story and I look forward to reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
For foodies

Your Korean dish is called sam gyeop sal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Da Food...

Love the humor! Darn those cute lil' girls, they are just too cute! I like the food references as well. However, I think Don is just a bit "too perfect" already. Is his justifiable rage his only flaw? Leave it to a woman to try and change the "perfect man!" LOL

sinstalkersinstalkeralmost 14 years ago
stop or continue??

finding it real hard to go on reading this, just keeps going on and on with nothing to hold your interest. i think you would be lucky to have someone go on to part 3 at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Does this belong on the other website: Literfoodica.com?

If us Europeans had all the food in this series without sexercise it would just make us fat. It is definitely a story for ladies and rather sweet so I am abdicating voting rights. All those impotent guys who like the non erotic stories about how they got revenge on some poor woman will not like it either :-) Perhaps it should have been in romance section.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous