Sophia Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing that this was her Rubicon, taking hold of the elastic band of the panties, Myška brought them down over Sophia's butt past her knees and over her feet. Resisting the impulse to savour them, she tossed them onto the bed. She took what to Sophia seemed like an age to squeeze some oil onto her hands before placing both hands on her mistress's cheeks. She worked the lotion into her skin with firm circular strokes before retrieving her bottle and placing it upside down above Sophia's cleft. She squeezed the bottle and let a generous stream of liquid cascade onto Sophia's ass, watching as some pooled above her asshole while another stream poured off her cheeks towards her vulva. Sensing no resistance at all, she moved her cheeks apart and let the upper rivulet find the natural reservoir of Sophia's anus. Keeping the cheeks apart with the fingers of her left hand, Myška massaged the oil into the outer rim of Sophia's anus with her right.

Unbuttoning her own shirt in double quick order, Myška threw it onto the bed alongside her boss's. As soon as her hands returned to Sophia's ass, her client launched it into the air, desperate for some kind of release. Myška held back no longer. She worked her way up and down Sophia's rear corridor several times before stopping at the back door and probing for entry. Her index finger slipped in, up to her first and then her second knuckle, bringing a howl of passion from Sophia. Removing her finger, the Czech woman replaced it with her tongue, causing Sophia to buck so violently it was all Myška could do to keep her tongue in place. With deft flicks and sudden darts, Myška brought Sophia to fever pitch within 30 seconds. Sensing a climax, she moved her hand under Sophia's hips until she had found her sex. It was so wet that her middle finger entered without having to be guided. Working Sophia hard with tongue and finger, it wasn't long before the inevitable release was achieved, Myška having her work cut out not to be banged about in the melee.

Sensing that Sophia was not yet ready to come off the mountain top, Myška jettisoned her bra, told Sophia to flip over and slipped a finger inside her. Her boss looked her in the eyes with a hunger that was almost too painful to behold and wordlessly implored her to finish her off. The nanny complied, replacing finger with tongue. So aroused was Sophia that she could have merely breathed on her and it would have pushed her over the edge. Job done, Myška clambered off the table and took her jeans off. She helped Sophia down and started to lead her the short distance to the bed. Sophia stopped her in her tracks - so suddenly that Myška wondered if she had taken the correct measure of her mistress after all. She need not have worried, as Sophia drew her slender form towards her and kissed her with all the passion she could muster.

'I wanted you from the moment I set my eyes on you,' she said.

'So did I,' was her nanny's succinct response.

12