All Comments on 'Sophia Pt. 04'

by CastleStone

Sort by:
  • 348 Comments (Page 3)
Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
author is dead

This is unfinished because the author is dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
help

It is a shame if the writer is dead. Please - any of you great writers, could you continue where this great writer couldn't and finish what is a must read story. It seems such a shame not to have the story end properly.

IndyOnIndyOnover 9 years ago
I cried!

What a shame that such a gifted writer left us too soon. This story could easily be a best seller or even a movie...I can see Channing Tatum and Jennifer Lopez in the two lead parts....so sad.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 9 years ago
Wonderful tale

It is so sad that this wonderful story will never see an end because its creator did. It was one of the best stories I have run into here. The characters and plot were both rich and compelling. The emotions came across clean and clear.

My only complaint would be that this was miscast. It was a wonderfully romantic tale and only LW in the most peripheral of ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sequel

Northlander ended this story on Romance hub!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it said continued well nothing worse than an unfinished story Grrrrrrrr

where the hell is part 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Apologies

The author had the bad taste to die. Sorry if this inconveniences you. I can probably say with full confidence that it inconveniences him much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
For readers looking for the rest of Sophia …

A year and a half after CastleStone posted Pt. 04 of Sophia, Literotica author northlander (http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1004078&page=submissions) took on the job of finishing the story, with the help of CastleStone's editor, Yellow Peril.

northlander called his stories Sophia Continued Pt. 01, Pt. 02, and Pt. 03. Sophia Continued Pt. 01 is located on Literotica at http://www.literotica.com/s/sophia-continued-pt-01.

ColinthedogColinthedogover 9 years ago
What can I say.

That hasn't already been said. The only thing bad to say about this is that it must unfortunately remain incomplete. My sympathy goes out to the loved ones of CastleStone, their loss is ours.

Lw456902Lw456902over 9 years ago
All My Sympathies

As a lot of other readers I was unhappy that this story was unfinished as I now know the reason why I am saddened by the loss of not just this story but all the stories we might have had. As with other unfinished stories maybe someone (Stangstar06) might finish it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
CastleStone died?

If that's the case someone needs to step up in memory and finish it off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unfortunatelly

Yes he died in car accident, but Northlander finished his story in the Romance hub.

phil2213phil2213about 9 years ago
A masterpiece of the finest writing unprecedented by amateur authors

This author was truly a fine imaginative writer who brought naivety and cumbersome charm to the forefront frothed with humorous excursions and outlandish characters. It was truly an event to read Castlestone. However, we can revisit him as often as we like through reading his works. Although, I personally have not had the privilege to have met him, I feel a true kinmenship with reading his stories, which are truly art.

phil2213phil2213about 9 years ago
A masterpiece of the finest writing unprecedented by amateur authors

This author was truly a fine imaginative writer who brought naivety and cumbersome charm to the forefront frothed with humorous excursions and outlandish characters. It was truly an event to read Castlestone. However, we can revisit him as often as we like through reading his works. Although, I personally have not had the privilege to have met him, I feel a true kinmenship with reading his stories, which are truly art.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

i like your story i am looking forward to part 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Unfortunataly he died in car accident!

Northlander finished this story in Romance hub!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
not exactly

northlander didn't so much finish it as turn it into his usual change the characters into completely different people garbage.

If you are going to change the people in a story so that they are totally different from what the original author set them as, then give the original writer enough respect and change their names also.

If you don't like the story the writer wrote so much that you feel the need to make that kind of alteration then write your own original story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just wow

Usually I am on here for the quick rub out but I was extremely caught up in this story a real loss for the world when whatever Castlestone happened to him- her

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

I hope your still around I want an end awesome stuff

Mordant96Mordant96over 8 years ago
End the Damn Story!

Looking for part 5 SOON!

GumpyBubbaGumpyBubbaover 8 years ago
One of the best

It is such a tragedy that CS past Lit is the poorer for his passing as he sure did have a knack for telling a great tale :(

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
That would explain it, a sad loss

Like others I was wondering why this story was incomplete. This is especially the case with this author because he indicated in his comments that he was well on the way to having fully completed it. His untimely death certainly explains what happened. His death is definitely a loss to the readers of good stories on Literoica.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
For those who are interested.

Northlander has posted on Literotica his continuation of this story. It is also titled Sophia.

NATHANBRITTLESNATHANBRITTLESover 8 years ago
CastleStone...I wish I had met you

awesome story. god Bless and I hope we meet in heaven.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumover 8 years ago
Reply to ignorant comment left by Tw0Cr0ws 07/19/15

# 1. CastleStone will never complete the story, you ignorant fuck.

# 2. Northlander acknowledged UPFRONT that he/she doesn't have CastleStone's gift.

..... but has picked up the ball and is running with it for the benefit of his readers who want some kind of completion of a story that they've invested hours in reading, following and enjoying. We don't give a fuck about your worthless opinion or lack of appreciation for Northlander's willingness to do what no one else has done.

And sooooo, Tw0Cr0ws, when you've finished eating your worms and picking through the shit pile for maggots, go fuck yourself with a wire brush.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

for bonnie/vastie.

jimbo103jimbo103over 8 years ago
we will fondly remember you through your stories .........

Dearly Departed CastleStone.

those who wish to find an ending to sophia may do so by following the link below

completed by Northlander

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1004078&page=submissions

P.s: SlipperySaddleBum sometimes people male knee jerk comments.

very few writers, even those in the hall of fame, have been able to write such a deeply engrossing & heartfelt tale, i do not know how much was drawn for real life, i believe it was real enough for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@SlipperySaddleBum

YEah, Tw0Cr0ws pain in the ass, but in this case he is absolutely right (and if you bothered to scroll up you would see that he KNOWS Castleone died). If you have actually read northlander's continuation (and any of his continuations in his short writing career) you would see that he doesn't really write from the same story. He writes new stories that have a passing resemblance to the settings of the old and then seemingly randomly inserts character names from the original.

Look throughout the original... Then look at the continuation. Do any of the characters do or say anything that has even a passing resemblance to either part? No.

Even better, look at northlander's continuation of A Change In The Status Quo. Not only are all the characters, their motivations, reactions and attitudes completely different, so is the setting and plot!

PercySledgePercySledgeabout 8 years ago
Thank you!

One of the best most original and creative stories I've read in my life! It is so sad that you got ripped from life too soon (if the info given is right).

God bless!

I can not not hope that you are still living and gracing your family and friends with your whit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a Dufus Don Is

Talk about being TOTALLY without social skills. Don sure is. CLUELESS to say the least.

Gaelic_SeanchaiGaelic_Seanchaialmost 8 years ago
Thank You... Northlander

We should thank Northlander for honoring Castle Stone's "Sophia” series by doing his level best to finish a story worth finishing. I might have said and done a few things differently, but his effort has become one more reason to like this site and its authors.

PS: If there's a reader who like to read Northlander's ending and you don't know how to fix his provided link or find his profile/stories page, here's that link again with only one space that needs to be deleted to make it work.

From: (/ member to /member...)

(https://www.literotica.com/stories/ memberpage.php?uid=1004078&page=submissions)

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
was not honor

northlander dishonors CastleStone, by taking the names of his story characters changing the personalities of them into their opposites and writing stories about those altered defaced non-originals.

If you are going to 'continue' a story shouldn't the people in the story continue to be the people they started as?

Or change and grow as they would naturally?

Not immediately turn from good guy to jerk or from thieving mega-slut to poor misunderstood victim.

Out of respect for the writer of the original keep to the original as much as possible.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsalmost 8 years ago
Sad to see no ending

Well, this series is absolutely wonderful. It was very descriptive and moving. At times I would think that the story was moving too slowly, this was generally placated by the fact that the characters needed to build themselves to this chapter, well Maria did. The level of development was great, and eventually you fast forwarded on the weekend trips, which was appreciated. I think you hit the nail on the head for so many men and women out there. It can be tough at times to find that special someone, especially after a betrayal at the magnitude that Don suffered. Likewise, Maria had her own skeletons that caused her to delay and even be frightened to express her past to whom she wished to love on. That is another facet of our lives that you expressed quite well. Thank you CastleStone, this was a marvelous piece of writing, I wish you had continued it to the conclusion, but not all things can keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just one more

Could you possibly be persuaded to write Sophia pt 5? I would love to see this story continue. The characters are good enough for a ebook. Thank You for taking the time to write this story.

VapspegeoVapspegeoalmost 8 years ago
Asked Once More

Once more I'd like an answer?

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 8 years ago
I would love to see several different takes to the end of this story

which is one of the best ever published on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic read!

I see that it's been over 6 years, but if your still out there please finish this story.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
CastleStone is dead

The author CastleStone has been dead for several years.

He died in a car accident at a too young age.

There is no good continuation of this story.

MrmacjrMrmacjrover 7 years ago
Another Author

I am very sorry to hear that Castlerock was lost to us in a car crash. I am only reading the story now and selfishly wish for a final chapter. I have enjoyed the story and condolences to Castlerock's feamily and loved ones

MrmacjrMrmacjrover 7 years ago
typo

Sorry for the type of Castlerock instead of CastleStone. My only excue was I was shocked to read the comment that the car crash had claimed the author

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Empty feeling

We never found out what the title meant. If anyone knew the author, he might have had an outline that someone could use (respectfully) to complete this awesome tale.

This has left me feeling empty and without closure. For now I will just have my own ending in my heart.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
Apparently his editor did have the next chapters ready to go.

So, if that is true and his editor is still here, why not publish them, please?

AmunRa218AmunRa218over 7 years ago
MattblackUK

There is a continuation titled "Sophia Continued" in the Romance section by "northlander". Was he the editor? No idea. It's an attempt. Kind of brings closure. But no one could ever duplicate the genius of Castlestone. (RIP).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Conclusion

Please finish the story. I was sucked in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
rip

Castlestone RIP

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
PLEASE FINISH

The story was very good but seems to leave us hanging. May I respectfully ask that you complete it?

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The way Don is treated is shameful...

First let me say that I generally liked the overall story and that Castlestone's writing is exceptional. However, there are so many parts, perhaps scenes is a better word, that I find objectionable that I sometimes find it difficult to continue reading. The rumor now is that Castlestone died in a car crash. I hope that's not true, but if so, please let me offer my condolences to his/her family.

If I've understood the premise correctly, Maria is a gorgeous model/dancer divorcee whose ex-husband managed to make her filthy rich through his investing prowess. She is "rescued" by Don during a storm, encountering him as he traveled with his two daughters to a lodge for the weekend. Maria has them stay with her instead, as a type of reward for his assistance. She loves the two daughters and is a bit enamored of Don - enough so that she thinks she might like to start a relationship.

She has Don investigated to ensure he and his daughters are telling the truth about his divorce and the conditions that caused it. She discovers that he's only been with his ex-wife, never any other women in his life, so she concludes that he doesn't meet her standards because he's not sexually experienced enough to satisfy her. Plus, because of the brutal way he was treated by his slutty ex-wife, he has low self-esteem, no self-confidence, and is extremely awkward around women.

However, his one saving grace is that he loves to cook and the food is so excellent that every female partaking of it will orgasm with every bite. She invites three other gorgeous model friends to visit and eat his cooking; they all rave about how good it is and what a great husband he would make - because he's a great cook and loves to clean up after himself. They discuss his obvious faults, agreeing he doesn't meet Maria's standards, but think they might be able to "polish" him. So they form a club with the intention of, as Don's daughter describes it to him, teach him to NOT be a "dork".

For the most part, NOT being a dork apparently means cooking nonstop for hours so the four gorgeous models and his two daughters can lay around watching movies and eating. Don's job is to bring them food and desserts and, because they're too lazy to even walk to the kitchen, take away their dirty dishes and wash, clean, and dry so the kitchen is spotless when they've finally had their fill.

One might think that, since Maria is supposedly besotted with Don, she would want to be near him to engage him in conversation or perhaps cook alongside him, but no, that's not the case here. No, Maria is thrilled to watch movies and have Don serve her, her friends, and his daughters with food. The women often leave the house for the day while Don stays behind, cooking, cleaning, washing clothes, and generally providing the services one might find supplied by a maid or housekeeper.

Yes indeed; he'll make a fine husband once he's polished and worthy of Maria's affections. The four models are still horrified that he's only slept with one woman his whole life, knowing this makes him inferior to their level of sexual expertise and haughtily agree that there's no way he could satisfy Maria - not until he improves. No plan is in place to improve his sexual abilities though, besides the purchase of "How To" books showing various positions and how to please women.

You see, Maria and her three model friends are well acquainted with the art of sex; they're all sluts of the first order, especially Maria. She's infamous for periods in her life wherein her insatiable desire for orgasms led her to, well, let's just say that debauchery on that scale hasn't been seen since "Debbie Does Dallas". Maria's embarrassed about her slutty behavior now and hopes Don won't hear about it. She still thinks they can improve Don to meet her lofty standards, after all, Don is beneath her, definitely not in her league - but one day might prove worthy.

Don is but a poor caricature of a man, perhaps the "perfect" man as envisioned by a domineering radical feminist, but certainly not a man in the general sense. He has a penis and testicles, but he'll have no need of them in this story. He's dominated by the women whenever they're around, so subservient and cowed is he, that he prefers the women drive whenever traveling from one point to another. The women tell him what clothes to wear, they throw out his clothes and buy him things they like, they ensure his body is "chiseled" to perfection by exercising him in a "women only" fitness center. Most importantly, Don is never offended when berated and bossed around by the four models - and to a certain degree - his own daughters.

Nope, Don must realize he's incompetent and pathetically awkward, so he's nothing but apologetic when Maria lovingly grabs him by the ear - in front of everyone mind you - and drags him off to another room where she shakes his head, still clutching his ear, to teach the poor, stupid bastard that he spent too much money on her and the other 3 sluts for Christmas! Once Maria has finished castigating him, they make their way back to the rest of the women where no one, not even his own daughters, protest Maria's demeaning treatment of him. Apparently they're all in agreement that Don the Dork needed this humiliating, violent chastisement to help make him into the type of man Maria deserves for a husband.

The story moves into some silly "James Bond" stuff where the 3 slutty friends secretly meet together to cock-block Don for any dates he has the temerity to set up with other women. Frankly, by this point, I'm surprised they don't just fit him with a chastity cage and start working him with their strap-ons. Maybe that will come later on.

All in all, Don starts the story as a normal man recovering from an ugly divorce, but is quickly reimagined into something much less, something like a retarded boy-man, unable to make decisions without consulting his "advisors". I doubt I would have been able to read much further if it continued in this vein. As I said, the writing was very well done, but their demeaning treatment of Don was so distasteful that I no longer care who "wins" in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sad

Sad to say this amazing author was killed in an auto accident.

wistful_of_ozwistful_of_ozover 6 years ago
I read first chapters with rapt attention but ....

I read first chapters with rapt attention but it trailed off into nothingness.

A splendid beginning thwarted, sinking into mediocrity.

All a bit sad really.

Rocketmann21Rocketmann21over 6 years ago
To: TwoOcrows

north lander had the balls and talent to do a very good job. Yes they’re not CastleStone but, he tried to fill a void for some of us.

If you are so worried maybe instead of insulting him you’d keep your thoughts to yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FTDS

Good, fun, well written story. Please finish it. 627

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 6 years ago
getting tired

of reading. I just quit on page seven. I have enjoyed the book to that point, but it is getting tiring of hearing Maria moan about her "past life", refusing to talk to Don.

Frankly, your in a rut and the damn story needs to move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
is it true?

enjoyed the text. is this person not alive? if so it's a shame. the four part were enjoyable. king of food for the soul. a little stretched out, but interesting reading. slap hapy papy #9

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where

Where the hell is the next part?

cybojicybojiabout 6 years ago
Dont know if its true.

Googled castlestone, someone metioned that he passed away. I hope not. Best story ive ever read. It even reminds me of the house boat by the style of humor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
just fantastic

Please please post the next instalment if you have it or know if one exists this is the best story I have read and needs to be completed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tragic!

- If indeed this author has passed.The story needs an ending and we know where it is going. Can one of the other excellent authors on this site, put his/her mind to finishing it, maybe as a tribute to the deceased?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Top story

It is sad that the writer never completed it. I enjoyed it so much.

Thank You

RJP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

But why would anyone choose to associate with these worthless cunts?

firewolf54firewolf54almost 6 years ago
here the ending

but castlestone is a fallen hero having die in combat..how ever here is the ending of the story by another author...Sophia Continued Pt. 01

The continuing story of Don & Sophia; Barbara speaks out.

by northlander

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too freaking long, but otherwise enjoyable.

Fun story, but way too long, and sometimes a bit silly.

jymorrisjymorrisover 5 years ago

You folks are dicks - Is are great read and wood to to see more but given the date oh well😎

S

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
really really really good

I guess this was never finished, which is really criminal. This story had nearly everything, especially humor, and the author has done a great job at making us care for the characters. This is one of the most effective jobs I have seen at switching viewpoints; it is almost immediately apparent who is now telling their part, all without anything explicitly identifying the POV. It looks like even the ex is turning out to be pretty great, but I guess we'll never know for sure. The improvement in storytelling among the few stories here is phenomenal. Sophia is a truly professional piece of work. The PDA team is just sidesplitting, particularly after Helga got involved.

I suppose I need to try the continuation named in the comments by a different author, but it's never the same. (I hold my nose when I see the sequels to Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.)

notme

notmenopenotme@mail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is very good!

I loved this series of stories and was looking for the conclusion. Sorry to hear about the writers misfortune.

Now to see what Northlander can do what a strong base story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
But where is the ending?

Waiting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
10-7

The story can not be completed by the author. He passed while on vacation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sadness

I can't remember how long it's been since I have been so enthralled by a story. Now to find out that it will have to be concluded in our imaginations. May this author be resting in peace and in his memory, I shall drink a toast to the long and happy marriage of Don and Maria.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where is chapter 5?

Hi. Am very frustratted. I cannot seem to find chapter 5. Somebody please help and let me kow where it is

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Sad

Sorry, But the writer passed away. I wish FTDS was still around. this was a great piece of work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
lets us recap

he saved her from certain death, he cooks, he cleans, he does repairs, he caters to her every whim

she refuses to have sex with him

in her own mind she has categorized him as not being good enough to be in a relationship with her despite everything he has done for her

she encourages his children to lie to him and disrespect his rules

she uses her friends (who she has told he is not good enough to be n a relationship with her) to cock block him and sabotage any relationship he might try and start

she tolerates him insofar as a mean to an ends so she can play pretend at being his children's mother

I can get why women find this story so attractive

Why do so many men?

etchiboyetchiboyabout 4 years ago
@anony 01/30/20 — Ummm... it’s actually almost (though not completely) almost opposite.

“she refuses to have sex with him”

Not quite. Because of her past “bad reputation” she doesn’t want to seem over-eager, so she is trying to take it slow.

__________

“in her own mind she has categorized him as not being good enough to be in a relationship with her despite everything he has done for her”

No. In HIS mind he is not good enough.

__________

“she encourages his children to lie to him and disrespect his rules”

Yes, but not maliciously.

__________

“she uses her friends (who she has told he is not good enough to be n a relationship with her) to cock block him and sabotage any relationship he might try and start”

Again HE doesn’t think he is good enough. They, on the other hand, are panting for him.

She is using her friends to cockblock several vile women who are known man-eaters.

__________

“she tolerates him insofar as a mean to an ends so she can play pretend at being his children's mother”

No. She is hot for him, and is pretty sure she loves him, but thinks, once HE finds out about her “loose” past, will reject her.

___________

___________

Did we read the same story???

etchiboyetchiboyabout 4 years ago
Oh no! Castlestone passed???

Sad such a humorous writer didn’t finish what was proving to be a Literotica masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Compleation

Can one of the superb authors out there please write a conclusion that is sympathetic to the way the poor original writer constructed this tale.And put me and several other people out of their misery.My condolences to the authors family and friends and hope that would be ok with them.

Holdfast68Holdfast68almost 4 years ago
Love it but please finish it

I like love this story, but please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
FDS

Where is Finishthedamstory when you need him most?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unfinished

I agree with the comments that it has been a pretty good story overall, and that is unfortunate that the writer wasn’t able to finish. That said, part of me doesn’t mind leaving the story where it is. The last chapter had some frustrating elements to it, including setting the stage for some type of forced reconciliation with Barbara, and not much story progression with all the other characters. Maria’s inability to open up or otherwise start anything with Don after four long chapters was getting annoying, and it felt like things were just being intentionally dragged out. Anyway, I still liked the story and the characters, and agree that it would be good for a talented writer to take up the cause to finish this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sophia Continued

For those that are seeking a closure regarding this love story, please read the 3 parts story by Nortlander titled Sophia Continued.

To the moderator: if possible please make the link to Nortlander's story available and positioned as a sticky on top of the comment's line.

RIP CastleStone

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 3 years ago

I loved this storyline. I thought the author did a tremendous job of developing his characters. Maybe things should have come together already, but you can feel it coming.

I was very sad to realize that the author had passed.

Rest in Peace and than you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This man is fuvking Shirou Emiya!! I just realized that, Ero Protagonist Rank EX, dense as his sword, daddy death when he was children

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Great story, is this guy ever going to take a hint and kiss her on his own? Love the antics of messing with his "real" dates!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's a shame to put this much work into a story and not finish it.

The story was a little too cute for my taste, but I did enjoy it and would love to see an ending. It is somewhat obvious where it will end up, but getting there is the fun part.

PdgriggsPdgriggsalmost 3 years ago

Oh no! Just realized this is the last chapter written in 2009. I was so looking forward to how this love story comes to an end. I can use my imagination, but it isn't the same. Castleton if your still around, I implore you to continue writing and complete this wonderful Epic. 5 Stars on each story segment! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story, a decent and different idea from the norm, is a classic case of "author diarrhea". It could have been wrapped up in the last chapter/installment, but due to the public education system (I surmise) we get off the wall uninteresting (to the story), but entertaining jaunts into alternate universes.

Similarly, this could have been wrapped up halfway down this page with Maria demanding that he state the words he was mumbling when he opened the door. Ask him then if he trusted her, then break the news of her past in general terms. Let him come to grips with the general idea and not with the weight of the past. Insist that past is PAST and insist on clean slate future - we all can change.

So too, I have hope for this author. As I said, we all can change and this author has many mistakes (even if an editor was "implied"). The story has a decent grounding in wholesome and honorable intent. If only the writing could be streamlined and errors corrected (get some nuns on the job!)

Smokepole

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 3 years ago

From what I have heard this author is no longer with us. 😢 northlander did write a continuation in the Romance section called 'Sophia continued'

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

In love and not know it, also called lust, but he has been in lust since he pulled her out of the ditch. Maria better get busy. Great story and getting a little long but good. On to the continuer to see how he ends it.

RH0428RH0428over 2 years ago

So sad there is no ending! Loved the humor, the family orientation and fun suspense in this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hated it. This is totally unbelievable. Don is Superman, Batman,Robin, all rolled into one. Master mechanic, electronis whiz, timber jack, master carpenter, gourmet cook. There is just nothing in the world that he is not better than anybody else. Give me a fucking break!!!

Wombat63Wombat63about 2 years ago

Wow, loving your style.

You're even getting this old Dork laughing his head off.

So sad to see that you have stopped writing on this site.

Wishing you the best in whatever you do in the future.

MikemaddaddyMikemaddaddyabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed that story I wish it had a conclusion. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was so disappointed it quit I wish it had a finish....

MeAReader2MeAReader2about 2 years ago

Great story but disappointed in the ending. Finish the story with them getting together and the children being overjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like it why not finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wish this had an ending, was going so well...

george6969george6969about 2 years ago

From what I have heard this author is no longer with us. 😢 northlander did write a continuation in the Romance section called 'Sophia continued'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is a great story. The problem is when will the story be completed? The last part was written in 2009!!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

NO, DAMN. You can't end this now !!!!! They have to "bed" each other, Don finally telling Maria he knows all about her past and doesn't care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've read the whole story, and enjoyed it. I just have one question- who the hell is Sophia?

RandomcarrotRandomcarrotalmost 2 years ago

Read the series maybe half a dozen times over the last decade (Jesus, has it really been that long?) and on every reread I wish more and more that there were more sections with Barbara. I don't know if it's a result of age or just that we get a lot more detail and time with the 2 lead characters. But I just can't help but think there's a great tragic story there of a character who has done the inexcusable, the unforgivable, seeking a redemption that will never truly come.

She can't undo the past and her actions haunt both herself and her ex, but also the very people that lead her down the road to hell.

mfbridgesmfbridgesalmost 2 years ago

I'm so sorry to hear the author passed, it's sad they were unable to finish this fine story. I hope someday someone can finish it as it was intended.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous