All Comments on 'Sophia Pt. 06'

by Alice_Nicol

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So chapter six aand still no loving wife. The husband gets ine sentence. The kids are not mentioned. So writer, why didn't you simply write a story about a fucked up bisexual fuckslut fucking anything with a pulse. Your fuckslut character doesn't need to be married or have kids. You say the story is finished? I really hope by the end of the story everyone except Peter dies horribly, but im sure it will be Peter being killed in a car crash. And the bitch will live happily ever after as a nymphomaniac lesbian slut.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

So she’s going to divorce her husband I’m guessing?

Other than a couple of sentences, he doesn’t exist in her life, he’s just a man she has children with and who fucks her once in awhile.

That’s ok. Couples fall out of love and divorces happen. She feels no guilt or shame or even regret about her affairs, emotional and physical, and in essence, has moved on.

This should be in Erotic Couplings because she is only married on paper. How the enjoyment of a story is seeing the human reactions: the guilt, the angst, the trying to juggle the lies and not hurt them man you love and realizing you don’t know who that is anymore.

Her husband is a footnote and telling us that sex with him is fantastic means nothing when she has more and better sex with everyone else.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Your storyline is “attracting” moralizing comments (and lower scores) about Sophia’s marriage/husband surely because of the LW category with its rather narrow expectations. For me relationship with husband is tangential; what draws me is the “sexual awakening” theme around this MC, which you capture/share in sometimes witty/sassy ways, sometimes a hint of drama and even poignancy, and sex that fits the moment(s). Sophia and the characters you’ve developed around her are uniquely interesting/intriguing. Enjoying this piece. Thanks for sharing 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why be married

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Migbird is deluded. How are any of these characters created by this writer interesting. All they do is fuck each other. Nothing else. They don't care about anyone else they only care about themselves. If the writer wanted to write about selfish, ignorant, unfeeling characters then the writer has succeeded it has created such characters. Maybe a reflection of the writer? Still can't understand why the bisexual woman character called Sarah is married. Maybe the writer will twll us one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Many laugh out loud moments here!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous