Sophia Pt. 06

Story Info
The sexual awakening of our heroine continues apace.
7.9k words
4.28
4.7k
4

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SEVENTEEN

As we have seen, Sophia still had two more sessions with the Egyptian to 'look forward to'. He had indicated, however, shortly before she left his apartment that he would be travelling to his properties in the east after Christmas and perhaps they could meet again after Easter. That suited Sophia just fine and also allowed her to begin planning something that had been on her mind for some time now: a threesome with Myška and Piri. Her interest had been further piqued after a morning of pleasure with the nanny - she had told her bank she needed to work from home on account of the nanny going down with something - when Myška had shown her a photo of her flatmate. Ethnically Hungarian, she had moved to the Czech Republic when she was 12 and spoke the language fluently. A couple of years older than Myška, she had a most unusual look: high cheekbones, a long chin, a straight nose of perfect proportion, arched eyebrows, perfect teeth, dark eyes and the most gorgeous raven hair. She was a classic case of the whole being greater than the sum of the parts.

The opportunity to turn fantasy into reality came after Christmas, when Peter told her that he would need to travel to Stockholm again to meet prospective clients. Since they had been introduced to his company by the clients he had visited the previous year, this trip would involve business meetings with the new people and drinking sessions with the old ones. The Swedes did enjoy a party.

Sophia sounded Myška out about a girls' night in over that weekend and arrangements were made accordingly. As the big day approached, Myška asked her boss if she liked toys. Assuming she meant vibrators, she said she had used one once but found her fingers a lot more satisfying. Myška explained what she had in mind. Piri was an expert in the use of a strap-on dildo and had told Myška that she would be happy to use it on Sophia if she found the idea appealing. Sophia said Piri should bring it along and she would see how she felt on the night. In fact, she was incredibly excited at the prospect, but knew better than to seem desperate. Let the Hungarian beg her for the privilege, she thought.

Myška and Piri arrived shortly before nine on a crisp January evening. Myška sported an early Angelina Jolie look of white blouse with plunging neckline and chic blue jeans with cowboy style belt, while Piri had opted for a burgundy bandage mini dress with shoulder straps, with matching stockings and heels. Sophia had ummed and aahed about what to wear and had finally settled on a sleeveless black lacy bodysuit blouse with a sheer floral pattern above the bust and a short matt black leather skirt with a subtle semi slit over the left thigh. Her black stiletto heels completed the ensemble.

The three women sat around the kitchen table sipping their drinks, allowing Piri and Sophia to size each other up. The brunette was possessed of a somewhat melancholic air and smiled rarely. When she did, her perfect teeth lit up in a way that her eyes seldom did. Despite her seeming unconcern about what people thought about her (or maybe because of it) she exuded sexuality. Sophia felt uncomfortable in her presence, as she had in the presence of another brunette - Veronique - but it was an unease that craved release in being dominated. Sophia wished it could be otherwise - and maybe one day it would - but for now she knew in which direction the road to fulfilment lay. Piri in her turn said little and appeared not to regard the blonde woman, but what she saw and what she had heard about her made her determined to drive her over the edge that night, and - who knew? - perhaps on days to come.

Preliminaries completed, Sophia led the two women up to her bedroom. She wasn't sure exactly how things ought to get started, but Piri seemed happy to assume the role of director.

'It seems a pity to take your clothes off after you have obviously spent so much thought and money on them,' she said, 'so perhaps you can do a little dance for us first.'

'Wow! I wasn't expecting that,' said Sophia. 'Do we have any music?'

'Myška,' said Piri, 'perhaps you would be so good as to partner Sophia. I think it can be so much more sensuous without music. So let us try without. If you are willing to lose yourselves in each other, then you can make your own music.'

Myška took Sophia's right hand with her own and placed it on her shoulder. Her left hand she put on her waist. She positioned her own hands in the same way on Sophia. Keeping a distance of a few inches from the older woman, she swayed from side to side - evoking San Francisco in the early 1970s but without the beads and the headband and the spaced-out look. Sophia began to move in response, so that soon they were moving almost as one. The distance between them had diminished to such an extent that the Czech girl's jeans began to rub against Sophia's skirt. Just as the blonde was starting to feel aroused, Myška spun her around, twirling her right hand around Sophia's above their heads. They completed several languid spins before resuming their former position. Piri looked on from the armchair, showing little interest and saying nothing. For all the world it looked as though she were in a doctor's waiting room. Only the old magazines were missing.

Back on the dance floor, Myška decided that the time was ripe to test her boss's resolve. She leant forward and kissed Sophia lightly on the neck, before moving up and nibbling her ear lobe. Sophia turned her head, seeking her nanny's mouth, but Myška was having none of it, intent on letting Sophia know who was the boss here. Instead, she resumed where she had left off, dipping her tongue into Sophia's ear. Sophia sighed and moved her body into Myška's to signal her desire to move matters forward with rather more expedition, her nipples pushing hard against the black cotton as if they sought a way out.

Myška stepped back and told Sophia that if she wasn't obedient and patient she would receive nothing from either Piri or herself.

'I want to hear you say that you understand me,' she concluded.

'I understand,' said Sophia.

'And what else?'

'I will be obedient.'

'Who to?'

'To you and to Piri.'

'On your knees.'

She fell silently to her knees. Piri rose from her chair and walked across to Sophia. She clearly had something to say.

'Do you admit you are an adulterous whore?'

The lawyer in Sophia felt she should not incriminate herself.

'I don't know what you are talking about,' Sophia replied at length.

'You fuck other men. You fuck women.'

'Other men, no,' said Sophia, unable to believe that could know about her recent encounter.

'You do not fuck rich clients of your bank to gain promotions?'

Sophia was silent. What was she to do?

'You have a choice. Either you tell the truth or we leave at once. You have 30 seconds to make up your mind.'

One of them must have followed her, Sophia thought. If they already knew, what was the point in denying it? If they wanted to blackmail her, then she would have to tell Peter.

'Yes, I fucked him.'

'Did you enjoy it?'

'No.'

'Good. Now we have an understanding. Did you think you could fuck anyone you wanted to and get away with it? Do you not teach your children that actions have consequences?'

'I, I like sex. I like the excitement of sex. I like illicit sex.'

'Do you want to have sex with me?'

'Yes, very much.'

'Why?'

'Because you are deep and mysterious and sad. And because you turn me on.'

'And then you would discard me like you discard the rest.'

'Maybe. I don't know.'

'You are dressed like a whore. Take your clothes off. Slowly.'

Sophia stood up and went across to the chair by the table so she could more easily take her shoes off.

'Leave them on.'

She returned to where she had been standing and unzipped her skirt. She pulled it down over her thighs slowly, not in any particularly effort to be seductive but because it was such a tight fit.

'Bend over.'

She bent forward and placed her hands on the carpet. One of them - she thought it was Piri - moved their hand appreciatively across her ass.

'Do you feel frightened?'

'No.'

'How do you feel?'

'I want you to ravish me.'

'Do you think you deserve it?'

'Not really, no.'

'Then why should I give you pleasure?'

'I will give it to you in return.'

'Will you?'

It was a rhetorical question, as Sophia appreciated.

'I will watch you give pleasure to Myška and if you are satisfactory I will give you what you want. And more.'

Sophia nodded in assent.

'Take off the rest of your clothes.'

Sophia unbuttoned the bodysuit blouse and lifted it over her head. She shook her hair out seductively and stood in front of Piri, displaying her wares shamelessly.

'Turn and face Myška. It is she who you are to pleasure.'

Turning to the younger girl, she started to unbutton her blouse, revealing the firm breasts with which she had grown so familiar. Myška seemed unresponsive so Sophia started to massage the underside of her breasts, which she knew she particularly liked. The Czech girl began to respond - an apparent shortness of breath betraying her growing excitement. Sophia made circles around her breasts with the fingers of one hand while with the other she reached down and unbuckled her belt. Replacing her hand with her mouth, she suckled on Myška's breasts while using both hands to unbutton her jeans and pull them down. She removed her nanny's sneakers, then her jeans. Piri was on hand to take them from Sophia, touching her hand with her own as they made the transaction. A jolt of electricity ran through Sophia's body.

Straightening up, she found her eyes level with the girl's white panties. She could smell her sex. Without further pause, she pulled the panties down and buried her face in her pussy. With an urgency she hadn't felt since that first night with Veronique, she speared her tongue into her tight hole, but it was as if her nanny was repulsing her. After a few minutes of hard work, she finally sensed that Myška was responding. She doubled her intensity and moved her hand to the girl's clitoris and started to rub it gently. Myška's legs buckled before finding temporary support on Sophia's shoulders. Sophia continued to drive her aching tongue into the girl's now sodden pussy. Suddenly wave after wave of passion crashed through her body, flooding the opening that Sophia was ministering to so assiduously. Overwhelmed and exhausted, Sophia collapsed on her back on the carpet.

She felt hands on both feet removing her heels. Hands were replaced by lips kissing her freshly pedicured and polished toes. Instinctively, she parted her legs to allow those lips easier access to her sex. Up each leg travelled a pair of lips, each keeping pace with the other, neither in a race to be first to reach the finishing line. They were soon at the knee, then on the thigh, finally homing in on their destination.

'Who will enter first?' Sophia wondered, secretly hoping that it would be the Hungarian.

Looking down the length of her body, she saw the raven hair that she had been praying for between her legs. She felt her hot breath on her pussy. It was all she could do to resist the temptation to push the head into her mound. Without looking up to meet her eyes, the owner of the raven hair stroked Sophia's labia with her tongue.

'Ah, fuck!' said Sophia, pianissimo.

She wanted desperately to slow herself down, but she couldn't. The Hungarian was scarcely touching her, and then only periodically, but she had lost all control. She willed herself not to come, she thought of the report that was due on Monday, but it was all to no avail. The fourth light traversal of the raven-haired beauty's tongue was enough to send her spiralling off into a state of ecstasy that she never knew existed. As her body thrashed about, it was all Piri could do to avoid the flailing limbs.

'Now we go to the bed,' said Piri in her clipped, somewhat stilted English.

'Yes,' responded Sophia, picking herself up and stumbling rather than walking to her familiar resting place. Tonight, though, she would be in for very little rest.

'While Myška prepares the chamber, you may undress me,' said Piri.

Myška went to a bag she had put beside the dresser earlier and brought out a number of items. She lit several candles, among which Sophia could make out the scent of apple and jasmine, and, returning to the bag, took out an old-fashioned CD player with detachable speakers. Placing this on top of the table in the middle of the room, she plugged it into the socket of an extension lead she produced as if by magic and inserted a CD-ROM. She then assumed a position, totally naked still, in the armchair, where Piri had sat before, and coyly and rather incongruously crossed her legs.

Meanwhile, Sophia, radiant and in the raw, led Piri by the hand across to her bed and kissed her softly on the lips. Expecting Piri to rebuff her and scold her for deviating from orders, Sophia was pleasantly surprised when the dusky beauty returned her kiss, offering a hint of tongue between her lips. Rather than force the issue, Sophia turned her attention to her mini dress, dislodging first one strap and then the other. Reaching around, she slowly unzipped her until she came to the end of the line. She placed a hand on each of her shoulder blades, taking her time before moving down her back either side of her spine. She took the dress off, revealing a pair of perfect tits. Unlike Myška's, the areoles were small in diameter and dark pink in colour. They were set off by good sized buds of a slightly darker hue hosting four clearly defined pinhole openings. It was all Sophia could do not to clamp her mouth over these gorgeous teats and suckle on the Hungarian she-wolf.

Piri's heels showcased dainty feet under the sheer burgundy stockings. The nylons were connected by four straps to a matching narrow lace suspender belt, under which she wore floral lace Brazilian briefs. Remembering how the central European hussies had worked on her toes, Sophia unfastened the shoes and lifted Piri's feet from them. Standing up, she made a gesture inviting the younger woman onto her bed and waited until she was lying in the middle - dominating that piece of furniture as she was dominating the two women. She looked into her eyes and discerned what she thought might pass for a smile. She crawled across the bed and placed one hand on her stomach and the other on her cheek. The CD was playing 'Wicked game' by Chris Isaak. The fingers of her right hand started to describe circles across her abdomen. Piri closed her eyes and held her breath for a second. Sophia appeared to be pressing the right buttons. She leant in towards Piri's ample mouth and prised it open with her tongue. She followed up by running her tongue along her upper and lower lip. Piri continued to play the passive role, which filled Sophia partly with dread foreboding at what forces were to be unleashed and partly with an excitement that she had seldom, if ever, felt.

Sophia wanted to reduce the asymmetrical relationship between Piri and herself by taking control of the love making. At the same time, she understood that she was in a weak bargaining position and wasn't even convinced that this Ice Queen would respond to sexual stimuli in the same way as other women. Obviously, she would do her best to find out, but she wasn't entirely sanguine about the project. She longed to take forced entry of her sex, but alarm bells rang every time she considered going down that route. She was mildly irritated that Piri still wore her panties and stockings, but she knew she had to put that out of her mind if she was to reap the greatest dividends of the moves she was making. At any rate, she thought, the tits were in play and she would work those hard with a view to obtaining access to the jewels further south. Jefferson Airport's 'White Rabbit' sounded from the music box.

It was time to play a little tonsil hockey, Sophia thought. She probed the other woman's mouth until she had drawn her tongue out of hiding. Once more she sensed an unwillingness to engage on the Hungarian's behalf, or at least a lack of urgency. Was she bored or did she want her to try harder? Did she find her unattractive? Was she just not her type? She half expected her to turn and talk to an imaginary camera, like Fleabag, critiquing her performance. Moving a hand onto her breast, she locked tongues with greater urgency, but still she felt little in response. It was as if the other was merely going through the motions.

All of a sudden, Piri took hold of the hand that was massaging her breast and pushed it over her suspender belt and down to her briefs. As if on cue, 'I touch myself' by Divinyl started to play. Unsure whether she should slide her hand under the briefs or finger her through the lacy fabric, Sophia decided to err on the side of caution and started to run her finger lightly over the girl's cleft. In spite of herself, Piri whimpered. Sophia broke the kiss and drawing the semi-naked girl's legs apart took up a position with her face over her centre, eyes looking directly at Piri, fingers skirting the fringes of her pudenda as if on a scouting mission to find the best way in. Piri raised herself by her elbows to look back at Sophia. Her face remained expressionless but Sophia wrote it off as an idiosyncrasy. It was even beginning to turn her on in a funny kind of way.

Returning to the task at hand, Sophia pulled the fabric to one side to reveal Piri's womanhood. She was completely bare down there, her skin as smooth as a baby's bottom. She wanted the panties off and she wanted them out of the way. That meant she needed to take off her stockings. Working deftly, she made short work of the hook and eye fastenings and eased the nylons off Piri's legs. She reached round behind Piri's back and unfastened the suspender belt, laying it beside the stockings. Only the panties now lay between Sophia and her target. But not for long. They soon joined the other lingerie items on the bed.

Mazzy Star's 'Fade into you' began to play, communicating its message to Sophia even as she began licking her erstwhile adversary's ample folds. Peeling these back, she was rewarded by a veritable bower of bliss - an exotic garden with marvellous fragrances and unfathomable pools. She paused for a moment to appreciate the stunning vista before diving in and losing herself in the depths. It was many minutes before she came up for air, but by the time she did, she knew that she had accomplished her purpose and that Piri had received what she sought from her. 'Bliss' by Mariah Carey provided a fitting coda to her evening's work. Now, she hoped, it would be her turn to experience new and maybe even forbidden pleasures.

EIGHTEEN

'You did well,' said Piri. 'I will reward you by making you come three times.'

'What precision!' thought Sophia. 'And what confidence in her own abilities!'

'Bring me the equipment,' she told Myška.

The nanny went to her bag of tricks and pulled out an object comprising black leather strapping and an outsize rampant black penis.

Sophia gasped at the thought of being invaded by this monster. She quickly understood, though, that Piri had no thoughts about using it in the short term, as she laid it on the bedside table.

'God, it's a giant!' thought Sophia, as she took a closer look at it. 'Longer than Peter's by a good distance and, as for girth, it looks like more like a horse's!'

'I am going to sit on your face,' announced Piri, with nothing by way of preliminaries.

Sophia assumed the position previously taken by Piri and braced herself for her next job. No nonsense as ever, the Hungarian crouched over the older woman, facing the wall and placing her hands on the headboard. She eased herself down into the vicinity of Sophia's mouth. The latter adjusted her body slightly so that mouth was aligned with her sex, gazing with wonder once more at her glorious architecture. Using her fingers to roll back the luscious folds, Sophia stabbed her tongue into Piri's core. She was too turned on - and too tired - to bother with niceties and introductions. Piri bucked momentarily off Sophia's tongue but the respite was brief, as she was soon back for more attention. Drawing the labia as far apart as she could, Sophia entered Piri's nook with her nose, moving it around so that it might reach every hidden crevasse and fissure, as if it were a lunar probe.