Sophia Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So far as Sophia could tell, her face half buried within her temptress and oppressor, Piri was a fan of this treatment. She thought she could make out various vocalisations and her hips were swaying in time with her probing. Returning to the surface, Sophia gave Piri no respite, launching her tongue back into the heavenly regions in search of as yet undiscovered realms. Her right hand, which was already cupping Piri's taut buttocks with its twin, left its station and made the short journey to the Hungarian's purple anus. Taking a brief time out in order to coat her index finger with her saliva - itself already infused with Piri's vaginal juices - Sophia circled the enclosure briefly before pushing her digit past Piri's admittedly half-hearted defences. Working rhythmically in both spheres, she increased intensity until she began to feel the tell-tale signs of approaching orgasm.

'Take that, you Magyar cunt!' she bawled into the walls of her antagonist's sodden snatch, as the aforesaid Magyar issued a volley of Hungarian imprecations at the blonde English woman.

Rather than taking time out to rest, Piri reached across for the strap-on.

'Now, bitch, you suffer.'

Sophia made no immediate reply, instead turning to look her sparring partner straight in the eyes.

Then she said, 'Do your worst, cunt.'

'Be careful what you wish for,' Piri responded, reaching for the dildo.

She attached the harness of the strap-on round her waist and tightened it firmly at each hip. The rampant king cock - it must have been eight inches long and nearly two inches wide - mimicked the position and shape of a fully erect penis. Made of black silicone, bulging veins added to the authentic look.

'Do you think you will be able to take all of this?' Piri asked in a disdainful tone. 'It is much bigger than your husband's, no?'

'Do you think you will be able to please me with your fake appendage as much as my husband does with his authentic cock?' Sophia shot back.

'We will see,' said Piri.

She then called to Myška, 'Come here and prepare the whore for me.'

Her children's caregiver walked over, mounted the bed and with no ceremony spread Sophia's legs. Sophia was on the point of complaining about the slap-happy treatment she was receiving when she was stopped in her tracks by Myška's tongue on her vulva. Despite herself, Sophia felt herself becoming stimulated once again.

'Will there be no end of this?' she wondered to herself. 'Can't I just tell them both to get the hell out of my house? Surely I don't really want more sex?'

Sophia's attempt to rationalise herself out of the situation ended up as singularly unsuccessful as all her previous efforts. Her pathetic attempt to push Myška away only brought a howl of derision from Piri, who remained on the bed looking on. In fact, she decided to join in, attaching her voluminous mouth to Sophia's nearest tit and sucking at the nipple roughly and with little sympathy. The English woman made the mistake of trying to push the Hungarian away and the response was immediate and draconian. Piri took off the dildo, got up on her haunches and lowered herself onto Sophia's face - this time facing down the bed. Sophia struggled to move out of the firing line, but Myška pinned her arms down by her side and anyway the struggle was never much more than half hearted. While Myška increased the tongue lashing she was giving to Sophia's pussy, Piri waited for the assault to start.

She didn't need to wait for long. Sophia ran her tongue along Piri's exquisite gash and then changed tack and sought out her asshole. Without using her hands, she massaged the bud for maybe thirty seconds before attempting to piledrive her way into the forbidden area. Ousted but unbowed, she freed her hands from Myška's grasp and unceremoniously shoved her middle finger into Piri's anus. Using the other hand, she pushed two fingers into her vagina and began to pump her vigorously. Piri, breathing heavily, reverted to Hungarian, so Sophia congratulated herself on a job well done. She also decided to give herself a short break so she could enjoy without distraction her nanny's expert services. Pushing the Czech girl's face further into her sex, she told her to finish her off. Myška followed her instructions to the letter, bringing Sophia to climax in less than a minute.

Piri spoke to her friend in Czech and she got off the bed and went to the bathroom. Piri retrieved her weapon and, having fixed it in position, ordered Sophia to get on her hands and knees.

'Like a dog, bitch!'

Sophia acquiesced, though not without an internal struggle at behaviour that was bordering on the abusive. It was fortunate that she had no idea what Piri had in mind for her.

Piri tested Sophia's hole with her fingers to see how wet and receptive she was.

'You're dripping like a teenager, you cunt. We will dispense with the lube.'

Again, Sophia felt violated but found it difficult to mount a successful protest when she didn't want the humiliation to stop. A rather weak 'You bitch!' was all she could muster, and even that was intended as much to goad her tormentor into more offensive behaviour as to have any real palliative effect.

Her intentions were not thwarted. Piri brought the phallus to her entrance way and only just held herself back from driving it into her cunt. Instead, she plopped it about at the gateway, no longer caring for sensitivity or sensuousness. Sophia tried to remain impassive, but at the very first touch of the cool silicone on her most sensitive area she betrayed herself with a sigh.

'Like it, eh, bitch?'

Sophia made no sound in response to this baiting and bit her lip in anticipation of the entry she knew was coming.

'This time I will not come,' she told herself.

As if sensing this internal monologue, Piri lined the head of the cock up and probed the opening of Sophia's tunnel.

'Aw, fuck!' Sophia intoned - all her best intentions flying out of the window.

The thing had barely got its foot in the door and she was already struggling to retain even the vestiges of control. Piri withdrew and waited for Sophia's response. It was wordless but crystal clear, as she raised her ass higher in the air in an attempt to ease access. Piri paused to address Sophia.

'Do you want my cock or do you want me to go home?

Sophia resisted answering truthfully and thereby humiliating herself after mounting such a show of bravado. In return, Piri eased the giant out of Sophia's sex with a loud 'plop'. Her juices were glistening on it even in the dimness of the light. Still Sophia held off responding, determined to keep up some appearance of control in her own home.

'Okay, as you like,' said Piri, taking her hands off Sophia's hips and beginning to move off the bed.

'Don't go! Don't stop!' cried Sophia. 'Give it to me! Violate me!'

Piri resumed her position and aligned her cock with Sophia's hole.

'Take this, bitch!' she boomed, driving the phallus deep inside Sophia's being.

For a split second Sophia was silent. Then the magnitude of what had happened hit her and she totally lost control. One thrust was all it had taken. She collapsed on the bed and started sobbing. What power did this woman have over her? Why could she not resist her? And, most importantly, when would she put that monster back inside her and give her the satisfaction she desired and, in her own estimation, at least, deserved?

EIGHTEEN

'Let's take a time-out,' said Piri, putting on a bathrobe that Sophia had left out.

'Bitch!' thought Sophia, desperate for more of the fake dick now that she had been introduced to it.

Myška made towards the door to get some refreshments, but Piri stopped her.

'Let the stuck-up queen get the drinks. God knows she gets enough service during the week.'

Fuming inside, but not wanting to jeopardise her chances of receiving more pleasure, Sophia put on a robe and went downstairs. She put a tumbler of iced water on a tray, together with three glasses, as well as some grapes, mixed nuts and spearmints.

'I hope one sticks in the bitch's throat,' she thought.

Returning to the room, without waiting for the humiliation of being told to serve the drinks, she passed them round to her guests, who were both sitting down in the room's two easy chairs and stationed herself over near the window, from where she could look over the garden to the Thames flowing serenely by. 'Serene' did not describe how she was feeling. If she wasn't, to put it crudely, gagging for sex, she would have thrown these two minxes out hours ago. Piri especially. Who did she think she was, coming to her house and acting as if she owned the place?

'She probably doesn't have two pennies to rub together,' she thought. 'Apart from whatever she might pick up from selling herself and her bag of tricks.'

'Well, I won't pay the gypsy a penny, even if she tries blackmailing me. For god's sake, she should be the one paying me for the opportunity to fuck a truly beautiful woman. She looks more android than human, anyway.'

Sophia was on the brink of telling them to pack up their stuff and clear out, when Piri, using her uncanny ability to read Sophia's thoughts, addressed her.

'You want to throw us out of your lovely little suburban house, don't you, Little Miss Perfect? We are not good enough for you. We should be cooking your food and washing your clothes, cleaning up after your children and running errands for you while you fuck elderly Egyptians and anyone else who takes your fancy. Well, now you have your chance. Tell us to go and we will leave you. For good. You will see neither of us again. You have 30 seconds to make your mind up.'

'What's this with the 30-second rule?' thought Sophia angrily.

She was about to tell them to fuck off, when her eyes alighted on the black phallus, jutting proudly from the bedside table. She wanted to believe that it was because it was big and black that she wanted it inside her, she wanted to believe that it reminded her of Peter when he was performing at his best, but she knew the truth was different. She wanted it because she wanted Piri. Piri who magnetised, tantalised and intoxicated her. Piri who could out-Veronique Veronique. Piri who cared nothing about what she thought of her, and who seemed to care nothing at all for her.

'The night is yet young,' she said, with her best attempt at insouciance. 'If you girls are still up for it, if you have the stamina, then let's get back down to it.'

The merest hint of a smile creased Piri's full lips. She beckoned to Sophia with her finger and shifted her legs so that the robe slipped off her thighs and revealed her sex.

'Clean me out!' she commanded.

Sophia hesitated, looked instinctively at Myška as if for support and accepted the inevitable. She slipped off her robe, helped Piri out of hers and spread her legs.

'Let's get this over with quickly so I can reacquaint myself with that giant,' she thought.

Piri clearly had other ideas, as she told Sophia to take it nice and slow.

'Treat me like royalty, bitch. Show me the respect due to me and worship me.'

'Fuck you!' Sophia thought, even as she gently moved her fingertips around the girl's puffy folds.

Piri placed her hands on Sophia's hair and disconcerted her companion by complimenting her.

'You have the most beautiful hair.'

Sophia's nodded acknowledgement morphed into a vertical motion of her chin over Piri's closed but unlocked and poorly secured treasure chest.

'Yes,' purred Piri. 'Very good. Thank you.'

'WTF is this with the new pleasant Piri?!' Sophia thought, realising as soon as she framed the question that she was fucking with her mind. Resisting the impulse to say 'You're welcome', she chinned her up and down without increasing the tempo for a minute or so. Piri indicated that she was ready for more by exerting downward pressure on her head. Sophia in turn indicated that the message had been received by replacing her chin with her teeth, grazing on her labia as if she was intent on removing an invisible outer film. Piri allowed a simple 'Yes' to come from her mouth and waited for Sophia's next move.

Sophia shifted from a kneeling position to a standing one, arcing her back like a diver starting to get into a tuck to arrow in on her target. Placing her hands on the arms of the chair and planting her feet around a foot apart, she divebombed Piri's smooth if slightly slippery landing strip. Speed was of the essence, as her posture did not rate highly for sustainability. The Hungarian woman's flaps buckled under the aerial assault, allowing the English ace's tongue to burst through into the nerve centre of the ground defences. Taken off guard, there was no option for the beleaguered forces but to surrender to the invader. The blitzkrieg was short but devastating.

Defeated but unbowed, Piri led Sophia to the bed and, after fitting the strap-on, sat on the edge of the bed, bidding Sophia stand in front of her.

'Suck my cock,' she said to Sophia, with rather more warmth than she had previously used.

Smiling back at her erstwhile tormentor, Sophia grasped the silicone giant in one hand and went to work on it from shaft to head. On an impulse, she broke off, clambered on top of Piri, letting the phallus bang against her loins and belly, and kissed her deeply and meaningfully. Piri put her arms round Sophia and returned the kiss.

'I hate you,' Sophia drawled in one of the few interludes that were possible in their preoccupation with each other.

'I know,' Piri replied, answering the passion of Sophia's love making with a passion of her own.

Piri reached around her back to take off the sex toy - symbol of her domination - but Sophia stopped her.

'No,' breathed Sophia, 'I want it. And I want you.'

Throwing her onto the bed, Piri kissed Sophia ravenously all over her body, working herself up into a fever. Sophia rolled her over onto her back and pinned her arms behind her head, as Veronique had once done to her. She regarded her lover for a minute, breathing raggedly beneath her and content for once not to be in control.

'I could eat you,' she said softly.

Piri merely closed her eyes and sighed in response.

'I can never have enough of your pussy,' Sophia went on. 'You should come with a health warning. You could kill someone.'

'You hate me very much, don't you?' said Piri with a child's voice.

'You thrill me. You scare me. You hurt me and you do things to me. I can't get you out of my mind and I don't trust myself around you.'

'You do things to me too. I am a little jealous of you.'

'I can't take it when you are tender with me. Fuck me with your stupid toy!'

Piri asked Myška, who had been watching events between her boss and her girlfriend unfold with interest, to get the lubrication for her. She brought it to her flatmate and received a peck on the cheek for her troubles. Piri reattached the dildo and smeared it with the water-based product. She sat on the bed once more and got Sophia to stand in front of her with her back to her.

'I think you get the idea,' she said.

'I'm in your hands,' said Sophia.

Piri started to work her hands over the blonde woman's back, her hands still damp from the lube. She kneaded her buttocks with her fists and let one hand wander idly over her lower lips. Sophia tightened up and spread her legs further in readiness to accept the weapon. Piri drew her closer and raised her ass slightly to give her room to raise the shaft to the right angle. She then helped Sophia to ease herself down onto the column inch by inch. Sophia gasped, as the first couple of inches were swallowed up by her hungry cunt.

Piri reached up and found Sophia's breasts.

'You're beautiful,' she breathed in her ears.

Sophia responded by dropping further onto the pole, gulping when she finally came to the base of the fake cock. She started to bounce up and down - gingerly at first - on Piri's extension until she gained sufficient confidence to cast caution to the wind and increase the tempo. Piri moved her hands to her waist to help keep her steady and centred.

'Come for me, Sophia,' she said.

Turned on anew by Piri's tenderness, Sophia accelerated still more until she could feel the first wave of release coming. As she was on the verge of coming, she found herself looking at Myška, who was sitting on the easy chair driving her fingers into her pussy with a faraway look in her eyes. Overwhelmed by the sensations she was experiencing, Sophia started to spasm, enduring wave after wave of ecstasy until an aftershock threw her clear of the shaft. She collapsed back onto Piri, who cradled her in her arms and whispered sweet nothings in her ears. Sophia turned her head and their mouths found each other once again, their hunger for each other intensified by the impersonality of the sex act they had just performed. Piri moved to remove the artificial sex organ but again Sophia stopped her.

'It's part of you,' she whispered in Piri's ear. 'And I want everything that you have to give me.'

Piri and Sophia rolled across the bed - almost as one flesh. Remembering the look she had seen in Myška's eyes as she brought herself to a climax watching her two lovers fucking each other, Sophia called her over. The Czech girl - conflicted after witnessing the metamorphosis of the relationship between the two women - walked across the room without her customary brio and sat at the top of the bed. Sophia drew her towards herself and Piri and indicated that she should lie down on the bed. She lay there like a child wanting reassurance and love. Sophia would be more than happy to give her both, and, as she looked across at Piri, she knew that she too was willing to do the same.

NINETEEN

Instinctively, Sophia understood that it was Piri who Myška wanted to want her and comfort her. She understood that her role should only by preparatory and promised herself that she would vacate the scene when her work was done. She caressed the girl's flat stomach, allowing Piri to talk to her lover cheek to cheek. Myška whimpered in Czech like a child, making it clear that she wanted the interloper to be excluded. Then something surprising happened. Piri spoke to Sophia - always agreeably and gently now - and told her Myška had something she wanted to say to her. Sophia waited patiently while her nanny gathered herself.

'I have been selfish, wanting you to myself,' she confessed, rather to Sophia's surprise. After all, she thought it was Piri she was captivated by.

'Dearest Myška,' Sophia said, wanting to give her a big hug, but not wanting to break her promise to herself, 'you are so sweet, so good. There is less selfishness in your entire being than in my little finger.'

Sophia wanted to leave the bed to the two lovers, but Piri held her by the wrist and shook her head.

'She wants you,' she said simply. 'She wants you to plunder her as you have plundered me. She asks you to use your cock on her. She says she needs to be punished for her hateful thoughts towards you.'

Still unsure about this turn of events, Sophia tried to extinguish Myška's passion by a confession of her own.

'I too have had terrible thoughts about you - and about Piri. Let me rest now and let you two re-establish your bond.'

Remembering what had been said earlier, she added, 'And if you want to leave us, so you can pursue other opportunities in a more comfortable environment, you must do so. I want you to be happy, little one.'

'I want you to love me like you love Piri,' she said, flatly, without emotion, but with so much meaning.

'But I do,' replied Sophia, no longer using words to communicate at face value, but exploiting them to turn Myška on as much as she could, since it was now clear that she was in earnest about all she said.