Sophia Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No,' the girl replied with a pout. 'When you are with her, you are like an animal. You would not notice or care if your husband walked in the room. I want you to be like that with me too.'

Sophia noticed that Piri had left them alone. She was no longer in the room and Sophia wasn't even sure where she had gone. She knew what was required of her but she wasn't sure that she could deliver. She thought perhaps that if she spoke her commitment out loud, she would be able to follow through with it. It was worth a try.

'If you will let me, I am going to fuck your brains out.'

Myška made no reply, she made no move. She just lay there waiting for Sophia to make good on her promise.

'Fuck it! Why are your nipples staring at me like that? How can I resist those magnificent buds?'

'Put your cock on,' said Myška simply.

'We do not need to use any equipment, Myška.'

'I want to feel it banging against me. I want to feel your arousal. I want to suck on your dick.'

'Of course,' said Sophia, putting it on and making it tight. God, she felt empowered with that monster swinging about in front of her belly!

She offered the phallus to Myška, who needed no second invitation. Grasping the tool in both hands, she worked her tongue up and down its length maniacally, as if she were a drunken initiate in the Eleusinian Mysteries. After several minutes, Myška came off the column and barked at Sophia.

'Fuck me with your cock! Fuck me like you fucked Piri!'

A novice at all this, Sophia quickly mapped out a strategy, so that she wouldn't need to pause and break the magic. There must be some teasing, whatever Myška demanded, and there must be deep, rhythmic, pulsating penetration. Myška's eyes were closed, her arms flung out by her side and her legs wide apart. Rejecting visions of her heavenly pussy so she wouldn't be tempted to go down on her, Sophia merely pushed her finger perhaps an inch inside her to see how wet she was. The state of the upper part of her finger when she extracted it told her all she needed to know. But there was still an opportunity for tease that was too tempting to pass up. Leaving Myška briefly, she went to the bedside table and retrieved the lube.

'Fuck the lube!' rasped the Czech girl. 'I want you to despoil me.

'Open wide!' said Sophia, doing her best impression of a dentist.

She placed the phallus at her nanny's portal and probed gently, as if ascertaining if it were safe to enter the premises. She spat on her hand and rubbed the saliva over the head, repeating the operation until it was dripping off the end onto her nanny's thighs. The girl made a guttural noise to indicate her displeasure at the time-wasting. Sophia smiled and moved her manhood back into position. She slid up Myška's body until her tits were meshing with her helper's and then using one hand eased the cock into her vagina. Myška responded by seeking out Sophia's mouth and kissing her urgently. Sophia withdrew her weapon - eliciting a groan from Myška - before driving it back in. The Czech girl winced and let out a cry. Sophia pressed home her advantage, adopting an upright position on her knees and drilling her without any thought of stopping until she had come. The infiltrator could feel the tsunami building through the lighting rod that was her phallus.

'Don't come yet, you manipulative little minx!' she screamed at the younger woman, who was drawing on all her experience to optimise every centimetre of the king cock wedged inside her.

'I told you to wait, you little fuck!' she bellowed.

But it was all for nothing. Convulsing on Sophia's cock, Myška rode every wave of her orgasm as if it were her last, until, spent, she fell back with her limbs pointing to the four corners of the bed.

Piri re-entered the room, went over to her friend and caressed her gently, cradling her head in her arms. The most emotional of the three women, Myška would always need the most TLC. Sophia cleared things up while her visitors dressed and packed their stuff. It was past five when they left by taxi.