Sophia's Choice Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Placing a hand on the top of each of her boots, he licked round the base of the protuberance, registering surprise that this was indeed possible. But, certainly, her clitoris was really that big, like a miniature penis. He moved onto the 'shaft' with suitable reverence. If the Guinness Book of World Records had a category for such things, Taylor would surely be among the contenders. The 'head' was the last part to receive Peter's ministrations. So like the glans of a penis it was that Peter was half expecting pre-cum to start oozing from its tip. Talk of cum was not premature, however, as the first of what would prove to be many orgasms racked the brunette's body.

Although Peter was set on licking out Taylor's flavoursome pussy, the Texan had other plans for him, the first of which was to unveil that giant among schlongs. She soon had him out of his suit, before dispensing equally speedily with his shirt, shoes and socks. That left only the dark green boxers and their precious cargo. She enjoyed teasing Peter, as he had teased her, playing with the elastic waist band, as if about to remove his pants, before changing her mind and letting her fingers wander along the contours of his sleeping beauty. Their roles reversed, he was now standing and she kneeling on the wooden floor.

At length, she quit playing about and removed his boxers. When his truncheon, finally free of its confines, leapt at her, as if to chastise her for her abuse, she caught it in her hand and in one swift movement encased it in her mouth. Not the whole thing, of course, but around half of its eight-inch magnificence. For Taylor, this was hardly a mouthful, for, besides being blessed with an oversized clitoris, she boasted a mouth that rivalled Julia Roberts for capaciousness. So cavernous was her orifice that Peter actually thought his cock had been released from her mouth at one point, as he was unable to feel any skin or teeth or membrane in contact with it.

But this playful, fun-loving personality knew how to get serious when the situation warranted it. Like when she was selling a house to prospective buyers, or like when she was faced with a dick the like of which she had never encountered before. She so much wanted to take the whole thing in her mouth, but she wasn't quite certain how to go about it, given that it was a couple of inches longer than Noah's - or pretty much any penis she could remember.

She decided to stall for time by giving Peter a Blowjob 101, while she mulled over ideas for subduing the thing in its entirety. With one hand on his ball sac and the other on the base of his shaft, she worked with greater precision on the portion she had already encountered, using long strokes to maximise his pleasure. She then worked on the lower part of his column, her fingers playing staccato notes on his head, as if it were a dummy keyboard, her fingertips becoming sticky with his pre-cum. The shallowness of Peter's breathing indicated that her handiwork was having the desired effect.

It also made up Taylor's mind regarding the timing of her assault: it was now or never. Lowering Peter's tool so that it was at the perfect angle for deep entry (a move which had the additional bonus of causing Peter to enter the ecstatic state where pain meets pleasure) she opened her mouth to the fullest extent and slid it forward in a perfectly straight line, being careful to keep the encumberment in the very centre of her mouth. Her plan was working to perfection, but the encumberment seemed never-ending! Bracing herself for what she hoped was the final part of the challenge, she slid further forward until she could go no further. Success! She felt Peter's pelvic bone against her lips.

It was very much a triumph of mind over matter, and Taylor was determined to enjoy herself now that she had come this far. She began a staged withdrawal, and, as soon as she knew she had a little waggle room, she started to bob on his pole, never again reaching the end but finding plenty to work on in the middle reaches of his blunderbuss. But it was when she had withdrawn almost entirely and was sucking his helmet that she sensed the Englishman was on the verge. She ramped up her pace, determined to give him the release he deserved. Peter's hands cradled her head and his breathing became more and more erratic. Relief wasn't long in coming, as his spunk shot into the throat that had a few minutes before been stuffed with his engorged manhood.

'Let's take this to the bedroom,' said the Texan, leading Peter by the hand.

Once they were there, she told Peter that she wanted to derive the maximum effect from his weapon, which meant being taken from behind. Peter was only too happy to oblige, while insisting that Taylor kept her boots on. Peter spread her legs and took up his station in between them, kneeling upright, with his hands on her waist. Her pussy signalled its intentions by squeezing his dick hard as it entered her. Peter moved his hands from her waist to her tits, happy to feel those firm orbs in his grip.

Grip is what Taylor was exerting on his pole now, as he felt the brunette trying to hold it as if in a vice.

'Hammer and vice,' thought Peter. 'Only the anvil is missing.'

The softness of the mattress just wasn't doing it for him, so he withdrew from Taylor without warning and told her in a peremptory tone that they would go back to the lounge and do it on the floor.

Turned on by his assertiveness, she walked ahead of Peter and took up her position on the spot where she had pleasured him orally not fifteen minutes before. Peter told her to put her arms out in front of her and her head on the floor between them. She obeyed, letting her boobs splay out behind. Turning her face to the left, she could feel the cool surface on her cheek. Peter spread her legs wider and entered her again, this time with so much force that Taylor thought he might be angry with her. The extraordinary sensation that flooded through her as she received the deepest fucking of her life made her forget all about clenching her vaginal muscles around the invader. It was all she could do to hang in there and make the rapture last as long as possible.

Peter appeared to be both present with her, in a very real and obvious sense, but also far, far away, in a world of his own. It was as if he was battling an unseen enemy, settling a score with an unknown opponent. His language became more and more lewd the faster and deeper he pumped her. Taylor was glad her husband was in the room next door, ready to come to her aid if she felt imperilled.

Suddenly, a scream assailed her ears - a scream coming from the room her husband was in. It was so high pitched that at first she thought it was Sophia, but then she realised she was wrong. It was Noah, a Noah she had never witnessed; a Noah she had never brought to such a pitch of sexual fulfilment. At a stroke, all her apprehension about Peter vanished like the dew in the morn. She knew what she wanted, and that was to join her husband in breaking boundaries and venturing into previously undiscovered realms.

'Is that all you've got?' she shouted at Peter. 'Don't you know how to satisfy a woman?'

Grunting like a wild boar, the Englishman told Taylor in no uncertain terms what he thought of her, yanking her ass up higher, adjusting his position and driving into her from an all but impossible angle. His penis hit her g-spot repeatedly, tipping her over the edge seconds before he unloaded his sperm deep aside her, hoping against hope that it would find an egg to fertilise and leave her with a permanent reminder of their night of passion.

THIRTEEN

To understand what led to Noah's primal cry, we must go back in time and join Sophia as she assumes the cowgirl position and lowers herself onto him. Grinning like a schoolboy, the Texan reaches up and plays with her breasts, delighting in the beauty of their symmetry. Sophia plays the submissive role, allowing the older man to drive his member into her from below. She underestimates, though, how much he wants to give pleasure to her, out of male pride, certainly, but also a feeling that Sophia always does the bulk of the work in their lovemaking.

As he grinds her with increasing speed, sweat starts to run down his face. Sophia instinctively begins to bounce up and down in time with his exertions - concerned not with her own pleasure but with Noah's wellbeing. Noah gradually winds down, letting the younger woman assume control, her pussy squelching as the pleasure quotient is ramped up.

Suddenly, she turns round so that her back is facing Noah and assumes a crouching position with her back curved like a bow. The Texan places his hands on her waist and wills her on to greater efforts. The way his penis is twisted back is a tremendous turn-on, so he shifts slightly to increase the arousal still further. Being careful not to let him come out of her, Sophia places her hands on his knees and pumps him even harder.

Noah wants to give her a whoop of encouragement, but his voice has deserted him, at least in terms of controlled utterance. He knows he is about to come and he knows too that the shackles have been cast off. He is like an unbroken stallion that has crashed through the rails of the corral and is heading back to the wilderness from which he has been taken. His cry rends the air - the cry that stuns Taylor next door. As his seed starts to fill Sophia, it is her turn to climax - an altogether more sedate matter, but one which is accompanied by the deepest levels of satisfaction.

There was a certain amount of unfinished business left to conclude, which mostly involved Sophia and Taylor, even if Peter felt he was still owed a tilt at the Texan's tits, not to mention a taste of her pussy. But, gentleman that he was, he deferred and after a brief break for refreshments Taylor led Sophia back to the bed she had recently shared with Noah. This time, by tacit agreement, the men would be spectators at the show; after putting on bathrobes, they took their place in the front row of the stalls.

Both women had taken advantage of the break to shower and remove all trace of the other's husband, as it were. Looking and smelling fabulous, they were soon exploring each other's body hungrily. Neither had tied back their hair, which meant there was a lot of sweeping back of stray locks as they kissed other with an ardency that seemed to come from nowhere. By which I don't mean to say that they were surprised to find each other attractive, but that they had been so busy with other things that until they came together they had given little thought to their coupling.

The younger woman was leading, her hands seeking out Sophia's breasts as they kissed and massaging them vigorously. She was not one for excessive subtlety and she was extremely target driven. Once she had identified her goal, there was not a power on this earth that would be able to prevent her from achieving it. And, so far as Sophia was concerned she had three goals: to ravish her mouth-watering breasts, to lick her pussy dry, and to make her come as she hadn't come ever before. Okay, they were big goals - unrealistic, perhaps - but she was Texan and accustomed both to thinking big and to getting what she set her sights on.

The breasts were a magnificent appetiser and Taylor was determined to do full justice to them. Lying on top of Sophia, she mashed her own tits against hers and, encouraged by the response, started to rub her pussy against the blonde's. Sophia began to moan, as the smooth flesh ran up her mons and across her labia, furrowing her as if she were being prepared for planting. The rippling of her pussy lips brought her close to climax, but Taylor had other plans and they centred at this point around Sophia's breasts.

She worked on each in turn with her skilled tongue, making the nipples as hard as iron and causing Sophia to writhe around beneath her. Sensing the time was right, she pushed a finger into her already moist pussy, soon augmenting its presence with two more. Sophia bucked and reared, and mashed her mouth against Taylor's when the Texan offered it to her one last time before she went down on her.

Glancing across the room, Sophia could see the two men both attending to their respective weapons. An image of them moving their hands to the other's throbbing member flooded her mind. She had never fantasised about two men pleasuring each other before, but all barriers had been broken down for her, such was the intensity of the feelings that were overwhelming her. She suddenly had a picture of Peter kneeling down before Noah and engulfing the part which had so recently been inside her own pussy. She had neither the will nor the desire to drive the idea from her mind.

Sensing what Sophia was thinking, Taylor broke off from her preliminary work on the blonde's molten cunt to address her in a sultry voice.

'We will make them come. Is that what you want too?'

'I want so much,' was all that Sophia could whisper.

Taylor returned to her laving of Sophia's folds with a tenderness that merely intensified the bundle of aching needs that were threatening to emasculate Sophia. Her mind was everywhere and yet nowhere at the same time. Gently, slowly, the Texan started to tongue Sophia's clit, forcing her to focus on the here and now. Sophia's hands found the brunette's head and, equally gently, asked her to bring her off.

Taylor's hands responded by trailing up Sophia's body until they reached her breasts, at which point they stopped and began kneading them without urgency. Still licking Sophia's bud, Taylor let her fingers merely touch the Englishwoman's nipples, causing her to whimper. The fingers, so skilful and adept, played with the stiffened peaks, which began to cry out for more attention - the attention of an equally skilful tongue.

Looking across the room, Sophia could see that Peter was approaching the point of no return. Perhaps, after he had spent himself, he would join them on the bed and attend to her needs. With a strangled roar, Peter came into his own hands, rivulets of his jism escaping and trickling to the floor. But still he stayed where he was, either too spent to move or not wanting to intrude on the women's lovemaking.

Setting her disappointment to one side, Sophia urged Taylor to bring her off, applying more pressure to her head and mumbling incoherently. The American woman - her mind full of the first time she had made it with a woman (the cheerleading coach on the sofa in her house, where she had gone one evening when the coach's husband was away on business) - knowing instinctively that there was so much more she could do to Sophia before she obtained the release she craved, moved up and kissed her.

Disappointed once more, Sophia had no choice but to return the kiss with interest. Unseen by her, Noah followed where Peter had led, unloading himself into a bunch of tissues which he had had the foresight to bring with him from the lounge. Taylor started to grind against Sophia, their pussies squelching together, even as their tongues did battle for supremacy. Sophia's fingers sought out the younger woman's asshole, her middle finger forcing its way inside her. Momentarily caught off guard, Taylor had to stave off the incipient stirrings of her own orgasm, reasserting control by grabbing the rogue arm and pinning Sophia's hands above her head.

Sophia attempted to tell the Texan what she thought of her, but her complaints were silenced by that voluminous mouth, which clamped down with finality over the blonde's smaller opening. Taylor continued to grind her, while considering her next move. In the event, she didn't have the opportunity to make it, as Sophia released herself from her bondage, flipped her tormentor over, made her get on all fours and attacked her asshole with her tongue. It all happened so quickly that Taylor was like a lamb to the slaughter.

All niceties thrown to the wind, Sophia drove her tongue into Taylor's salty back passage, reaching round and grabbing her pendulant tits as she did so. She squeezed the nipples without a thought for the pain she might be incurring, although judging by the brunette's response it wasn't pain in any real sense that she was suffering. Retaining one hand to keep the tits in their place, she moved the other to Taylor's cunt, driving two fingers in up to the knuckles, meeting only the most pitiful resistance, such was the state of her arousal.

Taking the fingers out, she licked the juices off, before returning them to the dripping box. Taylor, she knew, was close to coming, but Sophia was determined to make the trollop wait. To give credit where credit is due, Taylor for the main part accepted the reversal of fortunes with equanimity, stifling her natural response, which was to tell the blonde to finish her off.

Now that she had her where she wanted her, Sophia returned her hand to the Texan's tits and moved her tongue from the anus to the wanton cunt, telling her to raise her ass higher. Although she could do only so much in this position, she made it count, eliciting moans from her adversary. Flipping over onto her back, she shuffled under Taylor and started again from where she had left off with only one thing on her mind, to bring her to orgasm with despatch. Since the two women were of one mind about this, the climax was quickly reached, Taylor's juices being expelled in a torrent into Sophia's mouth.

Sophia, by no means finished with this woman, told her to lie on her back and lowered herself onto her mouth, facing the men.

'I am in no hurry, but this time you are going to make me come,' she said simply.

She then addressed herself to the men.

'Noah, I want you to work your magic on my breasts. And, Peter, when I give you the signal, you may fuck this woman one final time.'

Noah obediently joined the women on the bed, sitting beside Sophia and kissing her gently on the lips.

'Is that the best you can do?' Sophia said, drawing him in and demonstrating the kind of intimacy she had in mind.

Once Noah was on message, Sophia concentrated on receiving the consummation from Taylor that she had been awaiting for so long.

'Yes, drive it deeper, Taylor! I want to see what you've got.'

Now, she was like a conductor leading an orchestra, and she was enjoying every last bit of it. While Taylor was ravishing Sophia's pussy, Noah was building up quite a head of steam on her breasts, his penis banging against his wife's sides and adding to that wife's arousal. Indeed, she placed her hand on the bulging muscle she knew so well and started to wank him off. Noticing this, Sophia let it go with a shrug.

'Life's too short,' she thought.

Sophia sensed she wasn't far away from her objective now and told Taylor to finish her off. A cough from the corner alerted her to the fact that Peter was feeling a little left out of things.

'Okay, Peter,' she said, knowing how miserable he must be feeling. 'A promise is a promise. You may give Taylor her farewell fuck.'

Peter leapt up, jumped on the bed and, easing the Texan's legs apart, planted his dick into her greedy hole. The arousal she felt was nearly enough to push her over the edge - but not quite. Noting a slight dip in performance, Sophia fairly barked at the former cheerleader, telling her that any easing off on her part would lead her to expel Peter from the bed.

The effect of her warning was instantaneous and electrifying, as Taylor lashed Sophia's pussy maniacally.

'Fuck!' rasped Sophia. 'I'm coming!'

And come she did, accompanied by the three people who she was controlling, Noah, in particular, distinguishing himself by having the presence of mind to stand up and direct the flow of his seed all over Sophia's ample bosom.

12