Sophia's story

Story Info
Fictious story of how she met an elderly man.
3k words
4.46
4.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers

Sophia doesn't want to tell her girlfriends that she met an old man on a sex-dating website. She needs a different story.

This is how she wants to tell her story.

I'm running up the mountain next to the cable car in Åre (in the north of Sweden). I am very fond of hiking and running in the mountains, I grew up in the North and have always trained and run in the mountains. Suddenly I see an elderly man lying on the ground. He seems to be injured. I go over and ask him how he is. He says he stepped wrong and sprained his foot. The whole ankle is swollen.

"I can't support on my foot and it's hard to jump on one leg downhill. I need some help," he says. I help him up and he leans on my arm and shoulder. He looks quite old, but otherwise in good shape. He actually looks really nice, blue eyes, which, despite the pain, sparkle in a friendly way. Eyes that you can sink into, I think.

I ask where he lives. I get the answer that he lives at Åregården, a hotel in the village. We slowly make our way down to the village and to the hotel. I help him into his room and try to take off his boot. Difficult with the swollen ankle, but I finally succeed. The man, who introduces himself as Kjell, thinks that the swelling should go down if he can put his foot in a cold bath. I help him into the bathroom. I fill the bathtub with cold water. Kjell sits down on the edge of the tub. "Can you help me take off my pants, I don't want to wear them or my socks in the water?" He says. I unbutton his belt and pants. I start pulling his pants down. They are tight, but I manage to pry them down and happen to get the underwear as well. There he sits now with a naked bottum. I can't help but see what a big cock he has. Really big, even if it is completely flaccid. I blush and stutter something about not meaning to. He smiles a little, says that's okay, maybe just as well, then I don't have to bother with taking them off later.

I help him get his legs over the edge of the tub and into the water. I have to grab his thighs and can't avoid reaching his dick. It starts to grow as I help him. "Oh, sorry, it just happened," he says, a little embarrassed. I can't help but look. I blush even more and have to say something, something like it's really nice, really big. And then I ask, "Does it hurt?" He probably misunderstands what I say because he replies "No, it's nice to feel that I still react to a beautiful woman, take it as a compliment".

As he sits there on the edge of the tub with his feet in the cold water and his cock pointing straight out, I hold him from behind to give him some support. I feel him press his head against my firm round breasts. It actually feels really nice, a little cozy and at the same time I understand that, despite the pain, he is really horny. I'm not unaffected either, I feel, even though the whole situation is bizarre, I'm probably a bit wet. Here I help an old man, who could be my grandfather, undress him and hold him on the edge of the bathtub and feel how he presses his head against my breasts while I see how his cock rises up. What am I doing? How did I get into this situation? This is crazy! I feel that his body is muscular and firm, despite his age. I stand behind and hold him, leaning against him. He leans back against me. We stand like that for a long time. Saying nothing, there's not much that needs to be said. It feels good, we give each other warmth, closeness - two strangers in a strange situation. I look down at him, feel myself getting wetter and wetter as I both feel his body and see his dick, no, cock, and how it stands straight up. His glans is completely exposed, it almost seems like it's looking at me, wanting to say: "here I am, take me, feel me". I try to look the other way, to seem unconcerned.

After a while Kjell says that he thinks that's enough. I help him again to get over the edge of the tub with his legs. I have to take hold of his legs and am very close to his penis with my face. I don't know what comes to mind, but I lean forward and kiss his glans. It slides a little into my mouth. Tastes a little salty. It's big. I lick around it. Hear him moan. Delicious, arousing. I have to tear myself away. Can't give an old man a blow job....

We link into his bed and he sits down, still naked and with a hard cock looking at me intensely. I ask if he can handle himself now. I want to both stay and escape, my whole being is in rebellion. Seeing how horny he is and feeling that I want to feel him, want his cock, yes, but it's completely crazy. I can't start making out and fucking a stranger, an old man?

He says that he thinks he can handle the suction now. Says something about his hands working well, but that he thought it was really nice to get help and the good care. Wants to thank me so much. I wonder if he wants to get dressed again, or lie down and rest.

"If I lie down now, I won't be able to get up again until tomorrow. I think I might need to put my pants back on".

I look at him and think that it will be difficult, how can I help him put his pants on with the powerful hard-on he has? I wonder, a little shyly and blushing, how we will manage it and nod towards his huge cock. "Well, that's a small problem. Probably need to deal with that first. If you don't mind". He grabs his cock and starts jerking off. I can only stand and watch. Completely absurd, completely crazy actually. I don't think I've ever seen a cock this big and rough before, except in porn movies. It's long and straight and veiny, much more veiny than anything before. The scrotum hangs down between his legs, a bit flaccid and also big, heavy.

He sees me watching the cock with interest and says "Yes, I got a pretty big device, glad it still works, but it takes a long time for me to orgasm nowadays. Can take up to an hour, but nice in the meantime. I guess that's how many older men work, and we're not in a hurry anymore but can both give and receive pleasure. At the same time, the spray is much smaller, more like an old volcano that just lets a little lava swell up and then flows slowly down the sides".

I ask if I can help. He nods and smiles at me. I take his cock and start jerking it. The juice has made the glans shiny. I take my hand and rub the glans with the liquid. Feel how smooth it becomes. I now knead the glans inside my hand. Feel the string on the back. He seems to enjoy it, and so do I, actually. It was good to lick before, bends down and takes his glans in my mouth. Let my tongue lick around it. Then I start jerking my head up and down. I don't know what I'm thinking about, but I get terribly horny. Me, 22 years old, sucking a man who could be my grandfather, or older. But it feels right, anyway. I think we're both enjoying it. I feel the cock growing in size, both in length and width. And that it begins to tighten in it. Oh dear, he'll probably come soon, won't take as long as he said. He takes a firm grip on my head. Moves it up and down over my cock. I feel the glans massaging against my palate. He holds on tight, guides me and comes in my mouth. He holds the head so that everything sprays, or runs, into my mouth. I have to swallow. Then he releases the head and I feel his cock start to relax.

"Thank you, that was fantastic. What a great treatment and wonderful help. Would you like to have dinner with me in the restaurant?" He says. I don't understand what has gotten into me. I just nod, blush and give him a smile. Then I get a towel and dry him off. It feels great to handle his cock like that. I can feel it getting stiff again. I hurry to dress him in underwear, socks and pants. Still feeling his taste in my mouth as we limp down to the restaurant.

During dinner we look at each other and laugh. We both think it's crazy, but at the same time thrillingly exciting. We talk, smile and, indeed, flirt throughout the meal. When we are done, I help him back to his room. I ask if he needs help getting undressed again. "I would like that," he says. Together we get his pants and underwear off again. He manages the upper body himself. There he stands now, completely naked in front of me. I can see that he still seems happy to see me. "I think I need some help in the bathroom, I need to pee and wash up a bit. Can you help me that would be great?" I help him into the bathroom. He sits down on the toilet seat and then makes his way to the sink. "I really should take a shower, but it's difficult with this foot. I don't think I can get in and out of the bathtub and support my foot when I wash myself."

I look at him. He is so nice, old of course, but has a beautiful body and nose. I say something about helping him, but I don't want my clothes to get wet. I take off my upper body. Have a nice little lace bra that barely covers my breasts. Ouch, I take it off too, I want it dry. Then I unbutton my pants. I feel Kjell watching me with growing interest. Standing there in my almost transparent thong. I ask him if I should take them off too. He nods and says that he thinks so. Good thing I had taken care of my hair growth in the morning, I am now completely shaved, not a single hair. I take off my clothes and now stand completely naked in front of him. He looks at me and says that he has never seen such a beautiful and sweet girl so naked before. He looks at my breasts, and I feel my nipples stiffen. My breasts want to be caressed, want to feel his hands squeezing them. Laughing he really likes what he sees. His cock stands straight out, looks like it's pulsating - is that possible? The glans looks huge, big and shiny, the foreskin is far back, the glans doesn't seem to fit in it. I feel how wet I am, I hope it doesn't show, that it doesn't drip, although it feels like it's dripping from me. I just want to grab his cock and bring it towards me, to feel it inside me.

Naked as two babies, we help each other into the tub and turn on the shower. I help to soap him while he leans on me. It's a great feeling to soap up and discover a completely foreign body. Now I really get the opportunity to study this old man in detail. Feeling his whole body as I soap him. Carefully washing his penis, which has not become smaller, rather the opposite. It is so hard, feels like steel but with a soft cover. Hard and soft at the same time. I feel the glans between thumb and index finger, how soft it is but with a core that is rock hard. Washes carefully and both looks and feels at the same time. The whole shaft, the scrotum and between the legs. Have never been so close, so intimately close to a man before, and this a man who is more than 50 years older.

I also need to wash off, it has been sweaty to help and also the trip on the mountain earlier. Kjell asks if he can soap me up. I nod, wanting nothing more right now. I want to feel his hands on my body. Feel how he soaps up my young, firm breasts, how he makes an effort to ensure that my nipples are thoroughly worked. Then my belly, my round firm ass. Feeling how he inserts a hand between my legs and washes my buttocks and pussy. A finger slowly tracing my slit. How he takes possession of my body with his hands and the slippery soap. So nice. How he slowly rubs the soap into my legs, my thighs. He feels and looks at every part of me, helps himself, kneads a little extra on my lips, my ass, my mons. Feels how wet I am in my pussy. Running a finger slowly up and down my slit. Play with my knob, my sensitive, beautiful knob. I whimper, can't control myself when I feel his hands and fingers in me. How they caress and tease. How they build up a horniness, an obsession, that I have never felt before. So wonderful and so frustrating - wanting, needing, more. Feeling him in me.

Then we dry each other as thoroughly as we washed ourselves. I help him to the bed. "Come, lie here next to me," he says. We unite in a kiss, the first one. A little tentative, then deeper and deeper. His tongue finds mine and they play awkwardly. His hands hug my neck, caressing their way down my body, my breasts, down my stomach. Cupping my pussy in one hand. I am wet, can feel how slippery I must be as his finger caresses my slit. One finger slides in, then another. So good. I want more. Want his cock. Want to feel that big thing slowly penetrating me. I sit on him and align my pussy with his cock. Slowly I slide down over it. Feel his glans slowly parting my labia. I stop. Lifts me up a little. I want to feel it again. And again. Then I lower myself more and more over him. Feel how he fills me up. I haven't had many, I'm almost a virgin, but his cock feels just right, big and stretches my little girl's pussy, it hurts a little, but it feels so good. Never been so stretched, so completely fulfilled before. He is really rough. Those who say that size doesn't matter are wrong, at least when it comes to how thick, rough this cock is. Slowly starts humping up and down. Kjell lies still at first, letting me do the work. Then he starts humping into me. I feel him pull me down into a long kiss. His hands caress my breasts. Pinch my nipples hard. It hurts but feels so good at the same time.

"Squeeze my breasts, hard," I almost scream. Feeling his cock bring me closer to an orgasm. Rubbing my clitoris at the same time. Feeling it build up inside me. Starting in my pussy, spreading to my spine, to my breasts, to my legs. My head feels like it's exploding, my whole body is exploding. Cramping, throwing myself off and on. Kjell continues to fuck me throughout the orgasm, which just goes on and on. I pin him down between my strong legs. He keeps moving his cock inside me. I can hardly breathe, can't get air, my whole body is tense like a bow and arrow. He just fucks harder and harder. I can hear him gasping for breath. Feel his cock getting even bigger. Feel how he explodes in me. How his cock twitches several times. Feels like he's filling me up.

We fall together like two wet towels over each other. I feel the beads of sweat running down my back, dripping on him underneath me. We just lie there, feeling how nice it is to land in each other, just lie and feel how our bodies adapt to each other. Feels just right. We kiss each other, hug and kiss again. So fantastic, I feel so satisfied. I just want to be here and now. Just be. Just feel his body close, close.

Well, that was our first and actually only meeting. I a 22 year old sporty girl and he, it turned out, a 75 year old married man with three daughters who could be my mother. Crazy, absolutely crazy. Then we have been in contact on Google Chat continuously. Sending sexy pictures to each other. Talking and fantasizing about what we would like to do. We are actually in love with each other, but it can't be anything. Too much difference in age. But we love each other - from a distance.

------------

Now Kjell wants me to either try to meet someone my own age or he wants me to tell my friends, my girlfriends, about our virtual relationship. But what will they say? It's completely crazy. Should I dare to tell our story? Mmm, it would be interesting to hear their reaction and what they think I should do. Maybe even show some pictures of Kjell, with or without clothes? Or both? What would they say if they see his dick?

Do I dare tell them?

Do I dare?

Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers