All Comments on 'Sophia's World Pt. 07'

by Alice_Nicol

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Part 15 of this piece all Peter, yet despite near not stop Herculean efforts the sex came across erotically flat; words/descriptions there but did not feel the intensity/passion expected in “Sophia’s World”. Maybe me. Part 16 a fair amount of background/set up, which flowed well, though only took a line or two for Sophia to agree to do porn — why not, she is adventurous; perfect way to get the feel of the company she’s visiting for business. Loved the fun/witty phrases/puns we’ve come to expect/enjoy when in her world: “If she became lost in passion, that was a different thing entirely. That would be in character. For her, at least!” Or during sex her revealed clitoris likened to meringue. The porn setting sex near perfect Sophia; nice mesh of porn and real passion, though thoughts of making a baby seemed odd — maybe simply adding to the fantasy. Love this character; looking forward to more Hollywood exploits (?).

Jimbo_NamJimbo_Namabout 1 year ago

Like migbird, I enjoyed a hearty chuckle when Sophia jumped at the chance of doing porn. There again, we all knew she was going to be up for it, so why not?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous