Sophia's World Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Jan had prepped his stars, he welcomed the new arrivals, taking a very close interest in Sophia. As might be expected, the blonde enjoyed the attention and after chatting about this and that wondered whether she might not return to the studio in the afternoon, once her tour had been completed. Jan, who seemed to be bang on the same wavelength as the English woman, said he would be delighted to tell her a bit more about this division and assured her that Kimmy would still be around, if she wanted to quiz her about the business. He issued her with a pass and told her to show it at reception when she returned.

The hours just seemed to drag on and on, as Sophia was shown around the television studios, taken to lunch at one of the group's restaurants and then had to sit through a presentation by the head of marketing of the real estate division. It was past four o'clock by the time she got back to the room with the red light. The receptionist said they were filming and Sophia said she would wait. After a minute, though, the receptionist told Sophia that she could go through. There was a viewing area on the right with a one-way mirror, so she could see the actors but they couldn't see her. Sophia perched herself on a stool and enjoyed the show. Clearly, Kimmy had received her delivery from Tom and was now on the point of receiving a delivery from another muscular younger man, called Chad, who was making a pretty feeble show of attempting to repel the older woman's advances. Although not a devotee of porn films, Sophia didn't need to overstrain her imagination to conclude that in the set-up the beefcake was probably someone the older woman knew, like the next door neighbour she had caught checking her out, or - Sophia's own preference - her stepson who she had lusted after since she hooked up with his dad.

Whoever exactly he was, he proved no match for the siren, who soon had her mouth around his tackle. She in turn got him to feast on her ample boobs before forcing him to eat her pussy, which task, it must be said, he performed remarkably well for a diffident stepson. By the time he got her on all fours and was pounding her pussy, it must be said that he had lost any residual trace of shyness. The intercourse went on for an incredibly long time, Sophia thought, as they adopted a variety of positions. Eventually, he withdrew and let her have his cum on her face. Maybe Kimmy had a clause in her contract that stipulated no semen in her vagina, but if that were the case, she thought, then surely the stepson would be wearing a condom. Clearly, Sophia had a lot to learn about this industry.

When the show had ended, Sophia made her way into the studio proper, where she was welcomed by Jan, as the principals showered. Sophia waited until Jan had finished up with the sound and light people before approaching him and saying how interesting she found the whole experience. Sensing an opportunity, Jan asked Sophia if she had ever considered appearing in a 'sensitive' film.

'You certainly have the looks and the body.'

'But can I act, you're wondering?'

'It's not really a matter of acting, more of whether you can forget the presence of the cameras and imbue the production with your own personality.'

'Sounds fun. Would I be able to act with Kimmy and Chad?'

'I don't see a problem with that. We can pitch it to them when they're back with us. Separately, I imagine you're thinking about.'

'Yes - if that wasn't a problem.'

'What we can do is release the films only in our paid Premium platform. That would mean your image isn't plastered all over the internet.'

'Sounds fine. I have a rather tight schedule. How would the day after tomorrow suit?'

'I'd need to get positive responses from Kimmy and Chad, but something tells me they'd be happy to work on their day off, if it means working with you. You've already made a hit with Kimmy, and Chad is one of our most reliable performers.'

Sophia didn't know exactly what that meant, but she was buoyed by the ease with which everything was coming together.

When Kimmy appeared, Jan explained quite matter of factly what Sophia was proposing. The older woman, who actually looked more attractive in everyday clothes and without her pornified make-up, couldn't hide her pleasure at the plan, and asked Sophia if she had any experience with girl-girl sex. When Sophia replied in the affirmative, she suggested to Jan that they might go with the 'new girlfriend caught by the wife' scenario. Jan nodded in reply and began thumbing through a desk diary he had, presumably to check a suitable time slot. In fact, as he explained after he had made a phone call, he was checking on the availability of one of the houses in the Hollywood Hills which they used for shoots that required an actual home. He was concerned whether Sophia would be up for shooting two videos on the same day, as the scene with Chad would need to be slotted in in the morning before the scene with Kimmy was shot in the afternoon, as Kimmy had things to do in the morning.

Sophia said she was fine with that, so now they just needed the green light from Chad. Well over six feet tall, the American said it would be a pleasure to work with such a beautiful lady and that he would take it easy, bearing in mind it was her first time in front of the cameras. Sophia told him she needn't worry on her account: she would bring her A game on Friday.

In order to give her further insights into the kind of thing she might expect, Jan gave Sophia the password to their Premium platform and recommended a couple of movies starring Chad and Kimmy, performing not with each other but with other actors. Sophia said she'd try and catch at least a scene or two before Friday, although she knew that the first thing she would do after getting back to the hotel was watch the one with Kimmy. She wanted to start thinking about how she could imbue their scene together with her own personality, as Jan had put it.

No sooner had she got back to the hotel room than, rather swim 20 lengths in the swimming pool, as she had promised herself, she drew the curtains, tucked herself up in bed and powered up her laptop. The film lasted two hours and Kimmy had the final scene. As Sophia had expected, it was with another woman. The other woman was in fact little more than a girl - perhaps 20, although she acted 18 - who in the story was the best friend of the older woman's daughter. For some reason, they were in Kimmy's bedroom, where the older woman was trying on different items of clothing she had bought that afternoon on a shopping trip with Jessie, as the girl was called. The woman's daughter was not due back until the following day, having been called away at short notice.

Basically, the scene showed Kimmy's seduction of Jessie, who had never had lesbian sex before - besides fooling around at high school, whatever that meant. Given that the viewer knew exactly how the scene would play out, Sophia though the set-up was pretty good, although it could have been drawn out a bit more. She was disappointed that the girl didn't stay in character beyond the first half of the 30-minute segment. Instead, she started acting like a seasoned porn star. Sophia decided that if, as she imagined, she was cast in the role of ingenue, she would stay in character for the entirety of the performance. If she became lost in passion, that was a different thing entirely. That would be in character. For her, at least!

SEVENTEEN

Sophia took a taxi to the address given by Jan's assistant to the place in the Hollywood Hills where the filming would take place. She had been asked to wear a short dress or skirt for the first shoot, while for the second she had been told tantalisingly that her costume would be provided. In order not to get her lemon coloured summer flare mini dress creased, she had taken it from her wardrobe on its hanger, hanging it on a peg when she got into the taxi. The journey, which only took 20 minutes, took her up into the hills of Laurel Canyon. When she reached her destination, the gates of the premises opened promptly so that the driver could take her right up to the front door. Jan's assistant Reilly was waiting to greet her.

Sophia was taken upstairs via a marble staircase to a bedroom, where she changed into her 'uniform'. She slipped the dress over a matching lime coloured flimsy bra and panties set, which she had bought the previous day in Beverly Hills, and slipped her sensible flats back on. The four-inch heels that she had been asked to bring could wait until she had negotiated the treacherous staircase. Jan introduced Sophia once again to her co-star, who was dressed in uniform once more, this time as some kind of electrician or plumber. Jan outlined the scenario: Sophia (who would be known as Mrs Peterson throughout the piece) has called a plumber in because there is a leak in the kitchen that her husband was unable to fix before he went off on a business trip. Chad would get to work under the sink with Mrs Peterson hovering nearby. At one point he would say from his position under the sink that he needs to go back to his van to get a longer pipe. Standing above his point of exit as he slid back along the floor, Mrs Peterson would ask him if he had something long enough to solve her problem. Staring up at her panties barely concealing her sex, rather than answer her, he would mutter something about checking in the van. Mrs Peterson would direct him back to the job at hand and they would adjourn to the downstairs bedroom to complete it to her satisfaction.

Jan said there was no script as such, and that Sophia should just behave as if she had a normal utility call, with the difference that she would be sizing the man up at every turn, giving him no peace until he had given her what she needed. Chad would attempt to deflect her come-ons until she made it all but impossible for him to refuse.

Sophia was placed in the hands of the make-up woman, who worked on her for a good fifteen minutes, Sophia having been asked to refrain from putting any cosmetics on that morning. She imagined she looked like a hooker. She looked in the mirror and thought she should use this woman the next time Carrie gave one of her Vicars and Tarts parties.

Once the cameras were in place and the sound and lighting people ready, Sophia was given the signal and started pottering around in the kitchen, feeling ludicrous in her high heels, whose clacking sound accompanied her every move. Suddenly the doorbell rang. She went to answer it and instinctively raised her eyebrows as she appraised the glorious specimen of manhood that confronted her. Mrs Peterson showed Chad through to the kitchen, swaying her hips as she went - aware that the man would be undressing her with his eyes. After Mrs Peterson had pointed out to Chad the offending pipe, the plumber got down to business, lying half in and half out of the cupboard, tinkering with the tubing under the sink. While he worked, Mrs Peterson ogled his crotch, stretching out her arm in a vampy way as if it was all she could do not to touch his hidden promise.

After a few minutes, as planned, Chad half emerged to be confronted by the bewitching sight of his customer's barely covered snatch. Mrs Peterson delivered her line about the pipe and Chad stood up in some confusion, touching her toned calves as he extricated himself from his tight corner.

'You seem a little shy?' said Mrs Peterson, taunting the plumber.

'Mam, I really need to get that pipe.'

'You mean the long one?'

'Yes, mam.'

'Is it steel?'

'Pardon, mam?'

'Is it made of steel?'

'No, mam, copper. You okay with that?'

'I prefer steel,' said Mrs Peterson, grabbing Chad's already swollen cock through his blue cotton trousers.

'Aw, fuck!' sighed Chad, letting his tool bag drop to the floor.

'I saw what was written on the side of your van,' said Mrs Peterson, not releasing her grip on Chad's penis.

She evidently expected a reply. After a short pause, Chad gave it.

'100% satisfaction or your money back.'

'Will you give me 100% satisfaction or won't you, Chad?'

'Yes, mam.'

Chad reached behind Mrs Peterson's back to unzip her. Mrs Peterson stopped him and told him that she was the customer and she would be in charge.

'Are you a gentleman, Chad?' Mrs Peterson asked.

'I don't rightly know what you mean, Mrs Peterson.'

'Well, a gentleman would kiss me and cuddle me a bit before he fucked me. Don't you want to kiss me, Chad?'

Rather than answer, Chad placed his strong hands on Mrs Peterson's waist and kissed her on the lips.

'Call that a kiss?' said Mrs Peterson. 'I obviously need to speak to you in words you understand. Fuck my mouth with your tongue!'

Whether he was genuinely irritated or not, Chad acted it by forcing his tongue inside Mrs Peterson's mouth, engaging her tongue in a wrestling match and moving his hands onto her ass. She responded by drawing him into a tighter embrace and giving as good as she was getting in the kissing department. Chad then attempted to take control by half lifting and half pushing her across the kitchen until she was backed up against the work surface, never once breaking the kiss. She wondered if he was going to lift her up onto the surface and eat her out.

Something similar must have been going through his mind, as he unzipped her, let the dress fall to the floor and deftly whipped off her bra. He stood back to look at her and whistled as he took in her perfect breasts.

'You a breast man, are you, Chad?'

'Yes, mam.'

'Then prove it!'

Chad moved one hand to her left breast, while his mouth descended on her aching right nipple, which had already nearly doubled in size even though it hadn't been touched.

'My body must be responding favourably to all these folks watching on,' Sophia thought, only just stopping herself from dipping a finger into her cunt to see exactly how wet she had made herself.

Mrs Peterson gasped as Chad's tongue landed on her nipple, then started expertly to work it, causing it to grow as if it would never stop expanding. Suddenly, his other hand slipped under her panties and his middle finger - thick and strong - entered her quim. In answer to the question Sophia had posed only a few seconds earlier, her cunt was awash.

'You rich bitches are all the same,' said Chad, dropping his deferential act.

'Think you can please me more than my husband can, do you?'

'I'll let you be the judge of that,' said Chad, pulling down her panties and hoisting her onto the cold worktop.

Mrs Peterson kicked off her heels and steeled herself for the ride of her life. Chad pulled her forward so he had optimal entry to her womanhood and gently teased her labia apart with his fingers. Her vulva positively glistened within.

'Let's see what we've got here,' he said, as he used his index finger to unveil the customer's clitoris.

He liked what he saw: a firm stiff peak, just like his mom obtained when she was whipping cream to make meringues.

'You sure are well put together, Mrs Peterson,' said the plumber, approvingly.

'Then break me apart!' growled Mrs Peterson, pushing him down where she wanted him.

Chad started to work on her clitoris with his tongue, receiving plentiful encouragement along the way. He could make most women come with a clitoral orgasm; he reckoned this English woman wouldn't be able to hold out for long. Every now and then he would give his tongue a rest and let his fingers do the talking for him. He admired the English woman's spirit. He could sense that she was doing all in her power to delay gratification. That was fine. He knew these types. He had his strategies. One of these was to talk dirty to them. He thought this snobby type would love that. Increasing the intensity of his digital massage, he moved up to whisper in the blonde's ear.

'Wanna finger in your ass? That what you want?'

Sophia merely gave the faintest of nods in response.

'It's the same with all you high-class bitches. You're no better than the rest of us.'

In went a finger, while Chad returned his tongue to her swollen bud. Within a minute, Mrs Peterson had capitulated.

'Fuck me! Pound me with your steel pipe!' she cried, recovering quickly and caring little if Chad needed a time-out.

Chad quickly stripped off and lined his sizable weapon up at the opening to her sex.

'This what you want?' he asked, his cock's tip nudging against her puffy lips.

'Fuck, yes!' she replied, opening herself even wider for him.

He drove his penis deep into her vagina in one easy motion, momentarily fearing loss of consciousness as he was overwhelmed by a cocktail of emotions and a veritable sensory overload. The look, the smell, the touch, the taste, even the sound (those clipped vowels) of this woman were making this unlike any other job he'd done in his three-year career as an adult film star. He had entirely forgotten about the director, the cameras, the crew. He was living in the moment, for the moment. He had to be darn careful not to come too quickly. He wanted to let go, to pour out his seed into this woman's vagina, to watch it flowing in his mind's eye to her ovaries to fertilise her egg and make a baby. Their baby. He had to slow down. So he did.

When he did so, he became aware that he had been completely oblivious to the real woman in front of him. How the hell would that look on camera? He moved forward a little and kissed her with tenderness. She returned the kiss with a passion that threatened to set him off again. Yet he wanted the passion of the kiss; he wanted all this woman had to give him. Fuck it! he thought. Fuck the consequences! If they fire me, they fire me.

With Sophia still inside him, he lifted her up and carried her to the downstairs bedroom, where lights and sound boom had already been set up. Laying her gently on the bed - and careful not to let himself slip out of her - he kissed her once more: slowly, lovingly and passionately. She tried to say something. Chad didn't need to hear to know what she was saying. She wanted him to come inside her, and she wanted him to make her come. He kissed those fabulous breasts once more, keeping up all the while a gentle pumping rhythm.

He knew it was time to change gear when Sophia started to grind against him. And change gear, he did! Withdrawing his shaft almost entirely from her, he waited poised on the edge, like an eagle surveying the plain beneath him. After what seemed like an eternity to Sophia, he drove his phallus deep inside her, as if he wished to come out the other side, and built his rate of pumping up to what seemed superhuman levels. She could see in his face how close he was to coming, and she knew instinctively the part she must play in pitching him over the edge.

'Fulfil your fantasy, Chad!' she whispered in his ear.

The effect was immediate, as he exploded inside her - his eruption detonating a series of further blasts in his partner.

12