Sophia's World Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'They would love that. They are all yours.'

Alina planted a kiss on each nipple in turn, triggering an instant response from the older woman. She then focused on the nearest mound, cupping the orb in her hand while her tongue and her lips worked deftly on the already fully engorged nipple. Unable to put from her mind memories of how Sophia had stormed her pussy, she sent her hand over the blonde's ribcage until she found a convenient staging post at her belly button, where it rested a while, rubbing it softly before entering the dry shallow pit with her little finger - a foreshadowing of the entry she was about to make in a much deeper, much broader, much damper cavern.

Sophia arched her back to ease her passage and waited for her visitor. It wasn't long in coming. Leaving Sophia's breast with some unwillingness, Alina kissed Sophia with a passion that had been lacking before, eliciting a similar level of fire from her lover. They kissed for what seemed to Sophia like an eternity before the younger woman made good on her promise and entered Sophia with one of her slender fingers. Alina pressed her mouth even more firmly against the older woman's, making sure that she was unable to give vent to the feelings that had overtaken her. Muffled moans were all that could be heard. These moans turned to anguished cries as Alina added first one finger, then another; the cries turned to a yelp as her thumb found Sophia's clitoris and began to massage it. Still, she refused to break the kiss. Still, somehow, Sophia remained in situ, as she felt the first stirrings of an orgasm electrifying her loins.

'Now for desert!' said Alina, taking up a position between Sophia's legs, still trembling in the aftershocks of her release.

'What have we here?' asked the Latino, with a playfulness that could not hide her serious intent.

'I sense you have something you would like to share with me. A delicious mousse with hints of rosewater distilled by your petals.'

Sophia drove her nails into the counterpane in an effort to relax. It proved to be of no avail, as Alina sought out her clit and began to assail it with ever increasing force. Sophia's mind was sent spinning, as she sought to retain the last vestiges of control. Surely she couldn't be brought to orgasm so soon after the last one had subsided? But Sophia had reckoned without the passion of this fiery chilli pepper of a woman. With each sweep of that skilled tongue, she felt herself drawing nearer to what she knew was the inevitable denouement. Even the squeaking of the hinges as the door was opened was of no consequence. On the contrary, the idea that she had an audience added to her arousal.

'No, no, no!' she cried, determined not to succumb like a teenager.

But the assault only became fiercer, an irresistible force against a by no means unmoveable object. And moved she was, like a twig caught up in the rapids. Up and down, around and around she span, scarcely able to catch her breath, as the maelstrom broke upon her. Within her.

'Oh, fuck!' she intoned in a voice that did not sound like her own, the second word not even fully articulated, as she shot the rapids and flew headlong into the abyss beyond.

TWENTY FOUR

'Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt,' said the voice from just inside the door.

When Sophia saw that it belonged to a very presentable man in his mid-thirties, she cast a quick glance at Alina and, receiving no sign of discouragement, invited him to come in and shut the door. His name was Todd and he worked in the film industry as a grip. Sophia found this quite amusing and asked him what sort of things he had to do. He told her he worked with cameramen helping to mount their expensive equipment to dollies and cranes, as well as with electricians on lighting set-ups. The job involved long hours but was very rewarding. He especially enjoyed the camaraderie of working on a film, he said, but would do commercials when the opportunity came up, as they paid well.

The women invited Todd to sit on the bed between them, an offer he had no trouble accepting. Before Alina could tell him a bit about herself, he said that he had seen her in some of her videos and was a big fan. He was obviously at a disadvantage as far as Sophia was concerned, and, rather than ask her about herself, he waited for her to take the initiative. It was not to be the first time that evening that this pattern was to be worked out.

Sophia dabbled with the idea of playing dumb (she was blonde, after all), but decided against it. It was more fun, anyway, playing the seductress in her own persona. She told him about her job and about her visit to LA, but she really got his attention when she told him about her own debut in the film industry. His interest was clearly piqued, but she declined to give any further clues as to the kind of role she had landed or the movie genre involved. It has to be said, thought, that Todd was no fool, and that the combination of her stunning looks, her presence at this party and her performance with Alina inclined him to one of the few genres he had no experience with. Perhaps, he thought, now would be as good a time as any to put that deficiency right.

He had always dreamed of being the central figure in a threesome, which, at this moment, in a very literal sense, he was. Or was about to be. He hoped. When Sophia, who had her legs crossed, uncrossed them, the strong scent of lovemaking fairly assaulted his nostrils. He continued, though, to look ahead, counting the fleur-de-lis figures on the wallpaper, as he waited for the women to make a move. It was not that he lacked confidence with women, but he was naturally rather shy. He often thought that that was why he liked working behind the scenes, although experience had taught him that many actors were shy - often insecure - people themselves.

'Don't you like us?' said Alina, putting her hand on Todd's knee, as she had done with Sophia, not an hour before.

'Yes, you seem very bored,' said Sophia, placing her hand on Todd's other knee.

'Not at all, and yes, I like you both very much. I just didn't know if you might not want to rest some after your, your -'

'Lovemaking?' Sophia added helpfully.

'Yeah, your lovemaking. It was pretty intense.'

'And you don't think you can live up to that, is that it?'

'No, I think I can bring something to the party. I just felt you might like a little time out.'

'But why?' asked Alina. 'Don't you want to share your "something" with us?'

'Maybe that's Todd's problem,' chipped in Sophia. 'Maybe he's worried that we will laugh when we see that his "something" is really nothing to write home about.'

'Is that right, Todd?' said Alina, moving her hand onto his thigh.

'I don't think you will laugh,' said Todd, gulping as Sophia moved her hand so both thighs were now covered.

'Shall we see what a grip's body looks like, Alina?' said Sophia, starting to unbutton the technician's white brushed cotton shirt.

'Nice idea,' said Alina, unbuckling the navy blue suede belt that matched his lightweight chinos.

Once the belt was loosened, Alina unlaced the white burnished-leather low-profile trainers, slipped those off together with the low-cut socks, then checked on Sophia's progress. She had reached the last button, which was tucked away out of sight in the chinos. Out of sight, but not out of mind. Not Sophia's, anyway. She sent both hands under the waistband in search of the errant button. What she discovered clearly surprised her, as she gave a little yelp and asked Alina if she could assist in the search by unzipping his trousers.

The button had been forgotten in the unfolding drama. Sophia was investigating the bulge that was causing his briefs to lose their shape. Having asked Alina to get the trousers out of the way so she could have an unimpeded view and make a more informed assessment of the problem, she bent down close to the affected area and drew her finger over the outline of the swelling. To Alina's suggestion that she remove the shirt to enhance conditions in the search area, she gave swift and earnest approval. With all other impediments removed, Sophia was free to continue her investigation, as well as to draw upon Alina for advice, as necessary. At first, both of them appeared baffled by the protrusion. It was Alina who suggested they remove the covering to see if the mystery might be solved. Sophia took the task in hand and, with difficultly, managed to coax the briefs - cotton stretched taut - over the unknown object. Once the elasticated waistband had been given sufficient clearance, the object sprang free, almost striking Sophia in the face.

'Aha,' said Sophia. 'So this is what grips carry in their tool bag!'

'I wonder if it is extendable,' said Alina. 'You know, like one of those cameras he works with.'

'Only one way to find out,' replied Sophia, taking hold of the bottom of the shaft and starting to move her hand up and down it.

Todd began to grunt and his vocalisations became more intense when the blonde added her mouth to the mix. The combination of hand and mouth had the desired effect on his penis, which quickly reached its seven-inch maximum. While Sophia was occupied with the business end of things, Alina knelt on the bed and began to kiss the muscular artisan. Seemingly unfazed, by being with an adult film star, indeed, one of his favourites, he took the lead and, Alina reflected, was a lot more proficient than some of her male co-stars. And female, for that matter. She had been thinking that he would like to fuck Sophia first, with her being blonde and beautiful and English, but now she wasn't so sure. The passion he was displaying was genuine and intense. On the other hand, he was being given a blowjob by Sophia, so all bets were off.

Certainly, he wasn't so taken up with Sophia that he didn't find time to do a little exploring of his own, fondling Alina's breasts with one hand while running his fingers through her hair with the other. Deciding a little oral sex of her own would be in order, Alina started talking dirty to the grip, questioning his ability to satisfy both women. Maybe she would have to go downstairs and find a substitute. But what she kept harping on about was whether he would he be able to control himself so that he didn't come in Sophia's mouth. If he did, how would he be able to meet the needs of them both? Did he really think he could come three times? Sensing he was on the edge, Alina probed his ear with her tongue while cupping his scrotum with her hand. The effect was immediate and explosive, with Sophia the major beneficiary, being able to slake the thirst she had worked up during the evening.

Todd lay back on the bed, if not exhausted, then in need of a little R&R, his pulsing penis still discharging its life-giving fluid. Knowing she would not get the chance to receive her own shot that night, Alina bent down and sucked up the overflow from his thighs and directly from his crown.

'Do you think he has anything left in the tank?' Sophia asked her, as if he wasn't there.

'I think we may need to trade him in for a younger model.'

'Don't you think we should give him a chance?"

'Okay. But, if he's not up and ready to go in five minutes, I say one of us goes downstairs and looks for a real man.'

This sounded reasonable to Sophia, who went and sat on an easy chair to relax before the next round - whoever it might be with.

What had started as a mopping-up operation had morphed into something more. While Alina was crouched between Todd's legs she suddenly felt the pressure of his hand urging her to stay a while longer. In case she hadn't got the message, he lifted his still flaccid penis and offered it to her. Why not, she thought. If he had the balls to demand another blow job so soon after receiving his first one, then it was only fair she should see if he was up to the task.

She licked up the remaining cum and then started to work the glans hard, holding his now almost fully swollen column lightly in her fingers. He seemed to really get off on this, so she upped the tempo and alternated long strokes of her tongue with an - at first - shallow plunging motion. This seemed to be getting him off, too. Basically, she thought, anything she might do was going to get him off, so she decided to let him deepthroat her a couple of times and then let him fuck her. Much as she wanted to have him erupt in her mouth, she needed to think long term. And there was also, of course, Sophia to consider. She needed to have her partner's back.

Todd was like a dog whose had his ball taken from him when Alina came off him, but his spirits were almost instantly restored when she lay on her back and told him to fuck her. Gentleman enough to check with her if he wanted him to eat her out first, he got down to business when told that she craved his cock, and craved it now. Lining it up carefully at the entrance to her shaven pussy, he coated it with saliva and carefully inserted the first couple of inches. She had put a pillow under her head and was watching him with a lascivious look on her face.

'That all you got?' she teased him.

Not bothering to reply, he gave her the rest in one fell swoop, causing her to ejaculate - merely vocally, for the minute.

'Cat got your tongue?' he shot back at her, as she lay back and silently prayed that he would be as good a finisher as he was a starter.

With his tool now at its greatest extension, he put it to good use, pumping it into the woman who had been he object of so many of his fantasies. No mere passive spectator, she was one part of an instrumental duo working together in perfect harmony. As the tempo increased, she maintained her rhythm, even as the percussive effects became more and more forceful. Todd was clearly built for speed, rather than endurance. This suited Alina just fine, even if she would be deprived of her own climax. If he could just hold on a little while longer, she might be able to enjoy the best of both worlds. She brought a finger to her clitoris and started to rub it vigorously. Noticing this, Todd slowed the tempo just a fraction, with a view to increasing it once again so they might end of a high note together. The plan worked to perfection. A little improvisation was all that had been required.

Sophia gave the players a round of applause from her seat in the front row of the stalls. Thinking ahead, Peter had told her about the sprint races they now had in Formula One and this had given her an idea. Did Todd, though, still have enough fuel in the tank? On the evidence she had seen, almost certainly not. Sophia shared her thinking on a pit stop strategy with Alina, who endorsed it enthusiastically. For the plan to work, though, they needed to get Todd on board. When Sophia - very much team manager - told Todd of their plan, he was keen to see if he could execute it. 'Better to fail than to die never knowing,' was how he put it.

Todd would be required to provide the propulsion in the engine room, while Sophia steered in the front seat and Alina performed the key task of refuelling at the back. Since fuel was at a critically low level, Alina locked onto Todd first - the technician greedily taking in fluids from her bowser. When Sophia saw that his camshaft was functioning, she took up her position, turned on the ignition and flew away from the grid, the g-force pinning her back. She had never been in a vehicle with such acceleration.

Every piece of equipment knew its role and each was playing its part to perfection. The fuel intake pump was working at full capacity, the pistons were flying and the camshaft rotating with power and precision. The only possible weak link was the driver, who from time to time was guilty of losing her focus. Fortunately, no harm was done and the vehicle sped down the back straight at breakneck speed. Just when the machine was in danger of flying off the track, the driver applied the brakes and shifted down through the gears, putting incredible pressure on an engine that was already close to blowing. The noises emanating from around her made it crystal clear that she would need to nurse the vehicle over the line. The seriousness of her situation was confirmed by the instrument panel, which showed that there was precious little fuel left in the tank. Her strategy was simple: she would have to negotiate the three or four remaining bends at half speed and then make a dash for the chequered flag.

Shifting her position in the cockpit, she throttled back and, with the engine juddering at the sudden change in pace, she negotiated the humps and bumps leading into the home turn. Finally, the end was in sight. Putting her foot to the floor, she sought to extract every last bit of power from an engine that was now very much on its last legs. She also shifted into overdrive to generate maximum thrust. Suddenly she felt a surge of power between her legs and knew they would make the chequered flag. A cry of triumph from Alina was followed by a roar from Todd in the engine room. One final spurt and the bubbly was flowing among popping champagne corks, with a euphoric Sophia seeing to it that not a drop of the nectar went to waste.

12