All Comments on 'Sophie'

by wajawhiii

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

first off cucks get one star, maybe use the cuck tag to avoid readers who dont like cuck shit

/

secondly why avoid Sophie, until the cheating whore of an ex wife told him to avoid her he had no problem with her according to your narrative

/

thirdly if they lives are so over scheduled with work and social obligations that they it sex in to a schedule that is too boring for the cheating cunt, how do they have the time to date and fuck other people?

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 3 years ago
I liked the story just till the end

I liked the story just till the end. Tammy manipulated the marriage relationship and Dave to satisfy her own conscious and subconscious needs. Like a spineless wimp, Dave embraced her need to open the marriage, and later to divorce him, because she wanted more or different of what he was able to give her. Then he found Sophie. She's beautiful, loving and totally uninhibited in bed. They shared more sex in a weekend than in ten years with Tammy. Then, Tammy pops back in his life, and following her request and with the help of Darcy, he cowardly dumps Sophie, breaks all communications with her, and finally gets remarried to Tammy just because she got buyer's remorse, and couldn't find anyone better out there. Who needs Darcy and Tammy when you have Sophie making all your dreams come true. He exchanged a prize-wining cow for a fucking goat, and at the end of the story, he turns out to be even a bigger wimp, married to a woman with needs he can't satisfy and doing the same foursomes they were previously getting tired of. What a chump!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Strange path to find yourselves back where it all started. Tammy got her spontaneity and everyone lived happily ever after. I do wonder what happened to Sophie...maybe a story about her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Maybe I'm missing something here

This didn't read like a cucking story to me. It was more full on swinging. But whatever. If there weren't "I don't understand it so I hate it! One star!" Assholes in the comments it wouldn't be LW.

Objectively I give it 4 1/2 stars (not a masterpiece but very well written and enjoyable). Thank you for this and please keep writing.

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

Well written but not my type of story.

pepepilotpepepilotover 3 years ago

In spite of the negative comments, I enjoyed the story with one exception. You needed to explain the "Sophie" problem. Otherwise, it was a complete story.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Wimpiest douche I have read about in a story here in quite some time.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 3 years ago
I want back...

The 15 minutes it took me to read this "story"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dumber than a stump.

Just awful.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
You took it

You took it from just circling the drain right on down into the sewer of the ridiculous. A *2 is a stretch for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So what happens when their parents come home?

These characters are all in middle or high school, right? They treat each other and their relationships like passing fancies, or maybe the latest fad in clothes or music. Tammy is a shallow selfish child, looking for someone to scratch an itch she can't seem to locate or identify. Yesterday she was a loving loyal wife, then she becomes the bored Hot Wife, then ex wife, looking for Mr. Goodbar. When she gets bored with promiscuity and random acts of fucking she's ready to recycle the married wife routine again, for now, for who knows how long? Well, except she's still Got to have Dante's dick, which maybe she would have preferred if she could get rid of Darcy.

Who could care about the life and times of 4 people who couldn't care less about commitment and personal responsibility. Oh, yeah, they can worry about that when they become adults.

Sophie owes them all a debt of gratitude, for disappearing from her life.

Thanks for the effort.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

Wow! I mean WOW! That was just.... awful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
dave

your stupid dave and also a wimp.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 3 years ago
Not a one star...

....but it made sense until the end. I guess our hero has no backbone when it comes to women? I dont know how to explain it better than that.

seekermikeseekermikeover 3 years ago
What about Sophie

Have you considered a story about Sophie and what brought her to where she is now? Let’s face it, she is probably close to being the “victim” (I’m using this term loosely) in this tale. And of course, what happens after she is ghosted. Could be an interesting character.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Different but good thanks for writing! A “4” from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good star until the stupid ending

Good plot idea with some character development and the pacing was good until the end. Dave was written as a man that did not totally understand the women in his life but he navigated the relationships well. Then after the best most exciting sex he goes brain dead and mindlessly followed whatever his previously flighty wife wants and hides in fear from Sophie for no real reason that I saw developed in the story. No man fears death from sex. Dave could not figure out his wife’s schedule of trading partners and probably could not figure why he is wearing panties. I just did not like the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
awfull

does not begin to describe the story

CLM

Rocky62Rocky62over 3 years ago

So he has the best sexual time ever on some sort of boner drugs (so much for call a doctor after 3 hours) then he agrees to ghost Sophie on the word of his depressed/manic ex wife.... wtf would he do that for? Maybe ex wifey should lick Sophies pussy juice of his dick first as a sign of commitment ... hah

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 3 years ago

Why did you name this story after the least important character? Also why did they act she treated dude badly when all she did was fuck his brains out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Touched a Nerve

any story that gets 21 comments in two days must have touched a nerve somewhere, whether pro or con. Maybe I missed something since I read Sophie as a predator, not a lover who "fucked his brains out." Any way who hasn't been disappointed that the grass wasn't greener elsewhere and wanted her previous life back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not for me

Once she started the we have to talk I would have simply said if it involves other people then we get divorced first then you can play as much as you like. I'm simply a one woman man and I expect you to be a one man woman if you can't then bye bye and don't bother contacting me again. It wouldn't matter how much I loved her I would never let her turn me into a cuck or a wimp. In fact from what I have been investigating most of these stories are actually happening in real life situations and it is making me believe you can never really love any woman completely anymore Love but trust only after constant verification all the time. Sad I know but this is now the world we live in. The problem that is occurring is because women now have freedoms they didn't have in the past they are meeting men who are real Casanovas at getting into their pant's and who couldn't care less about them being married and of course the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence until you actually spend time there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous