Sophie Ch. 01

Story Info
Young bar worker moves in after home issues.
10.5k words
4.5
18.5k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
591 Followers

"Beer please love," he said as he slapped five dollars onto the bar.

"Coming right up," I replied glancing up at him. He was unwashed, needed a shave and a haircut. He wore scruffy jeans and a vest that looked like it should have been binned, or burnt many years ago.

I took a beer glass off the shelf and filled it with the local brew. It was okay, tasted okay, but its main quality was that it was strong, and cheap, not necessarily in that order. "Bag of peanuts as well please," he added as I placed the beer in front of him.

"Salted?" I asked to which he just grunted an affirmation. I crouched down to get them and could feel his eyes on my ass. Standing up I placed them next to his beer and slid the 5 bucks off the bar. Ringing it up I offered him his change which he waved away. "Thanks," I smiled at him dropping the change into the tips jar.

He wandered off to a table and sat watching one of the many sports screens that was on. I leaned on the bar and watched the small TV at the end of the bar which was currently playing American Football. I knew the rules, but I wouldn't say that I followed it. I didn't have a team or anything like that, but of the sports shown it was the one I watched. I spent most of the time in fantasy imagining being stripped naked, lubed up and thrown in the changing rooms to be used and abused. I was fit and looked after myself and I had been with a few guys who were very keen on the gym, but I had never been with anyone who looked like them. I realise they wore a lot of padding, but not on their arms, and the muscles made my young female mind run riot. They could pick me up, mount me on their cock and spin me around like a Catherine wheel.

"Usual?" I asked as one of the regulars came to the bar.

"Please babe," he grinned at me.

I smiled back as I pulled him a pint and placed it on the bar. I was not his babe, or even casual associate, but he tipped well. He was also more than twice my age and married. "Tab?" I asked.

"Please," he said as he dropped a few coins into the tip jar and went back to the pool table.

I added his beer to his tab and got back to my fantasising about being gang banged by an entire football team. I wondered if they took drugs to aid their body shape, which lead me to wondering if they all had dicks like button mushrooms. I grinned as my imagination saw fit guys, more muscles than anything, naked, all of sporting teeny erections as I stood in the middle of them. I shook the image out of my head and using a cloth I wiped down the bar just for something to do.

The bar is a small town sports bar. It is dark and seedy with an equally dark and seedy clientele. It is larger than is ever required, we have two full size snooker tables, four pool tables and a two dart boards. There is also a selection of bar games that the older customers tend to use, sitting and playing dominoes, checkers or chess. On really slow nights I find myself sat watching them, it does have to be a really slow night though.

My name is Sophie, I am 19 years old, petite, 5 foot tall and weigh 50kg. I wear a dress size of 6 and a bra size of 28A, although I rarely bother with one as they are just uncomfortable in most situations. I was wearing cut off denim shorts and black tights underneath them. To make up for my short height I was wearing 6 inch stiletto heels which were skull studded. I was wearing a white vest top with a black skull print on it and my raven black hair was tied up into pigtails. I played up to my cute girl looks, it had a reputation of being a fairly a rough bar and I held more authority when half the customers wanted to bed me, and the other half saw me as a kid and wanted to protect me.

I did a quick round of the bar to collect the empties and placed them into the washer. It was a usual Tuesday night and it was only me who was working. The owner of the bar was upstairs, but he rarely made an appearance these days as he was well into his 70s. The bar earns him a decent living and all he had to do is pay me a few bucks an hour to look after the place for him. I was currently in my gap year from school, and when I say gap year I got busted smoking something I shouldn't have been so got kicked out of school. Not drugs, I don't touch them, his name was Mr greaves and he was the head of the department, I was caught on my knees, my top open and breasts on show with him watching me finger myself with my hand down my panties while giving him head to get an extension on my coursework. He got suspended, I got kicked out and I ended up here.

"Anyone fucking serving?" a small guy at the bar bellowed.

"Yeah, sorry, what can I get ya?" I asked in my friendly voice as I placed the glasses down and walked towards him.

"Beer," he said, his anger ebbing instantly as he saw me and eyed me up and down, "And that ass," he added as he watched me walk passed him.

"One beer coming up," I said as I poured his drink, "You cant afford the ass," I added with a cheeky smile.

"Try me," he said as he mentally undressed me which made my skin crawl.

"Let me rephrase," I said, "Not for sale," I added as I placed his beer down.

"Three dollars," I said.

He handed me the three dollars and perched himself on a bar stool which made my heart sink as he hadn't taken the hint and was now going to try and chat me up. He tried a few lines, which I politely answered with closed answers to try and kill the conversation. He really wasn't taking the hint though. He was old enough to be my Dad, he smelt like he had worked on a farm all day, which is fine, but he could have showered, or at least washed. He was barely any taller than me, although I did have heals on, and he also looked like in a toe to toe fight I would kick his ass. I am not big, or scary, and I like my men rough and ready, he looked like it would be me wearing the trousers, and I am not into that at all.

"Do you have Jack Daniels?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Double, with coke please," he said, "And your own."

I poured him his drink, took the ten bucks off the bar and handed him his change, dropping 1 dollar into the tip jar. "So what is your story?" he asked.

"No story, student earning some cash," I said as I divided my attention between the TV and him.

"Boyfriend?" he asked.

"No," I said instantly regretting my answer. If I had said yes he might have given up on his quest to get into my pants.

"Just you working?" he asked.

"Yeah, quiet Tuesday," I replied, "Owner is in the back," I added feeling creeped out by his line of questioning. I was so gonna get raped, or murdered, or both, in my mind I hoped he murdered me before doing the dirty as I really didn't want to experience him in me.

"Back in a sec," he said as he finished his drink and went towards the bathroom.

"Beer please Sophie," Steve, one of the regulars said.

"Aye, no prob," I said watching the guy disappear into the restroom.

"He bothering you?" Steve asked as he traced where I was looking.

"No more than any other guy who fancies his chances," I grinned at him.

"Okay," he said smiling and picking up his drink, "Just yell if you need," he said as he headed back to his table.

The creepy guy returned, ordered another drink, gave me a dollar and continued on his fruitless quest to get into my panties. He was actually quite entertaining. He still should have showered and even ignoring that he was definitely not my type, but he was more interesting than the sport that was on. He wasn't more interesting than my gang bang fantasy with a football team, but as he kept talking to me it was a serious mood killer, plus it was probably not very professional to be stood at a bar creaming your panties.

"Fuck off," one of the guys playing pool yelled and slammed the butt of his cue onto the floor.

"Hey, steady, no trouble please," I shouted across the bar, but recognised who was playing and he hadn't caused any trouble yet.

"Sorry love," he replied, "I am just being rinsed by this dick," he added jabbing his thumb in the direction of one of the regulars, who was quite good at pool and took a fair bit of cash in hustling Not that we were licensed or condoning any form of gambling in the establishment, but I didn't see anything so no issues.

"Be less shit then," I thought to myself but didn't say it, "Yeah, okay, just tone it down a bit," I said .

I tuned into their conversation and half listened and half lip read the exchanges. He had already lost 30 dollars, he had been on a winning streak, and surprise surprise, when money was wagered, the other guy got good. He claimed that it was just luck and offered a rematch for his cash back in an equal wager, but he was out of cash and that was the end of that. My attention was broken when the small guy actually asked me what colour panties I was wearing. I looked at him with a look of surprise and confusion. I hadn't been asked what colour underwear I had on since I had been at junior high, and yet here was a fully grown man, asking that exact question.

"Really?" I said to him rolling my eyes and finishing polishing the glass that I had been practically masturbating for the last minute or so while I was listening into the conversation.

"Yeah, or don't you have any on?" he grinned at me.

"Same again?" I asked him which caused him to just look at me confused as I ignored both of his questions, "You are empty," I explained and gestured at his glass. I did have some on, and they were black, but there was no way in hell I was telling him that information.

"Oh, yeah, JD and coke please," he said, "And your own."

I poured him a drink and took the money giving him his change. Before he remembered that he was awaiting an answer to his childish question I did another glass collection round, mainly to get away from him for a while, but also the glass wash had finished and I was bored.

While I was walking around the guy at the bar got up, slapped a note on the bar and left. I swept up the five bucks and added it to the tips jar nodding in appreciation. He was a dick, but he tipped well. I leaned on the bar and half watched the baseball that was on. I didn't understand baseball, but it was better than nothing. I could have probably got away with switching the channel, but last time I did that I got a torrent of abuse as someone was watching it. "Hey Sophie," one of them shouted from the pool tables.

"What?" I replied.

"Can this guy wager stuff other than money?" the guy who took the 30 dollars asked.

"Cant condone gambling," I replied in a disinterested tone waving my hand.

"Yeah, course not," the guy replied, "But he can?"

"As long as you don't cause trouble I saw nothing," I replied as I cleaned and polished the wine measure in a way that was more sexual than was required. One of the older guys sat at the checkers board had lost his opponent to a bathroom break and he had been sat watching me for the last minute or so. A smiled flickered across his face as I stroked my hand up and down the silver measure in a way that I am sure he would enjoy. Short of putting it in my mouth and blowing it I worked my hand up and down it until I could see my face in it, and his opponent returned. Flashing him a small grin I placed the measure down and looked away.

I watched the pool game that was being played, the same two were playing, and I was quite intrigued to see what was wagered. I didn't doubt that the regular would win, he was good, I liked to see myself as a fairly good pool hustler, but he kicked my ass whenever we played. I have lost a few nights tips to him on more than one occasion.

His opponent got first chance and messed up position so let him in. He cleared up, calmly placed the pool que down and smiled at him. He swore again, and looked at me in a way that I was not sure what he was thinking. It looked like a mix of dread and excitement. "Hey Sophie," the winner shouted drawing my attention, "This guy just lost his clothes."

"Oh dear," I replied with a smile, "At least it is a warm night."

"Yeah," he replied grinning and jabbed the guy who lost.

He was around 30 years old, 5 foot 10 or so, dark brown short cropped hair and looked fairly in shape. I watched as he was taunted and urged to get on with it. He took his shoes and socks off, which were taken off him followed by his top and then his jeans. I hid a smile as he stood in the middle of a bar wearing just his boxers. He looked quite cute actually, he had very little body fat and either worked a manual job or attended a gym, he had well defined muscle tone on his arms and legs as well as a nice chest.

His clothes were thrown into the fireplace, which was off as it was still very warm, but one of them lit his jeans with a lighter and watched them go up along with his top. Clothes burn worryingly well I observed as his clothing caught quickly. It was then it got interesting, he wasn't done yet, and after a few moments hesitation and nervous looks in my direction he dropped his boxers. Now I was interested, he was now fully naked. He covered, but only for a few seconds, the guys surrounding him laughing and teasing him as he uncovered himself. I looked, but didn't smile or show any emotion, he was very hairy, but there was no mistaking that he was naked. His penis hung limply between his legs, his testicles hanging behind it as I took in the sight. I stared for a little too long, he was big, like half way down his thigh big, the head of his cock was almost as thick as my wrist and the shaft wasn't far behind it and was long.

Incidentally the teasing from the other guys stopped when they saw how hung he was. I guessed that none of them could compete with him and I just took in the sight. I am not overly turned on by visual stimulus, but a big dick is a big dick, and I was wondering if he got any bigger when he was erect. Not that he needed to, I was fairly sure if I sat on it I would be tasting it, it was that long. "Hey, eyes away girl," one of the others said as they saw me staring.

"Jealous?" I asked as I just grinned at him.

"Nar," he said far too quickly and defensively to which I just grinned, "I am bigger," he added which made me smile.

If he was bigger his wife would never let him out of the house, but it wasn't worth the argument and I just nodded and smiled at him.

Part of the bet was he stayed until closing time, which was about 25 minutes or so. I like a naked guy as much as the next girl, but there is something quite off putting about a guy in a bar with his dick on show. He was handed back his shoes which he put on, but other than that he was naked.

The speed of the drinking slowed down as alcohol levels rose above what was probably sensible and I called for last orders. There were only seven people left in the bar, myself, the nude guy, and five regulars. Four of the regulars left on last orders leaving just myself, Steve, and Dave. Steve was the regular, Dave was the guy with a big cock. I collected the unused glasses and placed them into the glass washer. Exactly on closing time I dinged the bell and Dave exited as quickly as he could. I wasn't sure if he was married or not, a little bit of me hoped that he was, that would be some nice explaining to do why he had been to the pub and come back naked.

I heard the front door of the bar click open and was about to say that we were closed when I saw that it was Hanna. Hanna was my best mate, we had been friends for a long time and she usually popped in for a drink when I was working, mainly because I forgot to charge her most of the time. The rest of the time someone was always willing to buy her a drink for the miniscule chance that she would let them into her pants. She was also 19, blonde, bright blue eyes, 6 foot tall with very long legs. She had her hair tied back in a ponytail that was halfway down her back. She was wearing a loose t-shirt and hipster jeans with checker board vans.

"Erm... was he naked?" Hanna asked as she came in pointing her thumb over her shoulder towards the door with a very confused expression.

"Yeah. Don't ask," I replied with a shrug as she came in and sat at the bar. I poured her a drink and forgot to charge her for it as was the norm. "Did you see his... you know?"

"Yeah I did," she grinned at me. "A bit of pain hurt no one," she smiled as she crossed her legs protectively.

I did the final glass collection and on my way passed the discarded boxers I nodded my head towards them on the floor. "Get rid please," I said, "I ain't touching them."

"I bet you have touched worse," Steve replied with a grin.

"Yeah, by choice, and those, I choose not to," I replied back, "Burn them. Bin them, whatever."

He picked them up with finger tips and threw them into the dying embers that reignited for a few seconds as the boxers disappeared. "Do you want a few games for your tips?" Steve asked.

"Closed," I said looking at the time.

"Lock up then and grab a cue," he said.

"Don't you have a home to go to?" I asked him to which he just shrugged. I tipped the jar out and counted up 22 dollars and some change which wasn't bad for a slow Tuesday night. "2 dollars?" I said.

He racked them up, we put our 2 dollars on the table and I broke. I got a good break, and cleaned up. We went again, Hanna helping herself to another vodka and coke as I lost the next two which put me at just over 20 bucks for the night. Any less than that and it wasn't worth me getting dressed to come into work so I called it a night there with the pool.

"One for the road?" Steve suggested.

"You paying?" I asked him.

"Sure," he shrugged, "One more, and a friendly three player game, you two vs me."

I poured some drinks and took his money placing it into the cash register. We racked up the balls and Hanna broke. Not that he was watching the break, there was a 19 year old girl bent over a pool table to perv at, and that is just what he did. Half his attention was on her ass, the other half was on mine. He wasn't playing to win, he was playing to make the shots as awkward as possible so we were in compromising positions while taking our shots. No harm though, if he wanted to perv on us and no doubt whack himself off to whatever sordid fantasy he cooked up later then it was no skin off our noses.

Hanna potted the black and celebrated the victory. We high fived and swept the remaining balls into the pockets. "How about you play for clothes?" he suggested, sounding more hopeful than confident.

"How about no," Hanna said immediately.

"It was worth a try," he shrugged.

"Would you even survive seeing one, or both of us naked at your age?" I teased, sticking my tongue out at him playfully.

"Cheeky bitch," he retorted as he finished his drink, "You two sleeping together then?" he asked with a grin.

"Yeah," Hanna said, "We are gonna go back to her place and take it in turns going down on each other."

"Hell yeah," I grinned, "Gonna fuck each other senseless," I added with a wry smile.

"God I wish," he said wistfully as he looked at us, "That would probably kill me."

The truth was that we were sexual with each other, Not in a serious way, we were both more into guys, but as she was here I assume she didn't have a guy and she knew that I wouldn't as I had been working. So I assumed that we were going back to mine and we were going to have a bit of fun. We always went back to mine as her Dad had caught us a few months back, and I would have thought seeing me eating his daughter out would have been a fantasy of some sort, but nope, he went absolutely nuts. As in screaming and shouting at the unnatural stuff that we were doing and to get the fuck out while doing that. He also called me a dirty slut, which was rich considering if he had walked in a few minutes earlier it would have been his daughter eating me out.

Because of that, we went back to mine, my Dad was a long distance lorry driver, or so he claimed, he spent most of his time drunk in bars trying to pick up women. We could do it in the same room as him and he would be likely too pissed to notice, or even if he noticed he would be too pissed to remember the next day.

stripgnd
stripgnd
591 Followers