Sophie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve finished his drink and placed the empty glass on the bar. "Night ladies," he said as he picked up his coat and left the bar. I followed him and locked the door behind him. I placed the glass washer on for the last few and looked at Hanna. She grinned at me in the way that said "Yep, lets fuck."

"Horny?" I asked her.

"Always," she grinned as she practically leapt on me kissing me and stroking her hands under my top at the back.

I kissed her back and returned the favour, my hands stroking her bare back as I fumbled with her bra for a few seconds. She didn't have such issues as I didn't have one on and she squeezed my nipples quite hard. "Oo yeah, okay," I mumbled softly to her breaking off the kiss, "Just need to cash up," I said.

"Yeah, k," she said lifting my top up and exposing my breasts. She bent down and licked my left nipple, teasing it for a second or so before biting it quite hard.

"Two mins," I said as I pulled away and straightened my top out as I emptied the cash register and counted up the money. I put it into cash bags and placed it into the safe which I locked. I went into the back and tapped on the owners door, I went in and told him that I was getting off home for the night.

She leapt on me again as soon as I went back into the bar and this time I didn't try to undo her bra, I just slid my hands up the front of her top and pushed it out of the way. Her hard nipples felt so nice between my fingers as I squeezed them in turn until she flinched and pulled away. She bit my lip and using my lip ring she gently tugged at my lip as we kissed. "Shame that guy with the big cock has gone," Hanna grinned at me.

"Yeah," I replied, "He would have split me in half."

"I'll do my best," she grinned at me, "Wanna go back to your place and try and hurt each other?"

"Fuck yes I do," I beamed at her dragging her out of the bar and locked the door behind me.

I only lived a five minute walk away, and living in a back water town public displays of affection between two girls would attract the wrong sort of attention or even worse, the wrath of the lord. We walked quickly, but as a normal couple of friends would until we got back to my house. I unlocked the door and went inside. "Hello!?!" I shouted and waited to see if anyone replied.

There was no reply so I dragged Hanna inside and closed the door behind her. Before I had turned around she had lifted my top off and was already working on my shorts. I slid her top up and over her head as she sucked on my nipples one at a time. I unclipped her bra and pinched her nipples as I felt my shorts go loose and felt them slide down. I stepped out of them so I was only wearing high heals, tights and panties. She was wearing shoes, socks, jeans and I assume panties. I unfastened her jeans, but my tights were next as I kicked my shoes off and then the tights. Hanna took off her shoes and socks and I slid her jeans down making sure I took her panties with them so she was naked. "Wet?" I grinned at her as I moved my hand to finger her. She was already wet and I slid my index finger deep inside her.

"Yeah," she whispered as she felt my finger inside her, "Lose yours," she added as she simultaneously pushed my panties down and I felt her return the favour with her finger. We kissed, both of us naked and stood in the hallway to my house. Our hands all over each others bodies and our kisses intense. We were both hairless, our smooth pussies pressing against the back of ours hands as we fingered each other. Our breasts touching as I tightly grabbed hold of her bum and pulled her into me. "Lets go upstairs?" she suggested between kisses, her hands all over me as we made out in the hallway.

"Yeah, just lock the door" I whispered fumbling with the door lock and removing the key as she practically dragged me upstairs leaving our clothes strewn across the hallway.

We were both horny and just needed to get release. There was no love making, it was just sex and power. She pushed me hard onto the bed and I landed in an undignified heap on my back. I opened my legs for her, but she ignored my unspoken request. She straddled me, and hovering above my face she lowered herself onto my waiting tongue. I licked at her, her sweet taste filling my mouth as I flicked my tongue in and out of her. Gently teasing my index finger into her she moaned softly as her body surrendered and I added a second finger. I let her control the pace, not that I had much choice as she was sat on my face so I was at her mercy. She rode my tongue and lips, gyrating herself across my tongue as she tried to get herself off.

"Don't cum," I said pushing her off me so I could speak and to stop her cumming as I reached into my bedside draw and took out my newest dildo. Life in the small town was boring, luckily online delivery services were quite good and as I had a lot of time to myself I needed entertainment.

"Aww why?" she complained, but her eyes widened when she saw what I was holding. "Holy fuck, where is that going?" she asked as she stared at it. It had an insertable length of 12 inches, and a girth of equal intimidation. It was a dark purple in colour and was made of silicone that felt as close to the real thing as I had found. It had a small reservoir of lubricant inside it that when you squeezed the handle it oozed some out along the shaft.

"Up your ass if you cum first," I grinned at her.

"Yeah fuck off," she said staring at it, "There is no fucking way that is going up my ass."

"Don't cum then," I said as I rolled her off me and took my turn on top. I got into 69 position and went down on her again.

We went at it, climax races were fun and we both knew exactly how to get each other off. She rubbed and licked my clit as I squirmed and wriggled above her, where as I knew she didn't get off with clit attention, so I was fingering her aggressively with three fingers. That was her limit, and in fact she pulled away a few times when I tried to go too deep with them. "Cum you slut," I urged as I fingered her, trailing kisses and my tongue around the insides of her thighs.

"No," she said breaking off what she was doing to me for a seconds. No witty come back, or abuse, she was fighting her orgasm and losing. I shifted my position to give me a better angle for my wrist and hand and went as hard and fast as I could.

She moaned and gave out involuntary squeaks and gasps as we played with each other. She was good, but she was too distracted by what I was doing and although it felt amazing, I wasn't going to cum. She was beneath me, her legs wide open for me as I stared between her legs. Fully hairless down there her excitement was glistening on her bare skin, my position gave me a glimpse of her tight ass and I grinned to myself. We both didn't mind it up the ass, but 12 inches up it was going to be awkward in the morning.

I took a gamble and with my left hand I gently pushed against her ass. She moved slightly, but not enough to stop me and I slowly pushed my index finger into her. "Oh you bitch," she groaned as I pushed into her back door.

"Give it up," I urged, "Cum," I said kissing her between the legs. She had stopped fingering me, laying on her back with her legs wide open she was resigned to her fate. She came violently, her pussy clamping onto my fingers and I had to remove one as I felt like she was going to break it. She moaned loudly as I fingered her pussy and ass, her tummy twitching and rippling as she climaxed.

"Fuck," she said moving her head to to stare at the dildo.

"Finish me off first," I said pushing her off the bed and moving to the edge. She got on her knees and I pushed her face between my legs.

She licked me and gently nibbled at my clit. Her fingers gently teased the entrance to my vagina, but she didn't penetrate until my eyes rolled into the back of my head and I orgasmed. Feeling my pulses on her lips and tongue she forced two fingers into me. I screamed, my vision flashing and blacking out for a second as I climaxed powerfully.

I dragged her onto the bed and threw her onto her back. "Suck it," I said shoving the dildo towards her mouth. She looked at it for a second, but begrudgingly opened her mouth. She was not a fan of giving head and just it being in her mouth made her gag and heave and I giggled and teased her as I tried to ram it down her throat. "It is going up your ass, better get it nice and wet," I grinned at her.

She just stared at me with hate in her eyes as she sucked on the toy. She barely took the head of it into her mouth and after a few moments I pulled it away from her and she looked at me. I didn't need to say anything, she rolled onto her front, got on all fours and rested her forehead on the bed. I squeezed the handle a few times to apply some lube and gently pushed it against her back door. She tensed as she felt the cool toy against her and I just held it against her until she got used to it and relaxed a little. It was a big toy, and she had a tight ass, if she really tensed and didn't want it in her there was no way I was forcing it without causing her serious pain. A bit of pain was the idea, but I didn't want to hurt her. Much.

"Deep breath," I suggested as I applied a bit more pressure against her ass.

"Oh fuck," she whispered as I felt her body lose the battle and watched the tip of the toy stretch her wide enough to enter her, "Fuck fuck fuck, that is big," she said softly as I stopped when she had taken the head.

"Feel nice?" I teased, slowly pushing the toy into her.

"Feels like nasty toilet stuff needs to happen," she whimpered.

"Please don't," I said as she took the first 6 inches. "Half way," I said.

"Yeah, go slow," she said, not that she needed to as I was and I was genuinely surprised as she took the full length.

"12 inches up your ass you fucking slut," I giggled as I wiggled the toy inside her.

"Yeah, and it feels like every inch," she said between laboured breaths, "Fuck me that isn't nice."

I slowly pulled it out of her a few inches and started to screw her up the ass with it. She moaned as I did so, but she didn't protest, and so I kept going. I gradually increased the length of the stroke until I was sliding half of it in and out of her. "Finger yourself," I said, "When you cum again I will take it out."

"Don't need to," she gasped, her face bright red, "I am gonna cum anyway."

"Oh no way, with just a cock up your ass?" I said sounding surprised. Sure enough though she twitched again shuddering to orgasm.

"Fuck me," she whispered almost silently as she breathed heavily. I held the toy inside her for a few moments longer until I was sure she had finished her orgasm.

I slowly pulled it out of her, amazed by the length that he had taken and it exited her with an audible pop. She flopped to the side and covered her ass up, she knew she would be agape, and protected herself from my prying eyes. I left her for a few minutes to recover, then we kissed and cuddled. We stayed naked, chatting into the small hours of the morning. "Drink?" I offered her to which she accepted.

I went downstairs and made us a couple of drinks. I collected our clothing on the way and brought it up with the drinks dumping it on the floor. We slept naked, cuddled in each others arms underneath a thin sheet. She felt so nice and warm, her soft skin pressing against mine as we kissed occasionally, half asleep. The sun woke me up and I opened one eye to look out of the window. The curtains were threadbare to say the least and offered very little or protection from the light that was seeping through them. Hanna woke up as well and went to have a quick shower. "Gotta go to work," she said kissing me on the forehead.

"Yeah yeah, fuck and chuck, whatever," I smiled at her.

"You love it, dirty whore," she grinned back at me kissing me again.

"Ooo yeah I do," I replied opening me eyes and looking at her. "Time for a quicky?"

"I wish, late already," she said checking her watch, "Rub yourself off to these if you want," she added throwing her panties at me.

"Will do," I replied gripping them in my fist, "See ya later?"

"Prob weekend," she said, "I dont have a key to lock the front door, you awake?"

"Yeah," I said, sounding not at all awake.

"Don't fall asleep," she said yanking the duvet off me leaving me naked and exposed.

"Yeah yeah, I wont," I protested curling up to try and hold onto the warmth and maintain a little modesty.

"See ya soon," she said, kissing me again and stroking her hand across my bare back.

"Yeah hun, have fun," I said kissing her back.

I dropped her panties onto the floor, I had intended to get up straight away and at least lock the front door, but instead I dozed for a while and got woken up by my bedroom door slamming open. "One sec," I said suddenly awake and aware I was naked.

"Fucking lock the front door," my Dad yelled at me, "Stupid fucking bitch," he snapped as he stared at me. He didn't seem to pick up that I was naked and desperately trying to hide my modesty.

"Yeah sorry," I said giving up my breasts and just covering between my legs.

It was then he seemed to notice that I was naked. He stared at me for a couple of seconds making me feel very self conscious as I tried to hide my boobs with my elbows and arms. "It isn't natural you know," he said as his eyes diverted towards the floor and back to my naked body.

"What isn't?" I asked genuinely confused by his statement, a naked girl is fairly natural, her dad barging in and staring at her naked not so much, but I assumed he was not referring to that.

"Hanna," he said.

"What about Hanna?" I asked stealing a glimpse at the floor and seeing two pairs of panties discarded on the floor and putting two and two together.

"You two..." he said staring at me, "Fucking. It is not natural," he added.

I was lost for words, I didn't think he knew or cared. "Erm, we don't," I stammered cursing myself for falling asleep again.

"Don't lie," he said, "It is fucking weird."

"It is just messing around," I said looking at him. He was drunk, and angry, and that is a bad combination. I looked for an escape route, but he was stood in the doorway, and where would I go with no clothes on anyway?

"Don't you like cock?" he asked me, his bluntness startling me as my dad asked me if I liked cock. How do I answer that? Yeah, I do, but I don't want my dad knowing anything about my sex life, he already knew I was casually banging my best mate. "Well?" he asked almost growling at me.

"Well, erm..." I said quietly, "Dad you are scaring me," I added meekly opting for full submission to try and pacify him.

"You should," he said as he advanced into the room and struck me. His closed fist slammed into my right side and instantly winded I surrendered all modesty and his eyes locked between my legs.

"I'm sorry," I gasped between shivering breaths as he punched me in the face stunning me for a second.

"Time you knew what you were missing," he growled unzipping himself and forcing my legs open.

"No," I said, "No don't," I said, but my protests were greeted by a second punch to the face and the next I knew he was in me.

"Enjoy it?" he growled.

"Dad, no," I pleaded, "I am not wet enough, don't," I added, but could feel him all the way inside me, my pussy protesting at the invasion as he punched me again to shut me up.

I woke up a bit later, my legs still wide open and I knew that I had been used, the all too regular feeling of being penetrated when not turned on enough radiated from down there. I closed my legs and felt the shame rise up inside me as I knew the semen still in me was my Dads. It wasn't the first time, and it wouldn't be the last, he had taken my virginity many years ago and this morning was just another abuse in a long line of abuse.

I showered and went downstairs and we looked at each other. A distant recognition of what had transpired, but neither of us mentioned it. I made myself a cup of coffee and some toast and got sorted to go to work. I wasn't due on for another four hours, but I didn't want to be in the house, and at least the bar had alcohol.

I grabbed my coat and muttered "See ya later" to my Dad who just grunted in my general direction.

I went into the bar that had only just opened, the owner was stood behind the bar and looked at me. The bar was empty, I am not sure why he opened so early, but he always did and I was grateful for the safe place. "You okay?" he asked, the sound of concern in his voice as he looked at me.

I had a swollen lip and an eye that was slowly going black. "Yeah," I replied, "Okay to just sit here till my shift?"

"Yeah sure," he said watching me take a seat out of the way. I fought back the tears, it happened way too regularly, once was too regular, so that was maybe a poor choice of words. Weekly was normal for the beatings, but he rarely hurt me and it had been so long since he had raped me I was still reeling from the shock of it all. I guess alcohol and knowing I had been with Hanna sparked his rage and I caught the brunt of it.

I checked myself in my make-up mirror that I had in my bag and winced when I touched my lip. "Fucks sake," I muttered to myself as I assessed the damage. No one tips a girl with a split lip, and tips was what I relied on as the pay was shocking. I tried some lipstick and other options, which hid it to a fashion, but even if you couldn't see the split, the left side of my lower lip was still twice the size of the right side. My eye could be masked with make-up easily, assuming it didn't swell up, but it didn't look like it would do as it hadn't yet.

The owner came over and placed a drink in front of me. "I have no money," I said.

"No probs, on the house," he said as he looked at me. "Fall out with the boyfriend?"

"Yeah, something like that," I replied looking at him.

"Does your Dad know?" he asked. I just looked at him with an expression that must have been too easy to read. "Oh, sorry," he said as he connected the dots and was temporarily lost for words. He knew of my dad, but they weren't mates or anything.

"It is okay," I replied as I took a sip of the drink he had brought me. Damn my lip hurt now the adrenaline had worn off and the pain and swelling was coming out.

"He shouldn't be hitting you," he said, "Have you reported it?"

"He also probably shouldn't be raping me," I thought to myself silently but thankfully the expression associated with that thought was harder to read and he didn't pick up on it. "He just gets mad," I defended, "He drinks too much."

"Either way, no excuse," he said.

"Yeah I know, but..." I began, but there was no defence for it and me trying to find or fabricate one was just stupid, so I didn't even try.

He just rested his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it in a way that a grandparent would. A reassuring and intimate, yet safe gesture. He went back to the bar and left me too it as I sat and watched the sport for something to do. The bar began to fill up during the afternoon and he kept bringing me free drinks when I ran out. It was only diet coke, but it was a nice gesture, and I honestly think if it was stronger I would be in tears by now. Alcohol is bad when emotional.

Four o clock came around and I got up and went behind the bar. "You okay to work?" he said looking at me, "I can cover if you want?"

"Nar, I would rather keep busy," I said, "Thanks though."

"Okay," he said looking at me sympathetically.

He stayed with me, he usually goes into the back as soon as I turn up, but he stuck around for a good hour. Which was nice, checking that I was okay. The human mind is great at shutting things out when it is kept occupied. I am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing, but it was a thing and I soon just got on with my job of selling drinks, being cute, and some light flirting. Guys drink more when a cute girl serves them, and they drink a lot more when she engages and dangles the slight possibility that she is interested. Not leading people on or anything like that, but male ego likes a massage every now and then, and when the average age is 50+ they find it nice to know that they have still got it. No one mentioned my lip, they either didn't notice, didn't care or were just too polite to point it out. They probably just assumed that I had refused to suck my boyfriend or something and got put back in my place.