Sophie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No trouble guys," I shouted as there were raised voices at the darts board. The commotion continued and I watched from behind the bar. I would get squished if I waded into any sort of trouble. A couple of guys who I didn't know were pushing at each other. "Hey, fucking knock it off," I yelled slamming a glass down on the bar to draw attention towards me.

They looked at me and muttered something, seeing a 5 foot petite girl telling them off had a strange effect, it either sparked their paternal instinct or stirred other basic desires. Either way, they began to break it up just as Brad waded in. "Leave it Brad," I said as I saw him about to apply some home made control.

"Do you want them out?" Brad asked. He was 6 foot tall, built like a quarter back and not the sharpest tool in the box.

"You gonna behave?" I asked them to which both they just nodded, "Nar, just behave and we are all friends."

Brad looked at them and they both glared back at him. As long as whatever was going on in their heads happened outside I really didn't care. The stare off lasted a few seconds too long and I was expecting to be dialling for the police soon enough, but they seemed to sort it out without words or fists and it all settled down again.

The night ended and I cashed up, locked up and went into the back. "Hey, all sorted," I said, "Thanks for earlier."

"No worries," he said, "Are you going home now?" he asked.

"Yeah, I guess," I said having not really thought about it. I had toyed with going to Hanna's, but if she was around she would have come in.

"Feel free to stay here," he said, "I keep the spare room all made up for when my granddaughter visits."

"I don't have anything with me," I said.

"What do you need?" he asked, "Clean towels in the cupboard and there is a lock on the door so no issues with privacy."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah, course," he said as he showed me where the spare room was.

It was a twin room, the two single beds were separated by a small bedside table and the furnishings were typical grandparent, flowery and a few decades out of date. It was spotlessly clean though and he clearly kept it ready for use at a moments notice. He pointed out the cupboard where the towels were and showed me where the bathroom was. "I have an en-suite, so that one is yours," he said, "When I get up I will switch on the landing light. Just so you know I am up and about if you need to go to the bathroom or whatever."

"Yeah k, thanks," I said as he disappeared back into his room and I heard the door lock click. What was it with the elderly and locks? Mine had been the same.

I went to the bathroom, which didn't take long, I had nothing to do my teeth with which felt horrible. I switched off the light and went back into my room. I locked the door, I trusted him, but I didn't have anything to sleep in and after this morning it just made me feel better. I undressed and folded my clothes as I would have to wear them tomorrow. I kept my panties on as I removed my make-up using the few wipes that I had with me in my bag. I let my hair down and brushed it as best I could with the small hairbrush that I had in my bag. I tied it up again into a pony tail and got into bed. I switched the bedside light off, rolled onto my side and curled up into a ball and closed my eyes.

I wasn't expecting to sleep, but the next thing I knew was the daylight was beaming in through the thin blinds and I was in the exact same position. I rolled onto my back and stretched my legs and arms out. Checking the door was still closed and locked I kicked off the sheets and got up. Holding my arm across my bare chest just in case, I twitched the curtains to check on the weather. Sunshine and perfect blue skies and not a soul to be seen. Where the bar was situated I could dance around on the roof fully naked and be in very little danger of anyone seeing me.

I dressed and unlocked the door. I grinned when I saw that the landing light was on. I switched it off and went downstairs. "Hi," he said looking at me, "Coffee pot is warm. Sleep okay?"

"Yeah, great thanks," I said pouring myself a cup of coffee and sitting at the table with him.

"Stay as long as you want," he said, "Steph isn't due for weeks."

"Thanks again," I said assuming Steph was his granddaughter.

That day I went back to my house and collected a few things. Dad wasn't in, which was good, and I didn't leave a note. I went back to the bar and that was me for rest of the week.

I worked my usual shift, four till close. I slept there and worked there. I cooked him his meals as a thank you and didn't see my Dad all week. He knew where I worked, and he didn't come in to find me so I didn't bother seeing him either. Hanna came in a few times and I told her all about it, I missed out the being raped part. She knew he beat me, but I had never told her that he went further than that.

Sunday night the bar closed early and we were sat in his living room sipping at a bottle of whisky between us. Neither of us were drunk, but if I had a license I wouldn't be driving either, and if he had a car I would stop him driving as well. I had counted up my tips, and even with my wages after buying food, toiletries and the essentials I barely had two dollars to rub together. "I cant afford rent," I said to him.

"Rent?" he said looking at me.

"I assume I don't live here for free?" I replied.

"You live here?" he asked looking at me.

"I have been doing," I said looking at him.

"How much is rent these days?" he asked sipping at his drink.

"As the landlord, whatever you want I guess," I said.

"Well, you buy food and cook, and we'll call it even?" he said.

I smiled at him, I could easily take advantage of his generosity and live here rent free for the cost of a few dollars food and my time to cook. It just didn't feel right though, I always measured stuff like this on if I would feel right if it was ever discussed in public, and rent being food and cooking didn't sit right with me. "When was the last time you had a BJ?" I asked.

"Erm, pardon?" he said.

"You heard," I grinned, "When was the last time you had a blow job?"

"Err, never a guess," he said, "Me and my wife were childhood sweethearts, and she was very traditional."

"Lets put the rent up to food, cook and a BJ?" I suggested grinning at him.

"You don't have to," he said staring at me.

"No, I don't, but I want to," I said as I stood up.

He insisted that I didn't have to, but he watched me get closer and as I knelt down he allowed his legs to open. I unzipped him and pulled his jeans down. He wasn't wearing underwear and his cock pointed straight at me. I wasn't sure how old he was, and wasn't sure if he was still capable of getting it up, he was.

I kissed the tip of his penis, circling my tongue around his head before letting him slide into my mouth. He moaned loudly as my wet warm mouth allowed him into it. "Oh wow, that is good," he said urgently as I slowly sucked him. I grinned up at him and used my right hand to gently play with his balls. He was far and away the oldest guy I had ever been with, and I was fascinated with how even his pubes were grey.

He didn't thrust into my mouth. He just stared down at me and watched as I bobbed my head up and down sliding his length in and out of my mouth. He wasn't very long, I still couldn't take all of him, but I could take enough to not need to use my hand to simulate deeper into my mouth. I looked up at him and made eye contact with him, my wide eyes staring up at him as he stared back, his dick in my mouth. "Fuck me," he said at barely more than a whisper, "You will be the death of me."

"Good way to go?" I asked him, stopping sucking him just long enough to ask the question.

He just nodded and closed his eyes, tilting his head back as I sucked him. He looked down at me again and stared for a second. "Can you take your top off?" he asked me.

"Sure," I said looking up at him, "Has the rent gone up already?"

"Haha," he laughed, "Yeah I guess."

I stopped sucking him as I lifted my t-shirt up and over my head. It was all I was wearing, I didn't have a bra on, and his eyes looked like they were on stalks as I continued to suck him off. I don't think he actually saw my breasts, the angle I was at and with no hesitation from top off to sucking him again I doubt he saw much, if anything at all. My bare back though making it obvious that I was topless. I was wearing my high heel shoes and cut off denim shorts, I didn't have any tights on. I bobbed my head up and down on him, I was impressed how long he was lasting, most other guys I did this too blew their load pretty quickly.

I lifted myself up on my knees and leaned over him so I was above him. He couldn't see my eyes any more, but it gave me a much better angle and allowed me to go faster being able to use my whole body as opposed to just my neck. "Do you have any panties on?" he asked to which I just nodded. I looked up at him and he smiled, I took the hint and unfastened my shorts while I sucked him. "Leave the panties and shoes on," he grinned to which I smiled back from around his cock and nodded. Rent gone up twice in 5 minutes, tough landlord I thought to myself.

I wriggled my shorts down and off so I was now just wearing my high heeled shoes and black thong cut panties. He stared down at me and I felt him thrust slightly, just the once, but he thrust back into my eager mouth. I changed the angle slightly in readiness for his orgasm so it didn't go straight down my throat and kept doing. Sucking him to create a vacuum in my mouth, my fingers gently tickling and playing with his balls I bobbed my head up and down on him at a speed that was quick, but one I could maintain for a while.

As it happened I didn't need to prepare for a surprise orgasm, and like a gentleman he warned me. "Oh wow, gonna cum," he gasped as he stared at me. I sat back on my heels and stared up at him taking over with my hand.

"Do you want me to get naked?" I asked him.

"No," he gasped staring at me as I slid my hand up and down him.

I took the tip of his penis back into my mouth and just held it there, my hand moving it up and down him as quickly as I could I felt his cock get stiffer and I tasted the unmistakable taste of semen. Ribbon after ribbon of his sticky thick cum squirted into my mouth, the first two hitting the roof of my mouth with force, but the last three just pulsing out onto my tongue. I slowed down with my hand and held him for a second. I looked up at him and he looked pretty much done to me, so I closed my lips around him and pulled him out of my mouth.

I had taken a tissue off the table earlier and while he was barely conscious with pleasure I held it to my mouth and spat his cum into it. I wrapped the tissue up and palmed it to hide it. I didn't mind giving a blow job, in fact it was quite fun, but I couldn't swallow, the texture made me heave and if it stayed in my mouth for too long it got messy so I always spat it out, or pulled him out before he came and let him cum on my face. "Damn, that was nice," he said staring at me with glassy eyes.

"Glad you approve," I grinned wiping my mouth with the back of my hand and standing up. Naked except for shoes and a fairly small pair of panties his eyes lit up again as he saw me half naked. My small nipples were hard, the coolness of the air and the fact I had just sucked him off meant that I was excited. The panties were plain black, a small thong cut, bordering on a g-string style and except for the essential coverage at the front they were fairly minimal. Although the small triangle of material covered what it needed to, there was a lot of skin on show and it didnt take much working out to see that I maintained a very trimmed, or hairless pussy, which was where his eyes were focused.

"Wow," he said, almost sounding like he was in a daze as he stared between my legs.

I stood in front of him for a few seconds while he perved at me. "Night, see ya in the morning," I said leaving my clothes on the floor and heading upstairs.

"Yeah, night," he said, his eyes following my barely covered ass as I left the room.

So that was my rent for the next three weeks. I bought the food and cooked for him, then each Sunday night after the bar had closed, we had a few whiskey's, chatted and laughed until the early hours before I stripped to my panties and shoes and sucked him off. Through the week there was no mention of additional rent payments, the light was left on when he was awake and he didn't once encroach on my privacy.

*************

All comments welcome

Thanks for reading