Sophie from Work

Story Info
Sophie from work and her horny roommate.
1.2k words
12.7k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is not the first time I got this feeling from my colleague that she was up to something. It is small hints and eye contact with lust in her eyes.

It was not long after our office meeting that Sophie asked me to go with her for a job that requires my attention. Well, as best as I can remember, the next time we met was a later that week after she came to my room and fucked me senseless.

I was not sure how it happened but it just did.

The next week on my way home I received a whatsapp picture, it was her lips and tongue, then another, it was her nipple, then another, strangely her fingers. This was followed shortly by a text saying, my pussy juice on my fingers.

I was nearly home when I got a close up of her wet, pink pussy lips and clit.

My cock was straining in my pants. She sure did know how to get me worked up.

Then the next text saying, you know where I live get in the car. I'm now the boss.

Without hesitation I went to her home, and by the time I arrived at her door she was there, with nothing on, and the door wide open.

She giggled and then stuck her tongue down my throat right there on the door step, whilst at the same time attacking my belt and zip, before I could get inside she had my trousers round my ankles, and my boxers with them, she was on her knees and my cock was in her warm, wet mouth, being stroked by her tongue.

She looked up at me with a wicked look in her eyes, "c'mon let me get inside...we could be seen..." I said half concerned and well on my way to couldn't give a fuck!!!

She took me out of her mouth but kept wanking me softly with her hand "the price of admission..." she said "..is a mouthful of your lovely man juice, fresh and salty" she continued whilst squeezing my testicles till I almost yelped.

"But wait, c'mon we will be seen!" I exclaimed, now really concerned

"Then you had better hurry up" she replied as she put her mouth back over my cock, and inserted her index finger up my anus and started massaging my prostate. God, for somebody who had until my garage never given a bloke a blow job she sure was enjoying herself.

so I started thrusting into her mouth seeking out her tongue with my glans in a bid to further my quest to cum in her mouth and get inside.

God the whole thing was so amazing, with the air on my arse and balls and cock as it slid in and out of her lovely moist warm mouth, adding to the thrill of potential discovery. All of a sudden out of the corner of my eye I caught a movement at an upstairs window in the house in the corner of their cul de sac. Shit it was a girl, watching and cupping her breast through her blouse, squeezing her nipple!

"I shouted a girl watching us" I said in a bit of a panic yet still thrusting into her mouth and throat, ad having what must surely be the very best blow job I will ever experience.

She stopped long enough to say "I well hope so" and with that she renewed her efforts to make me cum. Just as I was pondering what that was supposed to mean, I suddenly felt my cum coming.. I just got it out as I started to squirt she took the first couple into her mouth, pulling away from me so only the head was just inside her lips, moaning with sperm jetted into her mouth and laid across her tongue, then she pulled me out of her mouth and wanked me furiously as another spurt leapt a foot from my cock to her face and breasts.

Not able to make up my mind whether to close my eyes, look at her or at the girl, who was clearly masturbating her pussy below her window sill, whilst watching us with my cock hard cock and extract thick strings of cum from me.

The whole thing was probably the most horny experience I have ever had. When I had finished cumming, she simply kept hold of my cock and pulled me in over the doorstep.

The girls name is Wendy, she is 19, and I want to share you with her. She rent a room from me. She is going to watch you fucking me.

I was amazed at what she was saying, my mind was running in circles and all I could think of to say was "ok".

With that she took me upstairs and we got on her bed and started some gentle, kissing and love-making. I was deep with my tongue in her pussy when there was a knock at the bedroom door and I could hear the girl asking if she can come in now.

Debra the girl came in, she was about 5' 10", a size 8/10, with perky tits, a size A, I thought as I continued giving Sophie's clit a good tongue slapping. She was wearing a short top and hipster jeans, with an obvious dark patch in the groin.

I stopped and turned to Debra and said that I was John. I returned to what I was doing. Sophie started to cum.

All of a sudden I felt two sensations. My tongue was being coated in warm sweet, musty liquid of Sophies cum juice, and my cock was being wrapped in cool elegant fingers.

Oh wow, as I was stiffening, Debra started to wank me through my legs, like she was milking a cow. Sophie jus shouted to put my cock in her. So I obliged, I moved up her body and still with Debra's cool little fingers around my cock, she guided me into Sophie.

As I slid deep into Sophie, I could feel Debra's fingers alternating between my scrotum and my cock shaft.

Then, she slid a finger into my ass. Oh my god, this was turning out to be the best fuck of my life to date.

I looked down to see these fingers manipulating my cock as I thrust in and out of Sophie's pussy. I felt the need, to speed up, and so I started fucking Sophie harder and I could feel my cum building up again.

I was cumming and Sophie was screaming to keep going. Debra took her finger out of my ass and I took my cock out of Sophie. Debra put her other fingers into Sophie's cunt, and scooped out my cum and Sophie's pussy cum, and sucked it off her fingers, she scooped again and this time let Sophie taste it. It was so erotic. I swear,if I had been capable I would have fucked Debra then and there, but instead I satisfied myself and her by giving her pussy a good tongue fucking until she was cumming all over my tongue.

I lay cuddling Sophie and Debra for at least the next 30 minutes. Can't wait to hear from Sophie gain.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The girls name is Wendy it says and from then on she is referred to as Debra. This is careless and a clear turn off.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Pornstar The night my girlfriend sucked a cock in front of everyone.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Every Schoolboy's Dream Sex with MILF teacher + dating her hot cheerleader daughter.in Mature
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Accidental voyeur Husband sets up security cameras and discovers wife's affair.in BDSM
I Left My Wife at The Bar Our sick kid needs to be picked up, but my wife’s having fun.in Loving Wives
More Stories