Sophie in the Stocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wave after wave of electrifying heat flowed out from her pussy to the tips of her extremities. Her body bucked against the way she was pinioned between cock and stocks. Her pussy clamped around the unknown cock repeatedly, milking every drop of hot cum out and into her body.

As the man removed his cock he gruffly commanded those around him: "You...Fuck her. You...Fuck her mouth. You and you...cocks in her hands."

The men obeyed his commands without hesitation, and almost immediately Sophie found herself plugged both ends, with rock-hard cocks in both hands. She was like a rag doll, thrown forwards and backwards as four strangers thrust in four different directions.

Sophie's mind went blank as heat and sensation took over. As was so familiar to her from being fucked by George, once she started cumming she reached new peaks quickly and easily, and orgasm after orgasm hit her.

Completely powerless, she simply submitted to the gangbang. At some point she felt her already cum-soaked pussy fill with another man's seed, and one cock was replaced with another. Swiftly afterwards, the cock in her mouth thrust deep and pumped cum down her throat. Again, cock was replaced by cock was replaced by cock until she lost count of the violations.

At some point she felt a bench being placed underneath her body, and a man laid on the bench. Hands roughly handled her battered body, impaling her on the waiting cock beneath her. With a jolt of understanding, Sophie realised this left her ass exposed and on display for the next man behind. With a sense of trepidation she felt the cold of lube being applied to her most intimate hole, and a warm finger massaging around it.

As the cock underneath her thrust upwards, and the cock in her mouth slid over her lips, she felt a finger probe and stretch her ass. Deeply conflicting emotions ran through her body - she was nervous about how roughly her ass might be fucked, but at the same time her deepest fantasy was to have all her holes filled without her consent. It was clear that this was about to come true, in public, on film.

As these latter thoughts started to take over, Sophie felt her ass relax and a second finger slip in. What had previously simply been pressure morphed into a deliciously taboo pleasure, and as the fingers were removed and the hot, hard head of another cock pressed at her asshole, she welcomed it by thrusting upwards.

Slowly, and surprisingly gently at first, a third cock slid into her. At last, she was completely plugged. With a jolt, she realised that the positioning also gave her a degree of control for the first time. She was able to rock her hips forwards to impale herself on the cock buried in her pussy, or backwards to impale herself on the cock deep in her ass. And as she rocked she could feel the heads of both cocks rubbing against one another through the walls of her pussy.

The conscious part of her mind retreated further, and deep animal instinct took over. Groaning and shuddering with a fire borne of the freedom that comes from total sexual submission, she sucked and fucked all three cocks hungrily. Drinking down the cum that flowed into her mouth once more, she started hammering her hips to encourage the cocks in her other two holes to erupt.

When they did so simultaneously, the wave of sexual release that flowed through her drove her to another blinding orgasm. And when the three cocks were replaced with three new ones, and three new ones after that, she welcomed every new invasion with every fibre of her being.

After hours of this she turned to one side, dazed but blissful, only to be startled by the sight looking down off the platform into the body of the square. Restricted as her view was by the stocks, she couldn't see the area of the square directly behind her.

What she could see was a long queue snaking its way over the square, with a tall, handsome man (her first assailant?) patrolling it. Hundreds of men were queuing up to violate her. She hadn't thought it would be possible for her to be any more turned on, but the sight left her speechless with desire to service every single cock in that queue.

And yet, as the afternoon wore on the queue never diminished. Eventually a large group detached itself from the back of the queue and, after talking to the mysterious gatekeeper of her body, walked onto the platform.

By their footfalls on the platform steps it sounded like at least 10 men. Sophie craned her neck, but could only spy the (very welcome) sight of four cocks arranged around her face and hands. Each man was pumping his cock through his fist furiously. She could only assume (but couldn't know) that there was a ring of men all around her body that were doing the same.

Her suspicions became sure knowledge as she felt the first warm ropes of cum splash across her back. More quickly followed over her legs and breasts, on her ass cheeks and then finally all over her face and hair. As a large pool dripped onto her upper lip Sophie hungrily tasted yet another new source of cum.

As the day wore on, Sophie's body became limp with exhaustion, yet cum still filled her and her body was still wracked by powerful orgasms. Eventually, though, the queue dwindled and, as the last three spurts in her mouth, pussy and ass filled her, Sophie slumped into a deep sexual contentment.

Both relief and a surprising sense of disappointment flowed through her as Big Ben chimed 6 and any remaining men in the square melted away. Disappointment turned to lascivious excitement, though, as she spotted George walking across the square towards her.

Something about the utter depravity of her cum-covered body, with uncountable sources of strange men's cum dripping out of every hole left Sophie with just enough energy to feel the telltale fire of one final release buried within her, wanting to find its way to the surface.

She smiled coyly at George as he mounted the platform and walked around into her field of view. As he moved towards the padlock to release her, her "uh, uh" stopped him in his tracks.

"Take control", she whispered, code between her and George that meant he could use her body however he wanted.

George's eyes widened. His deepest fantasies involved exhibiting Sophie's body, so he was already rock hard at the sight of his beautiful wife, trapped on display with cameras rolling.

George disappeared from Sophie's view, and just the anticipation of what he was going to do to her caused that final release that she knew was buried to build inside her.

George, meanwhile, could see Sophie's battered and engorged pussy lips, and could see the stream of cum flowing out of those lips. Looking down, the pool directly below her pussy hinted at the relentless pummeling his wife's pussy had received over the course of the day.

He noticed with lust the similar stream flowing out of her ass, his mind immediately filled with images of the relentless fucking she must have experienced. Releasing his rock-hard cock, Sophie bucked with pleasure as he ran his head the full length of her moist pussy lips, then groaned in frustration as the sensation disappeared.

Trapped as she was, Sophie couldn't see what George was up to, and so it was with a delicious surprise when she felt two fingers probe her ass. Having been stretched all day, her ass was easily able to accommodate his explorations, and delicious reminders of earlier invasions caused juices to flow in her pussy anew.

With fingers still buried in her ass, Sophie took a startled intake of breath as George drove his cock deep into her pussy. Sophie didn't even have a chance to release the breath before George was pistoning with full force into and out of her pussy, plugging her ass with his fingers as he went.

Soon, though, George withdrew from her ass and she saw two hands gripping the stocks above her head. This new leverage allowed George to increase the force of her thrusts until Sophie was once again being banged ferociously, The force of every thrust felt as though it was squeezing the final orgasm out of her body and before she knew it her body was pulsating and bucking once more with a final, delicious release. She sighed contentedly as George growled out his own explosion, his cum joining the cocktail in her pussy.

---

Three days later, lying in bed whilst their son napped, the whole experience seemed like a dream. Roping George into watching her guilty pleasure, Love Island, she lay mewling with contentment as he gave her one of his daily foot massages.

Yet another ad break. Eugh.

"I think I'm going to pay for premium agai..." Sophie's absent-minded chatter stopped dead as the advert aired.

"PROTECT YOUR VIRTUE. POLICE YOUR MORALITY." The announcer on the advert barked. "There are men out there just waiting to do this to you", he continued, as a ultra high definition video was displayed of Sophie's body on Trafalgar Square.

Sophie was being assaulted on all sides. The definition in the footage showed every detail - from the glistening drop of cum dropping of her hard nipple, to the cocks pistoning in and out of every hole.

Sophie immediately blushed with deep humiliation. This advert was being shown to everyone. Everyone was seeing her body being used in the worst way. Her only saving grace was that any identifying features were hidden the other side of the stocks.

The government had clearly paid a premium for the advertising space as the video went on and on, and Sophie was sure she could spy the cum flowing out of her pussy as one cock was replaced by another.

George looked over to Sophie, knowing her better than she knew herself. Noting the flush of humiliation in her cheeks, he also saw the swift hardening of her nipples and knew with certainty that her pussy juices were even now coating her beautiful pussy lips.

Sophie looked at him with a mxture of horror and delight. "Take control", she whispered...

12