All Comments on 'Sophie's Adventure Ch. 02'

by Eutopia

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Hope you keep going with this story-- I'm addicted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

great story, i hope you havent given up on it. would love to read another chapter.

AngellisaChunAngellisaChunover 11 years ago
AW

you should make more sophie stories with riwa in them of course man i wish incubuses were real lol their so sexily hot but yeah you should make more stories about her and your rather good at painting a picture btw

TooMuchEnnuiTooMuchEnnuialmost 11 years ago
Basically, you're amaze-balls!!

Okay, so once upon a time I can across your story on fictionpress. And I thought "This authors amazing! Love with a ship!? Who does that, this is so unintentionally sweet, I love it!" You hadn't posted on it in a while and I was okay, but a little sad because I wanted to read more, but on fictionpress I only ended up reading A Captain and her Ship and the Chronicles of Sophie and Seven(which I also looooooooveeeee...) But I stumbled across you here and ended up reading this and I'm completely ecstatic!!! You are such an great writer and I wish you'd update more soon! You say you aren't good at making things sensual but you really are, sensual doesn't always appear to be sexy, most of the time it's unintentional, and you do that well!! Don't give up and I can't wait to get an update from ALL OF YOUR STORIES!!!! Keep up the good work and stay blessed!!

KaradiamoonKaradiamoonalmost 7 years ago
Please continue!

This story is wonderful! I do hope you decide to continue .....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous