Sophie's Choice

Story Info
My friends daughter what was I doing.
1.9k words
4.56
27.3k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie might be a fitting choice, for her name means "wisdom," the pinnacle of intelligence, knowledge, and experience. It is a diminutive of Sophia, a name synonymous in many cultures with wisdom. From the Bible to Greek mythology, Sophia has always represented the embodiment of sense and understanding.

My friends eighteen year old daughter, Sophie, was staying with me for the week-end. Sophie was visiting universities in the Chicago area, taller then me standing five-seven feet tall with blonde hair in a bob cut she is a gorgeous young women..

She arrived at my apartment while I was at work Friday I had left the key with the doorman for her. She called to tell me she had arrived and I told her to make herself at home I'd home around five.

I opened my apartment door to find her laying on my couch in my favorite black bath robe sipping a class of wine.

Laughing I said "enjoying yourself."

She Laughed with me "you said make myself at home," responding coyly, "join me Cheri."

I went to my bedroom, sliding off my pumps, undressing hanging my work cloths neatly in my closet. With no robe to put on I returned to the living room in just my red lace panties and an old university T-shirt. Sitting on the opposite end of the couch Sophie stretched her long legs out her gorgeous feet finding my lap. I caressed her smooth legs finally working her feet prodding each foot, digging into the soft balls of her feet. Knuckles enclosed around her soft cute little toes popping them lightly.

She moaned her approval, "Cheri that feels so good," she purred.

Strangely aroused by her cute feet and her moans, a sexual energy took over, I brought her foot to my mouth. Sucking each cute little toe in my warm mouth working my long tongue around them. Sophie's moans telling me I was on the right track sucking those beautiful toes.

"Cheri!" Sophie said exasperated, playfully kicking me, laughing, what a tender moment between a girl twelve year my junior. Sensing an opportunity, climbing up on top of her, tickling her, my robe she was wearing falling open exposing Sophie's naked body and smooth pussy. She laughed and wiggled under me, our faces so close, both of us laughing, our lips meeting, kissing my hot friends daughter, tongues dancing in each others mouths, what was I doing.

My hand playing with her young perky breast, pinching her nipples hard, drifting down her tight young body to find Sophie's wet pussy, rubbing gently, slipping in my fingers, in and out, sweet moans coming from her mouth.

"Cheri, what are you doing, ohhh, I'm not a lesbian," She stuttered.

Nibbling her ear I whispered, "Want me to stop?" I Started to pull my hand away, had I went to far?

"NO" She said moaning.

I whispered, "What do you want baby girl?"

"Fuck me, Cheri, please fuck me." Sophie begged, pleaded.

My fingers returned to work thrusting into her with force now, she moved her hips to meet my fingers, pushing them deep inside her. She was mine now, a prisoner of her desire, drooping down, lowering my mouth to tease her swollen clit with my long tongue.

"Yes, Cheri, yes," she cried out in pleasure

Bucking to meet my hand, my long tongue making little circles, her wet pussy was so smooth. I felt her body tense, her pussy contract, then shake, squirting warm pussy juices all over my face. Tingling all over I nearly came my self at that moment, I climbed back up kissing her, letting her taste her own pussy juices.

Stroking her blonde hair I coed, "Did you like that Sophie?"

"Yes, that felt wonderful, Cheri" she said kissing my lips.

"Do you want to taste me?" I asked hopefully my read was right.

She whispered a soft "Yes."

I kissed her long and wet "Lay right here, I want to ride Your face baby girl," I instructed.

Crawling up to straddle her face, lowering my pussy softly on her lips and mouth, I felt her tongue tentatively take it's first licks. Grinding softly on her mouth, her tongue licking, probing my insides. My wetness spilling out over her face, I pressed harder against her mouth, rubbing my clit, riding Sophie's face. I felt her finger poking at my asshole, what a dirty baby girl, poking in, pushing deep in my ass.

My speed increased, my moans grew louder, I was out of control, riding her face with no mercy. Feeling the first stage of extasy, pleasure encompassing me, I looked into her eyes.

Stopping for a second has she gasped for breath, "are you ok baby girl?" I asked concerned I went to far.

"can I lick your ass?" Sophie asked.

"Anything you want baby girl." I responded surprised.

Turning around lowering my asshole on her mouth I felt her tongue take it's first tentative licks before poking inside. She explored my dark hole with enthusiasm, has I finger myself with one hand and her wet pussy with the other.

My beautiful Sophie licking my ass, probing my insides, so depraved. Pleasure crashing through my little body, trembling, shaking. Screaming her name "SOPHIE!"

Orgasms shattering our little bodies, collapsing in a heap, panting, spent, our naked bodies cuddling together. I stroked her sweet little face starring into her dazzling/sparkling eyes.

"Why didn't we do that sooner?" Sophie asked.

We laid there in bliss, idling the night away, We had crossed over, many pleasures laid ahead that week-end. We would explore our limits, push boundaries, share tender moments.

After visiting Depaul universities two campuses, Chicago State University, Northeastern Illinois University, and the University of Illinois Chicago I was ready to Take Sophie, bar hopping, dancing and drinking, on Rush street, our hot bodies dancing, moving, grinding together at the clubs.

Selecting a tight black mini skirt pink tank top and my fuck me heels I was ready for a night of fun with Sophie.

"Hey Cheri ready to show me a party" she said excitedly smiling.

"Been thinking about going out with you tonight all day." I replied.

We walk down Rush Street holding hands on the busy Saturday night city streets. The bar was already packed music bouncing of the walls dance floor full of hard young bodies. We made it to the bar and I ordered long islands for us after finish our second drink we headed out to the dance floor. So crowed we were pushed together dancing our bodies touching I stumbled and she grab my hips to steady me I kissed her she kissed me back sliding her tongue past my lips as we danced for hours grinding together. Finally heading to the bathroom we clasped hands making our way through the crowed bar I told her Mother I'd take care of her.

We stood in line waiting our turns still holding hands which just seemed so normal and comfortable with her. Finally a stall opened I pulled her in with me I went first as she watched me licking her lips. When she hiked her skirt dropping her panties to go after I had finished I starred at her beautiful bald pussy.

After going she stood her mouth moved to mine and we kissed her tongue intertwined with mine dancing in my mouth. I was so turn on, what was I doing with my friend's young daughter, it felt so good natural I tingled all over I wanted more.

I felt slight pressure on my shoulders pushing me down I knew this maneuver lovers used it often when they wanted me to go down on them. I felt myself drifting down to my knees, what was I doing, kneeling down on the dirty bathroom stall floor. How did I get here on my knees rubbing her beautiful clit wanting to taste Sophie's cunt. Something primal took me over, I wanted to taste her, I wanted to make Sophie cum, I dove in licking & sucking spreading her lips, I heard her moaning. My hand slipped to her ass which I probed with one finger then two, my mouth still devouring her pussy, Sophie moaned in pleasure, grabbing my head with both hands grinding her pussy into my face. She was so wet which encouraged me any thoughts of were I was drifted away all I want was to give her an orgasm. Her groans grew louder she started bucking her hips, She squealed in delight, holding my head firmly in place wave after wave shook her body squirting juices all over my face.

She stroked my long red hair I looked up into those beautiful eyes, she was smiling at me, I felt wonderful. she helped me stand, we embraced, kissing ever so softly. I whisper "let's get out of here" and kissed her deeply. Opening the stall door we exited the crowed bathroom has fast has we could through the bar & out into the night air. We walked briskly back to my apartment building holding hands, what a great feeling, I can hardly describe how wonderful, ecstatic words can not do justice of how it fell to discover my love for Sophie's pussy. Down the miracle mile not knowing the best was yet to come. Skipping through the lobby, waiting for the elevator, I stared in those beautiful beautiful soft warm eyes.

The elevator doors opening rushing in we embraced Sophie nibbling my ear sending shivers to all the right places. The ride was way to short, I could of stayed in that moment forever, sighing, I moved to my door. Fumbling with my keys I unlocked the door, walking in, Sophie following close behind. The room filled with passion and sexual tension, I wanted her, I didn't understand my feelings, I had tasted her sweet pussy and wanted more.

She reached out stroking my face tenderly her hands moving slowly down over my body pausing at my small breast a lustful moan escaping my lips. She removed my shirt, embracing again, we kissed as she released my bra exposing my perky breast. She broke our kiss, I sighed, has her head lowered taking my hard nipple in her warm mouth. I felt ecstatic has she sucked on my breast, dropping my skirt to the floor, Sophie's hand finding it's way inside my thong. Through my soft red pubes to my wetness rubbing gently my body responding to her touch. Her finger slid inside me easily first one then two.

Two naked women one so young but with a maturity an old soul fingering each other a forbidden lust filling the air. Stumbling to the bedroom falling together on my king size bed. Intertwining in perfect delight, scissoring, legs divided a pleasurable intersection. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, moaning, ecstasy with a purpose. The art of two naked women making love so beautifully inclined.

Sweet nectar flowing, fingers inside wet pussies, what an entertaining passion, a tasteful elixir. Two women on fire, two horny women, split like scissors. Humping frantically, squeals and sighs, feelings building, tingling.

Speed increasing here comes our orgasmic delight. A great way to end the night out of drinking and dancing with my beautiful young lover. Panting like wild animals, bodies grinding and shaking, squirting her juices, a beautiful orgasm for two.

My eyes opened finding Sophie's beautiful naked body laying next to mine I just watched her breathing, so sweet her head laying on my chest, I stroked her blonde hair softly, as the events of the Saturday night danced through my head. The morning sun peeking through the curtains. Sophie opened her beautiful eyes, "Good morning Cheri," she said, kissing me sweetly.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked.

"You"