All Comments on 'Sophie's Corruption Ch. 01'

by sweetpillow

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So tha info phoned in advance, visible evan fo blinds. Brandon fucks Sophie and Rowie cucky git sloppys anda creampies, right?!

Spare us dude, go back to tha McJob

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

"Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content."...So why was this posted in LW? 1*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Stopped reading when you made Rowan the stereotypical cuck. Below average height, below average physique. Below average ambition. Below average everything.

How about make him average. Could we try that? Could we TRY to make it at least a little more interesting than “the dude was so below average, he made average people look awesome. “

When you enter hell, I hope that you are forced to read below average stories for the rest of eternity.

Realdeal123Realdeal123over 2 years ago

How is this incest?

By the way I hope that this isn't some generic cuckold stories where Rowan suffering alone without doing revenge.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

And Brenden is gonna get Sophie and they are going to humiliate Rowan and destroy him...... yada yadda yadda 3 stars. Not badly written but totally predictable crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So unless he marries sophie so she can then cheat with Brendon I am not sure why this is in LW section. I do see that coming as this is really telegraphing what will happen. The incest I guess is when his Mom comforts him for his loss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another '1st post' from a made-up fake account so another author can post trolling stories to LW just to get a reaction out of them without risking their own ratings. Some of these writers probably have 15-20 fake 1-post accounts by now, perhaps more.

Equals87Equals87over 2 years ago

Useless and a waste of time. This story is a copy of so many others.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

You should be thankful for the small dicked husband story, it saved you from having the dumbest train wreck of a story today.

So that should make you happy. Just like stepping out of that closet would do too skippy. Step out, breath that fresh gay air, move along in life, find a husband to make you feel fulfilled and leave these lame attempts at writing in the past.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Again a story ends and lead you into looking for more. I suppose that is good but it really makes you feel put upon.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 2 years ago

'Swear, this particular story has been written SO MANY TIME on this website...

The funny thing about it is that most of the commenters here already figured out where it us going! 'Fact is, it doesn't really take a rocket scientist to see how it will unfold.

Only trope people seemed to have missed is that the cuck's mom will also end up becoming his enemy's bitch, right next to his girl he's seeing... Hey, it's part of the nonsense.

Anyway, wrong category (so wrong, there's not even a mere girlfriend in this story!), pathetically predictable, as erotic as watching a turtle sleeps, and ultimately wrongly titled (it goes without saying that it will be the tiny, sad virgin who will end up corrupted, not really Sophie.)

Looking forward to see how low the ratings for this one will go, unless its author smarten up and move it to the right category... we'll see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I haven’t read this and I’m not commenting on the story content instead I wanted to thank you for putting a trigger warning at the top of the first page.

So yeah, thanks for doing that, it’s appreciated.

Tess (uk)

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Why a less than one-page chapter one? Unless the story is done, don't post less than 10,000 words, 7,000 minimum.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

Why is this in Loving Wives?

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 2 years ago

Sorry I wasted my time reading this. This story is old as time, very predictable, a blind person can tell where this is going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous