Sophie's Destruction Ch. 01

Story Info
Frustrated wife seeks pleasure in a dangerous way.
4.4k words
4.29
35.2k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone, a brief disclaimer before we start. This is my first ever story in any capacity ever. With this series I plan to explore some extreme themes of humiliation, degradation, and nonconsent that some people might find disturbing. This first chapter is a bit more of a slow burn as I'm just building up to things. This is a work of pure fiction and I encourage all readers to keep it that way, things like this have no place in the real world. I welcome your feedback for my first effort. Thank you.

Sophie was a 5foot7 alt girl with E cup breasts, died hair, pink on the left and black on the right, and carrying a couple of extra pounds without being "fat." She was also bored. Bored with the life she had, which she shouldn't be, she had a good fiancé who loved her, a steady job as a barista that more than covered her bills with a little disposable income on the side, and a nice house in the not so bad part of town.

But despite all of this there was one thing that she felt she was truly missing. Her fiancé Adam was a good man, he loved her and she loved him. But she had a much higher sex drive than he did. It's not even that the sex was bad, it was great in fact, but it was lucky if Adam wanted to have sex once a week. She had always been a very sexual person, in her college days she might have even been described as a "slut" but she didn't really believe in that label, she was just sexually free. She found herself getting horny 3 or 4 times a day on average so it was very frustrating to be constantly told "not today baby." Or "maybe tomorrow." Or whatever by a partner with a much lower sex drive.

She loved Adam, she really truly did. But she needed to get laid much more often. Ideally by him, but it had gotten to the point where she'd settle for someone, anyone, as good in bed as he was. As long as they could go multiple times in one night then one night is all she would need to get this out of her system. Just one night, then never again...

"don't forget I'm away visiting my parents this weekend." Adam said he as came into the front room, distracting Sophie from her plans to cheat on him.

"I know." She replied as if she hadn't been anticipating it all week. It was now Friday, Adam would leave in the morning for his weekend away and she planned to make the most of it.

"Have you got any plans while I'm away? It'll be the first weekend you've had on your own in ages."

"I'm going to go out in town for a few drinks with Beth on Saturday and then probably spend Sunday hung over and feeling sorry for myself haha."

For what it was worth, part of that was true, she did plan to go into town for drinks on Saturday. Just not with Beth. She planned to go on her own, all dressed up, and see if she could attract some attention just like her college days.

"Oh that sounds fun!" Adam said on his way out of the room "remember to stay together and stay safe."

"I will baby." She said with some guilt.

Saturday morning arrived and Sophie could hardly hold in her excitement, although there were some butterflies in her stomach too, it had been a long time since she'd done anything like this. But mostly she was excited. She had tried to initiate sex with Adam the night previously since he was going to be away for a few days but once again he had said he had to be up early for the drive and wanted to get an early night. By the time Sophie woke up he was already gone. She reassured herself again that this was going to be a one time thing and then never again, she just needed to get it out of her system.

She lay in bed for a while worrying if she still had what it takes to pick up a guy for a 1 night stand. She was a little older now, not old mind you, only 28 but still it had been a good 8 years or so since she'd done this last. She'd been with Adam almost 6 of those years now, "wow." She thought to herself, "6 years with maybe 1 fuck every couple of weeks if I'm lucky, teenage me would be screaming right now." She pictured herself in some local bar tonight, maybe she'd go for someone who looked a little rough, they were usually the best fuck in her experience. She wouldn't have to try very hard she thought, she'd discovered in her college days that guys were easy to seduce, just come on hard and she was usually at their place an hour later.

The more she thought about it the more excited she got, and the more excited she got the more horny she got. "screw it." She thought "I've got time to masturbate before I have to start the house work today." She grabbed her phone off the bedside table and went straight to her favourite porn site, she paused briefly to look at the picture of her and Adam together on her lock screen. It was taken while they were away in Greece last year, she felt a pang of guilt hit her, the one thing she regretted most about this was betraying him, she really didn't want to but she needed this. "Just one night." She assured herself again. She had bookmarked her favourite porn pages and opened them up to see if anything new had been uploaded. It was all amateur porn, it always seemed more real to her than the professionally produced stuff.

She'd never shared her kinks with anyone as they were quite taboo, there was the 'whatever' stuff like gang bangs and bukkake that she'd watch now and then. But there was also the other stuff, videos of consensual non-consent and female humiliation that really did it for her, the more destroyed the girl was by the end of the video the better. It's something she'd always fantasised about but never really explored, there were one or two guys back in the day that gave it a shot but they were always too worried about hurting her or upsetting her to really go as far as she would have liked.

She was in luck, there was a new video from one of her favourite creators titled 'girl gets brutally fucked by 5 men on her way home from work' now this creator had disclaimers before and after the videos explaining that everything was consensual and even occasionally a quick clip at the end of the female star explaining she'd had a good time. But if Sophie ignored all that, she could enjoy it 10 times more.

The video opened with an attractive girl walking down a rough looking street at dusk, she skipped the video ahead a couple of minutes, the girl was now being forcefully stripped by a group of men while she was begging them to stop. She skipped again. Jackpot. The video buffered for a second and then immediately started playing a clip of the girl bent over a garbage can being fucked hard from behind while she choked and sobbed on another cock stuffed down her throat. While this was happening she also had a cock in each had that she was expertly working. The best part for Sophie though was that there was a fifth guy stood off to one side just laughing and shouting insults at the poor girl while waiting for his turn. To have someone laugh at you like that while you're being brutally gang fucked must have been so degrading. She loved it. Sophie continued to masturbate to the video, strangley jealous of the girl getting debased and ruined on her phone.

She continued to rub her clit for a further few minutes before she was really close. In the closing minutes of the video the guys took turns forcing their cocks down the girls throat and using it like a flesh light until they pulled out and each one came all over the girls already ruined face. There was makeup, spit, and cum all over her face and hair. Sophie was so close to cumming, picturing herself in that situation, something she'd always craved but could never make happen, absolute destruction.

When the last guy stepped up, the guy who had been laughing at the girl and calling her horrible names earlier in the video, he grabbed her filth soaked hair and immediately stuffed his cock down her throat. Then he started his horrible dirty talk again, he spat in the girls eye while his cock was still buried in her throat. Sophie felt herself right on the edge of a satisfying orgasm.

Then something happened that tipped her over the edge, the guy pulled out and left a huge load all over the girls face adding to the filth that was already there. Then he laughed and said "good luck getting home whore." He bent down, gathered all of the ruined clothes that they had ripped off of the girl earlier and walked away, leaving her sobbing and broken in the alley. Sophie pictured herself in that situation, ruined, forced to go to the public covered in cum for help. The degradation, the humiliation, she'd be ruined both physically and by reputation. She wanted it, she wanted nothing more than to be completely destroyed, she wanted her pussy stretched out to its limit, she wanted to be a public access cum receptacle, she wanted to be a full time whore selling herself as her only source of income. She wanted it so badly, sooooo badly!

"OHHHHHHH GOOOODDDDDD!" she screamed as she rubbed herself to a fantastic orgasm. She thrashed around in the bed whimpering for a few minutes before she finally came down from the high. The post nut clarity hit HARD. How could she think those things, how could she want those things, how could she crave those things. She felt terrible but reminded herself it was just a fantasy, she'd never actually allow those things to happen.

The rest of the day went by without much exciting happening. She did the chores she needed to around the house and responded to a text from Adam informing her he'd arrived safely at his parents house. They lived a good few hours drive away so she always requested that he let her know when he got there.

She checked the time, 18:30. Time to start getting ready. She entered the shower after making sure the water was good and hot, she found hot water made it easier to shave and she wanted to make sure she was clean shaven for tonight. Not only was it her preference, she found it was the preference of most men too. She had been waiting for this day for quite some time and so she had already planned out her outfit. Her favourite dress, a tight fitting silky black number, it dipped low enough to show plenty of cleavage and there was a split up one leg that went all the way to the top of one thigh. She didn't bother with a bra as it made her boobs sit funny in the dress and there wasn't really a huge risk of spilling out of the dress without one so she decided to just leave it. She then put on a pair of nice black panties from her favourite lingerie set and comfortable boots that she could slip on and off but also gave her that badass goth girl feeling. It took over an hour to do her makeup but she was very happy with the end result.

She downed a few pre drinks to get a nice buzz and save on money at the bar. A trick from her college days. She maybe had one too many but oh well, she planned to get drunk tonight anyway, it always loosened her up.

She got in the Uber and confirmed the destination, it was a bar she had only been to a couple of times before as it had a bit of a reputation for being the place where all the local dealers and gangsters hung out and in her experience the clientele fit that bill absolutely. But her favourite bar was closed for renovations and she didn't really know of anywhere else to go.

The uber driver kept looking at her in the rear view mirror and was making small talk.

"This isn't a very classy place for an attractive lady such as yourself to be going alone you know."

"It's OK, I'm meeting a friend here." She lied to put his mind at ease.

"Do you want me to wait around until your friend shows up? You could sit up front with me if you like?" As he said this a hopeful look glimmered in his eye.

She had been unsure during the previous conversation but now Sophie was sure of it. He WAS flirting with her! She briefly considered what would happen if she took him up on his offer, it would be hot to hook up with this random guy. That's why she was out after all. She pictured herself slipping into the front seat and unbuckling his trousers without a word, she'd pull his cock out and do her level best to ruin her makeup by sucking it as deep as she could go. Maybe he'd pull up at a traffic light and someone walking by would notice, maybe another guy, maybe he'd stop and watch, maybe she'd just carry on sucking cock like the slut she was while she made eye contact with the guy watching. Maybe he'd open the door, maybe...

"Miss? Are you OK?"

His words broke her train of thought.

"Oh, sorry. Miles away." She said with a laugh. "No it's OK thank you, I'm pretty sure they're already inside."

"Well OK, here we are then. Have a fun night miss." The Uber driver said with disappointment in his voice.

"Oh I will." She said with a sly grin.

She went inside and ordered a drink at the bar, while waiting for it to show up she opened her phone and left the uber driver a tip. "Not the kind of tip I was hoping for." She thought to herself with a smile. When she locked her phone she again saw the picture of her and Adam together and a pang of guilt went through her. "It's OK." She assured herself in her head "it's just one night and he never has to find out." Her drink arrived and she walked across the bar to a free table in the corner.

She couldn't help but notice the amount of heads that turned to follow her progress across the room. She was one of maybe 6 women in the entire bar, and all the others were clearly here with their partners.

She sat down and smiled to herself. "just one brilliant night of nasty hard fucking and then never again." She thought. She removed her engagement ring and put it in her bag. When she looked up there was at least 5 pairs of eyes on her.

"this will be fun!" She thought to herself.

After maybe half an hour of trying to catch the eyes of various guys around the bar without success she was getting quite disheartened. Had she lost it? Was she not hot anymore?

More time passed and to try and cheer herself up she kept ordering more drinks to the point that she was now pretty damn drunk. As she was thinking this she caught the eye of a young guy in probably his very early twenties, he smiled at her as he went into the gents toilets.

"Well I've got to try something, this weekend is the best shot I'll have for a while." She thought to herself.

She then stood up and went over to the toilets, the doors for both the gents and ladies were next to each other so it didn't look suspicious as she loitered outside waiting for the man to exit. As soon as he did she shot her shot.

"Hi baby, my names Sophie. Do you want come back to my table and but me a drink?"

The man looked nervous. "Heh, I'd love to lass but I'm already spoken for I'm afraid." He said with a giggle.

"That's OK, she doesn't have to find out. I'm certainly not going to be telling anyone." She said.

"Still though." The man said, "that's just not the kind of bloke I am." The whole time he was talking his eyes kept darting between her eyes and her boobs.

"This isn't going anywhere, maybe I need to be more direct." She thought remembering her own advice from earlier, just come on strong and they can't say no.

"Sir." She said partly because she hoped it would turn him on to be called sir and partly because she was so naturally submissive.

"I'm just going to be honest with you, it's been a while since I've been satisfied with a lover and I'm hoping you can be that guy. If you follow me into the ladies room right now I can pretty much guarantee no one will walk in." She looked around the bar to illustrate the point that there was now only 3 other women in the whole place.

And for the pièce de résistance "If you let me suck your cock in there I bet I can make you cum in less than 3 minutes" she said while staring him dead in the eye.

The man looked like a rabbit in the headlights, he visibly swallowed and said with genuine regret in his voice. "I'm very sorry, I couldn't do that to my girlfriend. Have a nice night miss." And then walked straight out of the bar and didn't re-enter.

Sophie sighed and thought she might as well visit the ladies room while she was stood here. She sat down to pee and wondered if this was all a waste of time, maybe she'd lost some looks over the years, she certainly didn't feel that way but results speak for themselves. At this point she'd already been in the bar for longer than she thought she'd need. She shook her head and stood up of the toilet pulling her sexy black panties back up. "I'm just going to head home I guess" she thought to herself "I'll just finish up my current drink and call it a night."

As she exited the ladies room back into the main bar area she looked across to where she was previously sitting and noticed there was 2 men at her table. She must have been gone longer than she thought. As she was watching she saw one man, a very muscular tall man with short cropped blond hair and a lot of tattoos visible on his arms, hand a large zip lock bag filled with smaller bags of white powder to the smaller of the two men. The second guy took the bag am immediately stuffed it into his backpack, the large muscled man then leaned over and was talking sternly at the smaller man. It looked like he was relaying instructions of some kind, the smaller man nodded then got up to leave.

Sophie hesitated, she was intimidated by the large man left at her table. He was very handsome in a rough around the edges kind of way, his large muscles sculpted his tight T-shirt perfectly. She then noticed a specific tattoo just above his right wrist, the letters PLC in block black text.

"Prince Lane Crew." She thought. These were dangerous guys, they had started as a low level Street crew a few years ago in the bad side of town. But in the time since, they'd grown to be the largest drugs gang in the area, rumour had it they even had the police on a leash.

"Definitely don't need to finish that drink." She thought to herself. She would just book an Uber and head home, if the PLC were here then she didn't want to be. She didn't even care about getting laid anymore she was just scared. And that's when she realised, she had left her hand bag, phone and all, at her table in her rush to meet the man at the bathroom. She must be more drunk than she thought to make a stupid mistake like that.

"Uh oh." She thought to herself. "I'm going to have to go over there now." She timidly made her way over to the table where she had previously sat and which was now occupied by an intimidatingly large man who was clearly a higher up in a notoriously dangerous and violent criminal gang based on what she had just seen take place.

"Erm, excuse me..." She said to the man who looked up at her with a cocky grin like he was used to women approaching him. "I'm sorry to bother you but I left my hand bag just down there at the side of your chair earlier, can I just grab it please?"

"No bother all." Replied the man with that same cocky grin. "What's your name then love?"

"Uh oh again." She thought, "not going to be as quick an exchange as I'd hoped."

"Oh, it's errr, Sophie".

"you don't sound too sure." Laughed the man in response.

There's was something about that laugh, like he thought she was just a dumb bimbo, that just really did it for her. She let a little breath go. The man noticed.

"Well I'm Matthew, my mates call me Matty, and so can you if you like."

"Oh OK, erm thanks Matty. Nice to meet you. Now if I could just grab my handbag? I need to be heading home."

"Of course you can love." He made no effort to move.

"Ermmm. Can you pass it to me please?"

"That's not what you asked and not what I agreed to." Said Matty with that laugh of his that cut right to the core of Sophie. "You asked if you could grab your handbag, and you're welcome to." He said, again without moving.

The bag lay on the floor at his far side between him and the wall. To grab it she'd have to lean over him to reach. And he knew it.

12