All Comments on 'Sophie's Destruction Ch. 01'

by Britishbully

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle9 months ago

E cup tits? Do you know how heavy those would be?

I don’t care if a story is fantasy, there has to be an element of realism and so far, you blew realism out the goddamn door.

Then she blindly goes with a guy she doesn’t know, who is abusing her within 5 minutes of meeting her?

Are you fuckibg serious? You’re no better then the rest of the morons that plague this site.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This sounds like it could be amazing. Please keep ot going. Would love to see that it is more than she bargained for.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, a tantalizing beginning to a long, and difficult, adventure for Sophie. There are so many options to explore and I do hope the author is going to go in a very exciting direction for her "destruction".

crankenheimercrankenheimer7 months ago

So far so good, I have a good feeling about this

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Busty Sophie is about to become the gang’s fucktoy and whore.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

Whackdoodle seems to think that E cup tits are exceptionally, and unrealistically heavy. I miss his point about their size and weight. Yes, they are big, but quite realistic, but also a staple of much of erotic literature, which is fantasy. He seems to delight in insulting authors without offering much in the way of constructive criticism. Perhaps he should try his hand at erotic fiction if it so easy to get it right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous