Sophie's Destruction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie, unsure what to do, didn't move.

Matty laughed that laugh. Sophie felt herself shake.

"I like a girl with tits bigger than her brains." He said bluntly and suddenly.

"E. E. Eh. Excuse me?" Sophie stammered out.

"You heard me." He said quickly. "Now, I'm comfortable and I don't want to move. So if you want your bag you'd better grab it, or not, it's all the same to me."

She had no choice, she needed her phone to get home, and even if she didn't she couldn't just leave her belongings in a bar like this. There's no chance some kind soul would hand it in.

After a few agonising moments of Matty sat eyeing up and down her entire body while she was stuck still, she finally made her way around the table.

"Could you maybe at least move back just a little so I can lean over?"

"Of course." Said Matty and scooched his chair or from under the table, but deliberately not enough that she could squeeze through the gap. Up this close Sophie could see he had nice bright blue eyes, dark stubble on his chin, and his muscles really were quite impressive. She supposed he would be very handsome if he wasn't so intimidating.

With no other choice she leaned over him and bent down to grab her bag off the floor. "He smells amazing." She caught herself thinking. When she moved to stand back up she felt a firm hand on the back of her head grabbing her hair.

Her head was pushed down onto his lap, at the same time she felt a second hand grab her arse. And then he laughed, and Sophie quivered.

"I haven't seen you in here before." Said Matty. "I know I haven't, because I'd remember a set of tits like yours."

Sophie was stunned, she let out an audible breath but couldn't bring herself to say any more than that.

"So, since there was only one drink at this table when I sat down. I'm guessing you're here alone." She couldn't respond, she was still too shocked by the whole situation. "I asked you a question bitch." He said tightening his grip on her hair.

"Yes!" She yelped or in response.

"Good, we're going to change that, it's just not right wasting a good little slut with such a fuckable body. I was just heading back to one of my gangs safe Houses to take care of something. You're coming with me aren't you?"

She still couldn't speak, this had gotten out of hand, this was supposed to be happening on her terms. And as she was thinking this, she felt Matty's hand make it's way to the slit in her dress. It was high enough that he could easily reach around and move her panties to the side. Matty laughed as his fingers made contact with her freshly shaven pussy.

"I'll take that as a yes."

She was soaking wet. Her fantasies. Her body. Had betrayed her.

"Now I don't like repeating myself slut so I'm going to ask one more time. You're coming back to the safe house with me aren't you?"

The brazenness of it all, he was doing this like it was something he did all the time. Here in plain view of everyone at the bar whom she thankfully couldn't see starting at her with her head pressed down into Mattys lap so close to his cock. Calling her slut like it was her name.

She was so scared, she was so shocked, she was so... Horny.

"Yes." She breathed into his cock.

Sealing her fate...

To be continued...

12