Sophie's First Kiss

Story Info
Futa Sophie's crush has a dangerous friend.
10.6k words
4.7
14k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
510 Followers

This story contains themes of nonconsensual sex. All characters depicted are over eighteen.

Just gonna say upfront, this chapter ends before the sex starts. Read it anyway, it's really hot.

*

There were times when Sophie couldn't bear to look at Amanda. Not because Amanda was hard to look at or anything, just because Sophie didn't want to be caught staring.

There were only two futanari girls in her class at Pryce University, and the school, skittish about letting the girls with cocks room with the other girls, had them room together. And over the past few months the two of them had become close. Sophie hadn't really known any futa girls besides herself growing up, hadn't had too many friends in general. When people knew about her... anatomy, they tended to get weird. Sometimes mean, sometimes hostile, sometimes... invasive, too curious, too pushy. And sometimes the pushy curiosity and the hostility would come at her mingled together, which could get very frightening.

So she'd tended to keep to herself, and wasn't really sure how to do anything else as a futanari. When she'd met Amanda, she'd been struck by her confidence, the ease with which she carried herself. She had the vibe of someone who could kick your ass. Sophie had been smitten from the moment she laid eyes on Amanda, and the feeling had only deepened over time.

Sophie knew, Amanda had admitted to her, that she had been kind of a bad girl before. She'd fallen in with a group of older futa girls who liked to get pretty rough with boys, liked to force themselves on them, have their way with them. Real dark stuff. "And then they all went off to college, and I was by myself," Amanda had told her, "and suddenly it was like, Jesus Christ, what the fuck have I been doing, who have I been?"

The ringleader of this group had been a girl named Rose Nail, someone whom Amanda seemed to regard with this fearful begrudging admiration. To hear Amanda tell it, she was the Devil incarnate.

Amanda felt she was tainted in some way by what she'd done. Maybe so. "I wish I'd been a good girl like you," Amanda had said a couple times, but... was it even "good" to be so timid? "Like honestly, if I could undo... every sexual experience I've ever had, that'd be fine." But at least she'd had them. Sophie was nineteen now and still a virgin. She sometimes worried that she'd wasted her whole life.

She tried to tell herself, and sometimes even believed, that there was still hope. College, after all, was where you were supposed to become the person you wanted to be. So one of Sophie's goals was to shave off the fifteen pounds she needed to lose to be a healthy weight by the end of the school year. She did exercises in her room, she was diligent about doing them every day, weight training and pushups and squats and glute bridges... no sign of weight loss yet, which she found frustrating.

"Well," Amanda told her one time when Sophie was venting to her about her lack of progress, "you're definitely building muscle." She grabbed Sophie's arm (God, Sophie could just about die of happiness whenever Amanda touched her!) and gave it a squeeze. "Mmm, yeah that's firm."

(Did she really go "Mmm" when she said that? She always went "Mmm" when Sophie fantasized about that moment, but maybe she had just made that part up. There were so many little moments where Sophie's heart leapt to the conclusion that maybe, just maybe, Amanda was into her too... but surely, a confident girl like her would have said something by now, right?)

In any case, Sophie grinned at the squeeze and hoped she wasn't blushing. "Well that's good, but I want to be thinner." She looked at Amanda's body for a moment. "I'd rather be built like you." Amanda was wiry, a strong lithe body, low body fat, you could see the muscles on her arms even when she wasn't flexing. And besides that, Sophie envied Amanda's hair, jet black and pin straight in contrast to Sophie's frizzy soft brown hair; she envied her nice perky round little breasts in contrast to her own big heaving ones... Sophie still had never actually seen Amanda's cock. She wondered what it was like.

"Well hey," Amanda said, snapping Sophie out of her reverie, "lots of guys like a woman with some curves, you know, a girl with like a pleasing thickness to her. And I'd say you have that." She gave Sophie... a look, a look that Sophie thought about a lot, intense, appraising, maybe longing even? She liked to think so. "Lot of girls like that in a girl too. I mean," Amanda looked to the side, "I dunno, whoever you'd be interested in, I think, would be into how you look, probably. You've never told me what... sort of gender of person you'd like to be with."

"Oh," Sophie toyed with a strand of her hair. "I'm not really sure yet myself." A lie. She had a very specific person she'd like to be with.

In any case, one night Sophie and Amanda were hanging out in the room. Sophie was feeling drab in her lumpy gray sweater and her baggy pink sweatpants, staring at her phone so she wouldn't stare at Amanda, who was looking stunning in her tight black jeans and a t-shirt. Amanda had been reading through a notebook from a class, mouthing along silently, but, seeming finished, put her notebook away and looked at her phone.

"Goddammit, Rose is here."

Sophie looked up from her phone at Amanda. For a second her brain couldn't identify the significance of that name, so she just asked, "Who?"

Amanda just gave her a look.

"Oh! Right, her," Sophie said sheepishly. "What's she doing here?"

"Fuck if I know," Amanda said bitterly. "She just sent me a selfie from in front of the Pryce sign." She glanced at her phone. "Ten minutes ago. She might already be downstairs." She started putting things into her purse. "We should go, meet up with her before she gets up to any... mischief."

Sophie nodded and scrambled to her feet. It wasn't until they were out the door walking down the hall that she thought, dammit, wish I'd tucked my cock first. She glanced down at her crotch. In the baggy sweatpants, her bulge wasn't that visible. She hoped.

Ah well, can't obsess over it. She asked Amanda, "So, wait, how would she know where you live?"

"Uhh," here Amanda's hand went up to twirl a strand of her shoulder length black hair. "She showed up once before, last semester. Just for a night."

"Oh." Sophie blinked. "Why didn't you tell me? I would've liked to meet her."

Amanda was opening the door to the stairwell, but she turned back to narrow her eyes at Sophie. "Why?"

Sophie shrugged, "I don't know, she just seems... interesting, that's all."

Amanda's snort at that reverberated in the echoey stairwell. "Oh, she's real fuckin' interesting, yeah. Honestly probably should've had you tag along, I know you would've kept me out of... trouble." She sighed, and, on the landing between floors, pulled Sophie close to confide in her. (God, being close to her made Sophie's heart flutter...) "Look, last time she was here, I came real close to, you know, like, reoffending I guess."

Gosh. "But you didn't though, right?"

"Nah," Amanda shook her head, but seemed stricken. "But like I said it was close. Like, we ran into Mike from Graphic Design, he said 'Hi' and Rose was immediately like, 'Oooh, introduce me to your friend!' He's, like, exactly her type, short and thin and pretty. I guess he's a type I go for too... You see it, right?"

Sophie paused. In truth she wasn't especially into boys, no matter how pretty. She thought about cock a lot, sure, but mostly she was interested in girls. Part of why she'd never had sex before, she thought, the only women she'd known with her preferred anatomy were herself and one of her moms. Until Amanda, of course... She blinked and remembered that Amanda had just asked her a question. "If that's what you're into, then yeah," she said with a shrug.

Amanda nodded, "Anyway, soon enough we were in his dorm, we had him cornered against a wall and we were on either side of him just making eyes at him, flirting, teasing. Rose was trying really hard to get him to let us into his room... God, I'd forgotten, I'd let myself forget, no, fuck it, made myself forget, but there's just this incredible sense of power, excitement, thrill of anticipation when you're driving a guy crazy over you and he doesn't know you have a cock... Do you know? Have you ever been there?"

Sophie giggled nervously and looked down at the ground. "Nah. I'm not, you know... It sounds intoxicating though."

"Heh." Amanda shook her head. "I'm really glad you, like, get it, that your response isn't, 'Oh how could you even consider that.' But anyway, his RA came by and asked what was up, was he coming to whatever dorm event that night and he sort of slid out from between us to go with the RA. And at that point I kind of came to my senses. I told Rose I was trying not to do this stuff anymore. She spent a second trying to coax me back in and then just she was like, 'Fine, fuck off then.'" Amanda got a dark, haunted sort of look on her face. "She probably still raped a guy that night. Probably got pretty mean with it, she gets mean when she feels rejected." She shook her head again. "We've gotta get down there, keep an eye on her all fucking night, okay? Don't let her get at anyone without outing her as a futa. Got that?"

Sophie nodded, still reeling from all this information.

"Alright, great, let's go."

So they walked down the stairs and out into the common area of Chapman Hall and there she was, the infamous Rose Nail herself in the flesh. Since Amanda had told Sophie about her, she'd loomed large in Sophie's fantasy world, but Sophie was still caught off guard by how stunning she looked in person. She was wearing a low-cut lavender crop top that showed off her tight tummy and a generous amount of cleavage, a tiny little leather skirt that showed off her long, powerful legs, but what drew Sophie's attention more than anything else was her dazzling green eyes. Sophie noticed, couldn't help but notice, the long straight scar running down her left eye, yes, but also the intense horny look burning in those eyes, a fire that was currently turned on the nervous boy she had her arm wrapped around.

Oh hey, it was Jason from downstairs. He seemed tense, stiff, he was looking down at his shoes fixedly as Rose talked in his ear.

"...And I think it's real lame that your girlfriend doesn't wanna blow you, Jasey. Me, I think blowing guys is fun. That's the problem with being such a prude, you know, you miss out on all sorts of fun."

As they walked toward her, Amanda nudged Sophie, "What'd I tell you? She's already got her paws on someone."

"Hey, what if we teach her a lesson, huh? About what happens when you don't wanna satisfy your man. Do you have a nice cock Jasey?"

Jason was sweating bullets. Sophie could see the conflict on his face, he didn't want to cheat but was clearly kind of tempted. "I... I really don't think..."

"Hey, I'm starting to see it!" Rose grabbed at the tent in his crotch and squeezed.

"Ah! Ahhhahah..." Jason let out a shuddering exhalation at this touch.

"Damn Jason," Amanda called over, "I didn't know you had a thing for dickgirls. Starting to get kind of insulted you never asked me out."

Jason blinked a few times. "What? I, I don't..."

"Oh, you didn't know?" Amanda said, mock look of surprise on her face. "Yeah, Rose here has the biggest cock of any girl I've ever met."

Rose shot Amanda a murderous look. She stroked Jason's cheek and said, in a sultry voice, "Can you believe my so-called friend here? The lies she tells..."

"You're right, I lied," Amanda said with a grin, "it's actually the second biggest of any girl I've met."

Rose's left eye, the one with the scar running down it, twitched furiously at Amanda. "Now look..."

"Loves shoving it up guy's asses," Amanda went on. "And if that's not something that appeals to you, you need to get back to your room right fucking now."

Jason shot to his feet and started moving away from the couch, but Rose caught him by the hand. To Amanda, she said, "If you're really just jealous we can share him you know."

Jason's wide eyes darted nervously between the three girls. "Please..."

"Let him go Rose," Amanda said, softly but firmly.

"Fine," Rose grumbled, and released Jason's hand. He went running down the hall toward his room.

Rose turned her head to look at Sophie, "You there, what's your name?"

Sophie had been transfixed by watching the spectacle unfolding before her; it took her a moment to remember herself as a human. "Uhhh Sophie."

"Well then Uh Sophie," Rose said with a smirk, "Don't you think it's terribly cruel what Mandy just did to me? I mean, if you were talking to someone you liked, wouldn't you want to tell them about your cock in your own time?"

Sophie blinked. "How did you know I have a cock?"

"Heh. Your junk isn't tucked in sweetheart." Rose's eyes were fixed on Sophie's crotch now. "Which is a pretty bold move. I like it."

Gosh, it made Sophie's cock move a little to hear her say that. Could Rose see it getting bigger? Was that why she sucked in an extra sharp inhalation just then?"

Amanda moved in between Rose and Sophie. "Well, Sophie knows all about you, what you're like."

"Is that right?" Rose asked. She craned her neck around to look at Sophie. "And what am I like then, Uh Sophie?"

Sophie stared at the ground. "Rapey," she said in a small voice.

"Pft," Rose shrugged, "that's a pretty judgmental word for it. Sure I'm... forceful, assertive. But boys have a good time with me. Lots of them come crawling back for more. The thing is, boys don't always know how much they're gonna like being fucked up the ass, so you gotta give 'em a little... push."

Amanda just rolled her eyes. "Whatever you wanna tell yourself sunshine."

"So," Rose said, putting her hands behind her head, leaning back on the couch, "what do you wanna get into tonight. Or," she glanced at Sophie again, "who did you wanna get into?"

"We were just gonna hang out in our room all night, weren't we Sophie?" Amanda turned to Sophie, who dutifully nodded.

"Ugh, lame," Rose said.

Amanda just shrugged. "Yeah, well I'm boring these days. If you hadn't showed up unannounced I'd have warned you. C'mon, we'll open up the bottle of rum I've got in the fridge, it'll be fun."

"Fine," Rose grumbled, and stood up. Whoa, thought Sophie, she's tall, a full head taller than me and Amanda. "Lead the way to your room then," Rose said with a dramatic handwave.

"It's 209, upstairs. You walk ahead of us," Amanda said firmly. "You don't leave my sight."

"Can't take your eyes off me, huh?" Rose smirked at her as she walked toward the stairwell. "God Mandy, you really know how to make a girl feel special."

"I thought you hated being called Mandy," Sophie muttered to Amanda as they walked behind her.

"I do," Amanda grunted back.

Sophie had gotten a little drunk twice before, both times with Amanda. Right now, sipping on rum mixed with coke back in the room, she was already drunker than she'd been before, felt woozy and a bit loopy and like her head had become twice as heavy. She lay down on her bed and watched them talk, both sitting on Amanda's bed opposite hers. Gosh, she'd heard so much about Rose, at times fantasized about her, but nothing had prepared her for how stunning she looked in person, or what a wild, intense energy came off her.

For a long stretch, Rose and Amanda were talking back and forth, mostly about their mutual friends. Sophie couldn't get a word in edgewise, and even if she could she had nothing to contribute, no context for any of these people. She always felt so left out, watching people who were close talk intently and in a very familiar way while she was on the outside, not sure what to add. From what Sophie could glean, Valerie had left the friend group, Skye was trying to claim it was because they'd gotten too rough with a boy Valerie liked, but Rose was pretty sure it was because Skye had made an awkward pass and Valerie had found it off putting. Apparently Valerie and Rose were locked in an epic conflict now over a different boy, and Iris needed to find a new place to put her stupid baseball bat, she wasn't even playing baseball anymore and Rose didn't know why she still kept it, and Ganza kept being on Rose's case to get a new XBox but Rose was holding out until Valerie coughed up the money to replace it, she was the one who broke it after all...

That was a weird name, "Ganza", Sophie thought. She'd never encountered it before at least. But then, she'd always thought Rose's last name was odd too...

A lull in the conversation. Sophie had had enough to drink now that she felt bold enough to ask, "So, what kind of name is 'Nail' anyway?"

"Stage," Rose replied.

"Stage?" Sophie wasn't sure she understood.

"Like a stage name," Rose said, "like... my dad used to be the guitarist in a punk band, performed under the name Rusty Nail. He didn't go anywhere as a musician, but he got into record production, and kept the name. Pretty successful, well," she waved her hands around slightly, "let's say moderately successful, lotta gold records in the nineties, zero platinum, you know. Sometimes people I meet have heard of him," she hiccuped, "have you heard of him?"

Sophie shook her head no. "So, wait..." she said, sitting back up on the bed.

But Rose cut her off, "One time a cute boy thought it was so cool that my dad was Rusty Nail, asked if he could have an autograph. I was like, 'Oh sure sweetie, if you suck my dick!'" She cackled drunkenly. "Go up to him all, 'Oh Daddy, a boy I like is a big fan of yours, could I get an autograph to give him?' Dad gets a big grin on his face, 'Oh sure, pumpkin!' So proud of himself. I'd already buried my sperm in the guy's throat. Heh." She blinked a few times, seemed more contemplative. "He wasn't around a lot when I was young, but he adores me. Just doesn't know me that well."

"Probably helps him to adore you," said Amanda coolly.

"Yeah, fuck you too," Rose shot back.

"So wait though," Sophie wobbled slightly, "what do you mean your dad? Is he like a stepdad?"

"Oh no!" Rose had a wide grin now, clearly she liked telling people this. "So my dad was, like, born a futanari, but when he was young got the testosterone injections, right, and they sawed off his titties or whatever they do, so he could live as a man!"

"Really?" Sophie said, "I've heard of some futas, like, getting the, you know, vaginoplasty-"

"Or having one forced on them," muttered Amanda.

"-but I'd never heard of a futa going the other way."

"Well that's the way to do it, isn't it?" Rose said, "Get to keep your dick, which is what I'd want."

"I've heard the testosterone shots make you hornier," added Amanda, "Rose, your fucking head would explode."

"Come on, I'm not gonna do it. I like my titties." She shook her breasts back and forth, staring right at Sophie while she did it. Sophie blushed, and looked away. "See," Rose smirked, "I'd hate to stop having that effect on people. Plus my dad's chest looks super weird. Really hairy, and really weird nipples. No thanks. But so yeah, when he, you know, changed, he cut himself off from his old life entirely. Don't know what his name was, never met that side of my family. Most people just think he's a man." She snorted, "My mother sure did, she was piiiiiissed when she found out."

"How did she find out?" Sophie asked.

Rose looked at her like she was very stupid and gestured at her own body. It took a moment for it to click with Sophie what she was getting at. "Oh..."

"Yeah, my mom didn't know she'd married a futa till her daughter came out one. Doesn't matter how much testosterone you take, the futanari can only have daughters. Just some of them will have a cock. Honestly he should have said something to, like, let her know it was a possibility. Kind of destroyed their marriage."

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
510 Followers