Sophie's First Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But why did you even bring me up here," Rose whined, "if you didn't wanna have a threesome?"

"To keep you out of trouble," Amanda said.

"Ugh, whatever," grumbled Rose, "I'm getting out of here. Waste of my fuckin' time..."

As Rose stood up, so did Amanda. "Okay yeah," she said, "let me walk you back to your car."

Rose snorted. "I can find it just fine."

"No yeah, I'm just not leaving you unattended on my campus," Amanda said. "You're not hurting anyone here. Not on my watch."

"God, fine. Complete bust then, huh?" Rose stood in the doorway, but turned back toward Sophie to say, "Nice knowing you Uh Sophie, hope you get less boring!"

"Uh... okay," Sophie said. A second later they were gone, and Sophie was alone with her thoughts, thinking over every action Amanda had taken. Was it possible she did like her? She certainly was protective of her, that was clear enough, but was there anything in there that would specifically indicate attraction?

Well... she couldn't know, she realized. There was no way to know for sure what someone else was keeping in their head, no amount of introspecting or reasoning that would do it. What mattered was, she wanted Amanda. And it was funny, before right now, before Rose had done what she'd done, no one had ever just... said openly they wanted to fuck her, that they were attracted to her. It had always seemed sort of impossible, like there was this uncrossable gulf between the normal social world and the part where people admitted their feelings and escalated to sex. And she didn't want to be anything like Rose, but... after what had just happened, it seemed possible now to tell Amanda how she felt.

Possible, yes. Just completely terrifying, was the thing. She poured herself some more rum and took a big gulp. She decided she was going to say something to Amanda when she returned, if she was drunk enough to be brave.

Rose and Amanda were walking through the campus toward the lot by the rec center, Amanda walking a little bit behind Rose so she could keep an eye on her. A male jogger ran past them in tight running pants; Rose shouted "Run Forrest, run!" at him and swung her head around to gawk at him, before turning to give Amanda a conspiratorial look. "Did you see the ass on that one?"

"Nope," Amanda said firmly, "keeping my eye on you."

"Aww, you're making me blush." Rose eyed Amanda curiously. "So, what then, you more into girls than boys these days?"

"Been focused on my studies," she grunted.

Rose nodded vaguely. "More interested in the ass on Sophie?"

Amanda said nothing.

"She's got a nice big round one, I thought. Or haven't you noticed?"

Amanda didn't speak for a few seconds, then, "She does glute bridges a lot. And squats."

She almost didn't keep talking about Sophie, but, "She has a whole little exercise routine she'll do in the room most days, little ten pound weights and pushups and lunges and stuff. Doesn't like going to the gym, bashful about the idea of using the locker room. Which is fine, I like watching her body move when she's exercising. Heh. It's hard to look at someone doing the glute bridges and not think about like, sex, like she's thrusting up into someone, or bouncing on a cock." She shook her head. "Probably she doesn't see anything sexual about the motion, huh? She's so... naive. And I'm such a creeper."

Rose was shooting her this infuriating salacious look, one eyebrow cocked. "You creep on her a lot, then?"

"Try not to," Amanda said.

"Aww why not?"

Amanda shrugged. "Just, I dunno, she's so innocent, don't wanna corrupt her I guess. Don't wanna put my poison in her."

"Heh," Rose grinned, looking ahead. "We're very different these days. Took one look at her and all I wanted to do was feed her my poison."

"Well, like I said," Amanda shot back, "I'm boring now."

"Uh huh." Rose bit her lip and glanced back at Amanda with a mischievous glint in her eye. "Too boring to notice that Sophie's got it bad for you?"

"Stop it."

Rose was clearly enjoying provoking Amanda. "Honestly if you wanna go back in there and throw her over the bed and have your way with her, it'll probably be the best thing that ever happened to her. Get as rough as you like, tell her it's normal, she won't know better, she'll still be eating out of your hand after that."

Amanda rolled her eyes. "Alright, ignoring you."

"Fine then," Rose snapped. "Just trying to give you some friendly advice while you run me out of town. None of you people deserve me, I fucking swear."

"It's almost like," Amanda said, "if you spend all your time committing sexual assaults, people stop listening to your relationship advice."

"Pure discrimination. What a cruel world." Rose shook her head tragically. "Hey, wanna hear something funny?"

"Am I about to?"

"So I fucked Valerie's little boyfriend, right? Took his first time bottoming away from her, and she barged in and beat the shit out of me over it. After that, Iris and Ganza found me all beat up and they were like, 'Oh, we're gonna give you some medicine.' But instead they both raped me! Wild, huh?" Rose shot Amanda this odd, tense, edgy grin, no actual mirth behind it.

Amanda said nothing for a moment. There were times, if she was being honest, where she missed her life with Rose, missed the horrible power they would wield over other people. But Rose coming back had reminded her of the downsides, how draining and irritating Rose was to deal with, how much conflict she spread everywhere she went. And now, Amanda was struck hard by how miserable the life Rose had made for herself really was.

"Heh. That is pretty funny," she said at last.

"Yeah, I thought you'd think so." Rose shook her head. They were at her car now, the beat up red Lexus that her father had bought for her when she turned sixteen. Rose could just get in and leave, but she seemed to be stalling. "I dunno, just had to get away from the house for a while. Figure out how I'm gonna get back at them, heh heh." She shot Amanda a look, like she was about to ask for something, but instead just said, "But, I've got it all planned out now. Well," another look at Amanda, "better get going. Long drive. Lot of time with just my thoughts." She shrugged. "Plenty of time to figure out what I wanna do to get back at them."

"I thought you'd already figured that out?" Amanda said, eyebrow raised.

"Oh yeah. Yeah yeah. Just, you know, details. Anyway, bye." She slunk down into the car and peeled out of the lot, going much too fast.

Amanda sighed and started walking back to her dorm. She wanted to strike Rose from her mind, so she thought about Sophie, her kind hazel eyes, her cute little upturned nose, her full lips, always looked so sweet when she smiled. She imagined Sophie in her tight workout clothes, doing her exercises. God, it boggled Amanda's mind how negative Sophie was about her own body, because in Amanda's estimation she had a pretty much perfect one. Maybe she was technically overweight according to some chart, but it was all in the right places, big full titties, big round ass, thick thighs, enough fat to have a mouthwatering jigglyness but with enough muscle underneath to give them a pleasing shapeliness. Amanda had fantasized so many times now about burying her face in Sophie's ass, or being smothered between her thighs, or suckling on her breasts...

It felt dirty, was the thing, taking someone so pure, so innocent, and rubbing her depraved mind all over her. Amanda wanted her, yes, but she didn't want to take advantage of her. She didn't want to ruin her like she'd been ruined. God, maybe she was being too careful, but like... if Sophie had ever expressed any sexual interest, that would be one thing, but she hadn't, for all Amanda knew she was basically asexual. And so hell, maybe Amanda could get her to go along with her desires, but... would she even want that? Would it just be Amanda using her, manipulating her into positions she wasn't comfortable with?

And even if Sophie had sexual desires, hell, even if she desired Amanda... could Sophie trust her? Amanda hadn't offended in a very long time, but... she was a sexual predator. Never wanted to be one again, but the things she'd done had left their mark on her brain. When she jerked off now, she tried not to think about those times, but at some point usually images of the boys would creep in, boys with their hands tied behind their backs, bodies covered in cuts and bites and lashes, eyes wide, or else clenched shut, mouths wide open screaming from pain as she shoved her cock up their asses, or maybe their faces turning blue as Rose stuffed her cock down their throats... She felt shitty about having done those things now, but when her dick was hard, well, nothing got her off quite like those memories. How many times now had she jerked off in the shower thinking about terrible things she'd done and came incredibly hard and been hit by a wave of shame in the aftermath? If Sophie was in the room when she came in from the shower, Amanda couldn't bear to look her in the eyes.

She had mostly avoided including Sophie in these abusive fantasies. Ooh, it had made her cock shift in her jeans when Rose had said the thing about going in and being too rough with her, of course it had. Couldn't say she'd never fantasized about it, her brain just worked that way now. More often she'd imagine Sophie in a dominant role, which seemed unlikely, and still felt kind of obscene given how chaste Sophie was. But Sophie was large and had thick body parts Amanda wanted to be crushed under, and Amanda did still have a submissive side... God, that was how Rose had sucked her in, wasn't it? She'd met Rose and, elated at having finally met another futa girl, she'd opened up about all the weird fantasies she'd never felt comfortable sharing with anyone else, and Rose had listened, no judgment, just a little smirk on her face, but when Amanda had mentioned that she had fantasies about being tied up and choked and hit... well, Rose had taken that as her cue to have her way with her, handcuffed to the support beam in the Nail home's basement, Rose's powerful thighs wrapped around her throat, squeezing it, choking her, while Rose rubbed her cock in between her tits, holding them by the nipples, squeezing, twisting. God, they were bruised when she was done weren't they? From there Rose got down to fuck her ass, one hand stroking Amanda's cock, the other holding a wooden switch she used to strike her across the chest and belly, over and over, all while growling, "Who's cock is this?"

"Yours Mistress."

"Who's ass is this?"

"Yours Mistress."

Amanda was already crying by that point, but when Rose finally let her cum it was the most intense orgasm of her life. And then Rose had just kept going, roughly fucking her newly tender hole, torturing her newly sensitive cock, eyes burning down at her with this malicious delight.

And when Amanda broke down stricken by guilt and horror at what she'd just done after nutting in that young man Rose had caught and tied up on the floor, when she'd run out of the room, Rose had caught her, given her a hug and a kiss on the top of the head and said, "Hey, that was really hot to watch. Hmm, you've got a bit of demon in you, don't you?"

Her tone had a calming effect on Amanda. "Yes Mistress."

"Who brought the demon in you out?"

"You did Mistress."

Kiss on the forehead, stroke of the back, "Good girl," and Amanda was achingly hard again less than a minute after cumming. Rose noticed her hard cock and grabbed it, squeezed it, made her tremble. Looked her dead in the eyes, "Wanna do him again?"

"I..."

Sound of a car pulling into the driveway. "Ooh, my friends are here." Kiss on the cheek, "I think you do wanna do him again," kiss, "don't wanna look like a pussy do we," kiss, "we know what happens to pussy, don't we?"

Amanda stepped through the door into her dorm. Little group of people hanging out on the couches in the common area. Being around humans again made her feel gross and strange and twisted for having these thoughts, these memories of these things she'd done. She didn't deserve Sophie, she knew. She deserved a bullet in the head.

Walking up the stairs now. She resolved to have something to say to Sophie that didn't betray her desire to blow her brains out by the time she reached the door.

She stepped into the room and just said, "Welp, got Rose out of here." A breath. "We did it, huh? Got her out of here without her hurting anyone." Saying it, Amanda was struck by the magnitude of the accomplishment. One upside to her being alive.

"Good!" Sophie blurted out, a little too loud. Amanda looked over at her. She was sitting on her bed now, solo cup in hand, grinning weirdly at her, wobbling slightly. "Heyyyy," she said, "I got drunker," and she giggled.

Amanda nodded, "Nice!"

"I, uhhh," her grin disappeared, she looked intently at the floor between them, "I had something to tell you, something important."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, sit, uhhh," Sophie patted the bed beside her a couple times, "sit here, so I can tell you it."

Amanda sat down gingerly beside Sophie; as soon as her ass touched the bed, Sophie heavily wrapped an arm around her shoulder; Amanda let out a little "Oh!" at that.

"Heyyy," Sophie slurred, grinning again with her face very close to Amanda's, "I, uh," she looked down and laughed quietly, "God, I can't say it, no, no, I gotta," she suddenly grabbed Amanda's face with both hands, "I really like you!" she blurted out, "I've been obsessed with you for so long, you're so pretty I find it hard to look at you, and... I want you to be my first!"

All Amanda could manage was a flimsy, "Okay..."

"Tonight?" She sounded so hopeful.

It's funny, sometimes when your body is churning with chemicals and your stomach is tying itself in weird knots and your brain is screaming "HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT"... sometimes in those circumstances the easiest thing to do is play the adult, rather than own your feelings. Amanda put a gentle hand on Sophie's shoulder and said, "Let's talk about this tomorrow when you're sober, okay? I don't want to take advantage of you in this state."

Sophie shook her head, "I'm sure Amanda, please."

"Hey," Amanda said, "I know you feel certain but trust me, you aren't certain of anything in this state- Oh!"

Amanda was suddenly on her back, Sophie on top of her, a huge drunken smile on her face. Oh God, Amanda could feel Sophie's hard cock grinding into her body through their pants, the sensation was tantalizing, Amanda could feel her own cock rapidly getting harder, it was probably going to come untucked. "Hmmm," Sophie let out a deep purring noise, "if I held you down and made you take it, would you believe I really want it then?"

Amanda was staring wide-eyed up at Sophie, unable to form words.

Sophie sat up. "Sorry," she rubbed the back of her head, "of course I'd never actually do that, I just... I dunno-"

At this point Amanda sprang up and wrapped her arms around Sophie, planting a kiss on her mouth. God, it was satisfying when Sophie let out a delighted little "Mm!" noise before kissing her back, eagerly pushing her tongue into Amanda's mouth. Amanda's own tongue rose to greet it.

After a few blissful moments in that deep kiss, Amanda pulled her face away from Sophie's mouth to whisper into her ear, "You're so FUCKING hot, you know that?"

Sophie breathed unevenly. "No, I didn't."

"Mmmm," Amanda nuzzled the side of her neck, "God I've wanted you for so long. I've fantasized about having you on top of me so much- Oh!"

She was on her back again, Sophie on top of her, pressing her body against Amanda's again. Amanda felt so wonderfully enveloped by her, God her body was so warm and soft and... full. Sophie leaned in and kissed her forehead. "Really?" She had this beautiful, beautiful, eager elated disbelieving grin on her face. "Why didn't you say something?"

"I don't know..." Amanda said. "Why didn't you say something?"

"I was nervous, I guess," Sophie said sheepishly.

"So, uh," Amanda hesitated, "what made you say something? Just the alcohol?"

"The alcohol definitely made it easier," Sophie said with a grin, "and Rose, I guess..."

"What did she do?" Amanda seemed concerned.

"She came on to me-"

"That BITCH!"

"She didn't hurt me though," Sophie said hastily (that wasn't entirely true, she realized after she said it, but the important part was that Amanda knew she was fine). She stroked Amanda's shoulder, "She was too scared of you to hurt me, she said." She brushed Amanda's hair. "You're, like, my hero."

Amanda knew she wasn't a hero, but she still grinned to hear Sophie say it. "Heh. Well, that's something..."

"But she tried to seduce me. Really hard. Like," Sophie brushed a strand of hair behind her ear and grinned, "she begged me. I didn't let her in though. Felt bad to reject her-"

"Sweetheart," Amanda cut in, "you don't have to feel bad about anything you do to Rose."

"-but it made me feel," she giggled, "really nice, I guess, to have someone try so hard to seduce me. Like I was desirable. Made me feel like I could actually get you." She giggled again and ran a finger along Amanda's chest.

"Oh, Sophie," Amanda said, "I've wanted you for ages."

"I've wanted you for ages, too," Sophie said, "I wish you'd said."

"I know..." Amanda looked down, seeming guilty. "I guess, just, God, you're so innocent and I'm a dirty person, didn't want to be creepy."

Sophie nodded, and then burst into a guilty little laugh. "I was just pretty creepy huh? With the whole 'What if I made you take it' thing. Obviously I wouldn't, just... Rose was in my head all night, filling me up with her words, her weird logic. And so something like she would say just sprang out of me."

"Oh don't worry about it," Amanda said, "I've, uh," she probably shouldn't say this, but, "I've fantasized about you holding me down and forcing your cock into me before. A lot, I guess."

Sophie seemed stricken by that. "Oh... why?"

"It's, you know..." How to explain it to someone who didn't get it? "It's just how my brain works... just what I'm like now I guess..."

Sophie frowned. "Rose told me she took a lot of your firsts. What did she do to you?"

Amanda shrugged. "A lot of things have happened to me. It's fine."

Sophie just kept looking down at her, concerned.

"Hey," Amanda said, petting the side of Sophie's face, "I feel very safe with you, even if you talk dirty like that."

Sophie nodded vigorously. "You are safe with me!"

Amanda smiled warmly at her. "Kiss me again?"

Sophie nodded, breaking into a huge grin. Amanda put her hands on the back of Sophie's head and pulled her face in toward hers. As they kissed, Amanda ran her hands through Sophie's soft hair, then down her back to grab her ass, greedily. She pulled her mouth away from Sophie's to say, "Ohhh God, I've wanted to grab your ass for so long."

Sophie giggled and looked away. "It's too big, I know..."

"Noooo it's not honey," Amanda said. Her cock was hard now and had come fully untucked, burning now against the tight denim of her jeans. She ground it hard into Sophie.

"Ah! Is that your, you know..."

"Yup." Amanda grinned up at her, biting her bottom lip.

"Are... are we doing this?" Sophie asked, so eager.

Amanda hesitated, looked to the side. She remembered thinking it was a good idea to wait, but for the life of her couldn't remember why. "Eh, fuck it," she said, looking back into Sophie's eyes, shooting her this undisguised look of lust. "Get your clothes off."

TO BE CONTINUED