Sophie's First Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So they split up?"

"Oh no," Rose shook her head. "Mom was raised very religious, didn't believe in divorce, didn't want me to be raised in a broken home. So they just fought all the time and hated each other. Heh," she had a sour look on her face now, "like she did me some huge fuckin' favor hanging around, acting like my existence was this imposition on her, saying shit like, 'I wish I'd had a daughter' whenever I made her mad. Which I did a lot, but like... I am her daughter. Oh, and she pulled out the, 'My mother was right, you futas are demons' line on me all the goddamn time..."

"Whoa, wait, she said that?" Amanda seemed quietly outraged. "I didn't know about that one."

"Oh yeah, all the time. Heh, she'd pretty much given up by the time I met you, but when I started hanging out with Iris and Ganza a lot, she would just grumble about how her house was filling up with demons."

"Damn," Amanda shook her head. "If my mom caught someone calling me a demon, she'd kick their ass."

"Is that a thing then?" Sophie asked, "People calling futas demons?"

Rose blinked. "You seriously never encountered that?" Sophie shook her head. "Oh yeah, a lot of, like, old school religious people have the belief that we dickgirls are literal demonspawn."

"Gosh," said Sophie, "no, I'd never heard that. I don't know, I think my hometown was pretty modern, you know, lot of churches with female pastors, my moms lived together openly all my life and it was fine. People got weird about me being a futa a lot, I guess cause it's not normal-"

"Or cause they suck," Amanda offered.

"-but no one got, like, supernatural about it, like we were metaphysically inferior-"

"You think being demons would make us inferior?" That was Rose. "Nah, it would be cool if we were demons, no, shut up," Rose stuck her finger over Amanda's open mouth, "it'd be SO cool if we were demons. Like, I've always felt that human morality doesn't apply to me-"

"You don't say," muttered Amanda.

"-so maybe there's a reason for that! Maybe that's our purpose, to roam the earth, corrupting and tempting and defiling the humans." Rose had this wild fire in her eyes, huge toothy grin. "Maybe that's why we were put here. Maybe we're actually the superior beings!"

Sophie was looking down. "I don't feel like I'm a superior being," she mumbled.

"Not with that attitude you're not!"

Silence for a moment. "You sure like to talk, Rose," Amanda said.

"Well what do you wanna talk about then?" Rose grumbled. "What do you guys get up to here anyway?" She perked up, "You fuck lots of boys?"

"No," said Amanda flatly.

"Girls?"

"Nooope."

Rose looked down for a moment, then glanced between the two with a half smirk on her face. "Each other?"

Sophie glanced over at Amanda, then noticed Amanda was already looking at her; her eyes bounced right off Amanda, she looked down at the floor, blushing furiously.

No one spoke for a long couple seconds. "Well are ya??" Rose demanded.

"Nah." That was Amanda.

"Bo-ring. Who would you wanna be fucking, Uh Sophie?"

Still looking down, Sophie twisted a bit of the fabric of her sweatpants. "Oh, I don't know..."

"Really?" Rose sounded disbelieving. "So wait, are you a virgin then?"

"Rose." Amanda had a warning tone.

"Yes," Sophie admitted.

"Huh. Guess I shouldn't be surprised," Rose said airily, "you seemed like a virgin."

"Rose."

"What do you mean by that?" Sophie asked anxiously. Was she that ugly, was that it?

"Just, I dunno. You're so tight, so stiff, you carry yourself like someone who's never been dicked down."

"Rose stop it."

Rose pointed at Amanda, "She's mad cause she knows I'm right, thinks it's too cruel to say." She smirked. "Hey Mandy, why haven't you helped this girl get laid yet?"

Amanda shrugged, clearly annoyed. "What am I supposed to do, she... she doesn't know what she wants. I don't want her to give it up to some rando just so she can say she's not a virgin anymore."

"Yeah you do," Rose shot back.

"No I don't. There's worse things than being a virgin," Amanda said darkly. "I try to, you know, build her confidence, let her know she's pretty, so that if she finds someone she wants- Oh, stop looking at me like that," she grumbled. Rose was shooting her this smug grin, one eyebrow cocked. "It's not like that."

Oh, okay then, thought Sophie. She should have figured, really.

"Just," Amanda continued, "I want to make sure she knows she's not, like, unfuckable. It's so easy as a dickgirl to feel like you're this disgusting freak. Want to make sure she hears otherwise. Don't want the first person who makes her feel pretty to be," she shot a meaningful look at Rose, "some complete monster."

Rose shrugged. "Monster girls have more fun."

"Whatever," Amanda rolled her eyes. She stood up, "Alright- Whoa," she wobbled slightly, "I'm more messed up than I thought." She shot Sophie an amused drunken grin. "Anyway, I've gotta piss, I'll be right back." As she walked toward the door, she grabbed Rose's hair. "If Sophie has one fucking complaint about your behavior, I give you a matching scar down your other eye, got it?"

"Yeah yeah," Rose said, "Now let go of me."

Amanda released her hair, shot one last concerned look at Sophie, and was out the door.

Rose turned her head back from the door toward Sophie slowly, very strange grin on her face. "So,' she said, "we're alone now."

Sophie nervously twisted a bit of her bedsheet. "Yep..."

"So whatcha gonna do to me?" Rose asked, expectant look on her face.

Sophie scrunched her face up. "Wh... what do you mean?"

"Oh c'mon," Rose said, "Amanda said not to do anything you'd complain about, so clearly, rushing over there to rip your clothes off and start fucking you raw would be... chancey."

Sophie was looking down, blushing. God, her heart was beating so fast, she was sitting still but she was feeling an adrenaline rush... and her cock was getting harder, she knew. She wondered if Rose could see.

"So I'm asking," Rose continued, "what would you wanna do with me? Don't pretend the answer's 'nothing', I've seen you, your eyes crawling all over me."

God, had she really been so obvious?

"I've seen you looking here..." Rose paused there, so Sophie looked up at her, saw that she was grabbing at her tits. "And down here," she said, her hand moving to her exposed navel. "And I've seen you doing a lot of looking," she stood up and moved her hand down over the front of her skirt around her crotch, "down here. You've been trying to see it, I think. Well, you're not gonna, I'm not like you, always tuck it real good."

"I normally tuck mine," Sophie protested, "just didn't this time."

"Hey I don't mind," Rose said airily. "I like seeing a nice bulge. Say," her eyes flashed at Sophie, "you wanna see mine?"

Sophie looked down again. Her hand went up behind her head to tug on the back of her hair. "I don't know." And she didn't, her mind was spinning, reeling, couldn't tell how she was feeling about anything right now, so nervous, so... well, aroused.

"Hmmm." Rose loomed over her. Sophie got the distinct sense that no matter what she said, Rose might pounce on her at any moment, the energy coming off her was powerful, overwhelming. She wanted to give in, give herself to this gorgeous girl, but God, everything she knew about Rose scared her. "So just to be clear," Rose said after a moment, "how much of a virgin are you anyway?"

"I mean... I'm not lying when I say I am one? What do you mean?"

"Well... ever sucked a cock?"

Sophie shook her head.

"Ever been kissed on the lips?"

She shook her head again.

"Well hey," Rose said, "that's a nice easy way to start out, yeah? Stand up girl, come over here and give me a kiss."

"Uhhhh," Sophie shifted on the bed, moved her hands over her crotch to hide what was now an achingly hard cock.

"Sweetheart, I've seen your boner, you know?" Rose grinned. "I have that effect on people. Stand up. Come over to me. Kiss me."

Sophie rose to her feet and stepped timidly toward Rose. She was leaning forward, to avoid her cock making contact with Rose's body. But when she got close enough, Rose reached out, wrapped her arms around Sophie and pulled her body in close, pressing Sophie against herself so that Sophie's cock was grinding against her thighs.

"Ahhhhahah..." Sophie let out a shocked gasp.

"Feels good huh?" Rose said into her ear.

"Yes, God yes," Sophie managed.

"Mmm yeah, feels good for me too," Rose purred.

"Really?"

"Oh yeah. There's nothing better than the feeling of a hard cock grinding into you. Heh heh. I'll have to show you." Rose pulled her face away from Sophie's ear to face her again. "Now kiss me," she said, and before Sophie could even pucker up Rose pushed her lips against Sophie's.

Fireworks. The sensation of Rose's lips against hers, her saliva intermingling with Sophie's, was instant ecstasy, pure bliss. Soon enough Sophie remembered herself enough to kiss Rose back. Rose, in turn, pushed her tongue against Sophie's lips; Sophie's mouth opened to receive it, and her tongue moved to push against Rose's. Their tongues played with each other, explored each other.

After what felt like an eternity, Rose pulled her mouth away from Sophie's; Sophie moved her face forward about an inch, chasing after Rose's mouth, aching for more. Rose just giggled and brushed her hand along Sophie's face.

"So, that's kissing," Rose said, smiling at her.

Sophie let out a shuddering exhalation. "I... I liked it." She felt absurd, but, "Can we do it again?"

Rose planted a quick kiss on her open mouth and pulled away, moving her face close to Sophie's ear. "Hmmm I liked it too. You're very pretty, you know that?"

Sophie blushed. "Th- thanks."

Rose snorted. "You're w- welcome, Uh Sophie." Quick kiss on the side of her neck. "God you're so pure aren't you, such an innocent little thing," kiss, "there's so much I could show you," kiss, "wonder how much I could profane you in one night," now a sharp painful bite on the neck.

"Ow! Okay, that one I didn't like so much..."

"Yeah?" Rose bit her on the neck again, harder.

"OW! Stop it!" Sophie tried to pull away from Rose, but Rose held her tightly. A rush of something like fear and anger hit her when she realized she couldn't get away. "Let go of me!"

"Why?"

"Cause I'll tell Amanda if you don't," Sophie said. God, she felt stupid, she knew, she knew what Rose was and still let her in.

"Hmmm, you wouldn't do something so mean, would you?" Rose stroked her back now, tenderly. Despite herself, it did feel nice...

But she was still mad at Rose. "Try me," she said.

"Ohh, you don't seriously believe I deserve a scar for a couple little love bites, do you?" A warm, coaxing tone, and she nuzzled her nose against the side of Sophie's jaw.

"I... I..." Sophie's head was spinning. So quickly she'd gone from mean to sensual again, Sophie could feel herself being sucked back in. It wasn't even that she'd stopped being scared of Rose, it was just that the fear had gone back around to being, well, sexy again.

"Hmmm, I wonder what would happen if Mandy came back and I was... inside you," kiss on the neck, "you underneath me, my cock buried in your guts," kiss, "if you were screaming," kiss, "crying," kiss, "begging... Would she stop me, do you think? Or would she join in?" Rose paused here to inhale through her nose, taking in a deep sniff of Sophie. "You know she's a dirty freak like me right?"

Sophie trembled. Confused feelings of longing and terror. Scary to think Amanda would hurt her, that at long last she couldn't trust her at all and yet... Rose and Amanda taking her roughly, having their way with her together, God, her cock throbbed against Rose's thigh at the thought. "I don't think she's like that anymore," she managed.

"Yeah?" Rose murmured, "Wanna bet?"

Deep breath. A bit calmer, clinging to some bit of steel inside her. "Do you?"

A tense moment, then Rose said, "Nah not really. Like, I could probably win a fight with her if it came to it, but it would be ugly. So, better not to risk it." She planted a kiss on Sophie's neck. "Better to stay on your good side, right? Well," and she pressed her leg against the bulge in Sophie's pants, she gasped at that, "I haven't stopped making you horny yet at least." She moved a hand down Sophie's body to grab her hardness through the sweatpants.

"Ah! Ohhhh..." The sensation was divine, but when Sophie found her voice, the first thing she said was, "St- stop it!"

"Why?" Rose's eyes burned into hers. "Cause it really looks like it feels good. Have you ever had another girl's hand on your cock before Uh Sophie?"

Sophie shook her head no.

"Hmmm that's another of your firsts I've taken then, huh?" Rose smirked. She started moving her thumb in a circle on the tip of Sophie's cock. Her whole body shuddered with pleasure at the sensation, and all the time Rose's eyes just kept burning into her. "God, I'd love to corrupt you," she said, as her thumb kept circling Sophie's tip. "You know, Mandy was a timid little thing like you before I got my hands on her. Hmmm, I took a lot of her firsts too. How does that make you feel?"

"J- jealous, I guess, of you..." Sophie breathed.

"Interesting." She gave Sophie's hard cock a sharp squeeze, milking a desperate moan from her lips. "God I love how hard you are. I wonder what this thing wants. Does it want to be rammed into Mandy? Into me?" She ran her teeth along her bottom lip. "Would it like to make me cry?"

"Is..." Sophie hesitated to speak, she knew so little about sex, didn't want to seem stupid, but, "is crying normal?"

"It is when I'm involved," Rose said dreamily.

"Does sex always hurt?" Sophie asked nervously.

"It does when I'm involved."

"Why?"

"Heh. Never really thought about 'why', you know?" Rose breathed deeply. "I guess it's that... I like the feeling of hurting someone. It's so hot, makes me feel... powerful. In control. Luring someone in, making them desire me, and then taking advantage of them, granting their wishes and then making them regret it, making them beg me to stop and pushing through to make them cum... And then I make them beg me to stop again." She laughed, "God there's nothing like it. Conquest. It's all I like about being alive to be honest."

"Oh," Sophie. "That's kind of sad."

"Pft," Rose said, "I know plenty of people who are sadder." Another kiss on Sophie's neck, "I make people sadder."

"If, uhhh," Sophie almost couldn't bring herself to ask, "if I, you know... let you have me-"

"Yeah?" Rose sounded so eager, God it drove Sophie crazy.

"Will it be too much for me? Cause, I don't know. You make it sound so intense."

"Mmmm, it will be intense." Rose stroked the back of Sophie's hair. "I'll admit it right now, my cock wants to make you cry. Nothing I can say can actually prepare you for how intense I make it. So yes, it might be too much for you. Hell, I want it to be too much for you. But if you give me your body, if you let me," her hand on Sophie's hair yanked it, hard, Sophie yelped at that, Rose's voice dropped to a guttural growl, "BREAK you. Just a little. I can make you feel... everything."

Sophie stood there unspeaking for a moment.

"So what do you say sweetheart?" Rose murmured.

Sophie's head didn't seem to contain words. She was scared, but God she was tempted, wanted so badly to just give in, but... "No."

Rose blinked several times in quick succession. Her grip on Sophie's body loosened. "No?" Her voice was quiet, but there was an edge in it.

"I just... I'd like my first time to be with someone nicer," Sophie said, backing away from Rose.

"You know, I've never met a futa girl I couldn't corrupt," Rose said, taking a step toward her.

"I... I don't wanna be corrupt." Sophie took another step back. "S- sorry. I don't think I'm what you want."

Rose shook her head. "No. No no, you're exactly what I want. You're so... pure. So fresh." She moved a hand up to stroke Sophie's cheek. "You're something new, something I can... defile."

Sophie brushed Rose's hand away. "See, that's kind of my problem, I don't like that you're thinking of me as, you know, a thing."

Rose seemed stricken, said nothing, just loomed in front of her.

Sophie sighed, and slipped around Rose's body to move toward the door. "I think I'm just gonna wait out in the hall for Amanda to get back..."

At this point Rose just cried out, "No!" and collapsed on the floor, her arms wrapped around Sophie's legs. "No, please, c'mon baby I just need a win. I just need a win real fucking bad and I know, I KNOW you're attracted to me, I KNOW I'm hot, I'm more than just an abuser, right? I... I can seduce someone if I want, right? So why can't you just give me this? I'll suck your dick, I'll be nice, I just..."

"Please let go of me," Sophie said, and she tried to step toward the door.

"No!" Rose tugged desperately at the leg of Sophie's sweatpants, which caused them to fall down around her ankles, exposing Sophie's plain pink panties.

They both froze for a moment. Rose jumped away from Sophie, scratching the back of her head. "I, uh, that wasn't on purpose you know. Wasn't, like, me assaulting you, I just didn't expect them to come off."

"Okay," Sophie said. She pulled her sweatpants up.

Rose wasn't looking at her, her eyes were fixed on a spot on the floor. "I, uh, like your panties," she muttered.

"Okay," Sophie said again.

"Next time you should tie your sweatpants so they don't fall down," Rose said, then glanced at Sophie for a second, then looked away, muttering, "dopey skank."

"Uh huh." Sophie moved over to sit back down on her bed. Rose, in turn shuffled along the floor and crawled back up onto Amanda's bed.

For about half a minute, they sat across from each other, not speaking, not making eye contact. "You know," Rose said after a while, "that dear Mandy's got it bad for you, right?"

God, Sophie wanted to believe it, but, "She just said earlier it wasn't like that."

"Yeah. She's a rotten liar, huh? Come on, she's not going to pick a fight with me over just anyone," Rose said. She seemed to have regained some of her smug energy. Hands folded behind her head, Rose said, "Cause she could probably give me a scar, yeah, but I'd make her pay for it, and she knows that."

"If you say so," Sophie said with a shrug.

Rose rolled her eyes. "Fine then, die a virgin if you like."

Another couple moments of silence.

"So," Sophie asked tentatively, "did Amanda give you that scar over your eye?"

Rose snorted. "Absolutely not. Did she tell you that?"

"No," Sophie said. "Just, you know, from when she said she'd give you a scar to match, I kind of figured she'd given you that one."

"She wishes," Rose said, shaking her head.

Another silence.

The door to the room swung open. "Okay, not just pee I guess," Amanda said, then laughed drunkenly at herself. "Hey, everything good?" She looked between Rose and Sophie. "Weird energy in here right now." To Sophie, "Did this bitch do something?"

Sophie hesitated a moment before shaking her head.

"You sure?" Amanda seemed concerned.

"Hey, how do you know she didn't try something with me?" Rose piped up. "This is discrimination."

Amanda rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She slumped down on the bed beside Rose.

"So anyway," Rose put an arm around Amanda, "you ready for this threesome?"

Sophie's heart stopped for a moment, but Amanda just said, in a flat voice, "What threesome?"

"You know," Rose said, stroking Amanda's shoulder, "the one where we bend this slut," she pointed at Sophie, who turned bright red, "over a table and have our way with either end of her."

Sophie quivered, looked at Amanda with wide eyes.

But Amanda just said, "Yeah, no, I'm not letting you do that. And don't call her a slut again or I'll break a finger."