All Comments on 'Sophie's Hot Story'

by Rockyhardy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
This is not a well-written story!

Married 5 years and he goes away and leaves her with newborn twins and three years latter they are in school?

Story of a woman who says everyone tells her she is the most beautiful woman on earth.

Story is written like a schoolboy pretending to be a woman. I have never heard any woman talk about herself in this manner. Her descriptions of their sex talk is certainly a mans point of view with no real feelings just schoolyard banter.

The husband states, "I will Sophie, but meantime, you may treat Mike as your husband. Just go ahead and enjoy your life." Oh Yeah that’s the real world.

There are no real feelings given in any of the dialogue, it is contrived.

I would suggest the writer go out and experience real life before writing about his fantasies. Maybe this writer has some real life experiences he could write on that would come across as genuine.

Sorry for being a bit harsh but this was not a very well written piece.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
interesting

interesting but needs work....

sherlock40sherlock40over 18 years ago
How......unlike any husband I have ever heard of.

Go ahead honey, I got you a guy to fuck while I am away from you. The husband must have had a very specialized job to be the only one available for an over three year job in another country where he couldn't take his family. You know, a regular guy (read=every other male on the planet) would not have chosen a job that took him away from his wife this long.

Yeah, the husband will just sit, all alone, no contact with another woman at all, while thinking of his wife fucking another man. How plausible.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Childish

Oh ! Please enter me, give me the hardest fuck of a.lifetime! Remove it, push it back in, remove it and push it back in as many times as you can! Do it hard! Fuck me like a dog! Even sillier dialog. No one talks like these people. Why do so many people without a clue try to wrir?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous