Sophie's Invitation - Alt Ending

Story Info
An invitation for drinks leads to so much more
839 words
4.13
5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © February 2021 by CiaoSteve

Author's Notes

This is an alternative version of my "Sophie's Invitation" entry for the Literotica 750 Word Project 2021. It is much shorter than I would normally write, but the rules are 750 words only: no more, no less. I do hope you enjoy the story and don't find the length too much of a disappointment. I would welcome both your comments and your vote.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Was it the threat of discovery or just the thrill of the chase? I worked hard, and I played hard, even in my forties.

When Sophie joined the team, I felt compelled to offer a warm welcome. She was young twenties, damn attractive but shy. Her response was appreciative, and I took her under my wing. A coffee here, a bite of lunch there and finally the offer which changed everything. She said her husband was away and did I fancy a drink after work. I should have said no, but what harm could it do? Or more so, what fun could it bring?

Before long we, well it was more she than we, were just a little bit tipsy. I suggested we should hit the road and watched as young Sophie waddled in her high heels, towards the exit. I followed close behind, my eyes fixed on her swaying ass. She lived on the way to my place and we decided to take a single cab, dropping Sophie off first and then onwards to mine.

In the taxi, Sophie made her second offer. Come in for a quick coffee, she had said. Again, I should have refused but something told me it would be fine. I remember the kettle being filled, even switched on, but that coffee never arrived. Instead of the earthy taste of freshly ground coffee it was the sweetness of another woman's lips which graced my own.

Was it the drink talking? I wasn't sure, but the quiet, shy Sophie had been replaced by a fervent young woman, full of desire for the physical touch of another. I didn't hesitate as she led the way upstairs and into the bedroom.

It was a race to see which of us could strip the other naked the quickest. I guess she won, as I ended up naked, yet she still donned a pair of stay-ups. Any thoughts of that coffee had long gone, as we sat on the bed and embraced. My heart was pounding with excitement, but I just had to ask.

"You sure?"

"Yes, I've wanted this night."

"You don't know me," I replied.

"Think I do," came a surprising reply. "You're my colleague, mentor, and now you're kissing me. What more is there?"

I hesitated. I could be direct and risk ruining the moment, or subtle. In the end it was joviality which seemed right.

"You could ask if I'm only interested in tying you up and ravaging you."

"Are you?"

"What do you think?"

"Guess no, but it'd be fun to find out. Are you going to tie me up, Claudia?"

"I might," came my reply. "I bet you haven't gotten any rope though."

"Bottom drawer," came an instant answer.

She had asked for it, and she did make an attractive picture bound spreadeagled on her front, red ropes tied around wrists and ankles. I glanced at her pale ass sticking up at me, her spread legs revealing the smile of a shaven snatch. I really couldn't wait to have some fun.

I rummaged back through the drawer, looking for a vibrator, a dildo or even a paddle. I never found anything, my mind broken off by door opening downstairs. I crept onto the landing and listened.

"Honey, I'm back."

It was her husband. I needed to be out of here. Teasing a young welcoming colleague was one thing, but I didn't fancy having to explain to her husband why I was ravaging his wife.

I wasn't going to chance it. I kissed her forehead, whispered goodbye and grabbed my discarded clothes. What I needed now was an exit. How long did I have? The stairs were a no go, so it was the window or the wardrobe. Opening the window, I glanced out. I was in luck. Down below was another roof over some extension.

I glanced back. Her face had a look somewhere between surprise and fear. Her eyes pleaded for release, but I knew there was no time. I could hear footsteps and threw my clothes out of the window first, before following slowly after.

I made my escape. I stood there down below and started to dress, listening to the goings on above. Initial surprise turned to opportunism, and soon morphed into a symphony of raw wanton passion. Listening in, I just couldn't help but rub at my pussy.

We both came very hard.

Now, where were my panties? I had left her a memento of what might have been.